• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EuthanasiaSix

Mar 21, 2023
Yep.

Welding.

No, the kit uses a Nitrogen regulator, connects directly. It's not SCUBA, is SCBA.

It would be better to use a DIN477#10 cylinder and no adapters, but yeah it can work with an adapter.
What gas a pressure has your cylinder?
My cylinder is 150 bar, i can get 200 but not sure, think its okay too
In my country all cylinders are DIN477 #6 standart as far as i know..

E

EuthanasiaSix

Mar 21, 2023
If the Russian Nitrogen standard is DIN477 #6, there is an air-to-nitrogen adapter for that, you could get SCBA equipment and connect it to a Nitrogen cylinder, like Wunderkind, DOGMA67, LetzteAusfahrt, SlovakGuy, Scrooge, me and many others did.

Wunderkind was Ukrainian, maybe his cylinder was DIN477 #6 too.
So you mean no need in reducer, i need an air-to-nitrogen adapter instead of that? These two things are the same?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
No, you always need a regulator, but the option of buying SCBA parts could be cheaper than buying the Canadian kit. Wunderkind got everything second-hand from eBay (the mask was first-hand but also from eBay and cheaper).

The air-to-nitrogen adapter would be G5/8" to W21.8 (female-female).
I don't know where @Wunderkind bought his adapter (too bad we can't ask him :blarg:), I bought mine in a German diving shop (the same on Scrooge's guide).

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
E

EuthanasiaSix

Mar 21, 2023
No, you always need a regulator, but the option of buying SCBA parts could be cheaper than buying the Canadian kit. Wunderkind got everything second-hand from eBay (the mask was first-hand but also from eBay and cheaper).

The air-to-nitrogen adapter would be G5/8" to W21.8 (female-female).
By reducer I meant a din6-din10 adapter. It might be cheaper, yes, but eBay, for example, stopped shipping to Russia and most of the good stores as well, so I need to buy the good stuff abroad anyway and money is no problem if it all works out in the end. Even damn reducer is only in Netherlands and Amazon holy hell
Thanks for your help tho

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
If you want to use the Canadian SCBA Kit, you can try to ask for a custom regulator with the DIN477 #6 connection, they have a Product Customization service.

First step would be getting the N₂ cylinder tho.

E

EuthanasiaSix

Mar 21, 2023
If you want to use the Canadian SCBA Kit, you can try to ask for a custom regulator with the DIN477 #6 connection, they have a Product Customization service.

First step would be getting the N₂ cylinder tho.
I'll try to ask then

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You need to have more posts to be able to receive PMs.

Reactions: Endex
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Another test--Breathed normally after filling the EEBD Hood with Nitrogen--Watched the Oxygen level go down from 98 to 78, took hood off, continued to drop to 56---Still working well despite PSI level down to 1650

D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Another test--Breathed normally after filling the EEBD Hood with Nitrogen--Watched the Oxygen level go down from 98 to 78, took hood off, continued to drop to 56---Still working well despite PSI level down to 1650
How loud is it in a this hood? How does feel it when the gas goes directly in your nose? Do you know at what oxygen level, you might be unconscious?

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
How did you feel? Lightheaded? And how many breaths was it?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
How loud is it in a this hood? How does feel it when the gas goes directly in your nose? Do you know at what oxygen level, you might be unconscious?
I believe you do don't go unconscious until the Oxygen level drops to near 25--Its not that loud but I wear earplugs for comfort anyway--Gas going directly into the nose is just like breathing air--Set it at 15 LPM
How did you feel? Lightheaded? And how many breaths was it?
Yes, was getting slightly lightheaded, I think it was about 5 breaths or so, there was no need to breathe deeply

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Important note on air-to-nitrogen adapters (for SCBA and SCUBA): You need to use the proper one for the DIN connection of your regulator. There are 2 versions: DIN200 (200bar, shorter) and DIN300 (300bar, longer).

All SCBA regulators are DIN300 but in SCUBA there are DIN200 regulators.

Here is the difference between both:
165375_200__300_DIN_air-to-nitrogen_adapters_.png

This is what happens if you try to use a DIN300 regulator with a DIN200 adapter, it's too short and the connector can't fully enter: DIN300 connector on DIN200 adapter
The opposite would happen if using a DIN300 air-to-nitrogen adapter with a DIN200 regulator, the adapter would be too long for the regulator and it won't reach the end.

Last edited:
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Any recommendations for transporting the canisters in a standard hatchback car? don't fancy accidentally shearing off the valve in an emergency stop and sending a pressurerised torpedo into some poor old lady crossing the street.

L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
I believe you do don't go unconscious until the Oxygen level drops to near 25--Its not that loud but I wear earplugs for comfort anyway--Gas going directly into the nose is just like breathing air--Set it at 15 LPM

Yes, was getting slightly lightheaded, I think it was about 5 breaths or so, there was no need to breathe deeply

Stupid question, but was it comfortable enough? Do you consider it a peaceful end without being overly stressful or alarming.

I think these are the PPH figures. The look accurate based on the experience youve shared.. 5 calm breaths would be about 25 seconds so it sounds like few more and you would have blacked out.

5sPLyyBq5na8brc46ufNQlJi7UMlJ6nLRWezJa0fd5CP6wwDZ08kMvX-c9A7RblRj6z0D0V-q5_zonX9DG44oqDcpWu_mW96yOO7v_S74tqQR49J0v19oDyft4gAbX1v4kp9xrTXgX5WbLO07SImvaM

My cylinder is 150 bar, i can get 200 but not sure, think its okay too
In my country all cylinders are DIN477 #6 standart as far as i know..

How do you find out the bar of the cylinder? Can you test it, see it on the cylinder. or do you have to confirm it with the supplier?

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Stupid question, but was it comfortable enough? Do you consider it a peaceful end without being overly stressful or alarming.

I think these are the PPH figures. The look accurate based on the experience youve shared.. 5 calm breaths would be about 25 seconds so it sounds like few more and you would have blacked out.

5sPLyyBq5na8brc46ufNQlJi7UMlJ6nLRWezJa0fd5CP6wwDZ08kMvX-c9A7RblRj6z0D0V-q5_zonX9DG44oqDcpWu_mW96yOO7v_S74tqQR49J0v19oDyft4gAbX1v4kp9xrTXgX5WbLO07SImvaM

How do you find out the bar of the cylinder? Can you test it, see it on the cylinder. or do you have to confirm it with the supplier?
It was certainly comfortable enough, there's no stress, just like breathing air---Beforehand, I took deep breaths to expel the oxygen from the lungs(pulse will jump)while holding the EEBD hood closed to fill it with Nitrogen before putting it over my head--Your last question please refer to GasMonkey

Reactions: lion4000b and Endex
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I think these are the PPH figures
That table is not from the PPH, is from the Dignitas study. You can't extrapolate that data (Non-ReBreather mask) to @outrider567's method (EEBD Hood).

The subjects on that table took too much time to go unconscious coz the NRBs don't really create a 0% oxygen environment, you won't be conscious for 50+ seconds in a real 0% oxygen environment (assuming you start doing a full exhalation + super deep inhalation). If you look at Russel Ogden's study you will see that the subjects fainted in ~10 seconds (in a real 0% oxygen environment via ExitBag). The EEBD hood is also capable of creating this pure environment.

The same has happened on industrial accidents with Nitrogen, the victims faint almost immediately (instead of taking almost a minute like the NRB experiments). A real 0% oxygen environment is extremely lethal and kills you VERY fast.​

How do you find out the bar of the cylinder?
Regulators have a pressure gauge.

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
So the PPeH says that cylinders with a gas pressure above 150bar will need to be bled down to ~150 bar for safe use with a Max Dog regulator. Is that the same for EM regulators? How much pressure can the EM regulators handle?

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Are there are downsides to using aluminum cylinders instead of steel?

E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
If you buy the EEBD hood kit with flow regulator do you also need another regulator or does the regulator that comes with the kit have a dual purpose as a pressure and flow regulator?
Also I've seen tanks that mention thread sizes of 3/4 ngt or 0.750 unf. What thread size is required to connect the regulator in the kit to the tank?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Beginning of the Ar Project ;)
Is that a DIN477 #10 reg?

If you buy the EEBD hood kit with flow regulator do you also need another regulator
No.

does the regulator that comes with the kit have a dual purpose as a pressure and flow regulator?
No, it's a flow regulator only.

The pressure flow regulator is only needed for SCBA setups which work on-demand instead of constant flow, but it is also compatible with the EEBD coz it has both types of ports (pressure and flow). I knew 3 guys who bought the SCBA kit + the EEBD Hood alone to test both, they ended up picking the SCBA. 2 of them already CTB'd (Bengal and imcadt99).​

What thread size is required to connect the regulator in the kit to the tank?
That changes on each region.

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
The 40mins thing comes from the Dignitas study (where they studied subjects CTBing with Non-ReBreather masks) coz 1 subject took 40mins to die due to issues with the mask's fit/placement in the face (she had Air leaking into the mask). NRB masks, even tho they are plausible to CTB and likely to work, they are not explicitly designed to protect you from the external air and can cause issues.

Needless to say that would NEVER happen with EEBD or SCBA (or a proper ExitBag). SCBA/EEBD would be completely useless in their real world applications (firefighting and emergency escape) if they let ANY external gas to be breathed by the user.​
Nothing to do with this post. I'm suspecting that I may have been given 75 argon 25 co2 instead of nitrogen. Possibly they suspected something..idk. Is there a way to be sure?