• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Man, I'm jealous that you have such a peaceful option, but I also feel sorry as you seem to feel pressured to do it by something external, and I think no one should be forced to CTB or coerced into it. Take care.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go to plan. CTB itself is already a very difficult and personal decision, notwithstanding the chance of things going wrong, fighting one's own SI, and of course, other people (potentially) interfering with your escape from this hellish world. I wish you peace in your future decision.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Hey, how are you holding up, Eucalyptus?

Reactions: Iva
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I see those who have the option of N as being very fortunate, but anyway I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Christ I hope this went well for op. There was participate, and they were worried about that. It says not to use if that happens, and it says it's water soluble, idk. I didn't know what to tell them last night, either. Really hope it was a smooth one.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Y
Yeah and OP said his N was 10 years old. I need to test my own N and take it
I don't like the idea of people being bound by expiry dates. Just a little hint of coercion. At least ropes and knives don't go bad.

teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
13 grams (2 bottles) N, stored well, about 10 yrs old. Fast 12 hrs. Toast one hr before No AE. Could take hydroxyzine. Could add or replace with Trazadone. Should I, either of those 2? Dark chocolate and small glass tequila. Prop myself up in bed.

No time or wherewithal to prepare affairs much. Delete some crap on the computer. Maybe delete a beneficiary who shouldn't be there from two accts. No change to will. Turn heat off. No notes or delayed emails. If tomorrow probably have a secure 60 plus hours. Or, just had something now, but about 3am maybe. 11 hrs fasting. Or midnight, 8 hrs fasting.

P.s. I have Dramamine. Should I take?
Good luck with your journey, and with whatever may or may not come after 💜💜💜