illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
The video? I wouldn't say it's a perfect use case, and the things he does right are pretty hard to do wrong, to be honest. I wouldn't say it's very educational.
I guess people can see what it REALLY LOOKS LIKE when using a shotgun or rifle. Not pretty and open casket is just about out of the question. I have seen this in person. Its horrible for who ids the body.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Amber1974!!
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
It is a lot different to actually see the process and see that it may or may not be as you have fantasized it.
Well, if you approach it like that it is useful, as a sort of a reality check.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 1768, Skathon and 2 others
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
The writer sounded like they got off on it. Not in a Good Way. @AlreadyGone to me, at least.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
The writer sounded like they got off on it. Not in a Good Way. @AlreadyGone to me, at least.
People will get off on all sorts of things, with or without your blessing.

Reactions: Invisible 73 and cyberlordsumit
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
That site seems to feature more than people and more than deaths.
I apologize. Not sure how you meant it. Text can be confusing. It sounded like you were getting off on watching it. (to me).

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i don't have any comments to make on the video, but the comments on the video are absolutely abhorrent.

people can have their own opinions on suicide, they're entitled to that, just as others are entitled to disagree with them. but ridiculing him for his choice isn't acceptable in the slightest. calling him a pussy when they most likely wouldn't be able to willingly shoot themselves.

i understand it's hard to view other people as people over the internet, but that still shouldn't allow for such disrespect. i don't care if they're trolls or not.

• Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, Xocoyotziin, Invisible 73 and 9 others
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
People will get off on all sorts of things, with or without your blessing.
I don't think its ok here. It's sad. At least keep it to yourself. If someone gets off (sexually) which is what I am saying, from things like this, go Some Where Else. People hurt here. The Struggle is Real.
i don't have any comments to make on the video, but the comments on the video are absolutely abhorrent.

people can have their own opinions on suicide, they're entitled to that, just as others are entitled to disagree with them. but ridiculing him for his choice isn't acceptable in the slightest. calling him a pussy when they most likely wouldn't be able to willingly shoot themselves.

i understand it's hard to view other people as people over the internet, but that still shouldn't allow for such disrespect. i don't care if they're trolls or not.
Trolls. And Fuck Them.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and Mr2005
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
He didn't even cum here. You went there. And yes, I'm sure people hurt and struggle for real.

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
He didn't even cum here. You went there. And yes, I'm sure people hurt and struggle for real.
I did because I thought that was the intent of poster. I apologized if not. And you now defend sexual gratification seeing people die? Maybe I misunderstood. But I think not.
This is going sideways. Leaving this chat.

Reactions: puppy9, ithappens, cyberlordsumit and 1 other person
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
The writer sounded like they got off on it.

The people who sit on these sites solely for entertainment are just really weird and sick.

It must suck feeling like the world is against you and then you end up having trolls shit all over you even when you're gone. I could never CTB in a public way. His information was posted in articles so now a bunch of strangers fled to his social media to do it.

I agree that seeing stuff like this is an eye opener when you're considering the same method. I saw a hanging video on here that completely put me off of it for good.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Élégie, puppy9 and 5 others
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
My defense is neither here nor there: it's a fact that both people will get off to any and all sorts of things and that you went there and come horrified and now if one doesn't validate your horrifiedness one is defending the killing of kittens or Something Very Bad.

I don't think getting off to anything can be bad, because it does in principle nothing to the thing itself.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I apologize. Not sure how you meant it. Text can be confusing. It sounded like you were getting off on watching it. (to me).
It's okay and understandable. I did left an ambiguous comment. Though I do like two things about this particular video: he doesn't have to experience pain and suffering anymore; armed cops arrived too late, not *too* late, but late enough.

Also, in defense for those who might get any sexual gratification from this video, I don't think that we can choose what we sexually like or don't like.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Deleted member 1768 and thethatsitboy
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
He got the job done rather than unnecessarily languishing in a forum debating over what rope to use for months on end or if Meto is necessary.

Misery loves company.

Reactions: Bauhaus, taylor321, Deleted member 1768 and 3 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Oh bloody fuck my curious mind...that poor guy....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I saw this a few days ago on another site and I was pretty transfixed. I probably ran it through a dozen times. I've seen gore before but the sudden transition from animate to inanimate in this one was haunting.

I don't mean to say that any of these things really matter when it comes to quality of life but his house seemed so nice. And his hair. His computer and his ringtone. Then bam that entire facade is just fucking breached. Nope, no matter how nice things look, it's always like this.

This is why I hope nobody has to see me die, or my body and face are at least covered. If the facade is all we have I don't want to violate it for someone else.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Invisible 73, flank and 6 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
The thing I don't get is why he'd use the shotgun like that. He had a military background, serving for a while in Iraq. One would assume he was trained in how to kill effectively using guns. Isn't that what soldiers are, trained murderers? Why use a gun in a way that has failed to kill people before? Why such an amateurish effort? He could have aimed properly, targeting his brain stem. Instead he just blew his face off, Hollywood style.

Reactions: flank and Skathon
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
someone sent me this a few days ago. ngl it caught me off guard when i watched it the first time since he did without hesitation. also i feel bad for the dog, lets hope his new owner takes care of them well after what the dog had to witness :heart:

• Love
Reactions: illbehave, Lost in a Dream, Invisible 73 and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The thing I don't get is why he'd use the shotgun like that. He had a military background, serving for a while in Iraq. One would assume he was trained in how to kill effectively using guns. Isn't that what soldiers are, trained murderers? Why use a gun in a way that has failed to kill people before? Why such an amateurish effort? He could have aimed properly, targeting his brain stem. Instead he just blew his face off, Hollywood style.

They're trained to shoot the enemy, not themselves.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Marauder, flank and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
They're trained to shoot the enemy, not themselves.
And your point is... a soldier knows that a shot to the brain stem will kill the enemy but he doesn't know the same shot will also kill him? Soldiers must be idiots!

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I hope he found the peace he was looking for, just goes to show people wont be there for you until its too late.

Reactions: illbehave, Wayfaerer and Amber1974!!
M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
What a scary angle to shoot at, I was really worried he'd twitch or jerk around after shooting below his chin because it looked like he could've missed enough of his brain to survive. Very messy, but very effective, makes me wish I had access to a shotgun too. Thankfully the cops showed up early as well so the dog didn't have to be locked in with his remains.

Reactions: Invisible 73, flank and Skathon
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I felt so sorry for that little dog. Couldn't he have given that dog to someone who would take good care of him first?

Reactions: Bauhaus, Deleted member 1768, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
The kick from the shotgun blast when the screen shakes is what got me. Ugh.

I felt so sorry for that little dog. Couldn't he have given that dog to someone who would take good care of him first?

So sad how it runs in to see what happened. ;-;

Reactions: Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Couldnt watch it.
Rip, the guy must have been in an awful headspace.

• Hugs
Reactions: illbehave
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Bauhaus, eternalappraiser and 6 others
P

prisoner416

May 20, 2018
I kind of consider doing my demise on a stream, if I have a sure-fire method. I want to make an impact.

Reactions: ERASED and icanhasnick
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I kind of consider doing my demise on a stream, if I have a sure-fire method. I want to make an impact.
Whats the thinking behind doing it live (not criticising btw) is it cathartic or a great big fuck you sort of thing ?