• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. Quite often, I get so nervous excited that I can't sleep until I eventually pass out and miss what I wanted to. Things I have missed that matters include appointments, concerts and my train stop.

Have you ever joined a website just so you could tell the people on there?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
yup. it was a show. scene was about a girl trying to reach out and help her self destructing friend and being rejected and brushed aside. the friend later died and they never met again.

Have you ever been thanked for something you didn't do?

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
No. I'm often not even thanked for things I did do. Also - I can STILL fit my hand into a pringles can and I love it.

Have you believed something someone told you for a long time that later turned out to be true? Not including things you are told as a child like Santa, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
(I can too!)

Yes. I believed my mother when she said I was smart enough to succeed in life. False.

Have you ever felt relief since becoming suicidal?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
My favourite place to cry, all the overdramatic music videos aren't lying, crying in the shower is 11/10 strongly recommend.

Have you ever wrote a long message or a letter you knew you weren't really going to send?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
All the time, to my ex boyfriend/abuser... sometimes wanting the abuse back, sometimes wanting to scream at him. Almost all deleted before sent.

Have you ever felt love?