FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The agony of existing.
Personally I find the agony of existing to be unbearable, there's just so much cruelty and suffering in existing, it's horrific how existence causes such immense harm and I'd never wish for the torment of existing, I'd never wish to experience anything at all, to simply be conscious and aware is something torturous and painful to me. I see it as the most terrible imposition to be forced into this reality filled with endless suffering and what is agonising is how I cannot just die in peace even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence that is so unbearably cruel and painful.

To me existing truly is just suffering all for the sake of it and I suffer simply from being awake, in my case I'm just not meant for any of this and I'd never want to exist, for me existence just feels like a terrible mistake and all I've ever hoped for is peace from it, non-existence truly has been all I've ever wished for as only then am I unable to suffer in any way. The only relief for me could lie in finally being unconscious for all eternity and as long as I exist I'll always and only hope for death, peace for me could only lie in never suffering again, personally I'd always prefer to avoid existence. I'd never wish for the torment of existing, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I just hope to never exist again, I'm always so tired, if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence like I never suffered at all, I only wish for peace from all the pain and suffering.

Reactions: myusername890
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
The agony of existing.
Personally I find the agony of existing to be unbearable, there's just so much cruelty and suffering in existing, it's horrific how existence causes such immense harm and I'd never wish for the torment of existing, I'd never wish to experience anything at all, to simply be conscious and aware is something torturous and painful to me. I see it as the most terrible imposition to be forced into this reality filled with endless suffering and what is agonising is how I cannot just die in peace even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence that is so unbearably cruel and painful.

To me existing truly is just suffering all for the sake of it and I suffer simply from being awake, in my case I'm just not meant for any of this and I'd never want to exist, for me existence just feels like a terrible mistake and all I've ever hoped for is peace from it, non-existence truly has been all I've ever wished for as only then am I unable to suffer in any way. The only relief for me could lie in finally being unconscious for all eternity and as long as I exist I'll always and only hope for death, peace for me could only lie in never suffering again, personally I'd always prefer to avoid existence. I'd never wish for the torment of existing, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I just hope to never exist again, I'm always so tired, if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence like I never suffered at all, I only wish for peace from all the pain and suffering.
@FuneralCry oh my god you are back. Welcome back Funeral Cry

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wishing for non-existence.
Non-existence truly is all I hope and wish for, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what and to me personally existing will always feel like nothing but suffering, I wish for non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way in this existence I never would have chose that just brought me pain, I only wish for peace from the burden of existence and no matter what I'll always find it burdensome to exist.

I just want to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never think and feel at all, I just wish to be permanently unconscious with all finally forgotten about for me, never existing again is all I personally see as desirable and it's the only peace for me. In my case peace could only lie in being permanently incapable of suffering in this existence I just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

Simply just existing causes me to suffer and is enough to make me wish for non-existence but as well as that to me existence is something so horrific that just causes endless amounts of harm and suffering, just the fact that there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence just to be tortured by old age terrifies me. Personally I only wish for non-existence instead of all this pointless suffering and torment, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and I've only ever wished for non-existence, I just wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep to take away all of the pain and suffering, in my case I'll only be at peace once I'm permanently free from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really feels like I've suffered here for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered in this cruel, torturous existence for so long just hoping and wishing to be gone, non-existence truly is all I've ever wished for, I've only wished to be permanently free from the torment of suffering in this existence, simply just existing causes me to suffer and I don't wish to suffer at all rather I just want to be at permanent peace.

It's just painful to me how I had to exist at all and how I've had to suffer for so long, simply just existing brings me so much pain and it's such that only death can take away for me and what I find so terrifying is how the suffering can continue for so much longer with no limit as to how much agony one can feel just to face the extreme torture of old age. Personally I'd never wish for any of this, I find existing to be so undesirable in general, to be conscious and aware is a burden to me that just makes me feel so tired, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence that just causes all the suffering. For me only eternal sleep can bring me relief from the tiredness I feel, I only hope to never wake again but more than anything I wish I never suffered in the first place, I'd personally always prefer to be free from all the pain and suffering rather than prolong it as much as possible, to me existence itself just feels like a terrible tragedy I never would have chose.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death would be positive for me.
In my case for me personally death truly would be something positive, I only wish for death as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me, all I hope is for death to take away all the suffering and finally bring me peace from the cruelty of existing. Death would be positive to me as after all it isn't like I can suffer from not existing, all suffering is ultimately as a result of existence itself and if I don't exist then I am incapable of feeling any pain or being harmed in any way, in death there is no need for anything, nothing can matter to me and I'll no longer be burdened with this existence I never would have chose which is why it's something positive for me.

What I see as so terrible and torturous as existence, to me existence itself is such a horrific tragedy that just caused immense amounts of suffering, in my case the true problem will always lie in existence itself as it's the source of all suffering and it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. To me existence is something really cruel and that is why I only hope for death, for me personally the only peace would lie in being permanently unconscious where I'm finally free from all the pain and suffering, all I hope and wish for is to never suffer again, I only wish for death to bring me peace from the torment of existing, I just wish to sleep eternally, in fact eternal sleep truly is all I've ever wished for.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
More than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence.
I truly did wish I never suffered more than anything, I wish I never existed, for me it really is something so cruel and terrible to be forced into existence because after all existence just causes so much unnecessary suffering, existence itself is the source of all suffering and all the ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings, to me existence truly is just a horrific, tragic mistake.

Just the fact that I exist causes me to suffer so much, I suffer simply from being conscious, there truly is so much pain in existing and I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all in this existence that was imposed. To me existence truly is such a futile, torturous imposition that was completely unnecessary in the first place, I find it so tragic how I had to exist at all especially as there was no need for existence and existence just creates suffering all for the sake of it. In my case I simply don't want to suffer in any way rather I just hope for some peace and for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again, for me only non-existence is desirable, I just don't wish to experience anything at all rather I just wish for nothingness, I was never meant to exist and never should have suffered at all. I wish I never became aware of existence to me existence will always be something best avoided, i'll always see it as tragic to become conscious in the first place and be burdened with this existence as a result, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The cruelty of not being able to die painlessly.
Personally I find it so cruel how I cannot just have the option to die painlessly to escape from this torturous and futile existence I never would have even wished for at all, in an existence so painful where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer death truly is the only relief for me. I'd never wish for the cruelty and torment of suffering in this existence but rather I just wish for true, permanent peace, I wish for an eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering. To me it just feels so cruel how this existence was imposed in the first place and I was forced into this reality where there is all this endless cruelty and suffering yet I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again as I never would have chose this.

Personally I only see non-existence as desirable where I cannot suffer in any way, I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence I always saw as so ultimately meaningless and unnecessary rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what. Death truly is the only relief for me and I only find comfort in never existing again which is why I suffer so unbearably from how I cannot just peacefully die to escape from the torment of existence, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, non-existence truly has been all I've ever hoped for but of course I sadly suffer instead and I'm always so tired of suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I truly was never meant for all this cruelty.
In my case I truly was never meant to exist, I was never meant for the cruelty and torment of suffering in this painful existence. Personally I just find existing to be too cruel, too torturous, it's not something I'd ever wish for, the way I see it existing in the first place is the most terrible tragedy, to me it's something so terrible to be conscious in this reality where there is all this endless suffering.

And there truly is so much cruelty in existing which is why I only hope and wish for death, I just want peace from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer and I know that as long as I exist I'll suffer, it's suffering that only death can take away for me, I only hope for death to bring me peace from this existence I just saw as a mistake in the first place. To me existence is something so horrific as it just causes suffering and torments existing beings, personally death would be the only relief for me as I never should have existed at all, I'm only meant for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where I cannot suffer and be harmed in any way and the fact that I cannot just fall asleep eternally brings me so much pain. I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel existence and no matter what as long as I exist I'll only wish to never exist again, I was never meant for this cruelty rather all I'm meant for is to never suffer at all, I only wish for permanent peace from the terrible pain of existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only in death will I be safe from all suffering.
And that is why ceasing to exist is all I wish and hope for, all I wish is to be permanently safe from all suffering, I wish for non-existence where I'm finally at peace and cannot suffer and cannot be harmed in any way, I just wish for permanent relief from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence I just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake. In my case I find it tiring and painful enough to simply exist and I suffer simply from existing but as well as that there is literally no limit as to how unbearable this existence can get, this existence can very easily get way more torturous which to me is just terrifying, I find it horrific how existence causes such immense suffering all for the sake of it.

I know that no matter what I'd never wish for existence rather I just wish for some peace instead, I just want death to take away all my suffering and to me existing truly is nothing but suffering, I'd never wish to suffer for decades longer just to face the extreme torture of old age which is something that sounds so horrifying to me. I just wish I could fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to escape from the terrible pain and torment of existence, I only wish for permanent safety from all suffering, I'd never wish for the cruel, painful burden of suffering in this existence rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what, only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, all I've hoped and wished for is to never suffer again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Terrified at thought of suffering until old age.
Personally I find it so terrifying how this existence could continue for so long, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this pointless existence for decades longer just to face the extreme agony and torture of old age just decaying and deteriorating. I've already suffered for such a long time already and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence and personally I find it so agonising how I cannot just painlessly die to escape from the cruel, torturous imposition that is existence where all that lies ahead is way more suffering.

I only wish for death to bring me peace from the cruelty and hopelessness of existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist, to me existence just feels like a curse, I see it as such a terrible and tragic mistake to exist, in my case I truly have only ever hoped for non-existence as I just don't want to suffer at all. I just want peace instead, existence truly has always been so undesirable to me, I'd never wish for the pain this existence so cruelly brings and I find it terrifying how the pain can continue for so long, personally I just want the peace of death to take away all the suffering, I'd rather prevent all my suffering than prolong it but of course more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want to never wake again.
All I hope for is to never wake again where I'm finally free from all suffering in this existence I always saw as so painful and torturous, I just want eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain. For me peace could truly only lie in never suffering again, I only wish to never suffer, to me existence always felt like a terrible, horrific mistake, I truly was never meant for all the pain and torment this existence causes and there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all.

In my case I've always and only wished for non-existence and as long as I exist I'll only hope for such, for me ceasing to exist truly is all that's desirable, I only wish to be eternally incapable of suffering. I'd never wish for something as cruel as existence rather I just hope to sleep eternally, it'd bring me so much peace to never have to exist again, for me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, no matter what I'll always be so tired and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away, I only hope for peace and for me peace could never exist in the cruelty of suffering in this existence I never would have chose that only ever caused me pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what only non-existence can bring me peace.
In my case non-existence truly is all that can bring me peace, for me personally I'll only be at peace once I'm no longer burdened with this existence and to never exist again is all I hope for.
Existence really has brought me nothing but pain and suffering and I'd never wish to suffer in this existence I always saw as a tragic mistake but rather I just want nothingness instead where I cannot be harmed and cannot suffer in any way. All that's desirable to me is finally being at peace where this existence is all forgotten about for me, to be conscious and aware is a curse to me, it's something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what especially as existing is always so painful to me, there truly is endless amounts of pain in existing and in my case it's pain that only death can take away.

I find it so terrible having to exist in the first place, it'll always be something terrible to me being forced into this reality where there's all this cruelty and suffering, for me personally non-existence is all I hope for, it truly is all I wish for as I was never meant to exist and I suffer simply from existing. I'm always so tired of suffering, I just want some peace instead of all the pain this existence causes, as long as I exist I'll always and only wish for non-existence, in fact it's all I've ever wished for, existence itself will always be the ultimate problem for me no matter what, I'd never wish to suffer in this painful, torturous existence that is so immensely cruel and I suffer so much from how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep so I can finally be at peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is a burden.
No matter what to me existence will always be a burden, one so cruel and torturous that just causes endless amounts of suffering, it's one that I'd never wish for, under no circumstances would I wish for the torment of existing. I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain, to me existing is a burden and it's one that was always so unnecessary and deeply undesirable, I see existence itself as the true ultimate problem as after all it's the source of all suffering and cause of all that torments existing beings.

I see it as something so terrible to be forced into existence in the first place, the fact that I was burdened with this existence was such a painful tragedy especially as it isn't like I could ever suffer from not existing at all yet there is no limit as to how much one can be harmed in this existence that just brought suffering and was always a horrific mistake to me.

I'll always find it so burdensome to be conscious and aware, to me it's a burden to think and feel and to experience anything at all, personally I find it causes me so much pain to be burdened with this existence that is so incredibly cruel. I only wish for non-existence to take away this burden and finally bring me peace and for me peace could only lie in never existing again where I'm free from the cruelty and torment of existing unable to suffer and be harmed in any way, I only wish for death to take away all of the pain and suffering, I know I was never meant for the torment of existing and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wanting death.
In my case no matter what I'll only wish for death, I'd never wish to suffer in this painful, torturous existence that was just so incredibly cruel and for me caused nothing but harm in the first place, I'd always prefer to not exist but of course more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence I was never meant for that I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake.

For me personally I only see never existing again as desirable, I only wish for death to bring me peace from the terrible cruelty and futility of existence where there's all this suffering all for the sake of it. For me ceasing to exist would be something positive as it's finally the end of me being tormented in this existence I always saw as a hopeless, futile burden, I only want non-existence to take away all the pain and suffering and the fact that I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently just causes me immense amounts of pain.

I just want death to bring me peace from the hopelessness and torment of existence, personally I'd be so relieved to never suffer again and be unable to be harmed in any way. I only hope for the absence of all harm and suffering where I can finally be at peace from this existence I'd never wish for and I never would have chose, as long as I exist I'll always and only hope for death, to finally be at peace is all I've ever wished for.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me existence will always be something best forgotten about.
No matter what for me this existence will always be something best forgotten about, I don't wish to experience anything at all, to be conscious is a futile, hopeless burden to me rather I wish to just be permanently unaware where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer in any way. I don't wish to remember anything about this painful, torturous existence that just brought me pain rather I just wish to forget, I'd always prefer to die as only then will I be at peace from the torment of existing but of course I truly wish I could choose to erase my existence like I never suffered at all as I want it to be like I never became aware in the first place, I find it painful how I had to exist at all, I'm always just wishing to erase this existence.

Personally I only hope to not exist as to me existence is the most horrific, terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of suffering and harm, I see existence itself as the ultimate problem as it's the source of all suffering and I just don't wish to suffer in any way and in existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I just want to be permanently free from the torment of suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, existence really is too cruel to me, it's something I'd always prefer to erase and forget about, the only relief for me could truly lie in never existing again, I only hope to be at peace from all pointless suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll always see existence itself as the true problem.
For me existence itself will always be the true problem as after all it's the source of all suffering and without existence one wouldn't be able to suffer, personally I find it horrific how existence causes all this suffering and harm, just tormenting existing beings until they die anyway.

To me existence truly is the most terrible tragedy, I'd never wish for existence rather I just wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace, I see it as a problem how I exist and it's a problem that only death can solve for me, I find it so painful and undesirable to simply exist. Personally I see it as a curse to be conscious in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel just destined to decay and die anyway. I'll always see it as so terrible to be forced into existence, to me existence just feels like a mistake that causes nothing but suffering and I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, I wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep so I can finally be free from what I see as the true problem. Personally I only hope and wish for death, I just wish to never exist again but sadly the suffering continues, for me existence is a burden that only death can bring me peace from and as long as I exist I'll suffer, I suffer so much from existing, all I wish for is permanent relief from the cruelty and hopelessness of existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is just too painful, too torturous.
It truly is which is why I just wish to fall asleep and never wake again, there really is endless amounts of suffering in existence, personally I see it as a curse to exist, a terrible horrific tragedy that only death can bring me peace from, I'd never wish for the pain of existing no matter what rather I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity unable to suffer and unable to feel any kind of pain.

It's horrifying to me how a human can exist for so long with no limit as to how much agony they can feel just to be tortured and tormented by old age, what appeals to me about non-existence is that it's permanent and nothing can matter to me anymore, I only wish to be permanently incapable of suffering. I only wish to be free from this painful, torturous existence I never would have chosen or wished for, existence truly is far too cruel and it's cruelty that only death can bring me peace from. I only hope to never exist again where all is forgotten about for me, in my case the only peace lies in death, ceasing to exist would be a relief for me, I was never meant for something as painful as existence which just causes so much suffering all for the sake of it and I suffer so much from how I cannot just painlessly die in peace to escape from all this terrible torment and cruelty.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of not being able to die peacefully.
The fact that I cannot just have a death like falling into an eternal, dreamless sleep to free myself from the terrible suffering and torment of existence truly does cause me to suffer so much, it's so painful how even know existence really is so cruel and torturous I cannot just painlessly die to escape from all this suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel just to decay and die anyway. Personally I'd never wish for existence, rather all I hope for is to never exist again, all I hope for is a painless death to finally bring me peace as I'm always so tired of suffering here.

I feel like I've suffered for so long and it really terrifies me how a human can suffer for way longer just to face the torture of extreme old age, the thought of suffering that much longer is really horrifying to me, I just see existence as a terrible tragic mistake that just caused endless amounts of suffering and it's a mistake that I only wish for permanent peace from. It's so painful to be trapped in this existence just hoping and wishing to be gone, to me it feels so cruel how there isn't the option for me to just peacefully die, I'd always prefer to not exist but of course I wish I never suffered at all, there truly is so much cruelty and pain in existing which is certainly a reason as to why I just wish to not exist, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of suffering.
No matter what I'll always be so tired and in my case only death can take away the tiredness, I'm always so tired of existing as a conscious being trapped with my own thoughts. For me existence truly was such a burden in the first place that brought nothing but pain, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I just want nothingness, I want to never think or feel again, I just want peace from suffering in this existence and for me there could never be any peace in existence in fact to me it's the exact opposite.

I see existence as just being torment and pain and I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence, to me existence always felt like a mistake and I've only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to simply be an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about for me and there is no more pain, no more torment, rather there is just peace instead and all I hope for is true peace from all the suffering. I always feel so tired and always have done, I just want to rest, I just want to never wake again, I was never meant for something as cruel and painful as existence, simply just existing is so tiring to me and brings me so much suffering, the only relief for me could lie in never suffering again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just far too cruel.
It really is so cruel, there's just so much cruelty in this terrible, torturous existence and that's certainly a reason as to why I only hope for non-existence as after all if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way and all suffering is ultimately as a result of existence itself.

To me personally existing will always feel so painful, I only wish for death to bring me peace from the hopelessness and torment of suffering in this existence and what I find so horrific is how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. For me existing means suffering so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, to me existence truly always was the most horrific tragedy, there's just so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me.

I'd never wish for the cruelty of suffering in this existence where there's all this torment and agony all for the sake of it, rather I only hope for death, I only hope to never suffer again where I'm permanently at peace from this existence so cruel. I never would have wished for or chosen existence, I see it as a curse to exist and the fact that I cannot just have the option to never wake again to finally find peace from all this cruelty truly is agonising, in my case I only wish to never exist again where this cruel existence is all forgotten about for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't wish to suffer again.
To never suffer again truly is all I wish and hope for, more than anything I wish I never suffered in this painful and torturous existence that was always so cruel and there truly is so much pain in how I do, I just wish I never became aware of the horrific, terrible tragedy that is existence, to simply exist will always be something so deeply undesirable to me no matter what.

I'd never wish for the burden of suffering in this existence, I'll always see it as so burdensome existing at all and it's one that only death can bring me peace from, only death can bring me relief from all the endless suffering and harm this existence so tragically caused. I've suffered so much and for so long in this existence that to me was always so unnecessary and a mistake and all I hope for now is to never suffer again, I just hope for death to take away all the suffering and finally bring me peace. I'm always so tired of suffering, I'll never not be tired as long as I exist and no matter what I'll only wish for death, I want to be unable to suffer where I'm at peace from the terrible cruelty and futility of existence. I'd never wish for existence, rather I only hope to never exist again, for me existence itself is the true problem as it's the source of all suffering and I just don't wish to suffer in any way, instead I just hope for non-existence where all is forgotten about for me, all that sounds desirable to me is never suffering in this existence ever again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want death to bring me peace.
All I've ever hoped and wished is for death to bring me peace, I wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally free me from this cruel, torturous existence that just brought me so much pain.
For me personally I'd never wish for the cruelty of suffering in this existence, I see existence as the most horrific terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of harm and torment just torturing existing beings with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I just want some peace instead of all this suffering, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence I never would have chose.

Under no circumstance would I wish for something as painful as existence rather I just wish for the peace of never existing again, to me existence really is far too cruel and painful, for me it just feels like a mistake to exist. I truly was never meant for the torment of suffering in this existence which is now why I only hope and wish for death to bring me peace and for me peace could only lie in non-existence where I cannot be harmed and cannot suffer in any way. All that's desirable to me is never being able to suffer in this existence ever again, for me peace could only ever lie in the permanent absence of existence where all is forgotten about for me which is all I hope for, something as painful as existence I'd always prefer to forget about.
I'd always and only prefer non-existence over all this terrible cruelty and endless suffering, I only wish for the peace of never suffering again where I cannot experience anything at all, I'd never wish for the cruelty, futility and hopelessness of suffering in this existence no matter what, existing truly did bring me nothing but pain and it's pain I only wish for permanent peace from, I only want to never suffer again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
For me no matter what the only comfort could only ever lie in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer anymore and be harmed in any way, all I hope for is death to finally bring me peace from all the suffering, in fact I've only ever wished to not exist and always will do no matter what, for me death truly is the only relief.
In my case I've only ever wished for death as existence is just too cruel, too painful with no limit as to how much one can suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, there's just so much cruelty in existence and all the suffering it causes, I'm just not meant for existence as well and never should have existed at all.

I find it so burdensome to exist and also so tiring, as long as I exist I'll always feel so tired, I find it painful to simply be awake, personally I only find comfort in death as only then am I unable to experience anything at all and unable to be harmed in any way. I just wish to rest for all eternity where I'm permanently safe from this reality where there is all this endless suffering, I don't wish to suffer in any way but rather I just want some peace. Non-existence truly is all that's desirable to me personally, I always found existence so unnecessary as well, it was just a tragic mistake to me just creating pain and problems there was never a need for, in fact I see existence itself as being the true problem as it's the source of all suffering. I just don't want to suffer in any way but rather I just want peace instead which is why I only wish for and find comfort in death as it's the absence of all suffering and harm and it isn't like I could suffer from never exist again, I only hope to never exist again, in an existence so cruel where there is all this endless suffering and torment death truly is the only relief for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence causes endless amounts of suffering.
It truly does and that is why I only hope and wish for death as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way, personally I find it horrific how existence causes such immense suffering just torturing existing beings until they die anyway, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence I always saw as so futile and meaningless in the first place just for one to decay.

It's horrifying to me how a human can suffer for so long just to face the torture of extreme old age, personally I never wished to exist and would never want to in this reality where there is all this endless suffering. Personally I'd prefer to prevent my suffering than to prolong it where I'm tormented in this existence that is so pointless to me, in fact I'd always prefer to not suffer at all, for me existence just feels like a terrible tragic mistake and all I've ever wished for is true peace from the cruelty, hopelessness and futility of suffering in this existence.

I only hope for death to take away all the suffering and finally bring me peace, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I find it a tragedy how existence causes all this endless suffering all for the sake of it. I see it as a curse to be conscious and aware in this reality where there's all this agony and torment, no matter what I'd never wish to exist, I'd never wish for the pain of existing rather I just want nothingness instead, for me death would be a relief if it means I'm finally unable to suffer.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Non-existence is all I wish and hope for.
In my case non-existence truly has been all I've ever wished and hoped for, as long as I've existed I've wished for death to bring me peace from all meaningless suffering. Simply existing is so undesirable to me, I'll always find it so undesirable to suffer in this existence, in fact to me the true problem will always lie in existence itself and I find it so painful how I existed at all in the first place, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's such that only death can take away for me.

I know that in my case I'll only ever be at peace once I'm finally free from this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for, peace for me could only lie in eternal non-existence where all is finally forgotten about and peace really is all I've ever wished for. Existence is just far too torturous, too cruel and painful to me, I'd never wish for the pain of suffering in this existence that to me was just a tragic and terrible mistake that just caused so much harm and tormented existing beings.

To me in general non-existence is always preferable, wanting death is all I know and simply being conscious and aware is enough to make me wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about for me and I'm finally safe from all suffering in this existence I always saw as pointless and a burden. I'll always see it as so burdensome to suffer in this existence I just wish I could fall asleep permanently and forget about it all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It feels like I've suffered for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, personally I find it painful how I had to exist at all, to me existence truly is such a painful, harmful imposition that is so immensely cruel and just causes endless amounts of suffering.

More than anything I wish I never suffered, I'll always find it so undesirable to suffer in this existence, I'll always see it as a burden to be awake and all that could bring me peace is to never wake and never suffer again, I only hope to be unable to suffer where the cruelty and futility of existence is no longer my concern and instead all is finally forgotten about for me.

All I hope is for death to take away all my suffering but sadly the pain of existence continues instead with me just hoping and wishing to be gone, what terrifies me is how the suffering can continue for so much longer. I find it so painful how there isn't the option to just fall asleep permanently so I can finally find peace from this existence that was always so futile to me and just leads to decay and death anyway. I'd always prefer the permanency of non-existence where I cannot suffer at all over suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, to me existing truly did cause nothing but harm in the first place, I'll always see existing as nothing but suffering and I suffer from simply existing, all I hope for is to never exist again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me death would be all that's positive.
In my case death would truly be all that's positive as after all if I don't exist then I cannot suffer and be harmed in any way, all I hope for is to never exist again where all is finally forgotten about for me. I see existence as too painful, too cruel and torturous, personally I see no point and value to suffering in this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place but rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what and all the endless harm and cruelty it causes, to me simply existing is something deeply hopeless and undesirable.

I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence, personally I want it to be like I never existed at all but now that I sadly suffer in this existence death truly would be all that's positive for me. I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence but rather I just wish and hope for nothingness, ceasing to exist truly would solve everything for me and finally bring me peace from an existence that only ever caused me to suffer. I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, all I hope for is the peace of eternal non-existence, the only relief for me truly does lie in death, I only wish for the permanent absence of all harm and suffering and it just brings me so much pain how I cannot just have a death like never waking again, I just wish to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The cruelty of not having the option to painlessly die.
To me it feels so cruel how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die so I can finally be at peace from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer.
Only non-existence is desirable to me, I only wish to not exist so I'm finally unable to suffer and be harmed in any way, I'd never wish for the cruelty and torment of suffering in this existence which is why it brings me so much pain how I cannot just peacefully cease existing to permanently escape from it.

I personally never would have wished for and chosen existence in the first place rather existence is such a terrible, tragic mistake to me I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, I just don't want to experience anything at all to be conscious is a terrible burden to me that just causes me suffering which is why it brings me so much pain how I cannot just peacefully die. It terrifies me how a human can suffer so much for so long, I just want death to bring me peace from all the suffering in an existence that just caused me so much harm, it's just so agonising to me how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die even know existence is so painful and torturous with death being all that's inevitable anyway. I just wish for a painless death to prevent all the pointless suffering, and what's so horrific to me is how trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse torment, that is exactly what I fear, all I personally wish for is a eternal sleep to take away all the pain and suffering, I only want to never exist again.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi