FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired.
No matter what I'll always feel so tired and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away for me and bring me peace from. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain and I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place, personally I find it tiring to simply exist and I suffer simply from existing, to me existing truly is only suffering and I'm so tired of it.

I just want to never wake again, non-existence where I cannot suffer in any way where all is forgotten about is all that's desirable to me, I just want eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, personally I'd be so relieved to finally cease existing and never think or feel ever again. I find it a burden to be conscious and aware at all, I see it as so dreadful to wake again into this existence where there is all this endless suffering that just continues and what is so horrific to me is how existing can easily get way more unbearable and torturous. Personally I just wish to be unaware of this cruel, futile existence that just caused immense amounts of harm, tormenting existing beings as a result, it causes me so much pain how I cannot just choose to never wake again as I'm always so tired. Ceasing to exist would be the only relief for me, I'd never wish to be burdened with this existence, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, to me it just feels so cruel how I cannot just die painlessly as non-existence is all I hope for, I'm just so tired, I only wish to never suffer again.

Reactions: myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence was always too cruel for me.
It truly always was, I certainly was never meant for the cruelty of suffering in this existence, personally I only hope and wish to never suffer again, only death can bring me peace from an existence so cruel and painful. To exist in the first place is always something deeply undesirable and hopeless to me, I'd never wish for such, for me death would be a relief if it means I never suffer again and I'm permanently safe from all cruelty and harm, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity incapable of thinking, feeling experiencing anything at all, to me true peace could only lie in eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me.

In my case I should have died a while ago but really I never should have suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence and the pain just continues, in fact it'll always will until death erases it all for me anyway, I only hope for non-existence as only then will I be unable to suffer, I only wish for the eternal absence of all suffering and harm. The way I see it to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing even way worse suffering at any moment and I just don't want to suffer at all, I just want peace instead. I only hope for peace from the terrible cruelty of existing where there is all this pain and torment all for the sake of it in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, to me existence is the most terrible tragedy, to me it'll always feel like a mistake to exist, all I hope for and wish for is to never exist again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I never suffered more than anything.
More than anything I truly wish I never suffered in this cruel, torturous existence, personally I find it so painful how I was forced into existence and have to suffer so much as a result, I'd never wish for existence but rather I just wish for the absence of it, I wish I never existed as if I was never forced here I wouldn't be able to suffer in any way.

Never existing at all would have prevented all my suffering, all of which was completely futile and unnecessary in the first place, no matter what I'll always find it so dreadful and hopeless to exist. I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake but now that I suffer and have suffered for so long I only hope for permanent peace from the cruelty and futility of existence where I'm just waiting to die anyway. I'd never wish for existence, I never would have chose it under any circumstance and now I suffer so much because I was forced here, to me existing was always so burdensome.

I see it as a burden to wake again and have to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence there was never a need for at all, I could never see existence as something desirable but rather it's something that only ever brought me suffering that I'd prefer to avoid no matter what. I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence and I find it so painful how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep especially as I never would have wished for any of this, I was never meant to exist and never should have existed, I'd always prefer to not exist as only then am I unable to suffer but of course I wish I never suffered more than anything, I'd never wish for the terrible pain of existing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I truly have only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to simply be permanent nothingness, an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer anymore. The peace of never suffering again truly has been all I've ever hoped and wished for, no matter what I'd never wish for all the pain and torment of existing where there's all this suffering all for the sake of it rather I just hope for nothingness. I want to never be able to think or feel, I wish to never experience anything at all, I want nothing in this cruel, torturous existence to be able to matter to me with me finally at peace instead, free from all the suffering this existence causes.

I'm always so tired of existing here which is why I only find comfort in death, I just want some peace, I just want to rest and for me there could never be any peace in this existence that just caused me to suffer. I'll always find it so painful to exist and as long as I suffer in this existence I'll only and always wish for death, I only wish to be unable to suffer, I only hope to be permanently free from this existence, in an existence where there is all this endless cruelty with no limit as to how much one can suffer I only hope and wish for death. I only want the peace of death to take away my suffering, death truly has been the only comfort for me in an existence I never would have chose that just brought me so much pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Absence of painless ways
Personally I find it so cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally be free from the terrible cruelty and torment of existence, I find it horrific how despite the fact that existence causes all this suffering there still isn't the option to be euthanised to permanently escape from an existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

Having the option to just die in peace would be such a relief for me, in fact it'd be the only relief, I only hope to never suffer in this existence again, I've suffered so much for so long and I find it so tiring and painful to simply exist. For me suicide would be suffering prevention as it'd prevent all future unnecessary suffering in this existence I'd never wish for, I was never meant for that just caused me pain, I find it terrifying how a human can exist for so long just to be tortured and tormented by old age.

I never wanted to suffer in the first place and the fact that the suffering can continue for so much longer with no limit as to how much agony one can feel is horrifying to me, it's just so terrible and cruel how I cannot just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep to escape from all this. I just want some peace and for me it could never exist in the torment of being burdened with this existence where there's all this endless suffering and to me existence truly did cause nothing but suffering, existence just feels like a terrible tragedy, one that I'd always prefer to forget about and would never wish for no matter what.