• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone know if a non-rebreather oxygen mask connected to a 20cf nitrogen tank would work instead of an exit bag, if so would I need to change the flow rate of 15/LPM to something else? Also, my regulator only shows psi and kPa, I don't really understand what those measurements mean for this situation so would it be okay if used a flow meter connected to the regulator? I have not yet found a flowmeter for a nitrogen tank but if anyone has one recommended for at most 50 (on a budget) please send the link. Thank you please respond

regulator: here
The one I got was 70, and was one of the cheaper ones that I found. Look on one of my earlier posts, or check Harbor Freight/Amazon. Don't be confused by the Argon vs Nitrogen ones. They're the same if you're in the US.

I also figured out what my issue was, and why I was getting tingly instead of passing out. I was using a good flow rate, but the bag I was using was far too large. I was using a standard garbage bag, and it was just way too large. Expecting some turkey bags tomorrow so I can get that squared away properly.

L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
If you see a gauge marked only in Cfh, it probably will not work for our purpose.
why wouldn't it work? I have a regulator that reads in cft and it would be about 30 cft to equal 15 ltm. Am I missing something

Reactions: 3am.and.tired
TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
why wouldn't it work? I have a regulator that reads in cft and it would be about 30 cft to equal 15 ltm. Am I missing something
Here's a converter just to piggyback on your comment.

Reactions: Anzhe
L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
I just tried a very pathetic attempted to kill myself using this method. I did everything correct I was just a little but impatient and didn't let the bag filled up completely and put it over my face. I let it flow for at max 3 minutes probably less for a flow rate of 26 cft (12lpm) which is suppose to equal 15lpm since I had to compensate for using an argon (I'm using nitrogen) Flowmeter. Anyways I immediately took of the bag after taking 2 deep breaths and closed the tank. I have a 20cft nitrogen tank do I still have enough gas to confidently kill myself? Should I try and get a smaller bag? Image Image

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
I just tried a very pathetic attempted to kill myself using this method. I did everything correct I was just a little but impatient and didn't let the bag filled up completely and put it over my face. I let it flow for at max 3 minutes probably less for a flow rate of 26 cft (12lpm) which is suppose to equal 15lpm since I had to compensate for using an argon (I'm using nitrogen) Flowmeter. Anyways I immediately took of the bag after taking 2 deep breaths and closed the tank. I have a 20cft nitrogen tank do I still have enough gas to confidently kill myself? Should I try and get a smaller bag?View attachment 88879View attachment 88880
Looks like you still need to get the bag setup properly. Tying that knot in the bottom is not going to work the right way.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone know if a non-rebreather oxygen mask connected to a 20cf nitrogen tank would work instead of an exit bag, if so would I need to change the flow rate of 15/LPM to something else? Also, my regulator only shows psi and kPa, I don't really understand what those measurements mean for this situation so would it be okay if used a flow meter connected to the regulator? I have not yet found a flowmeter for a nitrogen tank but if anyone has one recommended for at most 50 (on a budget) please send the link. Thank you please respond

regulator: here
Why don´t you use a full face diving mask and a diving regulator ?

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
Why don´t you use a full face diving mask and a diving regulator ?
Them bitches are expeeeeeeeeensive is why most people don't. I tried a cheapo off amazon and it did NOT work well at all.

L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
Looks like you still need to get the bag setup properly. Tying that knot in the bottom is not going to work the right way.
my exit bag works fine I know it looks like it doesn't but the not doesn't get in the way. It fits perfectly around my neck and the elastic makes sure of it. My only worry is that it was maybe too big and if I still have enough nitrogen. I'm sure I do but because I only had it on for like 2-3 minutes. And i need a flow of about 40 minutes. But I just wanna make sure

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
my exit bag works fine I know it looks like it doesn't but the not doesn't get in the way. It fits perfectly around my neck and the elastic makes sure of it. My only worry is that it was maybe too big and if I still have enough nitrogen. I'm sure I do but because I only had it on for like 2-3 minutes. And i need a flow of about 40 minutes. But I just wanna make sure
Where did you get the 40 minute flow from? 20ish has been posted most places.

L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
I got it from the this thread the first post on page one. But if 20 minutes is good than I have a good amount. It's nice knowing you can confidently go peacefully at any moment.

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
I got it from the this thread the first post on page one. But if 20 minutes is good than I have a good amount. It's nice knowing you can confidently go peacefully at any moment.
I mean, it's like 10/15 mins overall if you start it off right. Do 1-2 mins of hyperventilating to get all of the co2 out of your lungs, breathe out completely, pull the bag over and then inhale deeply. Should be out in about 10/15 seconds, then gone within 10. Not going to lie, this is the part that scares the fuck out of me the most.

L

life_terrifies_me

Mar 23, 2022
Well sh*t... I just bought a tank of helium to use with a makeshift "respirator", thinking it would be a peaceful way to CTB... And you guys say it doesn't work... Guess this means I'll have to revert back to the "night-night" method... More efficient, but scary and ugly!
I mean, there's recent news videos about a girl who passed away from just using a helium balloon the wrong way... But if you do it intentionally, then suddenly it doesn't work?!
My stupid idea was to attach a full-face diving mask to the tank, and that it would be enough to ensure no O2 would enter the lungs... i just spent the last 60 bucks I own in the cosmos to buy this stuff, mask and tank, but this just proves I'm a moron who doesn't deserve to exist, without the benefit of actually catching the proverbial bus! WOW! :/

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
Well sh*t... I just bought a tank of helium to use with a makeshift "respirator", thinking it would be a peaceful way to CTB... And you guys say it doesn't work... Guess this means I'll have to revert back to the "night-night" method... More efficient, but scary and ugly!
I mean, there's recent news videos about a girl who passed away from just using a helium balloon the wrong way... But if you do it intentionally, then suddenly it doesn't work?!
My stupid idea was to attach a full-face diving mask to the tank, and that it would be enough to ensure no O2 would enter the lungs... i just spent the last 60 bucks I own in the cosmos to buy this stuff, mask and tank, but this just proves I'm a moron who doesn't deserve to exist, without the benefit of actually catching the proverbial bus! WOW! :/
Well, if the helium is pure helium, then that part is fine. Return the face mask, and then just get a turkey bag.

Reactions: bellaciao and NSA
L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
I got it from the
same I was gonna do this but even a non rebreather oxygen mask only gives about 80 percent pure oxygen so it obviously wouldn't do the job with nitrogen

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
Their cylinder looks good but it is made of steel. I would recommend that you purchase an aluminum one instead. The weight difference becomes significant with increasing volume. Best, G
F5566083 62d6 4a62 a484 5d54437cdf00

Sir this is my setup , i live in India , cylinder with water volume about 3.1 liters or maximum 3.5 liters . this is the cylinder i bought from welding shop . aluminium cylinder , originally designed for oxygen , the welding store said it could be used for nitrogen , checked in the cylinder manufacturer website it says the same , so bought the empty cylinder filled with nitrogen , first time had to empty the cylinder as i had to relocate to another city . so my next attempts started in last six months , the cylinder was full empty i opened the valve without attaching the regulator . could air from outside entered the cylinder ? then i went and refilled the cylinder with welding nitrogen , planned a day proceeded , i took breath for 5 minutes from the cylinder , i was monitoring with pulse oxymeter the oxygen level wasnt dropping . i emptied the cylinder and went and refilled the cylinder from another vendor , same case i felt nothing even after inserting the vinyl tubing in to my nose and breathing directly from it at 20l / min the blood oxy level wasnt dropping , at 20 l/min the cylinder refilled at 2000 psi was able to supply gas for 18-20 minutes . the regulators are cheap and everything is cheap in the picture , this is the maximum i could afford . what am i doing wrong , is it the purity of nitrogen gas to be blamed , or if it the previous volume of air that existed in the cylinder before refill that to be blamed , i do not understand the science behind it , i could probably never afford a hand helpd nitrogen purity meter which costs like 200 to 300 usdollars .

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
if yku are worried about your hands just make a two slings at a post or bedframe or whatever. then stick ykur hands into them after you put your bag on. you have to be fast but it is possible. make the length so you cant pull the bag of. it would be really hard to pull yourself out if the slings in an SI situation because it is a reflex. you have to put your hands togehter and undo the slings. not really possible without cognitive thinking. or you could tape yourself like the guy with the scuba mask but i would not trust myself with that unless i can hold my breath for at least 3 minutes. you pass out pretty quick with nitrogen like 1 minute tops. depending if you purged yourself of co2 or not, which is recommended. just hyperventilate a but then breath out fully and put the bag on which should be emptied of air and then filled with nitrogen. in that case you will be unconsious in less than a minute so prepare everything for your hands before that. i hope you dont stress too much. death will be quick IF you do it right. if you read the whole post i want to say i love you with all my heart and if there is any doubt i your mind about killing yourself dont do it. you are a wonderful person. but if you decide to do so i wish yku the best. live can be hard and i understand. bless you my love :)

Hi,
I did various trials to bring my hands into slinged ropes after putting the bag on. But I have following concerns:

- If I stop my breath during that time it won't be easy to coordinate the exhalation before (literature is stating to get rid of the remianing carbon dioxide of the lungs in order to avoid feelings of suffucation)

- If my body is finding a way to get into the slinged ropes conciously, how probable is it, that my survival instinct will know how to get out of the ropes unconsiouly to get off the bag from my head?

Thanks to everyone having knowledge and ideas, who is willing to share.

B

bellaciao

Apr 18, 2020
I'm not sure i'm writing my post at the right place but my question regards the nitrogen method. I'm from Quebec Canada and it's hard to find a place to buy Nitrogen.
I found with the Linde compagny but you have to be registered as a compagny. It is not possible to buy as an individual.
Some people have any ideas?

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
I'm not sure i'm writing my post at the right place but my question regards the nitrogen method. I'm from Quebec Canada and it's hard to find a place to buy Nitrogen.
I found with the Linde compagny but you have to be registered as a compagny. It is not possible to buy as an individual.
Some people have any ideas?
Are there no other welding shops in your area?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Some people have any id
Have you tried some home brewery suppliers? Best, G

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I originally dismissed this method outright but was amazed by what I read about it in the PPeH. What I've read here and on other third-party sources online only confirms that. It seems like a great way to go, if a little technical

I'm wondering if anyone can speak about the importance of hyperventilating for 1-2 minutes first (as strongly recommended by the PPeH). Is it possible to succeed without doing this, by just exhaling fully first? Will you be more likely to fail if you don't do this? The idea of having to hyperventilate is offputting to me because of its strong association with an anxiety response. I don't want to spend my last moments on Earth hyperventilating and anxious.

B

bellaciao

Apr 18, 2020
I have done reserch on this topic (suicide method) for a lot of years now. Reading books of Derek Hempfrey, and been through the forums on this website, especially on this thread. A lot of important information. Looks like the best method is this one (plastic bag + N2 gaz).
My main concern at this point, if I succed to buy the precious gaz, is the risk of a bad attempt. I can't deal with the idea of having a life worst then now, because of a mistake in my plan.
Do you guys know if there is a lot of failed attempt? Do we know if it worked for some people?

Reactions: Anzhe
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have a refillable 5 liters helium steel cylinder, diving regulator and full face diving mask. This method is much safer than the exit bag.

Last edited:
TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
I have done reserch on this topic (suicide method) for a lot of years now. Reading books of Derek Hempfrey, and been through the forums on this website, especially on this thread. A lot of important information. Looks like the best method is this one (plastic bag + N2 gaz).
My main concern at this point, if I succed to buy the precious gaz, is the risk of a bad attempt. I can't deal with the idea of having a life worst then now, because of a mistake in my plan.
Do you guys know if there is a lot of failed attempt? Do we know if it worked for some people?
The only two real worries about a failed attempt are either being discovered, a risk with almost any method, and not having enough/running out of N2. Other than that, it should be fairly straight forward and not cause any issues.

• Love
Reactions: bellaciao and Greenberg
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
The only two real worries about a failed attempt are either being discovered, a risk with almost any method, and not having enough/running out of N2. Other than that, it should be fairly straight forward and not cause any issues.

There are some reports of people pulling off the bag after being unconcious, as an unconcious survival mechanism of the brain system. It is hard to tell if those reports are only bad rumors as I never heared a first hand validation of it. However, I had an unsucessfull attempt with carbon monoxide in a bathroom several years ago in which my body somehow managed to crawl across the bathroom (couldn't walk) and open the closed door. I wasn't really fully concious and my wish to die was 100% .It was an extremly unpleasant experience and one of the reasons why I wasn't brave enough to repeat it again. The oxygen deprivation was likely not as fast with carbon monoxide as it should be with the exit bag/inert gas method- Anyway, I am still asking myself if my body would be able to manage to get the bag off at some point.
Based on my experience, I would assume, that oxygen deprivation is diminishing concious cognitive abilities, but doesn't 100% necessariliy knock out the brains ability to unconciously find a way out.

That's why I found getting my hands tied up somehow being maybe crucial. If anyone has knowledge and ideas to share on this - I would highly appreciate it. I am also working on being able to get my hands fast enough into ropes before unconciousness begins, but the question that remains is: Would my hands be able to get out of the ropes the way the got in? Is there a techniquall way to guarantee that they get tied up without finding a way out again?

Thanks in advance!

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Hey friends! Im just looking to carefully compile all of the materials needed for my peaceful exit, but even after reading the thread+ peaceful pill im still at unease with certain factors. Mainly the purchase and suitability of the gas regulator and tubing.

Attached below i shared my "shopping list", if anyone in the know would be able to confirm if i have the right things id be eternally greatful.
Suggestions if those aren't right are also very much welcome. (Based in uk).

I also attached two different sizes of oven bags, before i make them into exit bags.
Im doubtful as to which one will be better. The first smaller one fix perfectly snug on my head ( if a little too tight, when i breathe in it sticks to my nostrils without airflow) and the second is larger, but but theres quite a bit to crumble out the air, before i pull it onto my head, and quite a few leftover after.

The first crumbles and leaves marks on it, while the second is more like actual plastic that leaves no marks after being handled. Which is more suitable to use?

If anyone greenlights my shopping card i will buy it and probably do a follow up with questions/feedback.

Please be kind enough to aid me onto this last journey of mine. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-211651.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211651.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-211656.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211656.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-211758.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211758.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-211921.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211921.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-211911.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211911.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-211901.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-211901.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220404_202206.jpg
    IMG_20220404_202206.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hey friends! Im just looking to carefully compile all of the materials needed for my peaceful exit, but even after reading the thread+ peaceful pill im still at unease with certain factors. Mainly the purchase and suitability of the gas regulator and tubing.

Attached below i shared my "shopping list", if anyone in the know would be able to confirm if i have the right things id be eternally greatful.
Suggestions if those aren't right are also very much welcome. (Based in uk).

I also attached two different sizes of oven bags, before i make them into exit bags.
Im doubtful as to which one will be better. The first smaller one fix perfectly snug on my head ( if a little too tight, when i breathe in it sticks to my nostrils without airflow) and the second is larger, but but theres quite a bit to crumble out the air, before i pull it onto my head, and quite a few leftover after.

The first crumbles and leaves marks on it, while the second is more like actual plastic that leaves no marks after being handled. Which is more suitable to use?

If anyone greenlights my shopping card i will buy it and probably do a follow up with questions/feedback.

Please be kind enough to aid me onto this last journey of mine. Thank you!
@Raum, the regulator in your attachment is a pressure regulator. What you require is a FLOW regulator with the output gauge indicating gas flow in liters per minute (LPM). Best, G

Reactions: bellaciao