• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
My SN expiries on 2023. Does it mean it cant be used after that or i can take more of it after the expiry date. PPH states SN has infinite shelflife.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@stevieu I think 800mg (20x40mg tablets) was overkill...

@Graytaichi Some manufacturers say 3-4 years at least. I think at worst I think it starts to lose potency slowly
provided it is still sealed and stored properly. Others say indefinite...

N

notmuchlonger

Nov 25, 2021
If anyone can find a source for SN in the UK/EU please PM me, I am desperate

N

no elp

Aug 22, 2022
Mod edit: source
Can anyone tell me if this the thing i want? It is called Technical Sodium Nitrite and at the bottom it says that mass fraction of NaNO2 at least 97%.
But it's 25kg...and i read about NaNO2 that it's kinda dangerous around fire (can go boom??), wouldn't it be sus to order this much for personal use? I tried to find NaNO2 in smaller packages, but it's not like someone would bother sell me less then 10 kgs (and even then i'm not sure).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I tried to find NaNO2 in smaller packages, but it's not like someone would bother sell me less then 10 kgs (and even then i'm not sure).
One member ordered in Russia. They were from there. I haven't heard from them since they last posted here.

N

no elp

Aug 22, 2022
One member ordered in Russia. They were from there. I haven't heard from them since they last posbted here.
Thx but only thing i found regarding russia in linked posts is one guy asking if SN was ordered in here, and it was 2 years ago, even if russia was already fucked up back then, it wasn't that bad, and also we could freely order goods from other countries.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@no elp The poster is the person that I refer to. Ordered SN in the May this year in his country. He said it is easy to obtain than in UK and AU. In Poland I heard it is easy as well.

N

no elp

Aug 22, 2022
Pls someone give me direct link of suitable product (SN) from Amazon or Ebay in PM, so that i understand what to look for in the stores of our country. I'm having a tough time finding what needed, cuz my english is bad.

Reactions: Wasabi
S

Still_there

Sep 2, 2022
Any Idea how one can get SN while living in Germany? Heard its banned here

N

no elp

Aug 22, 2022
@no elp What country?
Russia. I'm not sure what to buy, need example. I read whole thread and i still can't figure it out, and for some reason no one show what product exactly can do the job.

N

no elp

Aug 22, 2022
@no elp Does Amazon ship to your country?
They do, all though I don't know if it's possible to pay somehow, since payment with cards issued in Russia is impossible. But this isn't exactly what I want, I just need 1-2 examples of the product (screenshot or photo from Amazon or other foreign sites) so that I know what to look for in Russia.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Improved and updated method according to PPH.
Hi, sorry to ask but do you have access to the full pdf of any updated ppeh/essentials? We would be very grateful if you can share

Reactions: Jarni
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone help me see if my method is right? I can't afford to mess it up.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i was reading another thread and read that taking too much can cause negative reactions instead of moving it along faster. Is this true? Why wouldn't more work?