• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lithium

SUICIDE SQUAD
Oct 7, 2020
This thread makes me feel morr at peace with the idea.
Philip Mainlander
Philipp Mainländer (October 5, 1841 – April 1, 1876) was a German poet and philosopher.

Mehtod: unknown
Very shortly after the publication of the first volume of his main work, he ended his life by hanging himself.
Adolf Hitler. Dare to argue you regret his act as unjustified
He wasn't inspirational.

Last edited:
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Mariano Jose de Larra: one of the most prominent writers of the romantic period in spain. gunshot

Reactions: Viro_Major
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Very thought provoking thread. No one mentioned that professor guy that did the massive essay on why no state of consciousness should be preferred to the other and blew his brains out at the college.

I can't believe Alan Turing...
Average human intelligence: "this guy likes the willy so I know what to do to turn him 'give him a massive dose of female hormones'! '"
I hate this species, sick fuckin creatures no fuckin idea what messed up hormones does to a persons brain, testosterone deficiency causes depersonalization,/realisation, psychosis. It's very life threatening and only just getting true recognition finally, and why's that... Only because vain men are takin it in excess to look better ten get depressed when they try coming off having lowered their natural production.
The human race is evil and deserves to perish.

Last edited:
Reactions: StateOfMind
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm a bit of a "conspiracy theorist" so I think half if not all of these were probably killed I dunno, illuminati confirmed

Reactions: stupidmansuit
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Mitchell Heismann
Suicide Note

by
Mitchell Heisman

3.76 ·
Rating details
· 151 ratings · 15 reviews

Mitchell Heisman, the man who shot himself September 18, 2010 in Harvard Yard, killed himself as "Experimental Elimination of Self-Preservation," according to an extensive suicide note he has published online. The note, found at the domain http://www.suicidenote.info/ , is over 1,905 pages long, and divided into complicated subsections. In its totality, the document sketches Heisman's dense, heavily-cited social, political, and ethical philosophy, and promotes his book, heretofore unpublished. Heisman worked in several bookstores throughout the area, and consulted with Harvard professors in the process of writing the document.

Most arresting of all: the note — tome, really — is probing, deeply researched, and often humorous. Heisman personality and erudition shine through every page, as he traces the philosophical steps that have led him to suicide: not really desperation or depression, but rather, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to test the limits of the unknown. After a quick read, comparisons to Albert Camus' "The Myth of Sisyphus" abound. All the more sad that such a deeply intelligent young man would choose to cut his scholarly output off at one, interesting book.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Am I remembering right that Anthony Bourdain, Michael Hutchence and David Carradine all died the same way? But in Carradine's case it was deemed an (autoerotic) accident, and in the other cases suicide? Does anyone know how it was determined that two meant to and one didn't?

Another creative for you:
L'Wren Scott (designer) hung herself.

And I'm pretty sure that was indeed my mom on the list. Thanks for the shout-out!

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Avicii committed suicide as I read an article on "the reason the suicide confirmation and method are very delayed is because depressed people who are of similar age look at the person and think what is there for them or it inspires then to act" and this messed with My existential angst, it got me as I was Avicii's age and was having that exact thought when I read the article leading me to believe I'm being fucked with by a power as the cutting method might be how I go.
Am I remembering right that Anthony Bourdain, Michael Hutchence and David Carradine all died the same way? But in Carradine's case it was deemed an (autoerotic) accident, and in the other cases suicide? Does anyone know how it was determined that two meant to and one didn't?

Another creative for you:
L'Wren Scott (designer) hung herself.

And I'm pretty sure that was indeed my mom on the list. Thanks for the shout-out!
There's also conspiracies they were all going to expose the elite and were murdered.
Suicide Note

by
Mitchell Heisman

3.76 ·
Rating details
· 151 ratings · 15 reviews

Mitchell Heisman, the man who shot himself September 18, 2010 in Harvard Yard, killed himself as "Experimental Elimination of Self-Preservation," according to an extensive suicide note he has published online. The note, found at the domain http://www.suicidenote.info/ , is over 1,905 pages long, and divided into complicated subsections. In its totality, the document sketches Heisman's dense, heavily-cited social, political, and ethical philosophy, and promotes his book, heretofore unpublished. Heisman worked in several bookstores throughout the area, and consulted with Harvard professors in the process of writing the document.

Most arresting of all: the note — tome, really — is probing, deeply researched, and often humorous. Heisman personality and erudition shine through every page, as he traces the philosophical steps that have led him to suicide: not really desperation or depression, but rather, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to test the limits of the unknown. After a quick read, comparisons to Albert Camus' "The Myth of Sisyphus" abound. All the more sad that such a deeply intelligent young man would choose to cut his scholarly output off at one, interesting book.
The trouble with such works is few of us have the enthusiasm to read such a long piece.
If only there could be an ultimate quote that summed up everything and cured all our anxieties. To me 2000 pages was giving a meaning to life, if it takes that much to explain it has none. He was a good person I think good intentions. I've came to the conclusion nothing can comfort us and we have to find our own contentness.

Last edited: