• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

astynkx

Feb 13, 2023
How do you practice partial without dying?
He explained this:
I was practicing with my only friend I have left who I met a couple months ago who is also suicidal, to monitor me and save me if I went unconscious
But I'd never give anyone so much trust. What if that stupid ass would linger for whatever reason then get me off leaving me with permanent damage.

R

Reiter

I am not long for this world
Jul 29, 2022
But I'd never give anyone so much trust.
This exactly, he practiced with a friend, but I see a lot of people saying you can practice it, but how can you do that without someone watching.

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
What does padding on the rope mean? Could you please explain a bit?
It's putting something in between the rope and your body parts being in contact with it. Can be as easy as a piece of cloth you fit in or you use a scarf or whatever that protects the skin.

Reactions: death's lover
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I really fucking struggled with this method. Must have tried 30 times myself. I don't think it help that I have a thick, muscly neck. Often I couldn't breathe. Often the pain was just too much. Sometimes I panicked. A few times I passed out and hit my head on stuff and woke up and panicked. I envy people that found a way out using this method. It's not for everyone. I even tried socks and other things to press on the corotid arteries. Not much luck.

B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
How do you practice partial without dying?
people practice the technique. without going all the way... I mean, if it is a side effect - why not?
I really fucking struggled with this method. Must have tried 30 times myself. I don't think it help that I have a thick, muscly neck. Often I couldn't breathe. Often the pain was just too much. Sometimes I panicked. A few times I passed out and hit my head on stuff and woke up and panicked. I envy people that found a way out using this method. It's not for everyone. I even tried socks and other things to press on the corotid arteries. Not much luck.
same, and falling forward is terrifying

Last edited:
nepeta

nepeta

a living dead boy
Mar 2, 2023
is this a good way to attempt to ctb for the first (and hopefully last) time?

Reactions: Reiter
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
This may be a stupid question, but I don't understand how folks try and go unconscious -but don't die- and are here to share their experience. If you go unconscious doesn't that mean you've succeeded? Am I missing something about how you practice but don't actually die.
I think it will work, that said, the chances of failure imo are higher with your technique, that's all. How your body falls will likely determine whether or not the rope continues to apply pressure on the noose for the 20 mins needed to ensure death. Your not using gravity to choke yourself out, your using force exerted by your actions that will not be available once your passed out. How much rope do you have from the tie off point to the noose? If it's too long for example you'll simply fall on the floor and the noose will not apply any pressure at all, you'll 100% wake up in that scenario.

Many also fail, the unabomber failed, war machine failed, to name a couple, only documented because they were in prison.

I don't want to scare you, it's more of a fear I have myself tbh, that's why I know all this.
I'd like to know more about what you think won't work with pushing forward on the rope. How do you make sure you are using gravity and the rope to die after you go unconscious? I also think that it sounds like it wouldn't work having to use your conscious force pushing your neck forward to go unconscious. Wouldn't you gain consciousness again as soon as the force wasn't being applied because you've passed out? How do I make sure I'm relying on gravity to take over? I hope this makes sense.

Last edited: