FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of existence.
In my case I only wish for death as I fear existence, I see existence as something to fear as after all it's caused endless amounts of harm and agony all throughout history tormenting and torturing existing beings until death takes away all they knew anyway.
Personally I find it horrific how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they suffer in this existence that is so incredibly cruel, I'd never wish for the cruelty of suffering in this existence rather I just hope and wish to never suffer again, to be permanently unconsious where I'm incapable of feeling any pain and being harmed at all truly is all that's desirable to me.

I'll always see existence as the most terrible tragedy ultimately responsible for all suffering and all that torments existing beings, I fear existing in this reality and it terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long just deteriorating and decaying just to feel way worse agony. To me existence feels like a mistake and it's something I'd always and only wish to be free from, the pain this existence causes is very real, I find it horrifying how existence causes such immense suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. It just feels so cruel to me how I cannot just have a death like never waking again so I can finally be at peace, I see it as a curse to exist and I suffer simply from existing, to me no matter what existing will always be nothing but suffering, the way I see it to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking suffering way more and I fear suffering in this existence, all I hope and wish for is to never exist again where all is forgotten about for me and I'm permanently safe from all suffering and harm.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide for me would be suffering prevention.
It truly would be, for me suicide would prevent so much unnecessary suffering in this existence I never would have chose that just brought me so much pain in the first place, all I wish for is death to take away and prevent all my suffering as I find it so terrifying how a human can suffer for so long just to be tortured in agony from old age.

I'd personally prefer to avoid such no matter what, in general I'd prefer to avoid existence, I wish I could just never wake again and forget about this existence that just caused me to suffer, being able to die painlessly would solve everything for me as after all it isn't like I could suffer from never existing again yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this cruel, painful existence. I'd personally rather prevent the suffering than prolong it just to suffer way more unbearably, it causes me so much pain how I cannot just simply die in peace so that I can finally be unable to suffer and be harmed in anyway, I only hope and wish for the eternal absence of all harm and suffering where all is finally forgotten about to me.

I'll always see existence as the most horrific tragedy, something I'd prefer to forget about no matter what, under no circumstances would I wish to exist rather I just wish to be unaware for all eternity, I wish for non-existence to prevent all future suffering in an existence I always saw as so pointless, futile, burdensome and just leads to decay and death anyway, I'd never wish for the burden of existence, I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I never suffered at all more than anything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much cruelty in existing.
There truly is so much cruelty in existing and it's such that only death can take away for me and bring me peace from, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence but rather I just wish to never suffer again, I wish for all to be forgotten about for me in non-existence.

To me existence truly was always the most terrible, tragic mistake that just caused endless amounts of suffering and cruelty, I find it so painful how there's all this cruelty in existence with existing beings suffering so much all because they were unfortunate to exist. I'll always see existence as a curse, personally I find it a curse to be conscious suffering in this reality that is so immensely cruel where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Personally I find it so horrific how there's all this suffering for the sake of it and what is so cruel to me is how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die in peace even know this existence was so tragically imposed in the first place.

I'll always see it as a painful, torturous burden to suffer in this existence that to me just caused immense amounts of harm. I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence just destined to decay and die anyway rather I just wish for non-existence where I'm incapable of being harmed in any way, incapable of suffering at all, I only wish to be permanently unaware of something so incredibly cruel as existence which just causes all this torment, death truly is the only relief for me, I only hope to never exist again.

D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
Everytime I go to sleep I pray I won't wake up .

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration