FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wish to fall asleep permanently again.
All I hope and wish for is to fall asleep permanently and never suffer in this cruel and painful existence again, I always feel so tired, it'd be such a relief for me to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where nothing can matter to me and all is forgotten about. All that personally comforts me is being eternally free from all the suffering, peace for me could only lie in never existing again.

I wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep to bring me permanent relief from all the pain and suffering, to me existence just feels like a terrible mistake in the first place, it was never something desirable but rather it just caused me to suffer and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want nothingness instead. To me there's so much cruelty in how I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently to find peace from this existence where I'm just waiting to die anyway, I already feel like I've suffered for so long now and it's so painful how I had to suffer at all. I'd always prefer to not exist but of course I wish I never suffered more than anything, I'd never wish for the futile and torturous burden of existing where there is all this cruelty and suffering all for the sake of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wanting to suffer at all in any way.
In my case I truly never would want to suffer at all in any way, I'd never wish for the painful and torturous burden of suffering in this existence where there is all this endless pain and torment all for the sake of it.

Simply just being conscious and aware trapped with my own thoughts in this existence that I always saw as undesirable causes me to suffer, just being awake makes me wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer in any way, incapable of feeling pain in this existence that was always so futile and just caused harm in the first place. No matter what I'll always find it burdensome to exist and it's a burden that only death can bring me peace from, to me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering and it terrifies me how a human can potentially suffer for so long yet there's the absence of the option for me to simply die peacefully to escape from the pain of suffering in this existence that is so cruel and torturous.

I find existing completely unnecessary, it just creates pain and problems there was never a need for, personally I don't see the point and value to experiencing anything at all rather such just leads to suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want nothingness, all I hope for is the peace of never existing again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't wish to experience anything at all.
In my case I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, I only wish and hope for the permanent absence of existence where I cannot suffer anymore and all is finally forgotten about for me. Existing as a conscious being in this reality where there is all this endless suffering is such a torturous burden to me, I only want peace from it all, I only want to never suffer again, to me existence just feels like a horrific mistake I was never meant for which is why of course I wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all, to me existence will always be undesirable.

I see existence itself as the problem that only death can bring me relief from, I have no interest in this futile process of waiting to die anyway where there is all this pointless suffering just to be tormented by old age. I know I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of being trapped in this existence, instead I'd never wish to experience anything, consciousness is a curse to me, I personally see it as tragic to suffer in this existence that just causes an immense amount of harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, all I wish for is to be unaware of it all, I only hope to never suffer again, I find it painful how I had to exist in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of existing is endless.
It truly is endless the amount of pain this cruel, torturous existence causes, to me the existence of life truly is the most terrible tragedy, I see it as a curse to suffer in this existence. Personally I only hope for death as only then am I unable to suffer and be tormented in any way, I'd never wish for something as painful as existence where there is all this unnecessary suffering all for the sake of it just for one to die anyway, I find it horrific how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

To me existence truly is so harmful, existence just creates so much harm, just tormenting existing beings, I'll always find it so painful and hopeless to exist, for me existence itself was always the problem, it was the problem which just caused endless amounts of pain and suffering. To me it'll always feel so dreadful to be trapped in this immensley cruel existence capable of feeling unlimited amounts of pain, personally I only hope and wish to never exist again, I only wish to be eternally unable to feel any kind of pain and to me it truly feels like existence causes nothing but pain, it's certainly why I only see eternal nothingness as desirable. I'd never wish to exist, personally I could never see any value to suffering in this existence where there is all this endless suffering just to risk experiencing way worse torture at any moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist.
I know that no matter what under no circumstances would I wish to suffer in this terrible, torturous existence that is so immensely cruel and just causes all this endless suffering, tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it.

To me existing really does mean suffering so unnecessarily all with the risk of experiencing way worse agony at any moment in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. I just don't want to suffer in any way and to me existing feels like nothing but suffering with no limit as to how unbearable the suffering can get, personally I find it painful to simply exist, there truly is so much pain in existing.

For me existence was just never desirable in the first place anyway, I don't see anything desirable about being burdened with this futile, meaningless existence that just brings suffering all for the sake of it while one just waits for death anyway, personally I just want nothingness instead. I wish to be eternally incapable of suffering, permanently safe from all torment and harm in this existence that just feels like a painful, tragic mistake. I was never meant to exist, I'd never wish for existence and I wish I never existed at all, there's so much suffering in how I cannot just have a death like never waking again so I can finally find peace from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, I only hope for the peace of never existing, I only want to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish to painlessly disappear.
All I truly wish for is to painlessly disappear and never suffer in this existence again, I wish to erase my existence so it's like I never suffered, I wish for non-existence to take away all the suffering and finally bring me peace. More than anything I wish I never existed at all and I find it so painful and cruel how I cannot just choose to peacefully not exist to prevent all future unnecessary suffering, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence that brought me nothing but pain just hoping and wishing to never suffer again.

I know that no matter what I was never meant for the torturous yet so futile burden of existing where there is all this pain and torment, to me it's something so terrible to simply exist, I wish I could just disappear and forget about it all, I wish for my suffering to disappear into nothingness. I wish to be permanently unable to suffer in any way, I know I'd always prefer to not exist and I only find comfort in the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where there is no more suffering for all eternity but of course I'd choose to erase my existence, I'd never wish to remember anything about this painful, torturous existence rather I just wish for some peace instead, I wish for non-existence to bring me permanent relief from all the suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wanting a guaranteed method.
That is what'd comfort me and bring me so much peace, having a guaranteed method to free myself from all this pain and suffering, I find it so cruel how I cannot just have a painless death, I wish to never suffer again but of course this existence I was never meant for just continues instead.

What I find horrific as well is how trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse agony, such happening is exactly what I fear, I fear suffering way more unbearably in this existence that was always so futile and just caused so much pain for the sake of it in the first place and the fact that I feel trapped in this existence as a result of this truly is so painful. There's just so much suffering in this existence and I always feel so tired, I just wish I could fall asleep permanently, no matter what I'd never wish for existence, I just wish I could simply choose to never exist again and forget about it all, all I hope for is to never suffer again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wanting to die is all I know.
In my case wanting to die truly is all I know, I've always wished to not exist and always will do no matter what, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this cruel and painful existence and I suffer simply from existing, I find it so tiring to simply be awake. To me existence is a burden I never would have chose, I find it so burdensome to exist, I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being who is capable of suffering to unlimited amounts rather such is deeply undesirable to me and I'd never wish for it no matter what.

I just see existence as being a process of slowly dying and just waiting to die and it's one I'm not meant for, I truly never should have existed and there's so much pain in how I suffer in this existence without the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep whenever I wish to. Personally I only find comfort in not existing, death is the only relief to me, I just wish for true permanent peace from the cruelty and futility of existing where there's all this suffering all for the sake of it, I just don't wish to suffer in any way but rather I only wish for nothingness where all is finally forgotten about for me, no matter what I'd never wish to experience existence, I wish I never suffered at all more than anything.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is a burden.
To me no matter what it'll always be a burden to exist, I find it so burdensome to be trapped in this existence, I find it such a burden to have to experience anything at all, to me existence truly is such a cruel, torturous and painful burden that just causes endless amounts of suffering tormenting existing beings until they die anyway.

I'd never wish for the burden of existing as a conscious being who is just waiting to die in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer destined for nothing but to decay, personally I find it so hopeless to exist, all I wish for is non-existence where nothing can harm me, matter to me and all is forgotten about and I cannot suffer in any way.

I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, rather I just wish to be unaware for all eternity, to me existence will always be something I'd prefer to avoid that just brings me suffering and I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence. In fact the kind of tiredness I feel is such that only death can bring me relief from, I only hope to never exist again where I'm no longer burdened with this existence, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep which is why it's so painful how I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally to free myself from this burden I never would have chose.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Was never meant for existence.
I know that in my case I truly was never meant for existence and I find it so painful and dreadful how I even had to exist at all. To me existence truly is such a futile and torturous burden that just causes endless amounts of suffering that was completely unnecessary in the first place, personally I'm just meant for nothingness, I'm not meant to suffer in any way at all and in my case existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering, I suffer simply from existing.

I find it a burden to be awake trapped with my own thoughts in this existence I never would have chose that I cannot just peacefully free myself from, no matter what I'll always be so tired, I'd never wish for existence no matter what and I could never see a point and value to suffering in this existence rather I find such to be deeply undesirable. Existence itself just feels like the problem to me, more than anything I wish I never suffered in it at all, I wish I could erase my existence which just brought me nothing but suffering, all I hope for is the peace of never existing again where I'm incapable of suffering in any way, only non-existence could ever be desirable to me. For me personally the existence of life will always feel like a terrible tragedy, I see consciousness as a curse, there's so much pain in suffering in this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and SketchTurner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always tired of suffering.
No matter what in my case I'll always be so tired of suffering in this existence, simply just existing is tiring to me and brings me pain, personally I find it tiring just being awake where I'm burdened with this existence I never would have chose.

To me existing will always be so undesirable no matter what, I find it tragic and painful how I had to suffer in this existence that was always so unnecessary and meaningless in the first place where I'm just waiting to die anyway. To me existing truly does just cause nothing but unnecessary suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer and I personally find it terrifying how the suffering can continue for so long as I just don't want to suffer at all.

I want peace instead, I only wish and hope to never exist again, the tiredness I feel is such that only death can take away for me, there truly is so much pain in existing, I'd never wish for existence, I'd never wish to suffer for potentially decades longer just to be tormented by old age, the thought of such is so horrific to me. Existence truly does just cause pain and problems there was never a need for, to me existence will always be a mistake, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and forget about it all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I truly only have ever found comfort in death, all that comforts me would be never suffering in this cruel, torturous existence ever again, I only find comfort in death taking away all my suffering and finally bringing me peace. Personally I find it a curse to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this existence that was always so meaningless and unnecessary, I could never see any point or value to existing rather I find such to be deeply burdensome, just causing so much pain all for the sake of it.

All I hope for now is to be permanently unconscious with this existence all forgotten about for me, I wish to be eternally unable to suffer, it'd bring me so much peace to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where I cannot experience anything ever again or be harmed in any way, all I see as desirable is non-existence as it's permanent and means that existence is no longer my problem. Ceasing to exist would solve everything for me, personally I'd be relieved to never exist again, I only find comfort in death, peace for me could only lie in being permanently incapable of suffering where I'm finally free from the burden of existing. I only wish for non-existence and would always prefer to not exist than suffer in this futile yet so painful existence for decades longer just to be tormented dying in agony from old age but of course I wish I never suffered more than anything, I truly wish I could just erase my existence which just brought me so much pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The horrors of existence.
Personally I find it so horrific how existence just causes so much harm, there truly is endless amounts of pain and suffering in existence with existing beings tormented until they die anyway with no limit as to how much agony they can feel in this existence that was always so pointless and unnecessary to me.
Existence truly does cause so much harm all for the sake of it, I see existence as such a terrible tragic mistake and more than anything I wish I never existed at all. I only wish for non-existence as only then am I safe from suffering, only then am I unable to suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, I wish for an eternal release from the cruelty and futility of existence where I cannot be harmed in any way.

The way I see it existence truly did cause nothing but harm in the first place, I find it so painful how I had to exist as to me existence is something horrifying, in fact to me existence itself will always be the true problem as it's the source of all suffering and ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings. Personally I just don't want to suffer in any way, I'd never wish to be burdened with this painful, torturous existence that can cause endless extreme pain all for the sake of it rather I just want peace instead, I want to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where the horrors of existence are all forgotten about for me and I'm finally permanently unconscious.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I find it terrifying how this existence can continue for so long.
It truly does terrify me how this existence can potentially continue for so long causing so much suffering as a result, I really wish for the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to permanently escape from this futile and torturous existence that was always so burdensome and just brought pain in the first place.

In my case under no circumstance would I wish to suffer in this existence just to face the extreme agony of old age just decaying and deteriorating slowly dying where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented. For me personally I prefer the true peace of non-existence over all this terrible, meaningless suffering that just leads to decay and death anyway, existence was never something desirable and something of value to me in the first place rather I'd prefer to avoid it no matter what.
I only wish to be permanently free from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence and I've already suffered for so long now which is why it terrifies me how the suffering can continue for so much longer, personally I just don't wish to suffer at all, existence just feels like a terrible tragedy to me. If I had the option to just painlessly die it'd be suffering prevention for me, it'd prevent so much suffering in an existence I never would have chose, personally I'd rather prevent the suffering rather than prolong it just to end up tormented by old age, I've only ever found comfort in death as only then am I unable to suffer and to never suffer is all I hope for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rational man and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless method.
What I hope and wish for is a painless method so I can permanently escape from the pain of existing, to me it's just so painful and cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again as non-existence truly is all I wish for, in this existence that causes so much suffering with no limit as to how much I can suffer death is truly is the only relief for me. I only see never existing again is desirable especially as it isn't like I could ever be harmed by the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep yet there is no limit as to how torturous this existence can get.

Being able to die painlessly would be such a relief and comfort for me, it'd solve everything for me, bringing me true permanent peace from this existence I never would have chose, there's just so much pain to me in how the suffering is seen as something that must be prolonged no matter what with no acceptance towards the personal choice to voluntarily cease existing. The thought of suffering until old age terrifies me, personally I just want eternal sleep, existing was always a burden to me in the first place which is certainly why I just wish for permanent non-existence, I never wish to suffer or experience anything at all, to me personally non-existence is all that's desirable.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death would solve everything for me.
In my case death truly would solve everything for me and finally bring me peace from the suffering this existence causes, I suffer because I exist and what I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself because after all it's the source of all suffering and cause of all that torments existing beings. I only wish for non-existence because after all it's the absence of all suffering with nobody able to be harmed by never existing again, without existence one cannot suffer which is why I only see non-existence as desirable.

I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous and painful existence where there is no limit as to how unbearable it can get, to me existence just feels like a problem that only ceasing to exist can bring me relief from. Personally I just wish for permanent safety from all suffering, I simply wish to be unconscious for all eternity where all is finally forgotten about for me, I'm always so tired of being burdened with this existence. All I hope and wish for is to never wake again, I've always and only found comfort in death as I believe it to just be nothingness and nothing is all I wish for, the fact that I cannot just choose to never wake again truly does bring me so much pain as ceasing to exist truly would solve everything for me, all I hope for is peace from this existence I was never meant for.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What appeals to me about ceasing to exist is that it's permanent.
It truly is what appeals to me about ceasing to exist, I wish for a permanent relief from all suffering where all will be forgotten about for me, nothing can matter to me and this painful, torturous existence will no longer be my problem. I'd always prefer the permanency of non-existence to suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I'd never wish for the futile burden of existence.

I see nothing desirable about the torment of existing as a conscious being rather I just wish to be permanently unaware instead, I wish to never suffer again, I only find comfort in an dreamless, eternal sleep where there is no more suffering and all is finally forgotten about. The peace of death truly is all I've ever wished for, I personally see it as a curse to have the ability to exist, to me existence was just a cruel, tragic mistake in the first place that just caused endless amounts of pain, for me non-existence would be a relief and the only relief for me, I truly have suffered for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, I just wish for death to bring me peace, I wish for true permanent peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still hoping for eternal sleep.
All I wish and hope for is eternal sleep as I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, to me sleeping for all eternity and being permanently unaware of this painful and futile existence is all that sounds desirable to me, peace for me could only lie in never suffering again and to never suffer is all I wish for, I'd never wish to suffer for potentially decades longer.

In fact the thought of such is horrific to me, for me personally existence itself is the true problem, I'd never wish for existence, the kind of tiredness I feel is one that only eternal sleep can take away for me. I find it so painful to exist, there truly is so much pain in existing, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence, I find it dreadful to simply be conscious and aware and that is why I wish for eternal sleep, to me it just feels so cruel how I cannot just have the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep to escape from all this suffering, death truly is the only relief for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is just so undesirable to me.
No matter what existing will always be so undesirable to me, I'd never wish for existence under any circumstances, I see it as a terrible, torturous burden having the ability to exist in the first place. For me I could never see any point or value to suffering in this existence and to me it feels like existing is nothing but suffering and it's suffering I'd prefer to avoid and permanently be free from no matter what. I'd never wish for the torment of existing as a conscious being where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, I just see existing as so futile and unnecessary as well, to me it'll always be burdensome to wake again and to be trapped with my own thoughts in this existence that was always so pointless to me.

In fact I'd never wish to experience anything at all, I just want nothingness instead, I want to be permanently incapable of suffering. I just find existing to be so undesrable, I always have done and always will do, I know I was never meant to suffer in this this existence and for me existence itself feels like the problem, I suffer as a result of existing and I don't wish to suffer in any way rather I just want peace instead and peace for me could only lie in never existing again. For me existence just feels like a terrible, tragic mistake, I'd always prefer to not exist but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is horrific to me.
No matter what I'll always see existence as something so horrific, I see existence itself as the most terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of harm and suffering with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, to me existence itself will always feel like the true problem as after all it's the source of all suffering, it's the ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings.

Personally I only wish for death as I'd never wish for the cruelty and pain of existing, I see it as a curse to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts just destined to decay and it's a curse that only death can bring me relief from. I find it so painful how I had to suffer in this existence in the first place, more than anything I wish I never existed, I could never see any point and value to suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I just want to be permanently unaware instead, I wish to be permanently safe from all suffering where I cannot be harmed in any way. Existence is just horrifying to me, it's horrific how existing beings are tormented so extremely just to die suffering in agony, existence just feels like a mistake to me, I wish to never exist again, for me personally I'd prefer for my existence to be all erased and forgotten about, I want it to be like I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I suffer because I exist.
In my case I truly do suffer because I exist, simply just existing brings me pain, no matter what I'll always find it so dreadful and painful to be burdened with this existence I was never meant for and to me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering. Personally it feels so cruel how I was forced into this burdensome existence without the option of a death like never waking again to free myself from all the suffering this existence so tragically causes and all I hope for is to never suffer.

I just wish to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep where I cannot be harmed in any way and all is forgotten about for me, I'd never wish to suffer in this torturous existence which is so immensely cruel causing endless amounts of harm as a result, I see nothing appealing about being trapped in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is unlimited potential to suffer and feel pain. Personally I just wish for nothingness instead, existence was always so unnecessary and futile to me in the first place as well, it's just suffering all for the sake of it and I suffer because I exist, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing here, only eternal sleep can take away my tiredness, there truly is so much pain in existing, in my case it's pain that only death can bring me peace from, I only wish for permanent peace from the cruel and torturous burden of existing.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death would be positive for me.
In my case ceasing to exist truly would be something positive, in fact death could only and always be positive for me personally as after all it's the end of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless pain, if I don't exist then I cannot suffer or be harmed in any way and in this existence there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Personally I find comfort in the thought of never existing again where nothing can matter to me, existence is no longer my problem and I'm finally at peace from the burden of existing.

All I hope and wish for is to never suffer again, in fact I've only ever found comfort in death as I believed it to be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about for me, death truly is the only relief for me and to not exist truly is all I hope for. Death could only ever be positive to me because after all my suffering is as a result of existence, I believe death to be an eternal, permanent release from all suffering and harm, I only wish to be permanently safe from all suffering unable to feel any kind of pain and unable to be tormented by the cruelty and futility of existing. It'd bring me so much peace to simply be able to die in a painless way to prevent all future suffering, for me personally I'd rather prevent suffering no matter what, I'd never wish to exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cruelty of being denied a painless method.
Personally it feels so cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to permanently escape from the endless suffering and torment of existing, it's just horrific to me how there's so much struggle and suffering involved in even trying to be eternally free from this existence with risks of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse torture as a result.

Personally I only wish for non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer, unable to feel any pain in this existence I never would have chose that was so futile just causing so much harm in the first place which is why it's so painful how I cannot just have the option to simply die in peace and peace is all I wish for. It terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long just to die in agony from old age, I'd never wish for this no matter what which is why there's so much suffering in how humans are denied painless death options. I'd always rather prevent suffering than prolong it and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I find it so painful to exist, for me death truly would be the only relief, I only wish to simply be unconscious for all eternity, free from the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence, no matter what I'll always find existing so undesirable.

• Hugs
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
dude has 36000 posts since 2020, i have around 600 since 2018

sometimes even death feels like an extremely sad bitter thing

Yeah so many posts. But what actually happened?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wanting peace.
In my case I truly have only ever wished for peace, I've wished for true peace from the cruel and torturous burden of existing where there is all this endless suffering all for the sake of it. Personally I've only ever found comfort in death as I believed it to simply be eternal nothingness where all the pain is gone and instead there is simply peace for all eternity and to me peace could only ever lie in being permanently unconscious, eternally incapable of suffering.

No matter what I'd always prefer the eternity of dreamless permanent sleep to the cruelty and futility of existing where I'm trapped with my own thoughts where chance so senselessly determines everything in this existence where there is no limit as to how much can suffer. Nothing could make me wish for the pain of existing, I just wish for peace instead, to me existing was always deeply unnecessary as well, I've never had any interest in existing, I never would have chose to exist, never saw any point or value to such rather I saw existence as a terrible, tragic mistake that just caused so much harm. Personally all I wish for is to never suffer again, I just wish for peace from this existence that just brought me pain, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me truly would be such a relief for me, the only peace in my case could lie in never suffering in this painful and cruel existence ever again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death would be a relief for me.
In an existence so cruel and painful where there is all this endless suffering death truly would be a relief for me, personally I'd be so relieved to never suffer in this existence ever again. Under no circumstances would I wish for the terrible, torturous burden of having to suffer in this existence, rather I just wish for the relief of death instead where I cannot feel any more pain and all is forgotten about for me. Of course I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, it feels like I've suffered for so long and what I fear is this existence potentially continuing for way longer causing way more agony.

In my case I just don't wish to experience anything at all but rather I just wish for nothingness, to me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, I just don't wish to suffer at all but rather I just want some peace from all the suffering. Death would be a relief for me if it means I never exist again and that I'm permanently safe from all suffering and harm, I only wish for non-existence as after all it's the absence of all suffering, it's horrific to me how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping for sleep.
All I hope and wish for is eternal sleep, I wish to fall asleep permanently where this painful and cruel existence is all forgotten about for me and I finally cannot suffer anymore, I just wish to sleep as for me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence.

I never should have existed, I was never meant to exist, I never would have wished to exist but rather death is all that's ever comforted me as I believe it to simply be nothingness, nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep, I just wish for eternal sleep to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace as for me there could never be any peace in suffering in this existence.

To me existing is a burden that just causes all this pain, to me existence is such a terrible tragedy, in my case existence itself feels like the true problem that only eternal sleep can bring me peace from. Eternal sleep truly is all that's desirable to me, it just sounds so peaceful to finally sleep for all eternity and be unable to be harmed by this existence, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing, I find it painful how I had to suffer in this existence at all and it's the kind of pain that only eternal sleep can take away for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist is all I wish for.
In my case ceasing to exist truly is all I wish for but of course I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, if it's up to me I'd completely choose to erase my existence. For me existence is too cruel, too torturous, too painful, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence but rather I just wish to never exist again, only non-existence is desirable to me as if I don't exist then I cannot suffer and to be unable to suffer in any way is all I hope for.

I just wish for the absence of all suffering where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot be harmed in any way, to me it just sounds so peaceful to just permanently cease existing and finally be free from the futile burden of having the ability to exist that always felt so hopeless and deeply undesirable to me. Personally I'd be relieved to die if it means I never experience anything again and I'm unconscious for all eternity, to me that is peace, the only relief for me could truly lie in eternal sleep and it's all I wish for, I'd never wish to exist under any circumstance. I was never meant to exist, I never should have existed at all, there truly is so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence, in my case I suffer simply from existing and it's suffering that only death can take away for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Painless suicide would solve everything for me.
I wish for a peaceful death, it'd solve everything for me and finally bring me peace from this cruel, futile and painful existence which just caused me so much suffering that I was never meant for, suicide for me would be suffering prevention and the way for me to find safety from suffering in this existence that was always so immensely harmful. I find it so terrible and torturous to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts, in fact to me the true problem will always lie in existence itself, it feels like a problem how I suffer instead of being at true eternal peace, in my case non-existence truly is all that's desirable and I wish for a peaceful death to prevent all this unnecessary suffering in this existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

It truly terrifies me how one can suffer for so long just to be tortured by old age, I hope to painlessly die as if I'm gone then I cannot suffer or be harmed in any way. I'm always so tired of existing, personally I just don't wish to suffer at all, I just want to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, for me it just feels so cruel how I cannot just have a peaceful death to permanently escape from the terrible, torturous burden of existing where there is all this pain and suffering all for the sake of it, existence just feels like a horrific, tragic mistake to me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing.
No matter what I truly would never wish for such, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel and painful existence where there's all this endless suffering with existing beings tormented so much, it's horrific to me how existence causes such immense harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist here. Personally I see nothing desirable about the cruelty and futility of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and suffer way more in the process, to me existence just feels like a mistake, one that is so terrible that just causes so much pain.

Personally I only hope for non-existence where I'm permanently safe from all suffering and harm with me unable to feel any kind of pain, I'd never wish to experience anything at all no matter what, I find existing to be so unnecessary as well, it's something I'd never wish for, rather it's just something I wish for permanent peace from. I find it painful how I had to suffer at all, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me, all I hope for is death to bring me peace from the terrible, torturous burden of existing that I always so as so pointless in the first place, I'm always so tired of suffering, I truly was never meant to exist, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs