• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Please could someone correct me if my 48 hour Regimen sounds right?

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan (meto)
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan
Day 2Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen. Plus Clonazepam???
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Primperan (30mg in total)
23:20hrs800mg of Tagamet
23:30hrsDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.???
24:00hrs25 g of SN in 50 mL of room temperature water. Drink SN

Questions again. Stan mentioned the following about sedatives: "If using sedatives, I would suggest taking the prescribed dose 1 hour before drinking the SN" So 1 x 10 mg of Clonazepam is enough? Also correct me if I'm wrong but I take the clonazepam after I take the ibuprofen?
Also I got confused on this part:
'Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.' What does this mean so take an additional 1600 mg of the Tagamet 10 minutes after just taking 800 mg of it?
I think that the Regimen you got there is fine.
As for the Tagamet, you just take 800mg only.
Would anyone know about the benzo stuff? I'm not able to answer that one

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I feel like a fool for asking this , but this would do. Yeah?

(Pretty hard to buy stuff online as I live in a country without online payment system, so have to be sure before I order. Thank you in advance)
We should not be posting product links or directly naming sources except via PM.

Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Please could someone correct me if my 48 hour Regimen sounds right?

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan (meto)
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan
Day 2Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Primperan
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen. Plus Clonazepam???
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Primperan (30mg in total)
23:20hrs800mg of Tagamet
23:30hrsDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.???
24:00hrs25 g of SN in 50 mL of room temperature water. Drink SN

Questions again. Stan mentioned the following about sedatives: "If using sedatives, I would suggest taking the prescribed dose 1 hour before drinking the SN" So 1 x 10 mg of Clonazepam is enough? Also correct me if I'm wrong but I take the clonazepam after I take the ibuprofen?
Also I got confused on this part:
'Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.' What does this mean so take an additional 1600 mg of the Tagamet 10 minutes after just taking 800 mg of it?
It lines up with Stan's guide (& my regimen). Unfortunately I don't have an answer for your other questions & I'm hoping someone else can shed some light on it. But I hadn't even noticed the antacid thing. Good catch. :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I think that the Regimen you got there is fine.
As for the Tagamet, you just take 800mg only.r
Would anyone know about the benzo stuff? I'm not able to answer that one
Thank You again. I wonder what Stan meant by 'Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.'
I know you and @Quarky00 have mentioned that taking a sedative isn't necessary but I think I may need it but Idk when I should take it. I guess I'll wait.

I don't know really. I would just reseal ASAP.
Okay but how should it be resealed, I'm guessing just tape up the lid and put the bottle in a simple ziploc bag? Anyway Thank You too.

It lines up with Stan's guide (& my regimen). Unfortunately I don't have an answer for your other questions & I'm hoping someone else can shed some light on it. But I hadn't even noticed the antacid thing. Good catch. :heart: :hug:
Well Thank You for confirming also. I just overthink things and want this to go somewhat right whenever I do attempt.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Thank You again. I wonder what Stan meant by 'Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.'
I know you and @Quarky00 have mentioned that taking a sedative isn't necessary but I think I may need it but Idk when I should take it. I guess I'll wait.
Technically Tagamet is an acid reducer which is slightly different from antacid. Tagamet reduces the acid, antacid neutralizes the current acid in your stomach.
Personally I wouldn't use a sedative. The SN should already make you drowzy.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
What who where ?
Resident librarian here , reporting for duty

How much to take?
What if I have tolerance?
Can't answer that.
  • See above "Benzos effects vary greatly"
    • Check this personally
    • Tolerance – may take a bit more than usual
  • Benzos effects vary greatly:
    • Potency, tolerance, onset (how quick), duration (how long) change.
    • Some benzo affects within 10m, others take 1h, this changes individually

"If using sedatives, I would suggest taking the prescribed dose 1 hour before drinking the SN" So 1 x 10 mg of Clonazepam is enough? Also correct me if I'm wrong but I take the clonazepam after I take the ibuprofen?
What is your regular Clonazepam regimen (dosage, time, and what is it for) ?

@Circles you might have wanted to open a new discussion about your personal dilemmas , so people can have feedback for you personally , but never mind , it's fine and ok , and you got most answers :) (stable door horse bolted)

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Time
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

Okay but how should it be resealed, I'm guessing just tape up the lid and put the bottle in a simple ziploc bag? Anyway Thank You too.

Well Thank You for confirming also. I just overthink things and want this to go somewhat right whenever I do attempt.
If it comes in a container with a screw top of some sort, then probably just retighten the screw top.
Otherwise maybe transfer to some other container eg some sort of food container. I suppose a glass jar might be best, but I'm not sure it's going to matter that much.
You could always order two of the same item - one for opening and testing, and one to keep sealed.
And in general, when it gets closer to the time to use the item, you could do the "blood test", to check the SN is still active.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Technically Tagamet is an acid reducer which is slightly different from antacid. Tagamet reduces the acid, antacid neutralizes it.
Personally I wouldn't use a sedative. The SN should already make you drowzy.
So wait is Tagamet good enough or are you saying I need an actual antiacid? Dang another layer to worry to about.

Also wouldn't it be best in case I'm nervous so to calm my nerves down? I think I'll be in an emotional wreck whenever I do attempt.

What who where ?
Resident librarian here , reporting for duty

How much to take?
What if I have tolerance?
Can't answer that.
  • See above "Benzos effects vary greatly"
    • Check this personally
    • Tolerance – may take a bit more than usual
  • Benzos effects vary greatly:
    • Potency, tolerance, onset (how quick), duration (how long) change.
    • Some benzo affects within 10m, others take 1h, this changes individually

What is your regular Clonazepam regimen (dosage, time, and what is it for) ?
@Circles you might want to open a new discussion about your personal dilemmas , so people can have feedback you personally , but never mind , it's ok you got most of your answers :) (stable door horse bolted)
I take .5 mg a day sometimes twice depending on my mood. Why would I need to open a discussion about my personal stuff? I'm just making sure I get my regimen right, I'm not brain smart like some of y'all are so I want to get this somewhat right.

If it comes in a container with a screw top of some sort, then probably just retighten the screw top.
Otherwise maybe transfer to some other container eg some sort of food container. I suppose a glass jar might be best, but I'm not sure it's going to matter that much.
You could always order two of the same item - one for opening and testing, and one to keep sealed.
And in general, when it gets closer to the time to use the item, you could do the "blood test", to check the SN is still active.
I bought two just in case. Yes they both came in a lotion looking type bottle with a screw top and a sealed plastic wrap over both bottles. Are there threads on how to do the blood test? I'll search and see in the meantime. Anyway Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Both true , depending on dosage and person - drowsiness & anxiety - plus third effect of less physical sensations .

Muscle relaxant and CNS depressant . People taking benzo (not with SN) report less pain discomfort etc in general .

Reactions: Circles
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
So wait is Tagamet good enough or are you saying I need an actual antiacid? Dang another layer to worry to about.

Also wouldn't it be best in case I'm nervous so to calm my nerves down? I think I'll be in an emotional wreck whenever I do attempt.
It's not a good idea to use both. You just need one of them. Antacid or acid reducer. I believe. I would just use the Tagamet since a lot of people used them and succeeded with it.

You could use the sedative if you want just don't use too much where you knock yourself out before you drink the SN.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Why would I need to open a discussion about my personal stuff? I'm just making sure I get my regimen right
because that's what people do here -- open a thread asking about their regiment :) Then everyone helps them .

You see , you ask questions and we answer , that deserves attention to your specific things , out of respect to you . It's not a bad thing . Many people open "regimen thread" . And you're smart , no worries :hug:

I take .5 mg a day sometimes twice depending on my mood.
Then taking 10mg will knock you out .. You should consider taking 1.0 mg to 1.5mg . How quickly do these effect you? If you feel anxiety and take 2nd pill, how soon do you feel relief ?

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

I take .5 mg a day sometimes twice depending on my mood. Why would I need to open a discussion about my personal stuff? I'm just making sure I get my regimen right, I'm not brain smart like some of y'all are so I want to get this somewhat right.

I bought two just in case. Yes they both came in a lotion looking type bottle with a screw top and a sealed plastic wrap over both bottles. Are there threads on how to do the blood test? I'll search and see in the meantime. Anyway Thanks.
H2 BLOCKER / ANTACID
You should be able to find these over-the-counter.
Note : They are not considered to be essential.
Some people believe an antacid may be faster acting and more effective, but opinions vary. H2 blockers reduce the amount of acid your stomach makes, whereas antacid neutralises the acid already in your stomach.
H2 blockers : Tagamet (Cimetidine) / Zantac (Ranitidine), or supermarket own brands of cimetidine / ranitidine.
Antacid : I'm not sure what brand or type to recommend. I've seen Mylanta mentioned, but I can't say whether that's a good choice. Some people have used things such as Rennie or milk of magnesia.
Many people seem to go with Tagamet or Zantac, so you could just go with one of those.

NB When Stan states double dose, I guess the idea is you might as well take a decent dose since there's probably no harm.

Reactions: Time and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
So wait is Tagamet good enough or are you saying I need an actual antiacid?
@Circles , you seem confused , did you read that part in the FAQ ?

You take either antacid or a regulator ( you have Tagamet ) , not both

You prepared a regiment and told it's fine . So no need for more . Are you ok ? You sound a bit distressed :hug:

Your Tagamet clearly appears here .. :

(1) Antacids
What they do:Neutralizes acid on the spot
Known antacids:
  • Any antacid with magnesium hydroxide.
  • Milk of Magnesia.
(2) Acid-regulators
What they do:Unlike antacids they reduce acid creation beforehand
Known acid-regulators:Cimetidine/Tagamet, Rantidine/Zantac, Famotidine
Can I use other acid-regulators?No. May interfere with absorption.
Other Questions
Which should I use?Either is fine, whatever you want.
Can I use antacids and acid-regulators together?We don't know. Don't mix.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
@Circles Don't try to complicate it. Just use the Tagamet for the antacid/acid reducer.
:halo:

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and Quarky00
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Asking ctbers not to complicate things. Yeah that would work.. :blarg:

Just joking around :wink::hug:
Even Stan said the same thing according to my research.
But like seriously it's best not to complicate it. It's the SN that's more important since its the one that kills you
:halo: :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah I now remembered that he said that several times :) You are a true Stanner !

I guess we do need some patience , many people tinker with they ctb plan , it is part of an emotional process . And understanding ctb fully is also important . But digressing ..

* never wanted to write here in this thread , I was wary of me polluting Stan's Word .

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah I now remembered that he said that several times :) You are a true Stanner !

I guess we do need some patience , many people tinker with they ctb plan , it is part of an emotional process . And understanding ctb fully is also important . But digressing ..

* never wanted to write here in this thread , I was waty of me polluting Stan's Word .
He seemed to know what he's talking about and plus he did the extra research.

Reactions: Quarky00
M

Marsh

Jan 14, 2020
Does anyone know if Ondansetron (generic for zofran) would work for keeping SN down? I have 6 4mg tabs and it was prescribed to me to prevent nausea and google says it will stop vomiting.

Reactions: xBrialesana
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone know if Ondansetron (generic for zofran) would work for keeping SN down? I have 6 4mg tabs and it was prescribed to me to prevent nausea and google says it will stop vomiting.
It's not a dopamine blocker.

Reactions: xBrialesana
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

P.S. If you really wanted to go "next level", PPH (see below) has a section about "The Storage of Powder".
Although that section relates to N, I'm sure it could be applied to many things.
The section runs over a couple of pages (there is more text after the pictures, so continue to the next page).
But for unopened items, you're probably better off leaving them unopened (unless they're poorly sealed in the first place).

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

Reactions: thundersnail
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Do you think 25g is still enough at 6'7"/2.01m 250lbs/113.4 kilos?

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
So, how much time is considered SAFE to not be found after taking SN drink so that there is no chance I am saved?What is the number of hours? Do most people here live alone that will do SN or even if u do live alone is it better to go to a hotel?

Reactions: Time
BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
I there a OTC antiemetic I can use? I'm located in the US and it seems like getting my hands on the ones recommended won't happen. Trying to leave in the next 2 weeks so I really need an alternative. I don't wanna attempt sn without it because of how many reports there are of constant vomiting.

Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
So, how much time is considered SAFE to not be found after taking SN drink so that there is no chance I am saved?What is the number of hours? Do most people here live alone that will do SN or even if u do live alone is it better to go to a hotel?
According to this guide...
Death

Anywhere between 40 minutes and 4 hours depending on your health and natural metabolism. There is no way to give an individual person a time of death from consumption. When discovered, your skin will have changed colour to a grey or blue due to the cyanosis. Because of the wide time frame that death can be reached, it is vital that you factor this in your plan so you do not get found and saved.

Idk if the PPH says something different.