FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish for something as cruel as existence.
In my case I truly would never wish for something as cruel as existence, to me existence is especially cruel especially as we exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. It's horrific to me how existing can very easily get much more unbearable and way more torturous, I find it horrifying how existing beings suffer so much, the amount of suffering in this reality truly is beyond comprehension, in fact to me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing, to me it's so painful how existence is this cruel.

For me personally only non-existence is desirable, I wouldn't wish to exist under any circumstances, instead I wish I could just fall into an eternal sleep and be permanently safe from all suffering. To me existence is a terrible tragedy and a curse, for me the problem lies in existence itself as ultimately it's the source of all this cruelty and suffering. More than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I wish I never became aware of something as torturous and futile as existence which just causes all of this pain and suffering all for the sake of it, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, to me existence truly did cause nothing but harm in the first place, the way I see it it serves no function but to torment existing beings until they die anyway, I wish I could just never suffer again and forget about it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never was meant for existence.
I know that no matter what I was never meant for existence, I was never meant to suffer in this existence so cruel and painful which just causes so much harm, in my case simply just existing is so tiring, I'd prefer to not exist but really I wish I never suffered, only never suffering at all is truly ideal to me.

There's just so much pain in how I cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally to escape from this existence I was never meant for, all I wish for is eternal sleep to bring me peace from all this torment and suffering. To me existing just feels so burdensome, I'd never wish for the futile and torturous burden of existing, I just find it painful how I had to suffer at all. To me existence feels like a terrible tragedy, I'll always see it as so undesirable to exist, for me personally existence is the problem that only death can bring me relief from, I only hope for eternal nothingness, I only wish to never suffer again, there truly is so much pain in existing and all I hope is to never feel pain ever again, I just hope to be at peace, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence I was never meant for, I'm only meant to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case only eternal nothingness can take away the suffering.
I know that in my case no matter what only eternal nothingness can take away the suffering and bring me peace from this existence so cruel and painful, in fact to me existence truly is nothing but suffering, I see it as a terrible tragedy to exist at all.

For me there truly is so much pain in existing and it's horrific to me how there's no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, I know that only when I no longer exist will I be free from all suffering, simply just being conscious is a curse to me and causes me to suffer. I'll always see it as so incredibly burdensome to exist, existence is a burden that only death can bring me peace from and I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence. All I hope for and wish for is to never suffer again, I'm so tired of suffering but of course the suffering just continues.

I only hope for painless death, I only hope to be eternally unable to suffer, free from the terrible, futile torment of existing where there's all this unnecessary pain, existing really is so painful to me which is why I only hope to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep. The fact that I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again brings so much pain, I only hope for eternal nothingness as I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, the only relief for me could lie in never suffering again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired.
As long as I exist I'll always be so tired no matter what, simply just existing is so tiring to me, the kind of tiredness I feel is one that only eternal sleep can take away and bring me peace from, I wish for non-existence to take away my tiredness, I wish to eternally fall asleep and never suffer again.

To me only permanent non-existence could ever be desirable, the way I see it existence truly does cause nothing but suffering and as long as I exist I'll suffer, I'll always see existing as a burden, one that was completely unnecessary in the first place and just brought so much pain. All I personally hope for is to never feel any pain ever again, I wish to be eternally unaware of the cruelty and torment of existing, I've always been so tired of existing, I just wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never feel and experience anything. The only comfort for me lies in being eternally unconscious where all is finally forgotten about, I'd never wish to remember anything about this existence rather I just wish to forget, I wish for painless death to bring me peace from all the suffering, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist which is why there is so much pain in how I continue to suffer instead, existing truly is so painful to me, I find it painful to simply exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Prolonging suffering.
I find it so painful how we exist in this reality where suffering is seen as something to be prolonged no matter what with no acceptance towards the personal choice to die, the fact that I cannot just die in peace causes me so much pain, I see existence as completely undesirable.

It's so terrible and horrific to me how existence causes all this harm with no limit as to how much one can suffer yet I cannot just have a death like never waking again so I can finally escape from this, for me peace could only exist in eternal nothingness.

I'd rather suffer for as little as possible but really I wish I never suffered at all, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long just to be tormented by old age, under no circumstances would I wish to prolong the suffering rather all I wish for is to painlessly not exist. I just wish to rest and finally be free from the torment of existing, I'm always so tired of suffering, to me there's so much cruelty how I cannot just choose to simply not exist to escape from the futile, torturous burden of existing that I never would have chose in the first place that only ever caused me to suffer, I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping for eternal sleep again.
All I hope for is eternal sleep, I wish to fall asleep eternally and finally find peace from the cruelty and futility of existing, in my case existence truly did cause nothing but pain, I never should have existed. I was never meant to exist but sadly now I do so all I can hope for is to never exist again, I only see eternal nothingness as desirable as I want to never suffer again.

I feel like I've suffered for so long and it's so painful how I had to suffer at all, in my case all I've ever wished for is some peace, personally I'd be relieved to never exist again as existence truly is far too cruel and I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence. I wish for a permanent, eternal sleep where nothing can matter to me anymore and I'm eternally unable to suffer, I've only ever wished for death, I personally only find comfort in never existing again, I only hope to cease existing where all is finally forgotten about for me and nothing can matter for me but of course the suffering continues, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Ultra'sPurgat0rio
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so painful how I had to exist.
It truly is so painful how I had to exist, there's just so much pain in existing and it's such that only death can take away for me, I wish for death to bring me peace from the terrible, torturous burden of existing. In my case existence has brought me nothing but pain, I wish I could just permanently cease existing, forget about it all and never suffer again, I'll personally always see it as so hopeless to exist, to me existence just feels like a horrific tragedy causing endless amounts of harm and tormenting existing beings until they die anyway, there truly is so much pain in existing.

I'll always find it so painful to exist, no matter what I'd never wish for anything as cruel as existence, I'd always prefer to die to escape from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence but of course I wish I never suffered more than anything. I wish I just stayed unaware instead, for me existence will always be something best avoided and it terrifies me how the pain can continue for so long, I just wish for nothingness instead of all this suffering, I just want peace from all the pain, all I ever hope for is to never exist again, the only relief for me could lie in being eternally unable to suffer in this existence so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for a painless method.
I wish for a painless method to free myself from the pain and suffering of existing, all I hope for is to never suffer again, I'll always find it so painful to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Having a painless method would solve everything for me and bring me true peace from all this suffering, I only hope for the peace of non-existence, personally I'd be so relieved to be eternally unable to suffer, free from the burden of existing, the only peace for me could lie in never suffering again.

Personally I see nothing desirable about suffering in this existence for decades longer just to be tormented by old age, rather the thought of such is so horrific to me, I never would have chose to exist in the first place. I've never wished for existence and never would do no matter what which is why I suffer so much from being unable to just painlessly die. For me the true problem lies in existence itself, I suffer simply from existing, for me death would be the only relief, I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence that I always just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake, having access to a painless method would bring me so much peace, I only hope to never wake again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope for permanent non-existence.
In my case non-existence truly is all I hope for and wish for, it's all I see as desirable, I see nothing desirable about suffering in this cruel, painful existence. To me existence truly does cause nothing but harm, the way I see it it's such a horrific tragedy that just torments existing beings until they die anyway, I find it so terrible how there's all this suffering as a result of existence and all I hope for is to never suffer again. I wish for eternal nothingness to take away my suffering and bring me peace from this existence I never would have chose, what appeals to me about not existing is that all will be forgotten about for me and nothing can matter to me.

In my case I've only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where there is no more pain and suffering, only eternal sleep can take away the tiredness I feel as no matter what I'll always feel so tired of existing. The fact that I cannot just choose to fall asleep for all eternity truly is so painful, I've only ever wished for non-existence, I've only ever wished for peace, I'd never wish for the torment of being burdened with this existence, I simply wish to be unable to experience anything at all instead.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existing as just waiting to die.
To me existing truly is just waiting to die, it's waiting for this futile and torturous existence to disappear into nothingness where all will finally be forgotten about. Death truly is all that's inevitable and I'm so tired of waiting for it, personally it's horrific to me how a human can exist for so long just decaying and deteriorating more as time goes on just to be tormented by old age. In my case I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again, to me existing was always so pointless in the first place and just caused endless amounts of suffering all for the sake of it.

The fact that I cannot just choose to easily die in peace even know death truly is all that's inevitable really is so painful, there's so much pain in waiting to die and it's pain that only death can take away for me, to me personally existence feels like such a terrible mistake. I wish for death to erase all my meaningless suffering and bring me peace but I truly wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I want it to be like I never suffered, I'm always so tired, for me existing truly is nothing but suffering, I suffer simply from existing and it's suffering that will only end once I no longer exist, all I hope is to be eternally unconscious, unable to suffer and experience anything at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally ceasing to exist will always be something positive.
In my case it truly will be as it's the end of suffering in this futile, torturous existence, all I hope for is to never exist again, I wish to be at peace from the torment of existing, in an existence so cruel that brings so much pain death truly is the only relief for me. Existence itself to me is the problem, I find it so terrible to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts, there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get yet no disadvantages to never existing again.

I just wish to be eternally unconscious as to me existence is such a terrible, horrific tragedy, the only comfort for me could ever lie in never existing again where all the suffering is finally gone. Death would be positive for me as it's the one escape from the painful burden of existence, I wish for a death like never waking again to save me from all future suffering in an existence that was always so deeply undesirable to me in the first place, I only hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
More than anything I wish I never suffered at all in this existence.
I truly wish I never suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to exist, no matter what It'll always feel so painful to exist, I'd always prefer to cease existing and see it as preferable to suffer for as little as possible but only never suffering is truly ideal to me, I find it so terrible and tragic how I had to suffer at all in this cruel, undesirable existence I was never meant for that just brought me so much pain.

I'd never wish for the terrible torment and burden of existing as a conscious being where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel but now that I sadly exist all I can hope for is to never suffer again. I wish for a painless death to bring me peace from all this pain and suffering, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I wish I never became aware of something so incredibly cruel as existence so now all I can wish for is an eternal release from the cruelty and futility of existing. To me existence truly does feel like nothing but suffering and I don't wish to suffer in any way rather I just want peace, I wish for true permanent peace where this painful existence is gone and nothing can matter to me, I only hope to never wake again but of course it's so painful how I had to exist at all especially as existence was completely unnecessary, it just causes all this unnecessary suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide as suffering prevention.
For me suicide would be suffering prevention, it'd prevent all future meaningless suffering in this existence I always saw as so undesirable in the first place, suicide would bring me peace from an existence where I'm just waiting to die anyway which is why it's truly so painful to me how I lack the option to fall asleep eternally as to never exist again really is all I wish for. I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence, it terrifies me and horrifies me how one can potentially suffer for so long with no limit as to how unbearable the suffering can get, all I wish for is to escape from this and never suffer again, to me it'll always be a curse to be conscious in this existence, personally I just hope for eternal nothingness.

I wish for an eternal, dreamless sleep free from all pain and torment but of course such is not the reality so the pain of existing continues instead, I just wish for suicide to take away and prevent all future suffering in an existence I see as so futile anyway, I see it as a burden to exist, I find it horrifying how existence causes all this harm all for the sake of it, in my case all I could ever hope for is non-existence, I wish for the suffering to be prevented not prolonged and I'm always so tired of suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hope to fall asleep eternally and never feel any pain again.
That's all I've ever truly wished for, I've only wished to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot feel anymore pain or suffer in any way, existing is just too painful, there's just too much cruelty in existing, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist.

As well as being so cruel with literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I see existing as so futile, so pointless, it's an undesirable burden to exist and I see it as a curse to be burdened with this existence. I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence, rather I just wish and hope for peace instead, if it's up to me I'd choose to never wake again but I really wish I could just erase my existence, I'm always so tired of suffering, I want to peacefully cease existing with nothing able to matter to me ever again, the only relief for me could ever lie in death, I hope to never exist.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can I ask you a question please? Feel free to ignore it if it's too intrusive. I'm just curious. I remember from long ago posts that your family aren't aware of how you feel. May I ask- how do you hide it from them? Do you suppose they suspect? I assume you either live with them or at least, see more of them than I do mine. I talk with my Dad two times a week and see them maybe one or two weeks in the year but, I struggle to entirely hide how I feel. My Dad knows there's something wrong but hopefully not the extent of it. I just wondered how you hide all this. Yours is such an intense hatred of existence and being born. Not to say I blame you for it but it's got to be hard to hide. I do feel awful for you because, that in itself has to be difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it painful how I had to exist.
To me it'll always be so painful how I had to exist, there truly is so much pain in existing, I find it painful to suffer in this existence. Under no circumstances would I wish for the torment of being burdened with this existence but rather I just wish for peace instead, I want it to be like I never suffered at all, simply existing is so tiring to me. And as well as existence itself being so undesirable for me, I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence.

I also see existence as so incredibly cruel, it's horrific to me how existence causes immense amounts of harm with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing and it causes me so much pain how I cannot just choose to never wake again to escape from all the suffering. I want to fall asleep permanently with all the pain forgotten about, to me existence just feels like a mistake, simply being conscious is so painful to me, I only hope for nothingness, personally I just don't wish to experience anything at all, I just wish to be unaware of this painful, cruel torturous existence that just causes all of this endless suffering for the sake of it, peace for me could only ever exist in being unable to suffer for all eternity.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It feels like I've suffered in this existence for so long now.
It truly does feel like I've suffered for so long in this existence I never would have chose in the first place, I find it so cruel and painful how I had to suffer at all. I know that I was never meant for the torturous burden of having the ability to exist, to me it's just so terrible how existence creates all this suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'd never wish for the pain of existing but rather I just want some peace instead.

I find existing so undesirable in every way, I'd prefer to suffer for as little as possible but of course I wish I never suffered at all, to me existence just feels like a horrific tragedy and it's one I wish I stayed permanently unaware of. In my case existence would always be hopeless no matter what, I only wish for non-existence to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, I always feel so tired of existing and I find it so terrifying how the suffering can continue for much longer, in my case I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again but I never should have existed at all, I wish for a painless death but sadly I suffer instead, for me suicide would be suffering prevention in an existence that was always so futile anyway.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is so horrific to me.
The way I see it existence truly is so horrific, it's horrific to me how it causes all this endless pain and suffering torturing existing beings until they die anyway. In my case I only wish for eternal nothingness, I only hope to never exist as to me existence truly is the most horrific, terrible tragedy that serves no function but to cause so much pain so unnecessarily all for the sake of it. I only wish for non-existence as only then will I be unable to suffer and in existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'm always so tired of suffering in this painful, torturous existence.

I only wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace, to me existence is something best avoided, the way I see it existence truly has caused nothing but harm, I just wish for a painless death to free myself from this tragedy. To me no matter what existence itself will always be the true problem as it's the source of all suffering and I don't wish to suffer in any way and what terrifies me is how this could continue for so long yet I cannot just have the option to painlessly die in peace, it's just so cruel, all I hope for is an eternal release from the terrible cruelty of existing, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, free from all pain and torment.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrible how there's no painless way to die.
It truly is so terrible and cruel to me how there's no painless way to die to just escape from all this pointless suffering in this existence that was always so futile, undesirable and just caused an immense amount of pain.

I really wish for a death like falling into an eternal sleep but of course such is not the reality so I suffer instead and I find it so painful how the suffering can continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get. It causes me so much pain how I cannot just simply die even know existence is so incredibly harmful and it's so burdensome to exist, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer so unnecessarily for decades longer just to face the suffering of extreme old age.

I'd rather avoid such no matter what which is why it's so terrible how I cannot just painlessly die in peace, for me suicide would be suffering prevention and I'd always prefer for the suffering to be prevented than to be tormented in this meaningless existence just waiting to die anyway. As well as that it's just so horrific how trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse torture, trying to die failing is exactly what I fear, I just want to simply die in peace with no risks involved and the fact that I cannot just causes so much suffering in this existence already so cruel, torturous and painful, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I could erase my existence.
I truly wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all, I want all to disappear, I want all to be forgotten about, I want to be at true permanent peace eternally free from all pain and suffering.
My existence truly would be better off erased as being burdened with this existence only ever caused me to suffer, I'd never wish for the terrible torment and cruelty of existing rather I just hope for nothingness.

I'd never wish to suffer ever again and it's so tragic how I had to suffer in the first place, all I want is for it to be like I never exist at all but sadly I do exist which is so painful, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only never existing again can take away for me. I know I was never meant for something as cruel, painful and torturous as existence and I'd never wish for it no matter what, I just want some peace instead, I wish to be eternally unaware, I wish for this pain to disappear into nothingness, to me existence was always deeply undesirable, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all and I'm so tired of suffering, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal nothingness can bring me relief from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just so cruel.
It truly is so immensely cruel, there truly is so much cruelty in suffering in this existence which is why all I hope for and wish for now is the peace of eternal nothingness, I only wish to be eternally unaware of something as cruel as existence. To me it's so horrifying how there's all this endless pain and torment as a result of existence, I find it horrific how existing beings suffer so unnecessarily and are tormented in existences so futile all while they are just waiting to die anyway.

No matter what I'll always find it so painful to exist, there truly is so much pain in existing, I hope to never exist again, I only hope to be eternally unconscious with all finally forgotten about, for me existence will always be nothing but suffering and I'd never wish to suffer in this existence so cruel. Instead I just wish for an eternal release from it, for me personally existence itself is the problem, it's the source of all suffering after all and I'd never wish to suffer in any way rather I just wish for the peace of non-existence, I wish for death to bring me peace from the terrible cruelty and futility of having the ability to exist where there is all this suffering all for the sake of it, to me existence will always be such a terrible, horrific tragedy.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always and only hoping for non-existence.
No matter what I could only and always hope for non-existence, only non-existence is desirable to me, I'd always prefer not to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence no matter what. To me existence was always such a terrible, horrific mistake which just caused all this pain, I'd never wish to be burdened with this existence.

I wish for non-existence as if I'm unconscious for all eternity then nothing can matter to me and I cannot suffer in any way, all I hope for and wish for is the eternal absence of suffering, I'd always prefer to not exist especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing at all yet there's no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this painful, torturous existence.

Personally I'd always prefer peace over suffering, I want nothingness over this meaningless torment in this existence that was always so futile in the first place and just brought all this suffering, I was never meant for existing, I truly never should have existed which is why it's so painful how I cannot just have a death like falling into an eternal, dreamless sleep to free myself from the terrible cruelty of existence, I only wish and hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wish to get old.
No matter what I'd never wish to get old, the thought of such is so horrific and terrifying to me, I've already suffered in this cruel undesirable existence for long enough now but of course I wish I never suffered at all. Existence is such a terrible tragedy to me, I'd never wish for the futile, pointless burden of existing, I'd never wish to be tormented in this existence for decades longer just to deteriorate and decay way further just to die in agony from old age.

To me personally old age just sounds like extreme unbearable torture, I'd never wish for that, in fact I'd never wish for any of this terrible suffering especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that is so incredibly cruel. I just want peace, I just want nothingness, I'd never wish to experience anything at all which is why it's so painful how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from the pain of existing, for me suicide would be suffering prevention in an existence that just causes an immense amount of harm and suffering, there truly is so much pain in existing and all I feel is fear and dread for what lies ahead, I really wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, I see it as a curse to exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suffer so much from how I was brought into existence.
I truly do suffer so much from how I was brought into existence, in fact to me existing really does feel like nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, I find it so painful and terrible how I was burdened with the ability to exist in the first place and to me existence will always be a burden, one that just causes endless amounts of pain and it's so incredibly cruel and futile causing all this suffering and tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it.

I'm always so tired of existing, to me existence just feels like a horrific mistake and no matter what I'd prefer to not suffer at all. Existing was always so undesirable to me and it terrifies me and horrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence that can continue for so long. All I hope for and wish for is true peace from all this suffering, in fact I'd never wish to experience anything at all, more than anything I wish I never existed as only then would I never suffer in any way and to be unable to suffer is all I hope for. I'm always wishing to be gone, in fact all I've ever wished for is non-existence, death is the only relief for me in an existence so cruel and painful that I was never meant for that I never would have chose, I'd choose to erase my existence if it's up to me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wishing for the peace of death.
No matter what I could only ever wish for the peace of death, I only want and hope to never exist again, to me non-existence truly is all that's desirable especially as it isn't like I could ever suffer from being eternally unaware and to be unable to suffer is all I wish for.

What comforts me about non-existence is that nothing can matter to me once I no longer exist with it being permanent, all I wish for is a permanent release from the cruelty and futility of existing, I wish for peace from this existence that just caused an immense amount of harm in the first place which just tormented existing beings.

In my case I'll always suffer as long as I exist and for me existence is nothing but suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want peace instead, to me existence is such a terrible, torturous burden. I find it so painful to simply be conscious and aware, all I hope for is to be eternally unaware, I'd never wish to experience anything no matter what, I just want to be safe from all harm and suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I find it horrific how existence causes all this endless suffering, all I wish for is to never suffer again, I just want peace from this existence I never would have chose, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just so cruel and painful.
There truly is so much pain in this terrible, cruel existence and that's certainly a reason why I'd always prefer to die as I don't wish to feel any kind of pain, rather I just want to be non-existent, permanently at peace from the cruelty and torment of existing as a conscious being. To me existence just feels like a horrific mistake I wish I never became aware of, I truly wish I could just erase my existence like I never suffered at all, it's so painful how I had to suffer in this existence and I know I was never meant to exist, for me death truly is the only relief.

I only wish for eternal nothingness where I cannot suffer in any way and all is forgotten about for me, it causes me pain to simply exist and I'm so tired of this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless suffering where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Existence truly is so immensley cruel, I'd never wish for existence and it terrifies me how it could continue for much longer, I just wish for a peaceful death to bring me peace from all this pain and suffering, existence itself will always be the true problem to me and in my case it's the problem that only death can solve for me, existence really is far too cruel and painful.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only ceasing to exist is desirable to me.
No matter what only ceasing to exist could ever be desirable to me as I sadly suffer in this cruel, painful existence, of course I'd prefer to never suffer at all but that is not the reality. I wish for death to take all the suffering away and finally bring me peace as existence truly is just too cruel, too torturous, I don't belong in this reality where there is all this endless suffering and torment, personally under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence, there's so much pain in how I had to exist at all.

I just wish for non-existence over the cruelty and futility of existing, I wish to never experience anything again, I wish to be unconscious for all eternity where nothing can matter to me. I just hope for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where I'm safe from all harm and unable to suffer in any way, free from the painful burden of existence, there's so much pain in how I cannot just choose to simply die in peace as after all I only see eternal nothingness as desirable. I personally could never see any point and value in suffering in this existence rather I see existence as a terrible mistake I'd always prefer to be unaware of and forget about, death truly is the only relief for me, I only hope to never suffer again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know I was never meant to suffer in this existence.
In my case I truly was never meant to suffer in this existence and there's so much pain in how I do, it's just painful to be trapped in this cruel, torturous existence that just brings suffering.

I know I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence just hoping and wishing to never exist again. Personally I just wish for non-existence, simply just existing is so undesirable to me, I wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and finally be able to rest, I just want some peace and for me there could never be any in all the terrible pain and torment this existence causes. I could never see any peace in existing as a conscious being trapped with my own thoughts capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

I truly was never meant to exist, to me existence just feels like a mistake that just causes harm and brings all this pain, so unnecessarily all for the sake of it, I find it tiring to simply exist in this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and I know the tiredness I feel is such that only eternal sleep can take away.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as horrific how existence causes so much harm.
To me it really is so horrific how existence causes all this suffering and harm, existence will always be the most terrible tragedy to me, there really is so much pain in existing.
Personally I find it horrifying how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
The way I see it to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want peace instead from this painful, harmful existence that is so immensley cruel. It terrifies me how a human can exist for so long in this reality where there is all this endless suffering just to face the extreme torture of old age just to die anyway.

To me existence will always be deeply hopeless and the true problem to me lies in existence itself, it's the source of all suffering after all and without existence one cannot suffer and that is why I wish to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way. I don't wish for the terrible, torturous burden of suffering in this existence that was completely meaningless and unnecessary to me, I only see non-existence as desirable, to me non-existence will always be preferable, I'd rather avoid existence and all the harm it causes no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing for death.
No matter what as long as I exist I'll always wish for death, in fact non-existence truly is all I wish for and ever have done, personally I only find comfort in never existing again, I only wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where I cannot suffer anymore and all is forgotten about for me. To me existence will always be so undesirable, it always feels like such a futile, torturous burden to exist, one that only death can bring me peace and relief from.

I'll always be so tired of existing and it's the kind of tiredness that only death can take away for me, I find it so tiring and painful to simply exist, existence to me truly does feel like nothing but suffering and I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel existence that just causes so much pain. Instead I wish for an eternal release from all suffering and cruelty, I wish to be permanently unable to suffer where I cannot experience anything at all, I'm always wishing for death which why I find it so cruel how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die. I never would have chosen or wished for existence, I just wish to never suffer, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

• Hugs