C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Very true! There was another Cop, I believe, and he was wearing slippers which I though was very odd.

NOW THATS A GOOD SPOT!!! I have definitely made my mind up now!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
He is berating people bitterly. His previous boss who he felt should have promoted him because he would have been so great at a higher position in the company. His friends and relatives who didn't help him or call him, but who apparently are all calling him frantically as he is talking. He is one incredibly bitter, angry man.

How is it that they all happened to be watching him at that time live streaming? Did he send out notices beforehand to watch at that time? I was amazed at his phone ringing non stop while he was talking.

He pulled the trigger within seconds of when the cops came in so maybe he heard them coming. None of the cops went over to the body. They didn't even look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerve and Kassender
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
At the every least it's instructive.

It's not really. What he did was super fucking dangerous! He could've easily just blown his face off without touching his brain doing it like that. It's not the proper way which would be to stick the barrel in your mouth towards the back.

Reactions: Disappointered, Skathon, GrumpyFrog and 5 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That was one of the most messed up suicides I've ever seen. Usually they only blow their face off when they put it under their chin. Rip. And about the comments under the video, the people who are regulars on there and other gore sites don't have empathy. They get off on other people's pain. One of the reasons I stopped watching.

Reactions: Élégie, Emily_Numb, Lastsauce and 1 other person
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
Admittedly, I did find the police to be too quick to the scene.

They were outside the door the whole time. This was an hour long thing, apparently. I'm guessing they didn't barge in because they knew he was armed, but still...

It really sucks for the mentally ill who WANT to get help and can't get it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing, flank, Kassender and 2 others
Anxious_Panda

Anxious_Panda

Jul 27, 2019
I just posted a comment. I am a female. Look at the comments I got. Dont feed the trolls
The comment section is a complete dumpster fire. They can't even let the poor guy have a peaceful moment after death. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
They were outside the door the whole time. This was an hour long thing, apparently. I'm guessing they didn't barge in because they knew he was armed, but still...

It really sucks for the mentally ill who WANT to get help and can't get it.

I seriously doubt if he was mentally ill, I don't like watching people brand every other suicidal person as Mentally Ill.

Some are protesting, angry people. Like him.
When we know or feel things going south unfairly, we instinctively will resist anyway possible one day, there is a limit on how oppressed we can live, and it makes us Go crazy, I'd off myself rather than be something lesser or be a doormat. i am not a clown to laugh at my misery. I'll explode(metaphorically) and make am impact.. If not, I'll already be in Peace and wouldn't matter. Everyone is welcome to continue screwing up each other's lives.
They should be greatful I'm not out for revenge, because i still have morals amd ethics and control. But yea give a shotgun I'd do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: FusRohDracarys and nerve
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I seriously doubt if he was mentally ill, I don't like watching people brand every other suicidal person as Mentally Ill.

Some are protesting, angry people. Like him.
When we know or feel things going south unfairly, we instinctively will resist anyway possible one day, there is a limit on how oppressed we can live, and it makes us Go crazy, I'd off myself rather than be something lesser or be a doormat. i am not a clown to laugh at my misery. I'll explode(metaphorically) and make am impact.. If not, I'll already be in Peace and wouldn't matter. Everyone is welcome to continue screwing up each other's lives.
They should be greatful I'm not out for revenge, because i still have morals amd ethics and control. But yea give a shotgun I'd do the same.
Agreed on the first part. "Mental Illness" is a semiotic nightmare of a phrase anyway. Sorry you're in that place.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I didn't watched the video.
What did the comments in the livestream said? Like what mean things they sad?

Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019

He definitely had a mental illness. His friends came out and said he suffered a lot after coming back from Iraq and regularly talked about his depression, PTSD and suicide.

Reactions: Meditation guide and cyberlordsumit
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
There are already people re-posting it after the police tried to get rid of it, and of course there's the "pro-lifers" coming out of the woodwork in the comments.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Not everyone finds it helpful to look at their trauma or depression through an illness lense.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and cyberlordsumit
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
He definitely had a mental illness. His friends came out and said he suffered a lot after coming back from Iraq and regularly talked about his depression, PTSD and suicide.
Suicide is not a Mental Illness, PTSD can be termed as one, but Mental Illness is such a shameful term

Reactions: Élégie and TAW122
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
Suicide is not a Mental Illness, PTSD can be termed as one, but Mental Illness is such a shameful term

That''s how typically categorize my shit. If that bothers you, sorry. *shrugs* Some people find it easier to say that, than list every single disorder they have.

Reactions: DyingAlf, nerve, Sarahlynn and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
He was mentally ill. Obviously. Not all who ctb are but he was.

Also, most mentally ill people are not visibly ill. They can look normal. They can talk, get dressed, drive, use a computer. Things normals do.

I say he was obviously mentally ill because that level of anger and angst leading to what he did shows a severe mental impairment. It didn't sound rational at all. Just my opinion.

He was ranting at a previous boss about what a great manager he would have been. Ranting at family and friends for not caring about him. I would say entitled narcissist raging at a world not recognizing his unique greatness which entitled him to so much more than he got from people.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerve, Mm80, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
In that perspective, all pur ancestors who fought wars and all were mentally ill as well?? The Seppuku performing Samurai, What about them??

I'm still not convinced, Rather, Expressing of anger and bad treatment, it's more like a protest to me. May not be rational, But definitely not a narcissist.

Reactions: Disappointered, FusRohDracarys and cazwiz
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
In that perspective, all pur ancestors who fought wars and all were mentally ill as well?? The Seppuku performing Samurai, What about them??
The culture pushed samurai to perform seppuku, as well as pushed great numbers of other people to go to war. The primary motivation behind this act was "death before dishonor" - it is better to be dead than shamed and shunned by everyone. I really don't see how it connects with the man in the video. If we look at it rationally, no one was really pressuring him to end his life. He might've felt like someone was, but that's when irrational thinking comes into play, and if a person is that irrational, they are at the very least in a temporarily altered mental state, or mentally ill.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm amazed how much exposure this video has gotten, It's not even all that unique. I wonder why?

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I'm amazed how much exposure this video has gotten, It's not even all that unique. I wonder why?

It is because it is not something people see everyday.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It is because it is not something people see everyday.

Right off the top of my head I can think of one other that livestreamed a shotgun suicide but that one didn't get nearly as much coverage as this. Was he famous before or something?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Right off the top of my head I can think of one other that livestreamed a shotgun suicide but that one didn't get nearly as much coverage as this. Was he famous before or something?
I think its because of the circumstances around it. He did it on fb live and it was circulated to people who wouldnt normally seek this stuff out. Then some sick bastards kept on posting it on tik tok disguised as something else, like...look what i had for dinner. Apparently a lot of children seen it by accident.

Reactions: AlreadyGone
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

He wasn't famous, but was TikTok around at the time? It seems that his video is making the rounds with people posting it on social media as click bait just to f$ck with people.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Mm80
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think its because of the circumstances around it. He did it on fb live and it was circulated to people who wouldnt normally seek this stuff out. Then some sick bastards kept on posting it on tik tok disguised as something else, like...look what i had for dinner. Apparently a lot of children seen it by accident.
He wasn't famous, but was TikTok around at the time? It seems that his video is making the rounds with people posting it on social media as click bait just to f$ck with people.

TikTok explains it. Man, people who let their children use technology unsupervised and social media at all are idiots...

Reactions: Emily_Numb, esse_est_percipi, AlreadyGone and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Then some sick bastards kept on posting it on tik tok disguised as something else, like...look what i had for dinner. Apparently a lot of children seen it by accident.
Oh man, just when I thought social media can't ruin my faith in humanity any further...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and OnlyTheWind
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Oh man, just when I thought social media can't ruin my faith in humanity any further...

There are some people out there who just want to see the world burn

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah. They were probably sick perverted pro lifers as well, but ss is meant be an evil force.
Like i said in an earlier post the op on this thread explained exactly what was going to happen and at what point in the video. And this is an adult website.
To put it on a website where there are a lot of children using it, and to disguise the title to trick them into to it, is a new low for humanity imo.
I hope authorities put a bit of effort into trying to track tbese people down.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
They were probably sick perverted pro lifers as well, but ss is meant be an evil force.
The sad thing is that most folks that are against places like SS existing probably imagine we're the kind of people that would post that on Tik Tok, that we're exposing minors and vulnerable people to content like that by tricking them, either for shits and giggles or to encourage them to do what that guy did. The Tik Tok trolls is pretty much the reason why we can't have nice things and have a civilised adult discussion of the video without being censored.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sprite_Geist, Sarahlynn and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
The sad thing is that most folks that are against places like SS existing probably imagine we're the kind of people that would post that on Tik Tok, that we're exposing minors and vulnerable people to content like that by tricking them, either for shits and giggles or to encourage them to do what that guy did. The Tik Tok trolls is pretty much the reason why we can't have nice things and have a civilised adult discussion of the video without being censored.
Its so true. Most of us are just here to discuss civiilly how to have a peaceful, private dignified end to our suffering, and have no intention of damaging others in the process.

Reactions: Sarahlynn
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Expressing of anger and bad treatment, it's more like a protest to me. May not be rational, But definitely not a narcissist.
This is what narcissists do. They feel people don't understand how they are entitled to a certain level of high treatment from others. It enrages them when they feel they don't get special recognition.

You agree he was enraged by feeling others didn't give him the type of attention and recognition he felt he deserved. This is a hallmark of narcissism. Narcissism takes the form of a quiet humble guy sometimes, hiding behind a mask, while seething that no one seems to recognize how he deserves lots of extra attention and rewards.

Last edited:
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
The noise of the blood falling into the floor is pretty disturbing. Some people say it's fake. And what is that music that sounds just instatly when he self shoots

Reactions: checkouttime and Meditation guide