Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Whats the thinking behind doing it live (not criticising btw) is it cathartic or a great big fuck you sort of thing ?
I can't speak for the person you asked that of, but for that guy who was in the video it was done to punish all the people he felt didn't treat him right. To make them feel guilty and sorry for what they did to him.

In my opinion that's not the reason to do that, take your own life to make others feel bad about what they did to you. It's just wrong on so many levels.

To go out on such a vindictive note, not good.

To think that all those who did you wrong care if you do that just proves that you think they do care about you. It's not logical.

To take your own life because others didn't treat you right seems much too willing to throw away your life based on what other people did. Again, it's not logical, at least to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: flank and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I can't speak for the person you asked that of, but for that guy who was in the video it was done to punish all the people he felt didn't treat him right. To make them feel guilty and sorry for what they did to him.

In my opinion that's not the reason to do that, take your own life to make others feel bad about what they did to you. It's just wrong on so many levels.
Did he mention those were the reasons explicitly?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Did he mention those were the reasons explicitly?
Nah. But it's psychologically an action of anger. Someone of sound mind who was CTB for their own person relief of symptoms, wouldn't even contemplate live streaming it.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Nah. But it's psychologically an action of anger. Someone of sound mind who was CTB for their own person relief of symptoms, wouldn't even contemplate live streaming it.
Fair enough.
Id imagine its pretty common for people to ctb out of anger or revenge.
Live streaming it is pretty powerful stuff as its recording the last moments of someones life.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
1444 did something similiar but dunno if he livestreamed.

S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
If it was designed to be a massive fuck you then I'm sure it's worked. And I haven't watched it. Whoever was connected to him or it was aimed at (assuming it was) is going to have a lot to deal with. I've even had a warning from school to get the kids off social media as it's in tiktok and apparently starts off as an innocent video in some versions

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and Emily_Numb
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
If it was designed to be a massive fuck you then I'm sure it's worked. And I haven't watched it. Whoever was connected to him or it was aimed at (assuming it was) is going to have a lot to deal with. I've even had a warning from school to get the kids off social media as it's in tiktok and apparently starts off as an innocent video in some versions
Sick sick bastards disguising it on tik tok. OP on here put a clear message about what it was and when in the video.

Reactions: Disappointered, Élégie, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
From what I've read, he was desperately trying to reach out to his friends and family leading up to this but couldn't get through to anyone. Maybe he wanted them to hurt?

I feel so much empathy right now.
that'll be the news when CTB.

Reactions: Invisible 73
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Sick sick bastards disguising it on tik tok
The place is a pedos playground. How anyone can let their kids on it is beyond comprehension .

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, puppy9, ithappens and 4 others
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
The place is a pedos playground. How anyone can let their kids on it is beyond comprehension .
Correct. Mine aren't on it but everyone else I know is. Except me. Cos it looks shit basically.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
From what I've read, he was desperately trying to reach out to his friends and family leading up to this but couldn't get through to anyone. Maybe he wanted them to hurt?

You like to see people die? Its fucking sad. No matter what.
I try to see if people went in peace or they struggled.. so i can know how it'll ne for me

You like to see people die? Its fucking sad. No matter what.
I try to see if people went in peace or they struggled.. so i can know how it'll ne for me

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ive not seen the video but imagine it woukd scar a kid possibly for life.
Its disturbed many on here alone.

Reactions: Lastsauce and Emily_Numb
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Ive not seen the video but imagine it woukd scar a kid possibly for life.
Its disturbed many on here alone.

I wouldn't say for life but they would definitely be traumatized for a while.

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I wouldn't say for life but they would definitely be traumatized for a while.
I suppose it is the double edged sword that is the internet. Great in so many ways (this place for one) but dangerous in others.
It seemed like tik tok couldnt control it as there were multiple postings from different accounts and disguised to look like something innocent.
Since the internet took off ive sadly given into temptation and watched things that arent good for me out of human curiosity.
When i was a kid i simply wouldnt have been exposed to such things as they were not available as freely.
I suppose the answer comes down to really clued up, strong parenting, a bit like what Emily was saying about not letting her children on tik tok.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I suppose it is the double edged sword that is the internet. Great in so many ways (this place for one) but dangerous in others.
It seemed like tik tok couldnt control it as there were multiple postings from different accounts and disguised to look like something innocent.
Since the internet took off ive sadly given into temptation and watched things that arent good for me out of human curiosity.
When i was a kid i simply wouldnt have been exposed to such things as they were not available as freely.
I suppose the answer comes down to really clued up, strong parenting, a bit like what Emily was saying about not letting her children on tik tok.

I've clicked on way too many videos before starting from the days the internet took off with Rotten dot com and various liveleak clips of decapitation and God knows what else. Even being in my late teens at the time the internet got going in 99-00, watching that sort of shit really messed me up for a while. I can't imagine some 9 year old seeing it in TikTok.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Smudgedlines and Mm80
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Update on my views: After i saw the comment and saw the site a bit, My faith in humanity is gone. Again. It's nothing new though, But The Whole Huma race is like a Virus on this planet

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Homecoming
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
I made the very big mistake of watching the ken bigley beheading video. It was horrendous. That was years ago and it's still scarred me. I wish I had never watched it. That poor man. I can still recall it now in detail.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Mm80, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
McNoFace on that site commented it's fake?! WTH is wrong with him?! :hmph:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and cyberlordsumit
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I felt so sorry for that little dog. Couldn't he have given that dog to someone who would take good care of him first?
That looked very impulsive, he didn't even care to aim :( Poor little dog.

• Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, Deleted member 4993, cyberlordsumit and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Didn't watch the video because I can't handle that, but the comments make me lose faith in humanity. I don't know why I always scroll down.
Some ppl are simply evil. The comments in bestgore are also the same.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 4993, cyberlordsumit and 5 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Is that definitely real?

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
and the question is' why people write things like that'

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I feel the same. I wish there were some things I hadn't seen. Most involve disgusting human behavior. It's turned me sour on humanity.
And if your anything like me its difficult to reverse?
Two things stood out for me, firstly when i saw the WTC hit by a plane. The gap between reality and fiction narrowed and the two became very blurred. Id only seen that sort of thing in films and my mind couldnt grasp it as real and i became numb to it.
Then there was the terrorists beheading people. I never watched them but knew that there was no going back after that, in regards to what people can watch on the internet.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Very gruesome clip! Death was instantaneous. Unclear to his motive.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Wow! Double whammy at the same time. I can certainly empathize with his situation. I must admit that he was pretty calm about the whole thing, no hesitation whatsoever. Talk about determination and follow-through! It is sad to see his dog wandering in the aftermath.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I would of expected more blood!! then you can hear a really loud noise of i assume blood dripping. but their is none dripping from the wound.

Im not a crime scene expert though, just what i observed!!

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Perhaps, the video was time-lapsed due to some editing done at the source. I would say that the entire scene looked very authentic! The appearance of law enforcement proves that it was real. Admittedly, I did find the police to be too quick to the scene.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Perhaps, the video was time-lapsed due to some editing done at the source. I would say that the entire scene looked very authentic! The appearance of law enforcement proves that it was real. Admittedly, I did find the police to be too quick to the scene.

The cop didnt look like he was too bothered about what he came across!! I mean we all react different i suppose! it was like they were edited into the background?

I don't want to say its fake if it wasn't out of respect. just some things i noticed on it though!!

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Very true! There was another Cop, I believe, and he was wearing slippers which I though was very odd.

Reactions: theguineapigking and checkouttime