• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I welcome everyone.
If you're reading this, it means that I've been fortunate enough to successfully embark on a wonderful bus journey. This is a scheduled thread.
I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who develops this community. Without you, it would be much more difficult for me. There are many good, sincere people here.
I am for freedom of choice.
Don't be self-sacrificing. Don't forget about yourself.

Separately, I would like to thank @GasMonkey We are strangers to you. But you treated me like a true friend. Your help is invaluable to me.

Feel free to help each other during these difficult times.
Do not hurry.
Think it over.
And remember. You are a person. You are an individual. Some of the thoughts that I write in this thread are subjective. You may have your own opinion on this matter. You must have your own opinion.

There are no bad peaceful methods.
There are mistakes. Or body surprises from which we are not immune.

Think about those around you.
Take care of your loved ones. About friends. About your animals.

You leave, they still have to live.

If possible, try to make your bus ride as gentle as possible.

Your departure must not hurt innocent people. If there is such an opportunity.

Never judge anyone.

People are lying. Are hypocritical. But there are exceptions. It's fine.

Thanks everyone. You all helped me a lot. I hope each of you can achieve what you really want.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I didn't get to know you, but LORD I wish I had!
Reading this, all I can say is that I love your beautiful soul without even knowing who was carrying it.
I hope, deep in the cell of my heart, that your soul is flying around, free from all the pain and from all consciousness.
I hope you are at peace and that, in your last moments, you felt loved and important.
There are some souls that are too great to fit in small places such as this world.

See you on the other side, love.
Per ardua ad astra.

Rest, finally. ♥️

Last edited:
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Wow, this are very true words. I wish I could have people in my real life with this deep knowledge.

Your words are beautyful, but behind your wonderful thread there are you, who see no other way then committing suicide. I am sorry for your pain. I am sorry, you did not found another way to cope with your pain.

I hope you are completely in peace and I wish you a peaceful transition and the feeling of endless love!

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I welcome everyone.
If you're reading this, it means that I've been fortunate enough to successfully embark on a wonderful bus journey. This is a scheduled thread.
I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who develops this community. Without you, it would be much more difficult for me. There are many good, sincere people here.
I am for freedom of choice.
Don't be self-sacrificing. Don't forget about yourself.

Separately, I would like to thank @GasMonkey We are strangers to you. But you treated me like a true friend. Your help is invaluable to me.

Feel free to help each other during these difficult times.
Do not hurry.
Think it over.
And remember. You are a person. You are an individual. Some of the thoughts that I write in this thread are subjective. You may have your own opinion on this matter. You must have your own opinion.

There are no bad peaceful methods.
There are mistakes. Or body surprises from which we are not immune.

Think about those around you.
Take care of your loved ones. About friends. About your animals.

You leave, they still have to live.

If possible, try to make your bus ride as gentle as possible.

Your departure must not hurt innocent people. If there is such an opportunity.

Never judge anyone.

People are lying. Are hypocritical. But there are exceptions. It's fine.

Thanks everyone. You all helped me a lot. I hope each of you can achieve what you really want.
It seems you caught the bus successfully using the Nitrogen method, my method also--Hope you found peace

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Thank you for sharing part of your soul with us. Thank you for your parting words. You are loved and I hope you are finally at peace. Perhaps we will meet wherever soon. ❤️