• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, it's no surprise how many news articles lament about how people end up CTB'ing and treating it as some 'disease' rather than just people being fed up with existence and wanting to exit early to avoid unnecessary suffering. It is also incredibly insulting to insinuate that all people who wish to CTB are irrational or that the idea is pathological when clear it is not. I may/not have an article about

That's because people don't want to submit to modern day slavery. In America, after college/university, you basically become a slave to the system for the rest of your life. You're chained to work/your job and trapped in the workforce for 50-60 years. You're forced to do the same thing everyday on repeat, living life as if it were a simulation. You're not even living, just surviving. The only reason why you do any of this is for survival purposes, as adulthood is all about survival. You have to work to survive because everything costs money, nothing is free. The central goal of adulthood is making money in order to support yourself. To accomplish this, you basically become an NPC. Most people do this for their whole lives and don't even know that they're just prisoners in prison. However, people are finally breaking free. It's a prison planet break
This makes sense and even as someone who went to college and in the workforce for a few years, I can understand the fact that people just work to survive and the conditions in the world just isn't improving. A lot of NPCs (normies that follow and uphold the status quo) just blindly delude themselves into coping with how the world is and how circumstances are. The people who decided that enough is enough managed to come up with the courage to overcome their SI, obtain the necessary means to carry it out, and finally succeed in their attempt to escape potentially decades of suffering. More people are waking up and many normies are simply just uncomfortable with it as well as the people in charge (the gov't, the corporations, etc.).

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Cause they force young children into psychiatric diagnoses like adhd, What do you think a children with a stamp and a medication to feel like?
They gonna think they are not "normal" like all the bullies and decide to ctb.
And medication is gonna prevent them from learning like normies (bullies).
Fuck this society that let pseudoscience into schools!

Last edited:
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I lived 30 min from that campus. "NC state is trying to tackle the issue of mental health"
BULLLLLSHIT
also wanna say hi to my surgeon in Raleigh you ruined my life you evil fuck. His wife (the anesthesiologist) told me on the phone about how suicide is on the rise when k was in surgical recovery and shooting nerve pain. FUCK YOU BITCH YOU ARE THE ONES KILLING PEOPLE

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
"No clear answer" - the answer is absolutely clear: life is a trap with no real exit.
Essentially, 99.999% people are born into serfdom.
Solid. The solution to all of these mess, is euthanasia and assisted suicide.

Reactions: sserafim
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Social media has made a massive difference. People think luxuries are the norm when it's really just a minority.

People try to fit to some perceived life style that doesn't exist. We fall into self and stop thinking of others, this leads to depression.
I think this is the most likely explanation. It's literally social media that fried all of our brains. People are living their lives through it and left reality far behind. Early days of the internet were *somewhat* normal, but now machine learning algorithms have gotten so good that they just snatch your brain, its attention and emotions. Every time you open up that Twitter or Reddit app your brain gets tossed into a giant brainwashing machine without you even realizing it.

Funnily enough the average time a person spends looking at a screen is 7 hours per day (was 11 hours per day a few years ago), and that's on average and worldwide! Imagine the extremes. Generation alpha spends 8-9 hours per day on screens, 4 hours of that being social media. Like just think about that for a minute, what is that doing to their undeveloped brains? There's also lots of reports by teachers that kids literally do not know how to play while majority of them zone out on phones.

We are seeing the effects of too much screen time with late generation Z entering adulthood, now take these negative results, multiply them by 10 and apply to gen alpha. Scary. Then let's remember how we casually locked people in isolation for 2 years during COVID. People can hold their shit in their head only for so long, eventually everything boils up and explodes. Rant over lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: TapeMachine