• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Maybe the shot of tequila first, and then the chocolate? That order might counteract the bitterness more quickly.
Ok. But from what I gather on this site, forum, the consensus is immediately dark chocolate and then a drink.
---
Tequila, chocolate and Propranolol and Dramamine ready. Also mouthwash. Tea and toast ready for prep in the kitchen. I guess will open bottles after tea and toast. Big step.
---
Is there any point in pushing the tea and toast, then the rest of it, back? For longer fasting. Idk. I hope I don't get hit with enormous SI or something akin to that. I mean this isn't supposed to be easy is it?

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and love on your journey. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
I have to get to bed so I won't be on much longer.
I don't have answers for your questions. There used to be an N megathread, I'm not sure if it's still around.

Peace :heart:

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Can't believe you're down to your last hour. How are you feeling?
Thanks. Well, yes almost last hour. Although the more fasting the better? And that could be seen as procrastination... It is getting a little real now. How's it going to go. Gulping down that stuff.
---
I am practicing propping myself up with pillows. Not too slouched and not too upright. Too upright and I would fall over when asleep, right?
---
I do feel slight hesitation in getting the tea and dry toast. Full mug or just a smaller portion? Then hopefully short it will be over.

Last edited:
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Thanks. Well, yes almost last hour. Although the more fasting the better? And that could be seen as procrastination... It is getting a little real now. How's it going to go. Gulping down that stuff.
Yeah, I'm not sure about the fasting. I'm still pretty new here and don't really know anything about N. (I plan to ctb with SN.) I do hope it all goes well for you. I'm sad that this is your end, but I'm glad you are going out on your terms.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
Ok. But from what I gather on this site, forum, the consensus is immediately dark chocolate and then a drink.
---
Tequila, chocolate and Propranolol and Dramamine ready. Also mouthwash. Tea and toast ready for prep in the kitchen. I guess will open bottles after tea and toast. Big step.
---
Is there any point in pushing the tea and toast, then the rest of it, back? For longer fasting. Idk. I hope I don't get hit with enormous SI or something akin to that. I mean this isn't supposed to be easy is it?

Oh, okay, if protocol is chocolate first then go for it!

It's not supposed to be easy, although you can find solace in the fact that you have the gold standard when it comes to methods.

shinohara

shinohara

Feb 26, 2023
what is the tea and toast for exactly? Nausea? I was re-skimming the PPH and it also mentioned it
(not to put any doubts on your plan, I don't know as much about N and am curious)

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
what is the tea and toast for exactly? Nausea? I was re-skimming the PPH and it also mentioned it
(not to put any doubts on your plan, I don't know as much about N and am curious)
Just finished toast. Drinking tea. No milk. Took Dramamine and Propranolol. Set alarm in case I drift off. Writing a hand-written note in hopes it might serve to alter my will a bit. But doubtful eh?
---
Toast is apparently so that you don't have a totally empty stomach.
---
Done with tea.

shinohara

shinohara

Feb 26, 2023
Just finished toast. Drinking tea. No milk. Took Dramamine and Propranolol. Set alarm in case I drift off. Writing a hand-written note in hopes it might serve to alter my will a bit. But doubtful eh?
---
Toast is apparently so that you don't have a totally empty stomach.
---
Done with tea.
I'm guessing it's like how you're supposed to eat before taking some meds, so your stomach doesn't start freaking out and give you heartburn/nausea
hopefully the note works, might as well try

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Bump. Liquid is clear. But there are white flakey bits settling at bottom. Precipitate I guess it's called. But entirely clear.

• Informative
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
God, I wish someone was on right now who knew about this. Think they can be dissolved? Maybe in the tequila? Stupid question probably.

• Hugs
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
It was stored well. How bad is this. It's clear and with participate. Warning label label says not to use. I still want to go.

• Hugs
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wished you luck earlier but i'll say ot again, i hope it's still good to use... gah! if only there were more users around from the time you could actually buy N!

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I have 25gr of that, but the test results weren't very good, apparently the last batches were of a lesser quality.
How did you test?
I'm so sleepy this morning. Idk if because stayed up late or licked my fingers when putting N back in the bottles. Would I wait until the evening again or if I drink it, so it any time really.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
So giving it all another go today I think. Should I wait until evening again? Should I fast all day which won't be easy. Or maybe doing it at mid-day is ok.

I wish some folks were around to talk. I guess that's needy of me.

I just cannot go forward after what's transpired the past year. Something akin to a manic episode. I think while there's a risk here I'm never getting N again and don't want 30 or 40 years of this anguish. Some would fade bit not all of it.

---

So had some of last night's tea and going to do another toast. The dramamine and propranolol too. Then go for it.

---

Could use some company.

---

In about 15 now.

Last edited:
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I'm still waiting and wondering if I should take a chance given given that it had small white bits. Appt not supposed to take it. I licked my hands after some got on them and I've been sleep all morning.
I.e. I see the strength. I should have keep refrigerated

Last edited:
  • Hugs
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I tried a tiny amount. A small aftertaste. I also accidentally swallowed a bit of mouthwash. Ugh. Not sure. If I'm told not to drink N that has flocculated I guess I shouldn't.

• Hugs
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
So I'm not quite doing this right am I. Delaying s but. And the solution has white particles so I shouldn't take it. Bit I don't know. I will have some kind of breakdown otherwise.

And I'm super sleey after testing a miniscule portion of N.

Terrified especially of Monday. And tomorrow too. And my future. This N is my last chance.

---

More people last night. Today is a Sat and I didn't actually CTV last night.

Last edited: