ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
This is for guys who want to ctb via hanging.

I read up on hanging, and I found that under certain circumstances, a quirky thing can happen : your private parts bulge after you hang yourself, and one ends up dead, suspended, and with a hard-on.

And if one hangs oneself without suspending themselves from the ceiling (there are other ways, like for example the death of comedian Robin Williams) it is possible that the coroner could write your death off as an autoerotic asphyxiation. Michael Hutchence of the rock band INXS ctb this way and for a short while some had suspected he accidentally passed via auto-erotic, but ultimately it was ruled as a suicide.

I do understand the concept that when one has passed, that it's over, but somehow it would be bothersome to me to have an incorrect conclusion about my final act. I'm also not one to leave a suicide note niether.

So this is something to consider with regards to ctb by hanging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, MiserableBastard1995, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
P

petevale

May 2, 2019
I wouldn't care once it was over

Reactions: Leshen, Lifeisatrap, Help_Me and 3 others
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I wouldn't care once it was over
yep.. I agree, we will not care what is there with the body) or that matter, remember that during the act - the muscles relax and everything that you did not do - will come out ...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Ivenocare
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
I would be outside, but I guess that could be ruled as naturism autoerotic asphyxiation :)

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: 21Neberg, Soul, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
S

stuckforawhile

Mar 12, 2019
Christ, who cares? Complete non-issue. Just have a proper shower and put on a fresh set of clothes beforehand. So long as you're fully dressed and clean, only a coroner who really wants to prank you would chalk it up as autoerotic asphyxiation.

Reactions: lex, Soul, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It seems that nice snug undies and pants that are, you know, on would save you from this ignominious fate

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
It seems that nice snug undies and pants that are, you know, on would save you from this ignominious fate
There was a case of a famous outlaw who was executed by hanging, fully clothed of course, but still had this happen apparently.

I'm just mentioning this weird possible side effect as fyi.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
On second thought, it you're doing this outside, you might want to plant some mandrakes.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I'd be dead so I wont care, hanging is the easiest way to go.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I think it's due to haemostasis, that is the post-mortem pooling of blood in the lower part of a corpse. Usually this just manifests itself as discolouration of the lowest part of corpses, but it seems that it can happen when the draining blood enters the penis in a corpse that is in a standing or otherwise upright (sorry !) position.
Cases of ejaculation have also been reported, but I don't know how that works.

Apparently these effects do not invariably happen, but are common enough to not be taken as an auto-erotic manifestation.

The famous British executioner, Albert Pierrepoint, only mentions one such case in his memoirs. Maybe there were more, and he was just being coy, or maybe the bodies were taken off the rope before the effect had time to become apparent.

Involuntary urination and defecation are far more common.

I dunno - I'm only informed by books and the internet.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, ManWithNoName, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Post mortal "erection" happens due to congestion of blood in the lowest body parts. Sometimes involuntary ejaculation may be caused by asphyxia but it has nothing in common with arousal. Urination is very frequent though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Cevapcici
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Nothing matters as long as you're completely dead

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Lifeisatrap, SomebodyBroken and 1 other person
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Wear pants with a belt.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lady black and limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I don't care as well. However few years ago I used to work as a morgue technician and these details had been always put into the notes to differentiate suicide from autoerotic death.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I don't care as well. However few years ago I used to work as a morgue technician and these details had been always put into the notes to differentiate suicide from autoerotic death.
the same feeling when people "accidentally" achieve their goal, and you try and it does not work out for you....
I am more and more inclined to the thought of drowning, it's impossible to make a mistake there. especially if you swim far away (well, how far, I am not a particularly good swimmer .. but it will be enough)
overdose does not work, hanging brings pain, which my si exceed

Last edited:
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
How do they differentiate it?

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
This is for guys who want to ctb via hanging.

I read up on hanging, and I found that under certain circumstances, a quirky thing can happen : your private parts bulge after you hang yourself, and one ends up dead, suspended, and with a hard-on.

And if one hangs oneself without suspending themselves from the ceiling (there are other ways, like for example the death of comedian Robin Williams) it is possible that the coroner could write your death off as an autoerotic asphyxiation. Michael Hutchence of the rock band INXS ctb this way and for a short while some had suspected he accidentally passed via auto-erotic, but ultimately it was ruled as a suicide.

I do understand the concept that when one has passed, that it's over, but somehow it would be bothersome to me to have an incorrect conclusion about my final act. I'm also not one to leave a suicide note niether.

So this is something to consider with regards to ctb by hanging.
It happens to women too. It just looks different..

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
How do they differentiate it?
Priapism or "erection" happens due to congestion of blood and pressure of the noose on cerebellum, and is quite common in hanged men bodies, most often without ejaculation. Presence of semen and/or female clothing (like stockings or bra) suggests autoerotic asphyxia.

Reactions: andy69 and Lifeisatrap
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Priapism or "erection" happens due to congestion of blood and pressure of the noose on cerebellum, and is quite common in hanged men bodies, most often without ejaculation. Presence of semen and/or female clothing (like stockings or bra) suggests autoerotic asphyxia.
I seem to have heard that before - definitely strange. But as I think further about it now, I would assume that it would be clear to any coroner that it was suicide if one is found hanging from the ceiling, as opposed to being on the floor and using some other method of rope choke method.

So if one is going to ctb via rope, best hang from the ceiling I guess.

Reactions: limone
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I guess this thread just reiterates the important role played by pants.

Reactions: Midnight
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
you will also shit and piss yourself

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah apparently you can get an orgasm just before you pass out or something with auto erotic asphyxiation. I'll write a note though so it won't be ruled as such.

Reactions: I am ready and limone
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah apparently you can get an orgasm just before you pass out or something with auto erotic asphyxiation. I'll write a note though so it won't be ruled as such.
Death is the orgasm of life.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, LetzteAusfahrt, HadEnough1974 and 4 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Unless you take care of that first.

not eating and drinking for 2 days just to look more presentable?

we get shit by our moms when got born and we shit ourself when we leave this place

there is no dignity in dying and we wont be the exception

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
As I said previously, few years ago I used to work in a morgue and had seen several hanged bodies. Angel lust was in most of them, urination in about 50% and shit only in few. Actually nobody cared.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
David Carradine (love and light to him) was fully suspended when he was found, if I'm not mistaken, and apparently had a very impressive erection. I don't think there's anything anyone can do to prevent it; and as for others misconstruing it, some people may be comforted by the thought that it was an accident while having some fun.

Reactions: limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
This kind of post mortal "erection" is so common that is not considered as a sign of autoerotic play. They watch for feminine clothes, masturbation toys etc.

Reactions: ManWithNoName, Lennox and Soul