• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
This is up to you .. if Xanax takes an hour to kick in for you then take it 1 hour prior, the propanolol is already recommended to crush and take with the SN or if you have fast release tabs, and do not want to crush and dissolve, PN said you can take 30 mins prior. You just add those into whatever your plan is.

Reference: View attachment 37940
Thats new to me. Where is all that info from?
How did Stan go? I'm sure I saw someone mention he intended taking gbl to help him through. Is that the case?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about with people not having read the key SN resources.

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
I have read Stans Guide and every post in this discussion about that guide.
I have the PPH on a drive. I am not seeing the specific information I have asked about.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I have read Stans Guide and every post in this discussion about that guide.
I have the PPH on a drive. I am not seeing the specific information I have asked about.

OK, my mistake.

I believe that screenshot is from the latest (June 2020) edition of the PPH, which nobody has yet uploaded anywhere. However the equivalent pages are very similar in the March 2020 edition, and are pages 178–179 of the PDF. The main difference would be the former reference to 1g propranolol dosage (and 2g before that) and the current reference to 800mg.

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
I see. No problem. The version I have is the one in the resources section and thats from 2018.
It was news to me because everything else I've read stated that beta blockers were ONLY to stop a fast heartbeat but that article states that propranolol actually increases the effectiveness of the SN drink. That seems like a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
How did Stan go? I'm sure I saw someone mention he intended taking gbl to help him through. Is that the case?

In this post you can see his regimen. He used Buccastem (antiemetic) Tramadol (pain killer), and an OTC antacid.

I believe he used Gabapentin too, but cannot find the post where mentions it.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I see. No problem. The version I have is the one in the resources section and thats from 2018.
It was news to me because everything else I've read stated that beta blockers were ONLY to stop a fast heartbeat but that article states that propranolol actually increases the effectiveness of the SN drink. That seems like a big deal.

I would suggest you at least get the March 2020 version, such as from here.

If you have any interest in purchasing Nembutal, make sure you read this important security information about trusting pirated copies of the PPH.

Reactions: normie
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the replies and resources. Does it seem like a big deal that propranolol is now said to increase the effectiveness of SN or am I reading too much into it?
From the online pharmacies I've looked into (UK), there is very little chance of getting anything other than the 10mg option on your first prescription.
80 tablets is a big ask to get down. And I would still be guessing as to what answers to give at the consultation.
I have seen a seasoned member post their intended regimen that included 100mg of propranolol. If anybody has any info on any of this, I'd love to hear it.
(apologies if this is not the right thread)

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the replies and resources. Does it seem like a big deal that propranolol is now said to increase the effectiveness of SN or am I reading too much into it?
From the online pharmacies I've looked into (UK), there is very little chance of getting anything other than the 10mg option on your first prescription.
80 tablets is a big ask to get down. And I would still be guessing as to what answers to give at the consultation.
I have seen a seasoned member post their intended regimen that included 100mg of propranolol. If anybody has any info on any of this, I'd love to hear it.
There is a pharmacy that does 40mgs.
I just checked and they've sold out. Can't imagine why. They'll have them back in soon,I'd think.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It's really up to you how important all the other items are and you're view on the information provided.

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
There is a pharmacy that does 40mgs.
I just checked and they've sold out. Can't imagine why. They'll have them back in soon,I'd think.
Yes there are pharmacies that do the 80mg type too. But reading through their pages, there is pretty much no chance you will be offered anything other than 10mg type for your first few prescriptions. And you will only get them if you pass the consultation. I would be guessing the answers.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Yes there are pharmacies that do the 80mg type too. But reading through their pages, there is pretty much no chance you will be offered anything other than 10mg type for your first few prescriptions. And you will only get them if you pass the consultation. I would be guessing the answers.
I heard the 80 mg are slow release and you don't want those. Only reg or immediate release

Reactions: Saed and normie
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I bought 40mg tablets first time from an online pharmacy. The questions tell you how to answer them. I was going to send you a link when I realised they were out of stock.

Reactions: normie
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Feel free to send it, I can have a look through the questions then.

Reactions: Saed
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
I would suggest you at least get the March 2020 version, such as from here.

If you have any interest in purchasing Nembutal, make sure you read this important security information about trusting pirated copies of the PPH.
Just as a heads up. If you click on download it asks you to install an exe. file. If you download the pdf (right-click) it is damaged and you cant see anything. I did manage to right click and open with firefox but it does not save, and it wont let me do that now, instead it just downloads the damaged pdf again.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Just as a heads up. If you click on download it asks you to install an exe. file. If you download the pdf (right-click) it is damaged and you cant see anything. I did manage to right click and open with firefox but it does not save, and it wont let me do that now, instead it just downloads the damaged pdf again.

I've just tested the download and it definitely works fine for me. Clicking the 'Download (162.85 MB)' button the first time may open another window/tab, which itself may offer an EXE file, but that is just a totally unrelated ad and should be ignored. But returning to the original anonfiles window/tab and left-clicking on the 'Download (162.85 MB)' button for the second time should pop up a browser dialog prompting you to open or download the PDF file.

See screenshots below.

Anonfiles1
Anonfiles2

Please let me know if any problems persist for you.

Note also that this isn't my own download.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I've just tested the download and it definitely works fine for me. Clicking the 'Download (162.85 MB)' button the first time may open another window/tab, which itself may offer an EXE file, but that is just a totally unrelated ad and should be ignored. But returning to the original anonfiles window/tab and left-clicking on the 'Download (162.85 MB)' button for the second time should pop up a browser dialog prompting you to open or download the PDF file.

See screenshots below.

View attachment 39402
View attachment 39403

Please let me know if any problems persist for you.

Note also that this isn't my own download.
It doesn't work for me either. And a few others as well. It requires me to register for anon which i don't want to do. It's not a foolproof link for everyone.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It doesn't work for me either. And a few others as well. It requires me to register for anon which i don't want to do. It's not a foolproof link for everyone.

Really? How very strange. Try it in an incognito tab (or the equivalent in your browser of choice).

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Really? How very strange. Try it in an incognito tab (or the equivalent in your browser of choice).

Per my previous instructions, below is an example of one of the pop-up advertising windows/tabs which you should completely ignore.

Anonfiles3

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
The section of the ppeh was attached to that post to support where the info came from.
here it is again
View attachment 39224
Thanks again for this. I'm just wondering why 800mg is crossed out in relation to propranolol?
I am going to try and subscribe to pph online but dont know if I will be accepted. Do they refund your money if you are not accepted?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks again for this. I'm just wondering why 800mg is crossed out in relation to propranolol?
I am going to try and subscribe to pph online but dont know if I will be accepted. Do they refund your money if you are not accepted?
The green highlights reflect the changes in the pph for that update. (New info)

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Stan is dead .. the answer is in the SN Resource guide in the resource compilation page. Click the antiemetics section .. if u need help locating it .. No AE is needed if you're on a regular dose of AP for at least 2 weeks .. just take AP as normal
How do you know hes dead?

N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone in the UK received SN lately?

I've been looking everywhere.