• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
atm im really shaking. in total it took around 20 min for me to be fully sure she stopped breathing
Hey I don't know what I can say to help but as hard as it may be try to breathe, take your time and sit/lay down to process all this. If you got anything like clonazepam to calm your nerves maybe take some, if you want of course. If you need anyone to just listen I'm open okay.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Skyview, Goneforgood and 3 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
atm im really shaking. in total it took around 20 min for me to be fully sure she stopped breathing
Please please do what you need to do to take care of yourself at this moment :heart:

Reactions: GHOST99, Circles, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Everyone. Moonie threw up. i couldnt see how much. after that she had some trouble breathing. the breathing only became slower and slower. and now she's laying not breathing. peacefully. i need some time to proces this whole thing. i will update everyone another time.
i have it all documented. i need some time to process this. i will update you later in this thread. or in a new thread.
i think overall the method is pretty fast. and i guess there was a bit of suffering.allot of gasping for air. but im not sure if she was consious during that.
Thank you for this, Lotus1818. Please take your time & take care of yourself. That's what matters most. :heart: :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nem, voyager, Broken Chimera and 6 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Rest in peace, we will always remember you and your kindness
How sad to hear she was struggling for air..

Reactions: Loner
Goneforgood

Goneforgood

Nov 15, 2019
I'm so sad... I hope you are in peace ❤️

Reactions: Loner
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, 56709, Kira and 4 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Gentle hugs for you @Lotus1818 , you are so brave <3
And beautiful @Moonicide you are in my thoughts and prayers <3

Reactions: 56709
OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
It's hard to see her name crossed out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, AlexM, Kira and 6 others
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
It's hard to see her name crossed out.

It is hard to see :( .. but I take comfort in knowing she is finally filled with peace and in comfort after so long <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Goneforgood and OrangeLounge
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
@Moonicide you will always be in my mind with your kind being. I hope your transition was mostly peaceful and you didn't suffer much. Farewell to you and rest in peace.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
8CA49D55 103A 4BA3 85A8 0DAE1883AA35
Moon 1

File 20180726 106508 fdvuja

For Moonicide,

I didn't know you well, but I always enjoyed your posts. You are already dearly missed here on the forum. We will keep your name, as well as the names of all those who ctb, alive on Stan's thread. I hope you have now found peace and freedom. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Time, Fragile and Goneforgood
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I am sorry anytime that I see a thread like this . it is the second time in the last few weeks that I see a teenager CTB . I don't really know what we can do as the memebers of the forum to help them to make a right decision . It is not really the time for them to go . I am watching the photos that she put and reading her lat comments . I can not stop crying . All she probabley needed was some people to be kind with her .

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, SNOB, fastFWD and 3 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I am sorry anytime that I see a thread like this . it is the second time in the last few weeks that I see a teenager CTB . I don't really know what we can do as the memebers of the forum to help them to make a right decision . It is not really the time for them to go . I am watching the photos that she put and reading her lat comments . I can not stop crying . All she probabley needed was some people to be kind with her .
I think society as a whole has failed young people, and there's not much anyone on this forum can do sadly

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 56709, MsMaudlin, Scooby-Doo and 1 other person
W

WallsClosingInn

Dec 8, 2019
This whole tread was so overwhelming...I read every post....The sadness of it,and yet the amount of support,understanding and empathy showed by many here,i'm sure it meant a lot for Moon.There is comfort in knowing,as she said 15 years of suffering,that now that has ended,she is at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, Kira, Sunshine and 6 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I can not stop crying :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Time
Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
Safe journey beautiful soul. The Summerlands are waiting.

Blessings to you also Lotus, for having the strength to be there when it mattered most

Reactions: Time
N

Nnana

Dec 1, 2019

I don't know if you thought that she was teenager, but she was 29. It was the time she chose to go and that should be respected. The suicidal often exhausted his options, and their freedom to leave is a right. Society can improve things to make life more bearable but while it doesn't people should still be free to leave. Nobody should be forced to cope with a life of suffering they can't cope with. That's torture.

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless, Not_Quite_Dead_Yet, Made4TV and 12 others
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you everyone for being with her during her final moments. It really meant allot to her. Right now i am making the documentation thread. I will link it in this thread once i finished writing it. its been about 5 hours since she took the drink. And according to her it will take another 10-12 hours untill she is found. She promised me to come back to this forum if she for some reason survived this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, NekoNomNom, Loner and 19 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Thank you @Lotus1818, I'm glad she had someone with her in her final moments.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, EmptyArms, voyager and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I hope you had a peaceful journey and are happy now. I hope you are okay @Lotus1818

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I don't know if you thought that she was teenager, but she was 29. It was the time she chose to go and that should be respected. The suicidal often exhausted his options, and their freedom to leave is a right. Society can improve things to make life more bearable but while it doesn't people should still be free to leave. Nobody should be forced to cope with a life of suffering they can't cope with. That's torture.
I though she was 15 years old . I can understand what you are saying I will write a good bye threat sometime soon for the same reason .

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and Ἡγησίας
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
I hope you had a peaceful journey and are happy now. I hope you are okay @Lotus1818
im doing alright for now. i really wanna finish this thread for her

• Hugs
Reactions: Time, MsMaudlin, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Thank you for the update @Lotus1818 I hope youre doing okay.
im doing alright for now. i really wanna finish this thread for her
She was lucky to have you, ik she appreciates what you're doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

SN Documentation is up.

• Love
Reactions: ts0hill, fastFWD, pandora and 5 others
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
Guys, there's no need to start guessing and making conclusion whether sn is painful or relatively painless, whatever the documentation's outcome will be, it'll definitely be a plus but not a conclusion for this method.
I wish her a peaceful journey.

Reactions: Lotus1818
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Guys, there's no need to start guessing and making conclusion whether sn is painful or relatively painless, whatever the documentation's outcome will be, it'll definitely be a plus but not a conclusion for this method.
I wish her a peaceful journey.
exactly. this is only one documentation. so please take everything with a grain of salt

Reactions: enlightened_suicide and Ἡγησίας
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
What an incredibly loving and giving essence, moon and to ALL of the contributors here: You are such an inspiration...such a worthy collective of unbridled love and acceptance.

Moon, you are already desperately missed on this plane while most assuredly and eagerly welcomed (home) on another.

The depth of your spirit, care for others and free-flowing intimate tenderness touched so many and will never be forgotten.
DD89DB04 9886 421F B0C0 3041BD45E402

Bless your warm soul sweet one & embrace the happiness on the other side of the veil.
609B44C8 DB1B 43B7 B30C DF1E65D7D662

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jgm63 and Time
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
This was beautifully sad. I barely knew her, but I almost reached the point of tears. I truly hope that there's a beautiful afterlife waiting for her.

Reactions: jgm63
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
RIP Moon, you were a loving and kind person ❤️❤️❤️❤️
peace/hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.