• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am in agreement with @noone2. Most helium is diluted with another gas, such as oxygen. If you do choose to go with the exit bag method, nitrogen or oxygen are best.

Best, G

Thank you for your kind feedback.

You can do a similar thing with an EEBD hood: stand it upright on a flat surface fill it with nitrogen, exhale, and then don the hood.

You will get the same level of expediency as with a bag. Moreover, all EEBDs have one-way valves to exhaust your expired gases. The way I see it, I is a much more elegant process than with a standard bag.

Best, G
Sorry, I meant nitrogen and argon. My bad.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Has anyone on here breathed argon before? Just to try it? I wonder if it feels different to breathe than nitrogen.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Has anyone on here breathed argon before? Just to try it? I wonder if it feels different to breathe than nitrogen.
Argon has no smell; it is a colorless gas. It has no taste and is inert, therefore is non-toxic. Incidentally, argon is a heavy gas; it will sit at the bottom of your lungs. Doing a handstand or tilting at an angle might dissipate argon out of your lungs faster. Best, G

Reactions: Funeralprincess
L

laps

Apr 14, 2022
Regarding flow regulators. Would argon/CO2 regulator show correct flow when connected to nitrogen? Asking because not sure if the difference in the density of those gases makes any difference in regards to measuring flow in the regulator

B

bellaciao

Apr 18, 2020
This is a HUGE detail. I guess they keep it secret because it mean they are actively participating in someone's death and could face legal prosecution.

Also It means PPH method as described is flawed. Doesnt mention risk of convulsion or twitching of any kind. With no hand constraint this method has a high chance of going wrong.

This was my first option but I aborted because Fromgermqny warnings. I am glad I did.
Hi, i would be interested to hear about the warnings of Fromgermany but don't find it anywhere. Can you share the link? Thank you so much

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Hi, i would be interested to hear about the warnings of Fromgermany but don't find it anywhere. Can you share the link? Thank you so much
They are a few pages back in this thread.

Reactions: bellaciao
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Google 'Doing It With Chi Making Exit Bag' shows how its done--

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Google 'Doing It With Chi Making Exit Bag' shows how its done--

This is what i have looked for thanks for posting this! very useful - i have some questions about this method:

1. Why does he put tape on the bag? has this a specific reason?
2. The Line that he using is this mean for tighten the bag?

What a bag is he using?

Would this working for a bag: Amazon product ASIN B004P4OF1W
-- i have searched for helium gas ( i found one supplier in switzerland holy shit this is fucking expensive )

10Liter (200 Bar) Hellium cost 248.25 CHF think this would be enough?

Last edited:
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I dont think you can remove the bag if you are unconscious. I think what really happens people wake up by co2 response because of a bag too tight or flow too low. Probably they just dont remember the first minutes of waking up and removing the bag for theyself.

This is not a simple method as may seems. If it is not well assambled the O2 can get in, or the co2 cant get out. Some people dont use elastic lace or band and just seal the bag around they neck. Even in this thread some guy posted a tied bag. Others dont even use a bag. All that attemps are doomed to fail, maybe with some rare exceptions just by luck.

What I am very certain It is you will likely have a convulsion. That means there is a risk of hurting the bag with your arms or falling out the chair. I dont know why some months ago in this thread was a debate about if that was a real thing. Fromgermany was right. Just look to this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1368754/. "In the few experiments in which nitrogen was breathed for 17–20 sec unconsciousness supervened and was accompanied on most occasions by a generalized convulsion".

That is why not laying down and hand and body constraint is so important. The former is adressed in the PPH, but nothing about the latter. Convulsion arent even mentioned, when is a very common fact and pose a high risk of failure. I dont have practice in knots but it have not to be a very difficult one. If you size you wont untied it. Respect of the flow, i would go for 20 lit/min minimun like Final Exit recommend.

This little details make me stop my plan with inert gas and research about N, but when the shortage i am thinking about it again.

Thanks a lot for your answering.
I know about the high likelihood of convlusions. The question is: how to constrain?!

As I can tell you from my own experience with carbon monoxide, I know 100% that the body can do complex actions without being fully concious. I was able to open the bathroom door and crawl out of the room without being fully concious (and I am a normally mentally aware and sane person).
I also know that there is a huge difference between carbon monoxide method, in which it is normally impossble to control the exact amount of remaing oxygen, and the relatavly more secure and faster working oxygen deprivation of the inert gas/exit bag method. Therefore I assume that, if the inert gas method works, the brain is relatavly fast deprived and "knocked-out".

However I am still concerned about the reported (but never validated) claims, that people took off the bags when unconcious and survived.

So... how can I contrain myself.

Thanks in advance for anyone answering.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I know about the high likelihood of convlusions. The question is: how to constrain?!

As I can tell you from my own experience with carbon monoxide, I know 100% that the body can do complex actions without being fully concious. I was able to open the bathroom door and crawl out of the room without being fully concious (and I am a normally mentally aware and sane person).
I also know that there is a huge difference between carbon monoxide method, in which it is normally impossble to control the exact amount of remaing oxygen, and the relatavly more secure and faster working oxygen deprivation of the inert gas/exit bag method. Therefore I assume that, if the inert gas method works, the brain is relatavly fast deprived and "knocked-out".

However I am still concerned about the reported (but never validated) claims, that people took off the bags when unconcious and survived.

I guess it is plausible to employ bungee cords.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I guess it is plausible to employ bungee cords.

Thanks for your reply.
Yeah, some ropes. chords... I have bought something similar. Ropes that are normally used for sailing but some are a bit elastic (although not comparable with bungee chords).

It appears to be tricky to place and tie everything in a way that allows me to open the valve, yet not being able to reach the bottle. Regardless of if it may happen due to convulsions or other uncontrolled movement of i.e. arms - I don't want me or my convulsiong body to do anything to the bottle or bag after loosing conciousness.

Some mentioned in earlier threads on that topics that they would hold their breath as soon as they have their head in the bag in order to have time to tie their hands somewhere with some chords. It's tricky how to do it, or maybe I am just not creative enough in that area, lol.

Reactions: Greenberg
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
This is what i have looked for thanks for posting this! very useful - i have some questions about this method:

What a bag is he using?

-- i have searched for helium gas ( i found one supplier in switzerland holy shit this is fucking expensive )

It seems complicated at first but doing a exit bag is really easy. You will understand why is do it that way once you get your hands to work. The line is used to tighen the bag. It must be elastic and had some resistance. I get mine from an overcoat. Dont use helium, use nitrogen or argon instead. Al least 1 m3= 10 000 l. At a flow of 20 l/min would be enough to 50 minutes. Please read PPH and Exit Final carefully. Read this thread about precautions about convulsions. I repeat NOT USE HELIUM. It is an absolete inert gas because it is mixed up with oxygen nowadays. And NOT USE MASK.

Reactions: outrider567
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022

The only places I have read about pulling out "unconsciously" the bag are in forums, never in literature, and always with helium. They usually dont remember pulling off the bag, just wake up with the bag next to them. I dont believe they are lying, rather they use helium mixed with oxygen.

The sequence probably is as it follows. They lost conscious but keep alive because the O2 in the mix. They run out of helium/o2. Wake up because of co2 alarm. Pull off the bag desoriented. After some minutes they fully wake up, not knowing what happened.

The CO method is not dependent of how much oxygen is in the room but how much CO is generated with respect the size room. Hence the space must be isolated. At least you get a very high concentration of CO you will not lost conscious so fast, hence you can panick and open the doors.

In the inert gas method you lost your conscious suddenly and you will not wake up if the bag is still in place and the gas is still running. As a medical doctor, I am sure there is no such a thing as a "pull off bag" reflex. Not is mentioned such a thing in literature.

What do exists is convulsion and probably you will have it in any method but is in inert gas method that is REALLY relevant. Given you must operate the tank, the bag, AND bondage yourself the knot must be simple. There is no such a thing as a "untie knot" reflex either. Remember, you are unconscious and having a convulsion.

The goals must be (1) the chair doesnt fall, (2) you dont fall out the chair, (3) your arms never touch the bag , (4) your neck movement doesnt pull out the tube or loose the cord, (5) your head moving doesnt damage the bag with any surface (that is why you must be in a chair and not laying in bed) and (6) the tank is secured and dont fall.

The chair must be with no head support, no wheels, no spin, heavy enough so dont fall. You must be bondage in the torso so dont fall (you will lose your muscular tone like a doll and then get constractions). Constraining the wrists so they cant touch your face should be enough. Remember your head can fall, so recline and put some kitchen gloves so your nails cant scratch the bag.

I was thinking in a armchair or the copilot sea. Dont use the pilot seat as you can fall in the honk. Dont use a pc chair. Dont use a bed.

If you have read to this point you must be thinking there are much precautions to an already complex to assemble method. I think the same but they need to be done if you want to ctb sussesfully and not get severe brain damage.

It is a peacefully method? Absolutely. It is reliable, risk-free? No. It is possible to ctb even with no constraints at all but that is to leave too much to chance. Remember you are asphyxiating with a plastic bag and strange equipment, unconsciosly, all your body shaking. If the bag get damaged, the tube get off the bag or tank, you are done. If you can get N use that instead. If that is not possible, practice and take all the precautions you can.

As a personal note I am using just this method combined with phenobarbital (not N), so that would kill me if something with the inert gas go wrong.

Reactions: Anzhe and bellaciao
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Thanks
The only places I have read about pulling out "unconsciously" the bag are in forums, never in literature, and always with helium. They usually dont remember pulling off the bag, just wake up with the bag next to them. I dont believe they are lying, rather they use helium mixed with oxygen.

The sequence probably is as it follows. They lost conscious but keep alive because the O2 in the mix. They run out of helium/o2. Wake up because of co2 alarm. Pull off the bag desoriented. After some minutes they fully wake up, not knowing what happened.

The CO method is not dependent of how much oxygen is in the room but how much CO is generated with respect the size room. Hence the space must be isolated. At least you get a very high concentration of CO you will not lost conscious so fast, hence you can panick and open the doors.

In the inert gas method you lost your conscious suddenly and you will not wake up if the bag is still in place and the gas is still running. As a medical doctor, I am sure there is no such a thing as a "pull off bag" reflex. Not is mentioned such a thing in literature.

What do exists is convulsion and probably you will have it in any method but is in inert gas method that is REALLY relevant. Given you must operate the tank, the bag, AND bondage yourself the knot must be simple. There is no such a thing as a "untie knot" reflex either. Remember, you are unconscious and having a convulsion.

The goals must be (1) the chair doesnt fall, (2) you dont fall out the chair, (3) your arms never touch the bag , (4) your neck movement doesnt pull out the tube or loose the cord, (5) your head moving doesnt damage the bag with any surface (that is why you must be in a chair and not laying in bed) and (6) the tank is secured and dont fall.

The chair must be with no head support, no wheels, no spin, heavy enough so dont fall. You must be bondage in the torso so dont fall (you will lose your muscular tone like a doll and then get constractions). Constraining the wrists so they cant touch your face should be enough. Remember your head can fall, so recline and put some kitchen gloves so your nails cant scratch the bag.

I was thinking in a armchair or the copilot sea. Dont use the pilot seat as you can fall in the honk. Dont use a pc chair. Dont use a bed.

If you have read to this point you must be thinking there are much precautions to an already complex to assemble method. I think the same but they need to be done if you want to ctb sussesfully and not get severe brain damage.

It is a peacefully method? Absolutely. It is reliable, risk-free? No. It is possible to ctb even with no constraints at all but that is to leave too much to chance. Remember you are asphyxiating with a plastic bag and strange equipment, unconsciosly, all your body shaking. If the bag get damaged, the tube get off the bag or tank, you are done. If you can get N use that instead. If that is not possible, practice and take all the precautions you can.

As a personal note I am using just this method combined with phenobarbital (not N), so that would kill me if something with the inert gas go wrong.

Thanks a lot! I wrote you on private.

C

clay

Apr 19, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing this. I will be doing this, this week. Im gonna buy everything tomorrow and hopefully it goes well. I have been saving up money since its expensive. And for everyone doing this, may you leave this world peacefully with confident. May all your sufferings end. If i have problems on items i bought ( such as regulators) i will ask here immediately. If I don't reply here until next week that means I have left this shore.

• Love
Reactions: moloko plus, Anzhe and outrider567
L

laps

Apr 14, 2022

Thank you for your detailed explanation. What do you mean by N? Do you mean nitrogen?
Regarding flow regulators. Would argon/CO2 regulator show correct flow when connected to nitrogen? Asking because not sure if the difference in the density of those gases makes any difference in regards to measuring flow in the regulator
Perhaps someone has an answer to this one?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Thank you for your detailed explanation. What do you mean by N? Do you mean nitrogen?

Perhaps someone has an answer to this one?
There is a nitrogen flowrate calculation on my blog (under my photo). Do not quote me on it but I seem to recall 12.5 LPM on an argon regulator. Best, G

Reactions: bellaciao
L

laps

Apr 14, 2022
There is a nitrogen flowrate calculation on my blog (under my photo). Do not quote me on it but I seem to recall 12.5 LPM on an argon regulator. Best, G
So do I understand correctly that if I have nitrogen gas + argon flow regulator setup, I need to set 12.5 LPM on the regulator in order to get 15 LPM of actual nitrogen flow?

About the flow. Perhaps 10 LPM of flow would be enough instead of 15?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
So do I understand correctly that if I have nitrogen gas + argon flow regulator setup, I need to set 12.5 LPM on the regulator in order to get 15 LPM of actual nitrogen flow?

About the flow. Perhaps 10 LPM of flow would be enough instead of 15?
Yes, 12.5LPM of N2 on an Ar regulator is equivalent to 15LPM of an N2 regulator. In respect to 10LPM, it may be low and not expel the CO2 expired; this in turn, may lead to suffocation effects.

L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
I understand what my mistake was during my first/only attempt so far it was my lack of practice. I am using a 20 cft tank and I still have a lot of gas left but not enough for a legit attempt. So I gonna try a few "experiments" with the remaining gas. first, I wanna see how long it will take to fill the bag. Then I wanna connect it to a non-rebreather mask and hold it to my face to see how long it will take to faint, the mask should fall off. This will probably be last since it'll use up the remaining gas. I'll refill it after which isn't a problem since it's only 30 bucks and it's not too far away from where I live. I wish i bought a 40ft tank it's a better investment with more room for error. Anyways if there's any other test or practice i should do please let me know. But for now, I'll update how goes when I do it.

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I understand what my mistake was during my first/only attempt so far it was my lack of practice. I am using a 20 cft tank and I still have a lot of gas left but not enough for a legit attempt. So I gonna try a few "experiments" with the remaining gas. first, I wanna see how long it will take to fill the bag. Then I wanna connect it to a non-rebreather mask and hold it to my face to see how long it will take to faint, the mask should fall off. This will probably be last since it'll use up the remaining gas. I'll refill it after which isn't a problem since it's only 30 bucks and it's not too far away from where I live. I wish i bought a 40ft tank it's a better investment with more room for error. Anyways if there's any other test or practice i should do please let me know. But for now, I'll update how goes when I do it.
Using a mask is slightly riskier than using an Exit Bag

L

lazyquestionkid

Mar 13, 2022
Using a mask is slightly riskier than using an Exit Bag
I will be using an exit bag for the actual attempt. Bt I am gonna use a mask just to practice to see how long it'll take for me to pass out. Or maybe do you mean to just inhale from the bag for practice?

Reactions: Anzhe and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I will be using an exit bag for the actual attempt. Bt I am gonna use a mask just to practice to see how long it'll take for me to pass out. Or maybe do you mean to just inhale from the bag for practice?
Yes, I use the exit bag for practice, holding it tight around my neck at the bottom instead of using the elastic---many deep breaths to get the oxygen out of my lungs first, while the bag is filled with Nitrogen--Then took about 5 deep breaths from the bag(Nitrogen still flowing in)---Oxygen number dropped precipitously from 98 to 45, slightly dizzy

Reactions: lazyquestionkid
genericuser

genericuser

Student
Feb 9, 2022
I'm planning on going to Airgas to get a 40 cf argon tank and I was wondering if anyone else has purchased from them? If so, what was your experience? Did they ask questions? I'm worried about looking a little strange or out of place there because I'm a female and I look a lot younger than my age.

Reactions: Obliviate
L

laps

Apr 14, 2022
Would 400 liter cylinder be enough at 15 LPM? I presume it is more than plenty, it would be more than 25 minutes.

Do you guys know were could I buy cylinder of similar size (at least 400 liter) with delivery to France? I do not want the huge ones.

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
N means nembutal. Many like myself come to this forum because had heard of Sarco or exit bag, but nembutal is a best method and maybe you can get it. Make sure you read about it before buying inert gas equipment.

Supossedly you can change a regulator of one gas for another if you calculate the flow, but @FromGermany do some warning about cheap equipment and reconversion of oxigen regulators to nitrogen use (MaxDog) might not be adecuated because of regularity of flow and max PSI suportted. I dont know is he is right, but i wouldnt change regulators just in case. I bought a argon tank and an argon flowmeter-regulator (it doesnt matter if is argon or nitrogen) from a local gas shop. Sadly the regulator dont have a trademark or something so I guess is a cheap chinese one. More reason to do a full test with to see everything is ok (nor fuges, bag is ok, sufficient gas, adecuate flow, cord doesnt get loose, etc). I recommend as fromgermany did to use a head mannequin or something similar to you neck width (a vase, a lamp, etc).

Relating to the energy of the convulsions, according to multiples accounts attendants just need to hold their hands. In this 4-case report is described in detail: https://www.jstor.org/stable/20696752. I strongly recomend read it. Search it in Sci hub. They seems sincopal myoclonus because the brain is turning off, not tonic clonic seizures (some type of epileptic seizure) as I initially believed. Nevertheless, as you can see in the fourth case, it can occur unexpected results so better assume the worst case scenario, especially if you have epilepsy. In either case, just a knot holding your wrists should be enough. Neck movements seems limited, but the same what can be said about hitting your head against the bed can be said about the headpiece of a seat. Remove it if you can. Also add weigh in the chair base if it is too light so it dont fall.

In the mentioned study, they used mask and i assume they were in bed because of the model photographs. This study showed why you should NEVER USE A MASK. Using a bag plus a non-rebreather mask maybe it is not a bad idea as a double safety method if the bag get broken but I had read anything about it. They just assume that wont happen.

Respect the flow. USE AT LEAST 20 L/MIN. The article mentioned says you need minimun 25 l/min to a rapid lost of conscious and death. At least for 40 min, 1 hour is better. Do the math and you will need at least 1 m3 or 1000 litres.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

What a bag is he using?

Yeah, you got me--Exit bag is still confusing with that line of his, its somehow wrapped in there after folding the bottom and closes the bag, but I don't bother, just using the terry cloth headband around the neck--I used the tape just to grip the bag better--Helium I know little about but it better be 99% pure--In the US its only 80%

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
I did some test today but something seems wrong. I used a elastic cord as explained in PPH, adjusted very tighly to a glass vase. The plastic bag needs like 1 minute to inflate even at 25 lit/min and it is just 45x45 cm. There is no apparent leakage but the bag never fully inflate. The upper corners are very loose and just can feel some gas exiting around the hose. It gets better if i manually press the bag around the hose but the bag is never at tension. At least there is no risk of bag exploding or open in the upper side but I am not sure if it is inflated enough. I will try with a sport elastis band to test if there is a significant difference. Maybe the bag is functioning well and is just the atmospheric pression doing its work, but i wanted to ask how tension the bag must be.

L

laps

Apr 14, 2022
N means nembutal. Many like myself come to this forum because had heard of Sarco or exit bag, but nembutal is a best method and maybe you can get it. Make sure you read about it before buying inert gas equipment.

Supossedly you can change a regulator of one gas for another if you calculate the flow, but @FromGermany do some warning about cheap equipment and reconversion of oxigen regulators to nitrogen use (MaxDog) might not be adecuated because of regularity of flow and max PSI suportted. I dont know is he is right, but i wouldnt change regulators just in case. I bought a argon tank and an argon flowmeter-regulator (it doesnt matter if is argon or nitrogen) from a local gas shop. Sadly the regulator dont have a trademark or something so I guess is a cheap chinese one. More reason to do a full test with to see everything is ok (nor fuges, bag is ok, sufficient gas, adecuate flow, cord doesnt get loose, etc). I recommend as fromgermany did to use a head mannequin or something similar to you neck width (a vase, a lamp, etc).

Relating to the energy of the convulsions, according to multiples accounts attendants just need to hold their hands. In this 4-case report is described in detail: https://www.jstor.org/stable/20696752. I strongly recomend read it. Search it in Sci hub. They seems sincopal myoclonus because the brain is turning off, not tonic clonic seizures (some type of epileptic seizure) as I initially believed. Nevertheless, as you can see in the fourth case, it can occur unexpected results so better assume the worst case scenario, especially if you have epilepsy. In either case, just a knot holding your wrists should be enough. Neck movements seems limited, but the same what can be said about hitting your head against the bed can be said about the headpiece of a seat. Remove it if you can. Also add weigh in the chair base if it is too light so it dont fall.

In the mentioned study, they used mask and i assume they were in bed because of the model photographs. This study showed why you should NEVER USE A MASK. Using a bag plus a non-rebreather mask maybe it is not a bad idea as a double safety method if the bag get broken but I had read anything about it. They just assume that wont happen.

Respect the flow. USE AT LEAST 20 L/MIN. The article mentioned says you need minimun 25 l/min to a rapid lost of conscious and death. At least for 40 min, 1 hour is better. Do the math and you will need at least 1 m3 or 1000 litres.
Thank you for the detailed response.
According to PPeH, 15 LPM is enough of a flow so that CO2 does not raise even while breathing in a bag supplied with air instead of nitrogen:
https://nitrogenexit.blogspot.com/2021/01/ideal-flow-rate-of-15lpm.html

So if you keep in mind that in the case of CTB you would not be breathing any additional oxygen, just what is leftover in your lungs and body tissues, CO2production would be much lower than breathing air. Also as I understand, you stop breathing period after few minutes (before actual death), so at this point you are not producing any CO2 at all into a bag. Therefore this minimum 25 LPM for an hour seem like a big overkill.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moloko plus, outrider567 and Greenberg