• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

worldsbestzipliner

Jun 8, 2022
Hi everyone.

Would DIY SN on Jungle suffice for CTB? I can't find anything about >99% purity.

Finally, this is my first post here after creating an account. At what point will I gain access to the search bar? As of now, I'm Googling "(topic) sanctioned-suicide.net" every time I want to look for something. I don't want to be limited to just Google's search results, as it makes it difficult to sort SS posts by date and relevancy.

Thanks!

P.S. I emailed D recently. D hopes he'll have N supplied again in July if anyone's looking for an update.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 31858

I think you are citing many names and sources, I think you should edit your thread a bit, you can put for example DC, jungle, etc.

And to have access to the search bar and private messages you must have at least 24 hours on the site and make a few more posts

Reactions: jennydreadful, Lost in a Dream and AloneInCollege
W

worldsbestzipliner

Jun 8, 2022
I think you are citing many names and sources, I think you should edit your thread a bit, you can put for example DC, jungle, etc.

And to have access to the search bar and private messages you must have at least 24 hours on the site and make a few more posts
Thank you. Didn't realize. Have edited.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
D

Deleted member 31858

Thank you. Didn't realize. Have edited
I was looking for your source and I didn't find its purity % either. and I've searched the forum but it doesn't seem like anyone has tried it I only found 1 person asking about it. There are other very reliable sources that you might have access to.

I hope someone can help you about DC

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Finally, this is my first post here after creating an account. At what point will I gain access to the search bar? As of now, I'm Googling "(topic) sanctioned-suicide.net" every time I want to look for something. I don't want to be limited to just Google's search results, as it makes it difficult to sort SS posts by date and relevancy.
Pinned in the Suicide forum section, you'll find a Resources thread. That contains links to many other threads that will possibly answer many of your questions.