• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
13 grams (2 bottles) N, stored well, about 10 yrs old. Fast 12 hrs. Toast one hr before No AE. Could take hydroxyzine. Could add or replace with Trazadone. Should I, either of those 2? Dark chocolate and small glass tequila. Prop myself up in bed.

No time or wherewithal to prepare affairs much. Delete some crap on the computer. Maybe delete a beneficiary who shouldn't be there from two accts. No change to will. Turn heat off. No notes or delayed emails. If tomorrow probably have a secure 60 plus hours. Or, just had something now, but about 3am maybe. 11 hrs fasting. Or midnight, 8 hrs fasting.

P.s. I have Dramamine. Should I take?

Last edited:
BobaLuvr

BobaLuvr

Mar 13, 2023
I'm sorry that life got you to this point. Of course I will not dictate your decision, but if you have any doubts at all, I hope you reconsider. It's always sad to see another one go! Either way, I hope that you'll find happiness and peace.

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
In a little over 2 hrs will have dry toast. And 50 mg Dramamine, 30 mg Propranolol. Then in another hr drink the 200 ml. Before that will have strong mouthwash, then honey on my tongue. Should I hold my nose when taking the N? Mixed reports. Then dark chocolate and then tequila.

Almost ordered Meto a month ago. Regret that I didn't.

S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
In a little over 2 hrs will have dry toast. And 50 mg Dramamine, 30 mg Propranolol. Then in another hr drink the 200 ml. Before that will have strong mouthwash, then honey on my tongue. Should I hold my nose when taking the N? Mixed reports. Then dark chocolate and then tequila.

what's the purpose of the honey, dark chocolate and tequila?

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I should have completed my order when I started an order one month ago. But didn't. And don't want to wait. Too much grief is making it unbearable to do the shit I have to in the coming days, weeks.
what's the purpose of the honey, dark chocolate and tequila?
Honey on tongue. Maybe silly. Dark chocolate right after the N. Many recommend this. Tequila as my final drink before I sit back, propped up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
I should have completed my order when I started an order one month ago. But didn't. And don't want to wait. Too much grief is making it unbearable to do the shit I have to in the coming days, weeks.

Honey on tongue. Maybe silly. Dark chocolate right after the N. Many recommend this. Tequila as my final drink before I sit back, propped up.
By midnight when I should be, no, will be ready for N, I will have fasted for at least 8 hours. Maybe I can stay up one more hour, push all the steps back. Would longer be better as only have Dramamine and Propranolol with the toast?
so basically just for relaxation purposes, not required?

J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023

Hi, Eucalyptus, I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point. I understand as I'm planning my own exit via SN very soon.

Once upon a time, about 10 years ago, I had powder N from J. I didn't have a test kit so I placed a small amount of it into water to test it. Even with just a pinch in a large glass of water, it was the most bitter thing I've ever tasted. There's no explaining it; just experience. I can't imagine drinking 2 vials of vet N.

Please reconsider your timing. I don't think this is a wise decision without an AE like meto. I understand you're miserable and want out, and I respect whatever decision you make, but if you vomit up the N and fail you'll be in a worse position as you'll be without the N (unless you have more N).

Get an AE like meto before you go through with it. Just my two cents. Regardless, I wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
How long would I expect an order from an online (not allowed to mention) place? 4 weeks? Apparently they are located on some remote island. I think. Payment was to be to a bank in CA. I wish I had. But RainAndSadness did a post about the low likelihood of vomiting if you don't have ailments. I would have more confidence had I completed the order and gotten the Meto. Still forging ahead. Don't want to be here tomorrow.

By midnight when I should be, no, will be ready for N, I will have fasted for at least 8 hours. Maybe I can stay up one more hour, push all the steps back. Would longer be better as only have Dramamine and Propranolol with the toast?

Last edited:
J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
How long would I expect an order from an online (not allowed to mention) place? 4 weeks? Apparently they are located on some remote island. I think. Payment was to be to a bank in CA. I wish I had. But RainAndSadness did a post about the low likelihood of vomiting if you don't have ailments. I would have more confidence had I completed the order and gotten the Meto. Still forging ahead. Don't want to be here tomorrow.

I understand. When I've ordered meto online before from an online place, it's taken about 4 weeks to arrive, yes.

This time (I am in the US) I just went to an online doctor and said I needed it for migraines with severe nausea. They called in a script within hours. If you are in the US or somewhere with online doctors, maybe this is an option?

As far as the fasting time, I'm not sure. Probably the longer the better?

Edit: Why the Propranolol?

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I understand. When I've ordered meto online before from an online place, it's taken about 4 weeks to arrive, yes.

This time (I am in the US) I just went to an online doctor and said I needed it for migraines with severe nausea. They called in a script within hours. If you are in the US or somewhere with online doctors, maybe this is an option?

As far as the fasting time, I'm not sure. Probably the longer the better?

Edit: Why the Propranolol?
Curious, when you say online doctor, is that with an HMO or just some online for a few place? I wish I had. Apparently vomiting is very rare. Idk.

S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023

how long until midnight at ur place?

J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
Curious, when you say online doctor, is that with an HMO or just some online for a few place? I wish I had. Apparently vomiting is very rare. Idk.
No, I have insurance I guess I could have used, but I just used this place where you pay out of pocket. It's $40 but I had a coupon so it was only $20.

I've used them in the past for scripts for UTIs and birth control, so maybe it just seemed totally normal to them that I was asking for meto. Anyways, am very grateful as, like you, I didn't want to wait 4 plus weeks for an online pharmacy.

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Oh right, hadn't thought of that. It's 8:42 pm where I am.
Which, is making me impatient. Did you ask about relaxation purposes earlier? The Propranolol? Yeah. And supposed to be maybe, what's the word, contributor to the effectiveness?
No, I have insurance I guess I could have used, but I just used this place where you pay out of pocket. It's $40 but I had a coupon so it was only $20.

I've used them in the past for scripts for UTIs and birth control, so maybe it just seemed totally normal to them that I was asking for meto. Anyways, am very grateful as, like you, I didn't want to wait 4 plus weeks for an online pharmacy.
Well I do wish I had some. What would you say to a doc? You're going on a ferry? Or constantly nauseated? I would think a proper doc would want an examination for the latter.

S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
Oh right, hadn't thought of that. It's 8:42 pm where I am.
2:43am here lol
Which, is making me impatient. Did you ask about relaxation purposes earlier? The Propranolol? Yeah. And supposed to be maybe, what's the word, contributor to the effectiveness?
well dont rush it at least, mentally prepare and whatever. whats your reason to cbt?

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Yeah I figured since you said it was 10 years old

I won't really press you on how. I'm just jealous.

I'll be here to talk and keep an eye on this thread. You won't be alone in this

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Should I drink a bit of water with the toast? Or is it better to have tea? Maybe chamom
Yeah I figured since you said it was 10 years old

I won't really press you on how. I'm just jealous.

I'll be here to talk and keep an eye on this thread. You won't be alone in this
Thank you as I was hoping for that. I'm pretty lonely. And isolated. I made a crazy professional choice one yr ago when I was in something akin to a manic state. Not ma ic per se, apparently I have attachment issues which, combined with anxiety, caused me to be vulnerable to a bad idea. One that I thought I wanted but has turned into an unmitigated catastrophe. I need this thing tonight to work. Am a bit nervous.

Last edited:
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Hope all goes well
Thanks. Me too. 2 hours to toast. And a bit of water or tea? And the pills. 3 hrs to N. I hope ai don't get a case of nerves. I just want to gulp. Hopefully 2-3 gulps. It's a little over 7 ounces.

How much tequila should I try to drink? Afterward.

• Hugs
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Should I drink a bit of water with the toast? Or is it better to have tea? Maybe chamom

Thank you as I was hoping for that. I'm pretty lonely. And isolated. I made a crazy professional choice one yr ago when I was in something akin to a manic state. Not ma ic per se, apparently I have attachment issues which, combined with anxiety, caused me to be vulnerable to a bad idea. One that I thought I wanted but has turned into an unmitigated catastrophe. I need this thing tonight to work. Am a bit nervous.
I'm not an N expert but I think it would be best to consume as little food or drink as possible no? So just stick to water with your toast is my recommendation.

I relate a lot to your story. I think a lot of us are very lonely and isolated. Man, if I just had a couple good friendships again or a gf I'd be so much better. I've been where you've been, having your mental state muck up things. Burnt a lot of bridges, lost a lot of good people along the way. It's really hard to accept and move past that

J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023

Well I do wish I had some. What would you say to a doc? You're going on a ferry? Or constantly nauseated? I would think a proper doc would want an examination for the latter.
No, with this online doctor you just fill out a comprehensive form. Medical history, current prescriptions, current symptoms. You don't actually talk to a doctor. The doctor reviews the symptoms and then prescribes or doesn't. It's actually very useful for avoiding urgent care for things like UTI, sinus infection, etc.

Meto is first line for nausea caused by migraines. I just filled out the form indicating I got migraines which caused severe nausea. You could also claim motion sickness or food poisoning, but I didn't want Zofran and was concerned they might prescribe that instead.

• Hugs