FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only in non-existence can I be at peace.
No matter what only in non-existence can I be at peace, for me peace could only lie in never suffering in this cruel, torturous and painful existence ever again, I suffer simply from existing and for me existing could truly only ever be suffering, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence in the first place. More than anything I wish I never became conscious, instead I wish I stayed permanently unaware but now that I do suffer in this existence all I can hope for is some peace and to me there could never be any in suffering in this existence where there is endless potential to be tormented and feel pain, existence truly is too cruel, I see so much cruelty in existence where existing beings are tortured until they die anyway, suffering so senselessly in this reality.

I wish for non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way, to me existence is a terrible, tragic mistake that I just want eternal peace from, being conscious and aware is a curse to me that just brings suffering. It's something I'd never wish for rather I just want peace from the cruelty and futility of existing, I want to never wake again and for all to be forgotten about for me, in my case peace truly could only ever lie in the absence of existence and all I hope for is to never exist again, I'd be relieved to finally be free from all pointless pain and suffering in this existence I was never meant for that just brought me so much pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, locked*n*loaded and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want to never suffer again.
All I hope and wish for is to never exist again, I wish to never suffer in this existence so cruel and painful, I wish to be permanently incapable of suffering and being harmed, personally I'll always find it so deeply undesirable and hopeless to exist, to me existence is a curse that just causes endless amounts of pain, tormenting one so unnecessarily until they die anyway and I'd never wish for the torment of existence rather I just wish to never suffer at all.

Personally I'd be relieved to be permanently at peace from the futile and tortuous burden of existence which just causes such immense harm, to me existence is such a horrific tragedy and I find it horrifying how there is literally no limit as to how unbearable the suffering can get which is certainly a reason as to why I only wish for non-existence. Simply just never existing again is all that sounds ideal to me personally, all I hope for is to never experience anything at all, I just wish to be permanently unconscious of all the pain and suffering this existence so tragically causes, I wish for permanent safety from all suffering, what appeals to me about ceasing to exist is that it's permanent, nothing can matter to me anymore and this existence will no longer be my problem.

No matter what I'll only wish for non-existence, I never saw existence as something desirable in the first place rather it was always a curse that just caused all the pain and was the source of all suffering and I just don't want to suffer in any way rather I just wish for peace, I was never meant for something so cruel and painful as this existence and there's so much pain in how I had to exist, it's so painful how I had to suffer at all, all I hope for now is the eternal absence of all suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence to me is the most horrific tragedy.
No matter what I'll always see existence as the most horrific, terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of suffering, personally I find it so horrifying how there is all this pain and cruelty all for the sake of it that just tortures and torments existing beings until they die anyway. In my case I just hope for death, I wish for non-existence to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering this existence so tragically causes and I'll always see it as such a tragedy to exist.

The tragedy for me lies in how I became conscious and I'm burdened with this cruel, torturous existence and as a result I'm just hoping and wishing to never suffer again, what I find so tragic about existence is how all of this was deeply unnecessary anyway, existence just brought so much pain and created so much suffering there was never a need for at all with no limit as to how much one can be tormented.

If it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence like I never existed at all as to me never suffering is all that's ideal, I want it to be like I never suffered and never became aware of something so deeply torturous and immensely cruel as existence. For me the true problem will always lie in existence itself as it's the source of all suffering and cause of all that torments existing beings, to me existence will always be such a tragic burden that only death can bring me relief from, non-existence truly is the only relief for me, it's all I wish and hope for, I'd never wish to be burdened with this existence and there's so much pain in how I was.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I truly was never meant for suffering in this existence.
I really was never meant for something so cruel and torturous as existence which just causes all this suffering and brings so much pain rather I was only meant for not existing at all, if it's up to me I'd choose to just painlessly die to free myself from the burden of suffering in this futile and painful existence but really I wish I could erase my existence, I never should have existed at all.

I was never meant to exist and there's so much pain in how I became conscious at all, to me consciousness is a curse, it's a curse to suffer in this existence, for me personally existence is something best erased and forgotten about, I just wish to be permanently unconscious for all eternity where I cannot suffer in any way and the cruelty and fuility of existence is no longer my problem.

I just want true eternal peace rather than all this suffering in this existence so cruel, for me all that's desirable is ceasing to exist and in my case death would solve everything as if I don't exist then I cannot be harmed at all and to be eternally free from all suffering and harm is what I wish for. I truly was never meant to exist, I suffer simply from existing and no matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering, I just want death to take all the suffering away and finally bring me peace, I'd never wish to exist no matter what, existence itself for me is the problem, I see it as such a terrible tragedy suffering in this existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is a burden.
For me it'll always be a burden to suffer in this existence and it's a burden that only death can bring me relief from, no matter what I'd never wish for existence and I find it so painful to be burdened with this existence. I'd never wish for the burden of being conscious rather I'd prefer to avoid such no matter what as to me just existing is so tiring and torturous, I find it dreadful to suffer in this reality where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel just waiting and wishing to die.

Personally all I wish for is permanent non-existence where I cannot suffer, feel or experience anything at all, I wish for the cruelty and futility of existing to be no longer my concern, I just want to be permanently at peace free from this existence that just brought me pain. I'm always so tired of this burden and it's one I never would have wished for that I never would have chose, as long as I exist I'll always wish to die, in an existence so cruel and torturous where I'm trapped with my own thoughts suffering so unnecessarily death truly is the only peace for me, I only wish to be free from this burden and never feel any pain ever again, I'll always find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me, I truly never should have existed at all.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always find it so painful to exist.
No matter what I'll always find it so painful to exist, simply existing is so painful to me personally. Existence truly is the most terrible, horrific tragedy to me, one that just causes endless amounts of suffering and it's one I wish I never became conscious of more than anything. I'd never wish for the cruel and torturous burden of suffering in this existence especially as such as brought me nothing but pain, I truly was never meant to exist and I really never should have existed at all, but now all I can hope for is eternal sleep to take all the pain and suffering away and finally bring me peace.

All I hope for is peace from the cruelty of existence, it truly is so painful to exist and it brings me so much pain how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to escape from all this pointless suffering. I only want to never suffer again, I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence but rather I'd rather avoid such no matter what, to me non-existence could be all that's desirable, I only hope and wish for death to bring me peace, I only hope to never exist again, the pain of existing is something I'd never wish for and if death means I can never feel any pain ever again then I'd be relieved to die, I'd be relieved to finally be able to rest. Existing as a conscious being was always a curse to me, it's a curse I've only ever wished to be free from.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want to sleep.
All I truly wish for is to sleep and never suffer in this cruel, torturous existence ever again, all I want is for this existence to disappear into nothingness with me eternally unable to suffer, I want to be at peace for all eternity permanently unconscious where I'm finally unable to be harmed in this existence I always saw as a terrible tragedy in the first place.

To me existence was always a curse, one that just brought pain and caused so much suffering and I'm so tired of suffering, to be conscious and aware is something deeply undesirable for me, I'd never wish for the terrible cruelty of existing rather I only wish for the absence of it. I only wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep where I'm finally safe from all suffering and harm, I just want some peace and for me such could never be found in the endless suffering of existence. I truly was never meant to exist and I never should have existed, there really is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me. In my case I truly have only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness, nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep and the fact that I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally brings me so much pain as I'd never wish to exist, I've suffered so much for so long and all I hope for now is to never suffer again, I only hope for the absence of suffering, I just want to rest, I just wish for eternal sleep where I'm finally free from the torturous burden of existence that just caused me to suffer so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish to exist.
Under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence, to simply exist in the first place will always be something so painful and terrible to me, there's so much pain in how I became conscious burdened with this existence when never existing at all was perfection. More than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I suffer so much from how I was forced into this existence, I'll personally always see it as a curse to be brought into this reality, to me it'll always be such a curse simply being conscious and aware. I'd never wish to experience anything no matter what and the fact that I'm trapped in this existence that was always a burden that I never would have chose is so torturous and painful to me.

In my case I simply want nothingness, I don't wish to suffer at all and what I find so horrific is how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence so cruel just to decay and deteriorate more as time goes on, I'd never wish for this, to me existence itself really is the problem as it's the source of all suffering and all I hope and wish for is to never exist again. Only non-existence is desirable to me, for me existence was always a terrible, tragic mistake that only ever brought suffering, I find it horrific how existence causes such immense harm tormenting existing beings so much, in my case I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what, I'm not meant for all this suffering rather I'm just meant to be at true permanent peace and for me peace could only lie in never existing again.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want peace from all the cruelty and suffering.
All I hope and wish for is peace from this existence so cruel, I truly was never meant to exist and there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence at all, what I hope and wish is for eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, I just want to sleep eternally where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot be harmed in any way.

To me existence was always such a horrific tragedy, something so terrible that just caused endless pain tormenting existing beings and no matter what I'd never wish for the torment of existing rather I just want some peace instead and to peacefully not exist is all I'm meant for. Existence is just too cruel, too painful and too torturous to me, it was never something I saw as of value but rather something I'd prefer to erase and forget about, all I want is to permanently cease existing where I cannot suffer in any way.

I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I see such as something deeply undesirable that I'd wish to avoid no matter what, I find it so painful how existence causes all this suffering for the sake of it. In my case I wish to be permanently safe from all suffering where nothing can matter to me and I cannot be harmed in any way, all I hope and wish for is the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, I only wish to never exist again, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence as all I want is some peace and for me there could never be any in all the endless torment this existence causes.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence itself will always be the true problem to me.
No matter what to me the true problem will always lie in existence itself as it's the source of all suffering, it's the ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings, I'd never wish for something so futile and torturous as existence where there is all this endless pain and cruelty rather I just wish for the absence of such.

I wish for eternal sleep to bring me peace from this existence that just caused me to suffer, to me existence will always be such a terrible, horrific tragedy, I see existence as a mistake, existing will always be so burdensome to me and it's a burden that only death can bring me relief from. I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence and the tiredness I feel is such that only death can take away, I was never meant to suffer in this cruel, painful existence that just brings suffering, what I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself and it's a problem that only death can solve for me. Existing as a conscious being will always be a curse to me, it's something I'd never wish for that I'd rather avoid, I wish for death to bring me peace from all the suffering and I suffer simply from existing, to me existing will always be only suffering and I'd never wish to suffer at all rather I just hope for nothingness, I hope to be permanently free from this problem that just caused me so much pain, I'll always find it painful to suffer in this existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just too cruel to me.
It really is too cruel and no matter what I'd never wish for the terrible cruelty of suffering in this painful, torturous existence, instead I just wish to be permanently unaware, I wish to be eternally unconscious of the pain this existence causes, for me personally only not existing is desirable as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way and I find it painful to simply exist.

I'd never wish for existence and I never would have chose it in the first place but rather I just wish for permanent nothingness, I wish for permanent safety from all suffering where the cruelty of existence is no longer my concern.
What I find painful is how I had to exist at all, it causes me so much pain how I became conscious in this reality where there is all this endless suffering and torment and it's all just so cruel which is why only being permanently at peace from this terrible and agonising cruelty is all I wish for, in my case if death means never existing again then I'd be relieved to die, I'd be relieved to never suffer again.

To me existence truly was something always so hopeless in the first place and just brought me nothing but pain, ultimately for me the true problem lies in existence itself and I truly would never wish for the cruelty of suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. I find existence to be something so horrific as it just tortures and torments existing beings all for the sake of it so unnecessarily just for them to die anyway, there truly is endless amounts of cruelty in existing and it's cruelty that only death can bring me peace from.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wishing to be unaware.
All I hope and wish for is to permanently cease existing where finally I'm unaware and unconscious, I only hope for non-existence, to never suffer ever again is all that is desirable to me, what comforts me about death is that if I no longer exist then nothing can matter to me and I'm finally free from the futile, torturous burden of being conscious and aware in this existence that just caused pain and was such a horrific tragedy in the first place to me.

I just want to die and be eternally free from all suffering, I wish for peace from an existence so cruel that I never would have chosen or wished for, I'd never wish for the terrible, endless torment of existence but rather I just wish for non-existence, I see it as a curse to be conscious suffering in this existence I always saw as ultimately meaningless in the first place. Existence just feels like a mistake to me and it's one that only death can free me from, I only hope for non-existence to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering and no matter what I'd never wish for existence, I'd never wish for all the suffering and cruelty this existence brings rather I just wish for nothingness, it's painful how I suffered and had to suffer at all. All I hope for is death, I wish for the permanent absence of all suffering and there's so much pain in how I cannot just choose to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep so I finally cannot suffer in any way, I wish for eternal nothingness to take away all the suffering, I'd personally prefer to prevent my suffering by ceasing to exist, it feels like I've suffered for so long and no matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering here.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only death can bring me peace from the terrible cruelty of existence.
No matter what only death can bring me peace from the terrible, immense cruelty of existence, I'll always see the existence of life as the most horrific tragedy, one which was a mistake to me and it's a mistake that caused endless amounts of suffering, responsible for tormenting existing beings until death erased all they knew anyway.

To me personally existence will always be deeply undesirable in every way possible, it was something I never would have wished for or chosen rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what, I suffer simply from existing and to never suffer again is all I hope for. Personally I'll always find it so terrible and hopeless to suffer in this existence especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable the suffering can get, I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being enslaved in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty just destined to decay, deteriorate and die anyway.

Existence to me is something so cruel, so torturous and painful, there truly is so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence and more than anything I wish I never became aware, I wish I never suffered at all, to simply exist is something that causes me to suffer and I wish I just stayed eternally unaware of all the suffering this existence so tragically causes. I wish I never existed as only then would I have never suffered, under no circumstances would I wish to be aware and what causes me so much pain is how unnecessary all this was yet I still have to suffer in an existence so immensely cruel, only death truly can bring me peace from all this cruelty, now that I'm trapped in this existence all I can hope for now is to never exist again, I wish for peace as I was never meant for an existence so cruel which just brought so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To exist means to suffer.
That truly is the way I see it, to exist means to suffer all while risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, in my case I suffer simply from existing, I suffer from simply being conscious, it causes me to suffer how I'm awake in this existence that is so deeply undesirable and burdensome.
I find it a burden how I'm trapped with my own thoughts in this existence I never wished for that I never would have chose and in my case only death can bring me relief from this burden, in my case I'd never wish to experience anything at all and I find that such only ever causes me to suffer. No matter what I'd prefer to avoid existence and what is so horrific to me is how there is no limit as to how unbearable the suffering existing causes can get.

In this reality that is so immensley cruel where chance so senselessly determines everything the risk truly always is there of ending up in a situation of way worse torment at any moment just for one to deteriorate, decay and die anyway with the extreme agony of old age being what's inevitable and for me personally I'd never wish for any of this, I'd never wish for the cruelty of being tormented in this existence. I'd never wish for all the terrible suffering this existence so tragically causes, as long as I exist I'll suffer, as long as I'm conscious I'll always be in pain hoping and wishing to never exist again, to me existence means suffering and it's suffering I only want true permanent peace from, only death can bring me peace from the torment this existence so tragically causes.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only non-existence could ever be desirable to me.
No matter what only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, I only hope and wish to never exist again where I finally cannot suffer anymore and this existence is no longer my concern. To me existence really is too painful and so cruel, I'd never wish for something as terrible as suffering in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty, rather I only wish for the absence of existence, for me personally the only relief could ever lie in never existing again as existing truly has brought me nothing but pain and what is so horrific is how there is no limit as to how unbearable it can get.

In general I just don't see it as desirable to be conscious and aware at all, to me existence is the most futile, unnecessary burden that just leads to decay and death anyway causing so much harm all for the sake of it in the process. Only not existing is desirable to me as only then am I incapable of suffering in anyway, I cannot feel any kind of pain and in death nothing can matter to me which is all I wish for, personally I'd never wish to experience anything at all.

I just want nothingness, I just want some peace, to me existing truly does just mean suffering and I suffer simply from existing, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, just existing to me is tiring, burdensome and undesirable in general but the fact that it's so cruel makes non-existence even more desirable to me, in my case I've only ever wished to not exist, only death can bring me peace from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not meant for the cruelty of suffering in this existence.
I truly am not meant for it and this is certainly a reason as to why I wish for death, I'm just not meant for something as cruel as existence, I'm not meant for the cruelty of suffering in this reality rather I'm only meant for the peace of non-existence instead, I'm only meant to never suffer.

Personally I find it so painful to exist, there's so much pain and torment in suffering in this existence so cruel and it's pain I'm not meant for, the fact that there's all this suffering is just so cruel to me and it's cruelty I wish I stayed permanently unaware of more than anything.
I wish I never suffered in this painful, torturous existence that just caused harm, to simply be conscious in this reality is such a terrible tragedy to me, I'd never wish to exist and all I want now is peace from this torturous existence. Only in death can I never suffer and to never suffer again is all I hope for, I personally suffer so much from simply existing, to me existing will always be only suffering, in my case to exist means to suffer and I only hope to be permanently free from all that causes one to suffer. Death truly is all I've ever hoped and wish for as I'm just not meant for this terrible pain, I'm not meant for the cruelty of existence, for me existence is something I'd rather avoid and forget about no matter what, I just want death to take away all my suffering, I only wish for nothingness where the cruelty of existence is no longer my problem and finally I'm at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hoping for death.
All I hope and wish for is death, in fact it's all I've ever wished for. Personally I just want true permanent peace from the cruelty and hopelessness of existence, I never want to think or feel again rather I just want nothingness, I never should have existed and I suffer so much from the fact that I did. To me existence is something so horrific as it's the source of all suffering, I'd never wish for all this terrible pain rather I just want peace, I wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, all I've ever hoped for is an eternal sleep where I'm free from all the pain and suffering this existence causes. I'd never wish for existence, to me existing really is nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, all I hope for is to never suffer again where all this cruelty is forgotten about for me.

Being permanently unconscious unable to be harmed in this torturous existence is all I see as desirable, I just want nothingness where nothing can matter to me and I'm finally free from all pain, I only hope for death so finally I can find some peace, existence is just too cruel, it's just suffering, torment, loss and decay with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. The pain of existing is endless and very real, I'll always find it deeply hopeless and undesirable to exist, to me existence is the most terrible tragedy, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all, existing is so painful which is why I only wish for peace, I only want to never suffer again, as long as I exist I'll always hope for death, the pain I feel is such that only death can take away.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much pain in how I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently.
There truly is so much pain in how I cannot just choose to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to finally escape from the terrible torment and agony of existing, it's just so painful how I have to exist and suffer so much as a result of it yet the suffering continues and all I can hope and wish for is to never wake again but sadly I do.

Personally I only want non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way, I just want some peace and the fact that I cannot just have it just shows how horrific this reality truly is. I never wanted to suffer in the first place and I feel like I've already suffered for so long, all I want is for death to take the pain and suffering away and finally bring me peace from the terrible cruelty of existence. Personally I'd be relieved to die if it means I'd never suffer again, ceasing to exist is all I hope and wish for, and what is so terrifying is how this pain can continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable it can get, it just feels so painful how I had to exist at all. For me existence was always such a terrible tragedy, it feels like a mistake to exist and it's one that only death can bring me peace from, for me the problem lies in existence itself and there truly is so much pain in how I cannot just fall asleep permanently to free myself from it, I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The suffering is immense.
It truly is and that's why I'd always prefer to die as only in death can I never suffer again, I only hope for nothingness where I'm permanently unconscious unable to think or feel at all, to me personally existence itself is the true problem, it's a horrific tragedy that just causes immense suffering and harm, tormenting existing beings until death takes away all they knew anyway.

In my case I'd rather avoid existence no matter what as it just caused pain there was never a need for at all, I see nothing desirable about existing as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited extents in this existence that always felt so hopeless and like a mistake to me in the first place. And what is so horrifying is how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything and to me existing truly does cause nothing but suffering, I suffer simply from existing.

All I hope for in my case is death, it's all I've ever wished for as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep free from all pain, I only wish for the absence of suffering, I only hope for peace from all the cruelty in an existence I never would have chose that I'd never wish for any circumstance. I truly was never meant to exist and I never should have existed at all, I'd never wish for the torment of existing in this reality where there is all this endless suffering and for me it's suffering that only death can take away.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing to not exist.
As long as I exist I'll always wish for non-existence, in fact wishing to never suffer again is all I know, I've only ever found comfort in death in my case as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep free from the torment and cruelty of existence and to never feel any pain is all I hope for.

I'd never wish for the terrible, torturous burden of existing in this reality and to me no matter what existing will always be so burdensome and it's a burden that only death can bring me peace from, I always wish to not exist as existence is just too painful, too cruel. There's so much cruelty in existing which is certainly why I'm always wishing to not exist as if I'm dead then I cannot suffer in any way and to be unable to suffer is all I hope for.

To me all that's ideal is being permanently unconscious, simply just existing is a tragedy to me, in fact I see the existence of life as the most horrific, terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of suffering which is certainly why I wish to not exist. I only wish to be at peace for all eternity with this existence no longer being my concern, all I see as desirable is the peace of dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about for me, in my case I suffer simply from existing, for me existing will always be nothing but suffering and I just don't want to suffer in any way, I just want to be at true, eternal peace instead and it's peace that only death can bring me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death will come eventually.
No matter what death will come eventually and I'll finally be free from this cruel, torturous existence that just caused me to suffer and just brought me so much pain. To me there's just so much cruelty in how even know death is all that's inevitable I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again to prevent all this pointless suffering in this existence I never would have chose in the first place.

For me suicide would be suffering prevention and a painless death is all that would bring me peace from the hopelessness and torment of suffering in this existence, I only hope for death to take away the suffering but sadly I continue to suffer and I'm trapped in this existence so painful. It's just so painful to me how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to escape from all the suffering and cruelty this existence so tragically causes, death is all that's inevitable and I'd personally prefer to die sooner.
I'd always prefer to not exist as if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way and I'm no longer burdened with this existence but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence that I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake and it's one that only death can bring me peace from. I was never meant to exist, I'd never wish for something as deeply undesirable as existence which causes such immense harm, rather all I hope for is some peace, to never wake again would be the only relief for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just want to disappear.
All I really hope for is to disappear, I wish to erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all but sadly such isn't the reality so I continue to suffer instead, hoping and wishing to never suffer again.

I truly was never meant for the terrible pain and cruelty of suffering in this existence and it's something I'd never wish for no matter what, personally I just wish for some peace instead, I only wish for eternal nothingness. Being able to erase my existence would solve everything for me, personally I see existence as a horrific mistake that I'd always prefer to forget about and avoid. I see it as so tragic how existence causes all this endless suffering all for the sake of it and it's all so meaningless to me and unnecessary anyway, it's painful how I had to exist when there was never a need for existence and it isn't like I could suffer from never existing at all. There truly is so much pain in existing and that is why I wish to erase it, I don't wish for anymore pain, I just want to never suffer again, I've suffered so much for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering, it's the kind of tiredness that only ceasing to exist can take away for me, it truly is so painful how I cannot choose to simply erase my existence so finally I can be at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist.
I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, in fact non-existence truly is all I wish and hope for, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel and painful existence, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence but rather I only wish for the peace of never existing again. I'd prefer to not exist as after all if I'm dead I cannot suffer and be harmed in any way, I'd be free from the torturous and futile burden of human existence that I saw as deeply undesirable and so unnecessary in the first place.

I see existence itself as the true problem that only ceasing to exist can bring me relief from, and personally I'd prefer to cease existing sooner especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence I always saw as such a terrible, tragic mistake causing endless amounts of harm and suffering and personally I'd prefer to not suffer at all.

I just wish for peace from all this suffering, non-existence truly is all I've ever wished for and I'd always prefer to not exist, under no circumstances would I wish to exist and more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, I was never meant to exist and to me it just feels so painful how I had to suffer at all. But now all I can hope for is to never exist again, to me existence is something so horrific as it's the source of all suffering and ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings, I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what, I only wish for the absence of all harm and suffering where finally I'm at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wishing for the cruelty of existence.
I'd never wish for the cruelty of existence, no matter what I'd never wish to suffer in this painful, torturous existence I just saw as such a terrible mistake in the first place. Personally I find it horrific how existence causes such immense suffering all for the sake of it just tormenting existing beings, I'd never wish for any of this no matter what instead I just wish for true, permanent peace where I'm permanently unable to suffer in any way, I'd never wish to think or feel at all but rather I just wish for nothingness.

It's something so terrible to me existing at all, I see nothing desirable about being conscious in this reality where there is all this endless cruelty and harm, to me simply existing is a burden and it's one that only death can bring me relief from. All I hope and wish is for death to take away the suffering and finally bring me peace, existence really is far too cruel and it's cruelty I wish I stayed permanently unaware of more than anything. I find it so painful how I had to exist at all, to become conscious of this existence truly is a curse to me, I just wish for non-existence where I cannot be harmed in any way, I wish to be eternally unconscious of the terrible cruelty of existing where there is all this endless pain, I truly would never wish to exist rather I'd prefer to avoid it no matter what, I just want to cease existing and never experience anything again, I just want to permanently forget about this existence that just brought me so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much cruelty in how I cannot just die painlessly.
There truly is so much pain in how I cannot just die painlessly to escape from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, I wish for a death like never waking again to bring me peace from the torment of existing but sadly I continue to suffer instead in this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for. Personally I just want my suffering to be prevented rather than prolonged, I wish to not exist where I cannot suffer in any way where finally nothing can matter to me and I'm at peace from this existence I always saw as deeply hopeless and undesirable.

I'd never wish for the torturous burden of existence where I'm trapped with my own thoughts but rather I just wish for nothingness, I just want some peace and the fact that I cannot just have such brings me so much pain, there truly is so much pain in this existence I always saw as so cruel in the first place. I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and just forget about it all, never existing again where all is forgotten about for me is all I see as desirable, for me the only relief could lie in being eternally free from this reality where there is all this endless cruelty and torment. I was never meant to exist, existence truly did bring me nothing but pain, all I hope for is a painless death to take away all the suffering as only in non-existence will I be unable to suffer with their being no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get as long as I exist, I only wish for the peace of never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never want the agony of existence.
I truly would never wish to suffer for potentially decades longer just to decay and deteriorate tormented and suffering way more unbearably, personally I find it so horrific how a human can exist for so long in this reality where there is all this endless pain with no limit as to how much one can be tortured.

The agony of existence truly is immense and I'd rather avoid it no matter what, to me existence feels like a mistake and I suffer so much from how I cannot just die painlessly to escape from the terrible cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence. To me existing truly is just meaningless suffering that was all completely unnecessary in the first place with the risk of suffering way more unbearably being there at any moment. I'd never wish for any of this and never would have chose it in the first place rather I just wish and hope for death, I want all to be forgotten about for me in non-existence. In an existence so cruel and torturous that was just a burden to me death truly is the only relief for me, the thought of suffering so pointlessly in this existence I always saw as so undesirable just to face the agony of old age is terrifying to me personally. I'd never wish for something so horrific, I just want peace from the hopelessness and torment of existence, I don't want to suffer in any way and to me existence causes nothing but suffering, in fact I don't want to be conscious at all, death would be a relief for me if it means I never have to exist again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and lynnschronicles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The wish for all to be forgotten about in death.
That is what I wish for, I wish for all to be forgotten about for me in death and for me to never suffer ever again, what comforts me about death is that I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where I cannot suffer in any way, all the pain of this existence is gone with me no longer trapped with my own thoughts. All I hope for is to never think or feel, to experience anything at all is such a terrible, torturous burden to me, I just wish for all to be forgotten about with me unable to experience anything at all, I want nothing to be able to matter to me, I wish for nothing to be able to harm me, I wish to be eternally non-existent incapable of feeling any pain, incapable of being tormented in this meaningless existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

All I hope for is for death to take away all the suffering and bring me peace from an existence that just caused me to suffer and I suffer simply from existing, there's so much cruelty in existing and it's such that only death can bring me relief from. To be conscious in the first place will always be a terrible, painful tragedy to me, one that I'd never wish for no matter what and more than anything I wish I stayed unaware, I wish I never suffered at all, I wish I was never burdened with this existence, to me existing means suffering and I simply don't wish to suffer, I want true permanent peace instead where all is finally forgotten about for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll always find it so painful to exist.
No matter what I'll always find it so painful to suffer in this existence, there truly is so much pain in existing and what is so horrific to me is how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they suffer in this existence that to me was always such a terrible tragedy in the first place. Personally I just want peace from all the pain, I was never meant to suffer in this existence so cruel and what is so cruel is how existing can very easily get way more unbearable causing much more pain and torment as a result.

Only in non-existence am I incapable of suffering which is why it's all I hope for, I find it painful to simply exist and for me existing truly is nothing but suffering all of which was unnecessary to me and served no purpose but to torment existing beings, in fact to me existence itself is the true problem as it's the source of all suffering. I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances rather I just wish for nothingness, I wish to be free from the cruelty and hopelessness of existing where there is all this endless pain all for the sake of it, the fact that I cannot just have a death like never waking again brings me so much pain, I only hope to be unable to suffer, I just want some peace and for me there could never be any in this torturous painful existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of suffering.
I always feel so tired of suffering in this existence and always will do no matter what as long as I suffer here and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away for me and bring me peace from. To me existence is just too cruel, too torturous and so painful, I only wish for death to bring me peace from all this pointless suffering, in fact the peace of death has been all I've ever wished for, I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never suffer again.

It's just so painful how I had to suffer at all, I truly was never meant for the cruelty of existing where there is all this pain and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all. To me existence truly is the most terrible tragedy that just caused harm in the first place and brought so much suffering, there truly is so much pain in existing and I find it so painful how I cannot just die in peace to escape from all future suffering in this existence I never would have chose that I always feel so tired of. To me existing will always be only suffering and I suffer so much from existing, simply just existing is painful to me, under no circumstances would I wish for the pain of existing, to me existing will always feel so deeply hopeless and undesirable, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence where I'm just wishing and hoping to be gone, as long as I exist I'll always and only wish for death, non-existence truly is all I hope for.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is a horrific tragedy I only wish for permanent peace from.
To me existence truly is the most horrific, terrible tragedy that I only wish for permanent peace from and it feels so cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to escape from all this terrible pain and pointless suffering. It's just so painful how I'm trapped in this existence that only ever caused me to suffer just hoping and wishing to be gone, I only wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep to take away all the pain and suffering, it terrifies me how one can suffer for so long with no limit as to how much agony they can feel.

For me no matter what existence will always be something best avoided and forgotten about, I'd never wish for the torment and cruelty of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain, I just want to never suffer again, existence is something horrific to me as it's the source of all suffering just causing endless amounts of harm. I'd never wish to exist rather I just wish for some peace and for me peace could only lie in never existing again, I'm always so tired of suffering here and it'll always feel so cruel how I cannot just die painlessly so I can finally find peace from this existence I was never meant for that I never would have chose, it's so horrible and painful to me how there's all this suffering, to me existing truly is nothing but suffering, I suffer simply from existing.

• Hugs