• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
See it as an opportunity to learn and improve for next time. Try not to beat yourself up.

There are plenty of megathreads here with easy reliable methods. Take some time to read and research them.

Good luck whatever you decide.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
this method isn't really reliable :/ sorry you found out the hard way. i myself would have done something impulsively before entering this site, but on the mega threads i've learned quite a lot and will probs go with sn

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you went through, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's so cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
how long do you think it'll take for you to be released from psychiatric unit?

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
That must be really dreadful what you went through, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's so cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Exactly. I saw a documentary about Dignitas in Switzerland, and I envy those who were approved and can afford such a service.

cryingwithkira

cryingwithkira

Mar 30, 2024
I took a Benzodiazepine pill mixture and it failed. I stayed alive and ended up in a psychiatric unit. No damage was done, and I hate it, I want to die so badly. Why does my body refuse?
i'm sorry i can only imagine having to go through that

• Love
Reactions: existtoexit
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I took a Benzodiazepine pill mixture and it failed. I stayed alive and ended up in a psychiatric unit. No damage was done, and I hate it, I want to die so badly. Why does my body refuse?
If you're interested in Ods then u have to read the PPeH and these threads are helpful, too. I'm sorry you're suffering so much.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Exactly. I saw a documentary about Dignitas in Switzerland, and I envy those who were approved and can afford such a service.
It is 99,9% percent of people who are old and/or terminally ill. People with mental health issues have almost no chance. Especially not, if they're young. I m 45 and they still consider me too young, lol.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"Assisted suicide" is only possible when you're almost dead naturally but it's nothing to prevent suffering people have to go through. In the end it's even a question of money whether you are "allowed" to end your personal suffering or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: existtoexit
existtoexit

existtoexit

luna
Mar 7, 2024
none of those are a benzodiazepine
I forgot to add midazolam or nasal seizure spray.
"Assisted suicide" is only possible when you're almost dead naturally but it's nothing to prevent suffering people have to go through. In the end it's even a question of money whether you are "allowed" to end your personal suffering or not.
Seriously! I go to college and it didn't matter to rush when my underage roommate was drinking but the second I was called about almost being dead, they came in less then 5 minutes. It's truly a matter of money to the government, no matter what way you see it, they want you to stay alive to pay off debt and taxes. It's truly sad how our economy works.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori