FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I truly was never meant to exist.
In my case I truly was never meant to suffer in this existence, I was never meant for something so torturous and painful as existence that just torments existing beings in existences so futile until they die anyway. Personally I'm only meant for eternal nothingness, I never should have suffered and it's painful how I do, existence truly is a burden that only death can bring me relief from. To me existing truly is just a futile process of waiting to die and it's one that I'd never wish for, I see existence as so meaningless and unnecessary, it just causes so much suffering and harm all for the sake of it all while one is just destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway, existence has always felt so undesirable to me.

Existence is something I never would have wished for no matter what which just brought all this suffering, I suffer simply from existing, I truly was never meant for the cruelty and futility of being burdened with this existence and if it's up to me I never would have chose it. I personally only see non-existence as ideal as if I'm dead then nothing can concern me, I cannot suffer or be harmed in any way, rather I'm just unaware instead and to never exist again is all I hope for, I just wish for eternal sleep to take away all the suffering, I wish for true peace from this existence I was never meant for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dread for what lies ahead.
No matter what I'll always dread what lies ahead in this cruel and futile existence where there is no limit as to how unbearable it can get, it's horrific to me how existence causes such an immense amount of harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they suffer in this existence. I see consciousness as a curse, to me it'll always be a terrible tragedy existing as a conscious being capable of suffering to such extreme extents in this existence that was always so unnecessary, deeply burdensome and just leads to decay and death anyway.

Personally I just wish for the peace of never existing again over the cruelty of existence where there is all this endless pain in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. To simply wake up is so dreadful to me, in fact I see existing as being nothing but suffering, I fear existing in this reality, it terrifies me how this existence could continue for way longer just to be tortured by old age. To me existing means suffering so unnecessarily just to risk suffering way more at any moment and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want to sleep for all eternity instead and be permanently safe from suffering and incapable of feeling pain in any way, no matter what I'll always see existence itself as the true problem, to me existence is just an unnecessary harm that I'd always prefer to avoid.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Terrible tragedy to exist.
No matter what I'll always see it as such a terrible, horrific tragedy to suffer in this existence so cruel and torturous, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all and I find it so painful how I had to. Personally I wish I never existed as if did then I wouldn't be able to suffer in any way, instead I'd be eternally unaware of the cruelty and futility of existing.

To me existence truly was always so unnecessary in the first place, I see it as such a tragedy to be burdened with this existence and what causes me to suffer way more is how I cannot just choose to fall into an dreamless eternal sleep to escape from all this pointless suffering in this existence I never would have chose that just brought so much pain. I'm always so tired of existing here and now that I exist all I can hope for is to never exist again as to me existence itself really is the true problem, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer in this existence, rather I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness, I'll always find existing to be so deeply undesirable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wishing to not exist truly is all I know.
It truly is all I know and all that I've ever personally wished for, in my case I really only ever have found comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness, nothing more than an dreamless eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer or be harmed in any way. The peace of eternal sleep truly is all I've ever wished for and the only relief for me could lie in never existing again, I only hope to be non-existent where I'm unconscious for all eternity incapable of experiencing anything at all.

I truly have only ever wished for death as I see existence as such a futile, torturous burden that just causes endless amounts of suffering all while one is destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway. Personally I see this as deeply undesirable and a terrible mistake, I find it so tragic and painful how I had to suffer in this existence especially when there were never any disadvantages to never existing at all. I wish to not exist so I can finally be at peace, free from this burdensome existence I never would have chose in the first place, I wish to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and in this existence there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away, I only wish to sleep eternally.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feels like I've suffered here for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered for so long and I'm always so tired of it, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing here. More than anything I wish I never suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to exist, to me existence truly is such a terrible mistake, I'd never wish to exist rather I just hope for true peace, I hope for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again, I was never meant for existing, I truly never should have existed, to me existence is just too cruel, too painful, too torturous.

I suffer so much simply from existing and I always feel like I've suffered for far too long, only death can bring me relief from my suffering, the only relief for me could ever lie in death which is why it's so painful how I cannot just choose to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep, I only wish for eternal sleep to bring me relief from the pain of existing. And it terrifies me how the suffering can potentially continue for so much longer, I just find it horrific how a human can exist for so long just to end up tormented in way worse agony, under no circumstances would I ever wish for this, instead I just wish to be unaware for all eternity peacefully not existing where all is finally forgotten about for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So tired.
I always feel so tired of existing and always will be no matter what, I just hope to fall into an eternal dreamless sleep where I cannot suffer anymore and I'm finally free from this cruel, painful existence.
To me existing truly feels like nothing but suffering and if ceasing to exist means I'll never suffer again then it truly would be a relief, the only relief for me could lie in never existing again, only death can take away my tiredness and finally bring me peace. I truly was never meant for existence and never should have suffered at all, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me.

In my case I really have only ever hoped for nothingness, I've only ever wished for peace from this existence I never would have chose in the first place, only no longer existing could ever be desirable to me as existing truly is so torturous for me and burdensome, I'll always see it as a burden suffering in this existence. There really is so much cruelty in existing and it's cruelty I wish I stayed permanently unaware of more than anything, I find it so painful how I cannot just choose to never wake again so I can finally be at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only non-existence is desirable to me.
In my case non-existence truly is all that's desirable and could ever be no matter what, I wouldn't wish to exist under any circumstance, instead I wish to be permanently unable to suffer and be harmed in any way, I wish to be eternally unconscious where this cruel, torturous existence isn't my concern and instead all is forgotten about for me instead.

I only wish to not exist as only then can I not suffer and I find it so horrific how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence that I just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place. I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything rather all I hope for is to never wake again where nothing can matter to me and I'm finally at peace from the burden of existence and I'll always find it so burdensome to suffer in this existence. Personally I just want to never exist again, I just wish for the absence of all suffering and harm and I find it so horrifying how existence causes such immense harm, existence itself will always be the true problem to me as it's the source of all suffering and I don't want to suffer in anyway rather I just wish to be at true permanent peace instead, only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence to me will always be such a horrific tragedy.
It truly will be, to me the existence of life truly was the most horrific, terrible tragedy that just caused endless amounts of harm and suffering tormenting existing beings until they died anyway, I'd never wish for existence no matter what, I'd never wish for the cruelty and torment of being burdened with this existence. I'd never wish for the pain of suffering in this existence that can get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine it to just waiting to die anyway. Personally I just hope for non-existence, I only hope to never exist again, I just wish for true permanent peace from the tragedy that is existence, I only wish to be permanently incapable of suffering in any way.

To me existence could never be desirable rather it's something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, I'd always prefer to not exist but of course I wish I never suffered at all, it's just so painful how I became aware of existence in the first place and had to suffer so much as a result of it. I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the senseless cruelty and torment of existence more than anything, it's so tragic to me how existence causes all this terrible suffering all for the sake of it, existence itself will always be the true problem to me as it's the source of all suffering after all, it's something so horrifying that I only wish for peace from, I wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and forget about existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wish for eternal sleep.
All I wish and hope for is eternal sleep, I wish for eternal sleep to take away all the pain and suffering and finally bring me peace from this existence I was never meant for. In an existence so cruel and torturous the only peace for me truly does lie in death, I only hope to never wake again and be free from all the endless suffering this existence so tragically causes.

Personally I find it such a terrible tragedy to suffer in this existence and I'd never wish to exist no matter what, I only hope for permanent non-existence where I'm finally safe from all suffering and harm, unable to be tormented in this existence that just brought so much pain, all I hope for is true peace from the cruelty and futility of existence, I only wish for all I know to be forgotten about in death.

I just wish for eternal sleep but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I find it painful how I had to exist in the first place, I'd never wish to exist rather all I hope is to never wake again, I only wish to be permanently free from all suffering, existing to me will always be completely undesirable in every way and for me the only relief could lie in never existing again, I just want to never wake, all I've ever wished for is some peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence itself will always be the true problem to me.
No matter what I'll always see existence itself as the true problem because after all it's the source of all suffering and ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings, only in existence can there be suffering and if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way and for me being eternally unable to suffer is all I wish for. I'd never wish to be conscious in this cruel, painful and torturous existence that just causes endless suffering rather all I hope for is to never wake again.

To me existence will always be such a horrific, terrible tragedy that just causes so much harm, the tragedy lies in how I was burdened with this existence even know it isn't like I could ever be harmed by never suffering at all. Personally I find existing to be so undesirable under every circumstance and what's so horrific to me is that there's no limit as to how torturous it can get, the way I see it there's no safety from suffering and harm in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything and that is why I see existence as the problem and in my case only death can solve what I ultimately have a problem with, only death can bring me peace from the pain and torment of existing, all I hope for is to fall asleep eternally and just forget about this existence, I only wish for nothingness.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wanting some peace.
All I wish for is some peace and for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again, I only hope to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep where I'm permanently safe from all suffering incapable of feeling pain in any way, I find it so horrific how existence causes all this endless suffering all for the sake of it with no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

All I hope for is to fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, I wish for peace from the terrible and torturous burden of existing, for me it'd be a relief for this existence to be forgotten about with me unconscious for all eternity, I'd never wish to exist but rather I just wish for nothingness, I wish to never suffer ever again. If it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence as I just don't wish to suffer at all, instead I just wish for peace and for me peace could never be found in suffering in this existence that to me was just a terrible tragedy. Rather for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again and the peace of eternal nothingness is all I've ever hoped for, I wish for permanent peace from the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence and I know I'll only be at peace once death takes away all my suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So painful how I cannot just peacefully cease existing.
There truly is so much pain in how I cannot just peacefully cease existing to permanently escape from all the endless suffering this existence so cruelly causes, I wish for eternal sleep but of course sadly I suffer instead in an existence so cruel that I never would have wished for in the first place. Personally I find it so horrific how existence causes such immense harm with no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get that can continue for so long yet I cannot just simply die in peace, there's just so much pain in how the suffering continues. All I hope for and wish for is to never suffer again, for me existence was just a mistake in the first place, I was never meant to exist and now that I do all I can wish is for eternal, dreamless sleep.

I only wish to not exist as only then am I incapable of feeling any pain or being tormented in any way and all I hope for is to be at peace and the fact that I cannot just be at peace truly is so painful, there's just so much pain in existing, it's pain that only non-existence can take away for me, to have a death like never waking again truly would be such a relief and comfort for me, in fact it'd be my only relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it terrifying how the suffering can continue for so long.
It really terrifies me how the suffering in this cruel, torturous existence can continue for so long, I already feel like I've suffered for way too long already but of course more than anything I wish I never suffered, it's so painful how I had to suffer at all, under no circumstances would I wish for the burden of existing that will always be so futile and cruel to me. I find existing to be deeply undesirable and I suffer simply from existing which is why it truly terrifies me how the suffering can continue for so much longer, I find it horrific how a human can exist for so long with no limit as to how much agony one can feel just to be tortured and tormented by old age.

I know that no matter what I'd never wish for this rather I only wish for eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer in any way. I'd never wish for the pain of suffering in this existence just destined to decay and deteriorate even more which is why it feels so cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to eternally escape from all this suffering in this existence I never would have chose. I'm always so tired of existing, personally I'd always wish to prevent the suffering through painlessly ceasing to exist, prolonging it has only brought me way more pain, I'm only meant for the peace of never existing again.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I'd rather prevent suffering no matter what.
No matter what I'd rather have my suffering be prevented rather than prolong it for as much as possible in this existence that was always so cruel and futile to me, I'll always find it so undesirable to suffer in this existence. I'd always prefer to not exist as only then am I safe from all suffering unable to be harmed in any way but of course I wish I never suffered at all, I'm always wishing I never became aware of existence at all, I personally see it as a curse to exist as a conscious being just destined to decay who is capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this existence I always saw as so unnecessary in the first place.

Personally the only comfort for me lies in never suffering again, I only wish for permanent safety from suffering in an existence that just caused an immense amount of harm, it's so horrific to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. I just wish I could fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, in my case only eternal sleep can bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, to me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering, I'd never wish to exist and now all I can hope for is to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's painful how I had to suffer in the first place.
I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all, there truly is so much pain in existing and it's pain that only death can take away for me. Existence truly only ever caused me to suffer and I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless pain, to me existence was always such a terrible mistake, I never should have existed, I was never meant to exist, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the suffering.

In fact that's all I've ever wished for, what comforts me about death is that it's permanent, existence will no longer be my problem and I finally cannot suffer in any way, I only wish to be eternally unable to suffer but of course there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all. More than anything I wish I was never burdened with this existence and the fact that I cannot just choose to fall asleep for all eternity feels so cruel to me, there truly is so much cruelty in existing, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that just brought me so much pain in the first place, I'd never wish to exist at all, only eternal non-existence can bring me peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only when I'm dead can I no longer suffer.
No matter what for me personally only death can take away my suffering, to me existing will always be nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous and futile existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. To never suffer again is all I hope for, I only see non-existence as desirable as only then am I safe from all suffering and harm in this existence that I just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

I'd always and only wish for ceasing to exist to save me from all future pointless suffering in this existence I never would have chose but of course only never existing is true perfection to me. More than anything I wish I never suffered at all and there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence, death truly is the only relief for me, I only wish and hope for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about and I cannot be harmed in any way, personally I'd be relieved to die if it means I'd never have to exist again and I'd no longer be able to suffer. All I hope for is true permanent peace from this existence I was never meant for and for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again, in my case it could only lie in the absence of all suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence will always be a curse to me.
No matter what I'll always see existence as a curse, one that is so terrible and torturous that just causes endless amounts of harm tormenting existing beings until they die anyway. Personally it feels like a curse to be burdened with this existence, it feels like a curse to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited extents in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything without the option to just never wake again, I find it so painful how I cannot just die painlessly to escape from this curse.

To me it'll always be so horrific how existence causes such immense harm, to me existence itself will always be the true problem as it's ultimately the source of all suffering and true cause of all that torments existing beings. I find existing to be deeply undesirable but also so unnecessary, the tragedy for me lies in how existence causes all this suffering there was never a need for at all and I see it as a curse to suffer in this existence destined for nothing but to decay and deteriorate even further destined for the agony of old age. No matter what I'll always see this as so pointless, existence just causes so much pain all for the sake of it and more than anything I wish I stayed permanently unaware, I'd never wish to exist at all, to me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering and it's suffering that only death can bring me relief from, I only hope and wish for non-existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trapped in this existence.
No matter what I'll always be so tired of being trapped in this existence, it's so painful how this futile and cruel existence was imposed and now I have to suffer so much as a result of it. All I hope for is a painless death to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering but of course I'm trapped here instead in this existence that causes an immense amount of harm that I never would have chosen, there truly is so much pain in existing and for me it's pain that only death can bring me relief from.

I just find it so horrific how despite all the suffering existing brings all of which was completely unnecessary to me and just leads to decay and death anyway I cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again. Personally non-existence could only ever be desirable to me as it's the absence of all harm and suffering, I only hope to never exist again, to me human existence was always a meaningless and torturous burden which is why I just wish there's acceptance towards preferring to be permanently unaware over suffering so unnecessarily. For me personally I'd only wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep, I wish to be completely unaware of the futility and cruelty of this existence that to me just felt like a terrible mistake I never would have chose in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I was never meant to suffer in this existence.
I truly was never meant to be burdened with this existence, I was never meant to suffer in this existence so cruel and futile which just brought all this pain, I personally never should have suffered at all and I wish I could just erase this existence so it's like I never did, I want it to be like this existence was never imposed, I wish for it to be like I stayed permanently unaware of this terrible, torturous existence.

In my case non-existence truly is all that's desirable and was all I was ever meant for, I wish for non-existence as I don't wish to suffer in any way and there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. No matter what I'll always find it a burden to exist and for me it's a burden that just causes suffering, I'd never wish to exist as a conscious being just destined to decay and die anyway all while suffering so much in the process, I find existence so unnecessary and I truly was never meant to exist. To me existence was always a painful, terrible mistake, I find it so undesirable to exist under any circumstances which is why I only hope to never exist again, non-existence has always been all I've ever wished for, in my case only dreamless, eternal sleep can bring me peace, I just hope for death to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering in an existence I was never meant for.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what under no circumstances would I wish for existence.
I truly would never wish for it, to me existence was never something desirable in the first place but rather a terrible, tragic mistake that just caused so much suffering and harm, in fact the suffering this existence causes truly is endless.
For me personally I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, I'd never wish to experience anything at all, to be conscious and aware enslaved in this meaningless existence that just leads to decay is a burden to me.

I just wish for non-existence in my case as only then am I unable to suffer and be harmed in any way, for me existence itself will always be the true problem that I'd prefer to forget about, I wish I could just erase my existence and disappear, only ceasing to exist would solve everything for me as I find simply existing so deeply undesirable. Existence to me will always be so unnecessary just creating pain and problems there was never a need for, I personally see no point and value to suffering in this existence rather it's something I'd rather avoid no matter what, I'd never wish to experience anything at all in my case and such for me just causes me to suffer, as long as I'll exist I'll suffer no matter what which is why I only wish for the eternal absence of existence where I'm safe from all suffering and harm, I'd never wish for existence but rather I wish I never existed at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just so cruel.
It truly is and that's certainly a reason as to why I'd always prefer death, there really is so much pain in existing and I never wish to feel any pain at all, existence truly is so cruel and it's cruelty I wish I stayed permanently unaware of more than anything.

I find it so painful how I had to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless suffering at all, I know I was never meant to exist but rather I'm only meant to not suffer at all, I see existence as such a terrible tragedy that is so immensely cruel causing existing beings to be tormented in existences so futile until they die anyway.

In my case I only wish to never exist again, I only wish for an eternal dreamless sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, I find it so painful to exist and no matter what I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing which is why I suffer so much from how I cannot just have a painless death like never waking again. I only hope to never wake, existence is just too cruel, there's so much pain in how existence causes such immense suffering and no matter what only death can bring me relief from the pain I feel, to me existence will always be the problem as it's the source of all suffering, I personally see no value in suffering in this existence so harmful rather I just hope to never suffer again, I want to fall asleep eternally and finally forget about this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence was always completely unnecessary to me in the first place.
Personally I always saw existence as completely unnecessary, it just caused pain, suffering and so much cruelty there was never a need for at all, no matter what I'll always see existence itself as the problem as it's the source of all suffering and I'd never wish to suffer in this existence I always found so deeply undesirable.

To me it just feels so cruel how I have to suffer in this meaningless unnecessary existence I never would have chose in the first place without the option to just painlessly die to escape from all the pain and suffering even know it isn't like I could ever be harmed by non-existence.

There's so much pain in how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to be permanently free from this unnecessary existence, I'd always prefer to not exist as only then am I unable to suffer in any way but of course I wish I never suffered at all. I wish I never became conscious, personally I find it tragic to exist especially as existence brings so much suffering tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it until they die anyway. The tragedy lies in how I had to suffer in this unnecessary existence with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping to never exist again.
All I hope for is to never exist again, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel existence that just brought me so much pain in the first place, for me it'd be such a relief to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and finally be free from the torment of existing, I wish for eternal sleep to take away all the pain and suffering and finally bring me peace.

If I never exist again then I cannot suffer in any way and to be permanently unable to suffer is all I wish for, I was never meant for something as torturous and painful as existence which just causes all this suffering and there's so much pain in how I had to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I only hope to never wake again, I only wish to be permanently free from this existence I never would have chose, peace for me could only lie in never existing again, I just wish to fall asleep eternally and forget about this existence and the fact that I cannot just do such truly is so painful, there's just so much pain in existing which is certainly why I only hope and wish for non-existence, it just feels like such a terrible mistake how I had to exist at all, I'm always so tired, only death can bring me relief from the tiredness I feel.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hope for non-existence.
No matter what only non-existence could be all I ever hope and wish for, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that just brought so much pain, I see nothing desirable about the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I'd always prefer to avoid such and never exist again. I just wish to permanently cease existing where I cannot suffer and be harmed in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me, I find it so painful that I became conscious in the first place and as a result had to suffer so much, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, existence to me is a curse.

I see it as a curse to be conscious and aware enslaved in this existence so cruel where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, personally I just want peace from all this pain and suffering, I just want nothingness, I'd never wish to experience anything at all. I wish for a painless death to finally bring me permanent relief, I've suffered for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering, for me it's suffering that only non-existence can take away, I only hope for the peace of never existing again, I'd never wish for existence under any circumstance, I see existence as such a terrible, tragic mistake that just caused endless amounts of suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish for existence no matter what.
Under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence, instead I just wish for eternal nothingness, I wish to be permanently incapable of suffering at all in any way and the fact that I suffer at all truly is so terrible and tragic, there's just so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence, I'd never wish for it but rather I just hope to never exist again.

To me existing is just too cruel, too painful and so torturous, I find it horrific how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel just for them to decay anyway, personally existence just feels like a mistake, I see it as a curse to suffer in this existence and it's suffering that only death can bring me relief from.

I'll always see existence itself as the true problem as it's the ultimate source of all suffering and harm, I'd never wish for it rather I just wish I never suffered at all, I wish I could just fall asleep eternally and never exist again, I wish for eternal sleep to take away all of the pain and suffering. I know I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of being tormented in this meaningless existence, it's just so horrifying to me how there's all this suffering and the suffering is endless, I only wish for death as only then am I safe from all suffering unable to be harmed in any way and existence just causes so much harm, it's truly why I'd never wish for existence but I just see existing as so undesirable in general, I really would never wish for it, I wish I could just erase my existence with all finally forgotten about instead but of course the suffering just continues.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death will always be positive to me.
No matter what death will always be something positive to me personally and could only ever be in my case as after all it's the end of suffering in this cruel, painful existence and to never suffer again is all I hope for, I just wish for eternal sleep to take away all the pain and suffering and finally bring me peace.

For me death would be a solution as if would solve what I ultimately have a problem with which is existence itself, I only wish to be permanently unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way and that is why death would be positive to me as I believe it to be the eternal absence of all suffering where I'm finally safe from all torment and harm in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured.

I'd never wish to suffer in this existence so harmful that can get so unbearable way beyond how anyone can imagine it to, in fact the suffering existence causes is endless and immense, I see existence itself as nothing more than an unnecessary harm that just torments existing beings until they die anyway in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything. Personally I just want true peace over all this terrible suffering, only non-existence is desirable to me, I just want to never exist again, personally I find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness, nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where I'm finally free from the terrible, torturous burden of existing that I never would have chose which just brings so much pain all for the sake of it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing to erase my existence.
That is what I'm always wishing for, I'm always wishing to eternally erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all, I want it to be like I never became conscious in the first place. To me existence is a curse, a terrible torturous curse responsible for causing endless amounts of cruelty and suffering, just tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it, I was never meant for any of this and I never should have existed at all.

Personally I want no more pain, no more suffering I just want peace instead, being able to finally disappear would solve everything for me, it'd be such a relief to never suffer again in this existence that just caused so much pain in the first place, to me existence will always be such a tragic mistake, I see it as a tragedy to be burdened with this existence suffering so senselessly just waiting to die anyway.

For me personally to simply be conscious is torturous, I don't wish to remember anything about this painful existence that just brought me suffering rather I just wish to forget. I want all to be erased for me, all that would be ideal in my case is to never exist again with all forgotten about for me and me finally unable to suffer and unable be harmed in any way and the way I see it that's all that existence does, it just causes and creates so much harm, it's harm so immense, I'd never wish for existence no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of suffering.
No matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering and it's the kind of tiredness that only death can take away and bring me peace from, all I hope for is non-existence, I hope to be eternally free from this existence so cruel that just brings so much pain, I find it tiring to simply exist, I've always felt so tired.

Personally it'd be a relief for me to finally fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never exist again, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I see existence as something deeply undesirable that I'd prefer to avoid and forget about no matter what.

I only find comfort in never suffering again, the only relief for me could lie in finally being at peace from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer, I only hope for peace, in my case I wish for eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering. I'm so tired, I'll never not be tired of existing, to me existence will always feel so hopeless and dreadful, I'd prefer to die but of course I wish I never existed at all as if I never was burdened with this existence I'd never be able to suffer in any way. I know that I truly was never meant to exist which is certainly a reason why I find it so tiring to simply exist, to me being conscious is a burden and I wish for the peace of eternal sleep to bring me relief from this burden, I never want to think or feel ever again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just so harmful.
It truly is and that's certainly why I just hope and wish for death, I wish to be permanently safe from all suffering, unable to be harmed in this cruel, torturous existence that just causes all this endless torment and pain all for the sake of it.

To me it really is so horrific how existence causes such an immense amount of harm, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much an existing being can suffer as long as they are tormented in this existence that I always saw as so futile in the first place. To be conscious in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything truly is a curse to me, it's something so harmful, to me existence truly was just a terrible, tragic mistake that has just tormented existing beings until they die anyway.

I'd never wish for existence no matter what, instead of the pain and torment of suffering so unnecessarily in this existence I just wish for eternal nothingness where I'm finally free from the burden of existing. All that's desirable to me is the eternal absence of all suffering and harm which is why I find it so painful how I cannot just choose to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to eternally escape from this existence so harmful, all I hope for is for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace, to me existing truly feels like nothing but suffering and I suffer so much from being trapped in this existence that just causes harm.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope for a painless way.
All I hope and wish for is a painless way to be permanently free from all the terrible cruelty and suffering this existence causes, for me there's so much pain in how I cannot just have a death like never waking again so I can finally be at peace from this cruel, torturous existence I never would have chose.
For me personally only non-existence could ever be desirable and no matter what I'd always prefer such over being tormented in this existence that was completely unnecessary and I always saw as such a terrible mistake, I only hope for non-existence where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot be harmed in any way, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me true peace from this existence so cruel.

In my case the only relief truly could lie in never existing again, I only hope to never suffer and for me suicide would be suffering prevention, I just wish for a painless death, it'd be such a relief and comfort to be able to painlessly escape from all future suffering in this existence that just leads to decay and way worse agony anyway and the fact I cannot just have such is so painful and I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought pain. There's so much cruelty in how I cannot just die in peace even know existence only ever caused me to suffer, I'd never wish to exist, rather I just hope and wish for nothingness, I only want to never exist again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, CTB Dream, myusername890 and 2 others