• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I don't think the gap in the entrance which is intentionally made is not essential.
I have used a rubber band for handicrafts which is elastic enough to send out dioxide from exit-bag, even if its entrance has been tied tightly.
Also, there must be a slight gap physically between exit-bag entrance and the tube transmitting Nitrogen.
If I made a gap on purpose, the more oxygen would flow into exit-bag.

Did anyone feel fast and peaceful unconscious?
I could find a lot of cases claiming painfulness just before fainting.
Also, a few reports with no pain statement have caught my eyes.
It seems to depend on personal genetic differences, the more gap doesn't make suicide attempter more comfortable in my opinion.

Thanks for your advices guys, but I have to find another way,
Now I am planning to make a small electronic which sprays Nitrogen when I sleep, using a timer switch and solenoid valve.
Also, I am collecting guide information about South America countries such as Peru and Bolivia to obtain N.
Because the D does not respond to my email( I don't know why ) and If D sends me N, it will be censored at customs with high probability in Korea.
Maybe your nitrogen was originally mixed with oxygen in the balloon? And your nitrogen was less than 97-98% pure?

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Maybe your nitrogen was originally mixed with oxygen in the balloon? And your nitrogen was less than 97-98% pure?
I followed this video veoh.com/watch/v20346951QY4egAaB.
Also, I squeezed twice after being filled with Nitrogen to lower the density of oxygen.

And the answer is no to the doubt about Nitrogen purity.
I have bought Nitrogen at a legitimate store, and they only sell 99 ~ 99.99% pure Nitrogen.

You can see research about suffocation and pain from lack of oxygen here.
https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00594.2002

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dissolve and freelifexit
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I followed this video veoh.com/watch/v20346951QY4egAaB.
Also, I squeezed twice after being filled with Nitrogen to lower the density of oxygen.

And the answer is no to the doubt about Nitrogen purity.
I have bought Nitrogen at a legitimate store, and they only sell 99 ~ 99.99% pure Nitrogen.

You can see research about suffocation and pain from lack of oxygen here.
https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00594.2002
In general, forum participants say that you need to leave a free hole between the neck and the package (this was not shown in the video you sent me)
The free hole between the neck and the tube is not enough for oxygen to escape from the bag.
The hole between the neck and the package should be such that two fingers fit in this gap (as they write on the forum). Everyone's fingers are different sizes, but the bottom line is that the nitrogen flow that you install will be enough to flush oxygen out of this hole. The flow of nitrogen will be stronger than the flow of oxygen entering through this hole. So they write.

Reactions: outrider567 and WanderingWater
H

Harold

May 8, 2022
In general, forum participants say that you need to leave a free hole between the neck and the package (this was not shown in the video you sent me)
The free hole between the neck and the tube is not enough for oxygen to escape from the bag.
The hole between the neck and the package should be such that two fingers fit in this gap (as they write on the forum). Everyone's fingers are different sizes, but the bottom line is that the nitrogen flow that you install will be enough to flush oxygen out of this hole. The flow of nitrogen will be stronger than the flow of oxygen entering through this hole. So they write.
Have you ever tried exit-bag with nitrogen?

On this site, the cowards want to believe that there is no pain in inhaling pure nitrogen, just believing only carbon dioxide causes air hunger.
But the truth is not, I already have linked specific research about this.
And here is a human test subject who felt enough pain from inhaling inert gas.
The PPH is not always right.

Do you truly believe that only unscientific reason like a two-finger size gap takes CTB candidates away from pain?
When you breathe out in exit-bag, the diff in pressure and nitrogen flow makes dioxide out of exit-bag.
Also, it is not possible to seal the entrance perfectly, If I did so, exit-bag would be exploded.

The rubber band and your skin is elastic enough to send out dioxide from exit-bag by the diff in pressure.
The two-finger gap only causes more oxygen inflow.

I don't know why people pursue enough gap in exit-bag, believing that insufficient seals cause failure or prolonged CTB in masks something.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022

On this site, the cowards want to believe that there is no pain in inhaling pure nitrogen, just believing only carbon dioxide causes air hunger.

Do you truly believe that only unscientific reason like a two-finger size gap takes CTB candidates away from pain?
When you breathe out in exit-bag, the diff in pressure and nitrogen flow makes dioxide out of exit-bag.
Also, it is not possible to seal the entrance perfectly, If I did so, exit-bag would be exploded.

The rubber band and your skin is elastic enough to send out dioxide from exit-bag by the diff in pressure.

I don't know why people pursue enough gap in exit-bag, believing that insufficient seals cause failure or prolonged CTB in masks something.
Calling people cowards is a very low act. To seek a peaceful death means that a person is not inclined to sadomasochism and believes that death should NOT be a painful process. You're just rude. You can continue to conduct research on unity with yourself, your rudeness and your stereotypes in relation to death, "hero"
Intentionally hurting yourself is not heroism or courage. This is desire and determination. But the lack of determination to commit painful suicide does not make a person a coward. I feel sorry for those people who had to hear from you that they are cowards. Your arrogance.

Reactions: limeoctave, ztem and bellaciao
H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Calling people cowards is a very low act. To seek a peaceful death means that a person is not inclined to sadomasochism and believes that death should NOT be a painful process. You're just rude. You can continue to conduct research on unity with yourself, your rudeness and your stereotypes in relation to death, "hero"
Intentionally hurting yourself is not heroism or courage. This is desire and determination. But the lack of determination to commit painful suicide does not make a person a coward. I feel sorry for those people who had to hear from you that they are cowards. Your arrogance.
Have you ever read my entire writing?
Only the parrotlike two-finger size gap is being said on your mouth with no further evidence.
Also, you only responded to the word "cowards", not about opinions.

And did I praise my experience and blame those who want the peacefull death?
No, I am also a person who has spent so much time to seek painless CTB.
I am now sharing my experiences and want to say that dealing with inhaling inert gas as last insurance is not appropriate for someone, because it depends on personal diff. So they can check whether it causes pain for them, it's not to urge people to die now. If someone is ready to execute exit-bag plan, it is not a hard way to just check pain or not.
Can you guess how much did I feel frustrated when I failed CTB via exti-bag? It was the last bastion for me. I hope these people who are suffering enough from their life not to get into the same circumstance. Is there any relation between my words and the "sadomasochism" you told me about?

You just want to listen "nitrogen is god! No pain! Gentlemans and ladies, do not worry about your CTB!" and want to know everything with just not moving your ass.
I do not treat people on this site as cowards, but you are a coward.
Sudden aggressive reaction, rudeness, and also what you have done like reading only what you want is like a little coward kid.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Have you ever read my entire writing?
Only the parrotlike two-finger size gap is being said on your mouth with no further evidence.
Also, you only responded to the word "cowards", not about opinions.

And did I praise my experience and blame those who want the peacefull death?
No, I am also a person who has spent so much time to seek painless CTB.
I am now sharing my experiences and want to say that dealing with inhaling inert gas as last insurance is not appropriate for someone, because it depends on personal diff. So they can check whether it causes pain for them, it's not to urge people to die now. If someone is ready to execute exit-bag plan, it is not a hard way to just check pain or not.
Can you guess how much did I feel frustrated when I failed CTB via exti-bag? It was the last bastion for me. I hope these people who are suffering enough from their life not to get into the same circumstance. Is there any relation between my words and the "sadomasochism" you told me about?

You just want to listen "nitrogen is god! No pain! Gentlemans and ladies, do not worry about your CTB!" and want to know everything with just not moving your ass.
I do not treat people on this site as cowards, but you are a coward.
Sudden aggressive reaction, rudeness, and also what you have done like reading only what you want is like a little coward kid.
What you call "parrot repetition" is a chain of opinions that will be the same, and LOGICALLY, that people will say the same thing when a certain thought seems reasonable and important. It's strange that you don't understand this. Moreover, I did not claim, but wrote that this is what they usually say and discuss on the forum. So you don't have to turn my words upside down to expose yourself from a favorable side for you. I personally have not yet saved up money for this method to assert something. Well, I'm obviously not going to write to you about my research. You can continue to tell people about cowardice with saliva on your lips. This is arrogance. Someone on the forum was conducting their own investigation. Someone managed to achieve a loss of consciousness and a drop in oxygen levels. Someone can't do it. This is the first time I've heard from you about pain, because those who have tried have written about tingling and headaches. Maximum. I can't say anything about this method. You started aggression when you called people names. Here everyone is ready to listen to all the pros and cons of the methods. I am not interested in your arrogant attitude towards a person. Be there.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Look, you really like insulting people, it seems. What you call "repetition of parrots" is a chain of opinions that will be the same and it is LOGICAL that people will say the same thing when a certain thought seems justified and important. It's strange that you don't understand this. Moreover, I did not claim, but wrote that people on the forum usually say this and discuss it. So you don't have to turn my words upside down to expose yourself from the side that is beneficial to you. I personally have not yet saved up money for this method to assert something. Well, I'm obviously not going to write to you about my research. You can continue to tell people about cowardice with saliva at your mouth. This is arrogance. Someone on the forum was doing their own research. Someone managed to achieve unconsciousness and a drop in oxygen levels. Someone can't do it. It's the first time I've ever heard about pain from you, because those who have tried have written about tingling and headaches. Maximum. I can't say about this method.You started the aggression when you called people names. Here everyone is ready to listen to all the pros and cons of the methods. I'm not interested in your arrogant attitude towards a person. Be there.
"They said blra blra blra", "In General", "they write" does not make you run away from what you have written, little kid.
And can't you even afford exit-bag plan? Are you really a kid? If not, move your ass, go outside and work like a slave to die not like a slave.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
"They said blra blra blra", "In General", "they write" does not make you run away from what you have written, little kid.
And can't you even afford exit-bag plan? Are you really a kid? If not, move your ass, go outside and work like a slave to die not like a slave.
Uuu.. Communicating with people is clearly not for you. Remain a slave to your hatred😉

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Ok, I tested out the Nitrogen somewhat---I filled up the exit bag with Nitrogen, holding the bottom of the bag with my hands, then shut off the Nitrogen--Then I opened the bag and took a couple of breaths, the Oximeter on my finger quickly showed my oxygen number dropped from 98 to 90--So it works--Of course, I know the correct way and procedure is, to get rid of the Oxygen in your lungs first, by taking many deep breaths, expelling the Oxygen from your lungs, and then breathe in the flowing Nitrogen---I'll try that next time and post about it--The tank has about 1000 liters of Nitrogen, so I can practice as much as I want and still possess a lethal amount in the tank--I'm quite grateful to all on this thread, especially Greenberg
Where did you find a tank with 1000 liters? So far here in the us I only found about 550 and I'm frustrated

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Where did you find a tank with 1000 liters? So far here in the us I only found about 550 and I'm frustrated
I found it at WF(one of the three places we emailed about)late last March, but when I looked for it again yesterday on their site, it wasn't there--You could always call them again and ask about it(Btw, its actually 3000 liters not 1000 liters, its 125 cu ft and weighs 69 lbs)--When I called them yesterday, I was glad they confirmed it was filled with 99.0% Nitrogen gas

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal, dissolve and Funeralprincess
Y

Yesyaw22

May 8, 2022
Hello all,

To begin with, I don't really feel as if an introduction is necessary given the subject matter; I am sure you are all aware why I am here on this site.

Anyway, having read through countless threads and posts; and because I am new here, I'd like to some questions answered please...

Firstly, maybe I've missed it but certain words such as 'ctb' and 'PPH' require their meaning.

Second, with the research I've conducted with insights both from 'normal' individuals and the information gathered from 'Mad Dog Brewing', I need to have some degree of certainty that the 'exit-bag' method will 'do the job'.

I have created drawings of which how I believe the exit-bag will have the most effect and the highest level (in my opinion) of success.

What is of concern the most is both the inert gas and the amount required.

So far, the focus of success has been with using N2 nitrogen.
Additionally, the 15Lpm seems sufficient across the board.

However, my confusionis mainly on the amount of gas required...

As @TiredHorse stated in the opening post; they claim that 600L would be sufficient for success...
Stating that 15Lpm running for the entirety of 600L (40 minutes) would essentially confirm success.

However, what I find confusing is the claims/information made from Mad Dog...???
The CEO (if you will) presented their method as easy as going to the toilet...

Moreover, the 'bottles' or 'tanks' they provide certainly are not large enough to hold 600L of gas...what size are those they provide?

Also, the claims made by them specifically stated using the exit-bag; One would be unconscious within half a minute and crucially, they claim death would occur within 4 minutes.

Again, forgive me a little as I am brand new here and given my circumstances, I wish to attempt this once and once only...(and painlessly as has been stated).

Can anyone please provide me with specific details; even products if possible, to hopefully accomplish the choice I've made.

I'm UK based if that helps.

Thank you.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Not sure what you're talking about--Breathing in Nitrogen is just like breathing in Oxygen, there's no difference and no pain
Hello all,

To begin with, I don't really feel as if an introduction is necessary given the subject matter; I am sure you are all aware why I am here on this site.

Anyway, having read through countless threads and posts; and because I am new here, I'd like to some questions answered please...

Firstly, maybe I've missed it but certain words such as 'ctb' and 'PPH' require their meaning.

Second, with the research I've conducted with insights both from 'normal' individuals and the information gathered from 'Mad Dog Brewing', I need to have some degree of certainty that the 'exit-bag' method will 'do the job'.

I have created drawings of which how I believe the exit-bag will have the most effect and the highest level (in my opinion) of success.

What is of concern the most is both the inert gas and the amount required.

So far, the focus of success has been with using N2 nitrogen.
Additionally, the 15Lpm seems sufficient across the board.

However, my confusionis mainly on the amount of gas required...

As @TiredHorse stated in the opening post; they claim that 600L would be sufficient for success...
Stating that 15Lpm running for the entirety of 600L (40 minutes) would essentially confirm success.

However, what I find confusing is the claims/information made from Mad Dog...???
The CEO (if you will) presented their method as easy as going to the toilet...

Moreover, the 'bottles' or 'tanks' they provide certainly are not large enough to hold 600L of gas...what size are those they provide?

Also, the claims made by them specifically stated using the exit-bag; One would be unconscious within half a minute and crucially, they claim death would occur within 4 minutes.

Again, forgive me a little as I am brand new here and given my circumstances, I wish to attempt this once and once only...(and painlessly as has been stated).

Can anyone please provide me with specific details; even products if possible, to hopefully accomplish the choice I've made.

I'm UK based if that helps.

Thank you.
600L is enough to CTB(Catch The Bus meaning suicide)--PPH is Peaceful Pill Handbook---600 L is 40 minutes, death can come as soon as 6 to 8 minutes(as per Quora site)--Please share your drawings of the Exit Bag if you can, many would appreciate it

Last edited:
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I found it at WF(one of the three places we emailed about)late last March, but when I looked for it again yesterday on their site, it wasn't there--You could always call them again and ask about it(Btw, its actually 3000 liters not 1000 liters, its 125 cu ft and weighs 69 lbs)--When I called them yesterday, I was glad they confirmed it was filled with 99.0% Nitrogen gas
Yeah I'm just a bit mad they said they no longer have that which I don't understand

S

Schmootz

Dec 17, 2021
I have tried Nitrogen with exit-bag twice yesterday, but there is no peaceful unconscious.
The feeling of suffocation happened, also I could feel the blood out from my face and acra.
Those pains made me take off the exit-bag, making a ringing in the ears and dizziness.

I had tightly tied the exit-bag entrance twice with a rubber band, also more than 15L/m flow rate and deep breath strictly had been cleaved.
But at 50 seconds in the first try and 30 seconds in the second try, I could not afford those pains.

It is not true that only excess carbon dioxide makes humans feel suffocation.
The extremely low oxygen density also makes the same phenomenon.

It seems the exit-bag method to require plenty of endurance and concentration to overcome an instinct for survival.
The peaceful unconscious might not come.
I'm sorry you were unsuccessful in your attempt to CTB. It seems strange to say something like "I'm sorry you didn't kill yourself" but there it is. I can understand your anger and frustration, especially since you probably went to a lot of trouble to get the equipment and make final societal arrangements.

The inert gas exit bag method has been around for many, many, years. I remember first hearing about it when it was part of the "Final Exit" dustup back in the early 1990's. Since then hundreds if not thousands of people have CTB'd with this method, many of them in supervised and sometimes clinical settings. All report a peaceful passing.

The failure of your system to provide satisfactory results is difficult to diagnose remotely, especially when we need to get past your anger to give you meaningful advice. From your correspondence on the board so far it would appear you have lost all faith in the Exit Bag System and I think you are right to move on to another method. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: moloko plus and Choronzon
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I have tried Nitrogen with exit-bag twice yesterday, but there is no peaceful unconscious.
The feeling of suffocation happened, also I could feel the blood out from my face and acra.
Those pains made me take off the exit-bag, making a ringing in the ears and dizziness.

I had tightly tied the exit-bag entrance twice with a rubber band, also more than 15L/m flow rate and deep breath strictly had been cleaved.
But at 50 seconds in the first try and 30 seconds in the second try, I could not afford those pains.

It is not true that only excess carbon dioxide makes humans feel suffocation.
The extremely low oxygen density also makes the same phenomenon.

It seems the exit-bag method to require plenty of endurance and concentration to overcome an instinct for survival.
The peaceful unconscious might not come.
What was the purity of the nitrogen? That matters a lot honestly and the bag needs to not be too tight or too loose from what I have read and heard

Y

Yesyaw22

May 8, 2022
Not sure what you're talking about--Breathing in Nitrogen is just like breathing in Oxygen, there's no difference and no pain

600L is enough to CTB(Catch The Bus meaning suicide)--PPH is Peaceful Pill Handbook---600 L is 40 minutes, death can come as soon as 6 to 8 minutes(as per Quora site)--Please share your drawings of the Exit Bag if you can, many would appreciate it
Firstly, thanks for the response.
After conducting further research, there has been many threads/posts that claim a 40L capacity would be sufficient...however at 15Lpm, doesn't leave much for discrepancies.

I even read a few that stated 8L is enough???
Again, I'm finding it difficult to find the information I require for success of ctb.

I'd prefer to just find a simple conversion table; and possibly proven methods.

As for the mask...
My drawings were sketch drawn and ideas for a better way to ensure removal of waste breath, obviously increasing the effectiveness of the nitrogen gas.
The more efficient the mask, the cost ratio decreases along with the better success rate.

For the mask...
Utilising the medical 'frames' now available with modifications would ensure the bag is both comfortably away from the nose and mouth, but at the same time increase gas flow.

Additionally, I sketched a tube design that would appear 'halo' like above the head with a double split flow connector...
This combination with holes within the tubing both sides would ensure movement of gas downwards; thus flushing the exhaled breath out the bottom with more efficiency - but still have the 15Lpm flowing in flawlessly.

Essentially...you'd be more likely of breathing in just the gas without any Co2 increase (even decreasing).

To some, this may be a bit too much work and bother but for me personally, I'd prefer having a higher rate of success the the first time if things are done more intelligently than rushed and resulting in failure.

At this moment though, getting the sufficient amount of N2 is frustrating.

I will post with updates until the day arrives.

L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020

What happens when you pull down the mask full of nitrogen and start breathing it? You just pass out? Is it quick?

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Can someone please help ? :( 😟
for nitrogen tank how cubic metre minimum needed for 30 minutes? Is 1m3 enough?
and the regulator how many for the pressure output bar?

The guide says 600 l?

the guide is complicated and i cant find it/cant understand

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
What happens when you pull down the mask full of nitrogen and start breathing it? You just pass out? Is it quick?
First, you do deep breaths to get the oxygen out of your lungs, while filling up the bag with Nitrogen--Then pull it down to your neck--After about 5 deep breaths of Nitrogen, got a little dizzy, the oxygen number dropped from 98 to 54
Can someone please help ? :( 😟
for nitrogen tank how cubic metre minimum needed for 30 minutes? Is 1m3 enough?
and the regulator how many for the pressure output bar?

The guide says 600 l?

the guide is complicated and i cant find it/cant understand
600 liters is enough--flowmeter needs to be set at 15 liters per minute--The PSI pressure should be 2000

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
First, you do deep breaths to get the oxygen out of your lungs, while filling up the bag with Nitrogen--Then pull it down to your neck--After about 5 deep breaths of Nitrogen, got a little dizzy, the oxygen number dropped from 98 to 54

600 liters is enough--flowmeter needs to be set at 15 liters per minute--The PSI pressure should be 2000
What? Isnt regulator only 200 bar?
600 l i know what i dont get is 1m3 cylinder enough?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
What? Isnt regulator only 200 bar?
600 l i know what i dont get is 1m3 cylinder enough?
The Jan 24th entry on my blog answers your questions. You would have to perform a conversion from metric to imperial for your gas volume. Best, G

Reactions: Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
The Jan 24th entry on my blog answers your questions. You would have to perform a conversion from metric to imperial for your gas volume. Best, G
This?
Still dont understand which one :'(
i try to convert 600 L to cubic meter and it says 0.6
and 20 cubic foot=0.5 m3

but still unsure if 1m3 gas tank is enough or theres a difference measurement/spec
IndSpec-2-8-16.jpg

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
This?
Still dont understand which one :'(
i try to convert 600 L to cubic meter and it says 0.6
and 20 cubic foot=0.5 m3

but still unsure if 1m3 gas tank is enough or theres a difference measurement/spec
IndSpec-2-8-16.jpg
35cf equals approximately 1m^3. So yes, you have more than enough gas. Best, G

Reactions: bellaciao and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Regulator will show 2000 PSI when you turn on the Nitrogen tank

Is 200 bar the output or input? Its output right? (Try to make sure in case im wrong)
On 1st page it only says 15 LPM. But didnt mention about other spec.

i have oxygen regulator i wonder if it works? I try to google it some said it can be used but need to change the flow meter or something

i try to ask the seller near my place they ask which regulator spec do i need 😥 they also selling the tank i wonder since its near they can just deliver and choose whats compatible but they still ask me about the spec with the regulator

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Is 200 bar the output or input? Its output right? (Try to make sure in case im wrong)
On 1st page it only says 15 LPM. But didnt mention about other spec.

i have oxygen regulator i wonder if it works? I try to google it some said it can be used but need to change the flow meter or something

i try to ask the seller near my place they ask which regulator spec do i need 😥 they also selling the tank i wonder since its near they can just deliver and choose whats compatible but they still ask me about the spec with the regulator
I would PM Greenberg, he's the expert

D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
People, please!

I wrote about this before in this thread (months ago).
You don't really need to blow the bag continuously.

What you really need is to create a confined space of N2 to get knocked-out quickly.
Take the biggest bag you can - from hardware supplies - the type they use for outdoor dumpsters. 200 L or so.

Once you have it secured around your neck, get it filled with N2 holding your breath. Would take 30-40 seconds.
As soon as you start breathing, things will start to charge rapidly. It's very close to general anesthesia.
Just start to count: 1... Inhale ... 2.... Exhale .... 3... Inhale ... 4.... Exhale....
On count 7 or 8 your vision will turn blurry and foggy, there might be a little bit of ringing. On count 9 to 10 you are disoriented and unconscious.

It means what it means - unconscious means immobilized, incapacitated. There's no gasping, no fighting for air.
With every shallow breath you're still taking, the will be less O2 in your system, putting you to even deeper sleep.
If you are really, really worried about taking the bag off, you might want to think about securing your hands somehow.
Thats it. If you don't take it off, you're not going to come back. At all. Because you're already incapable of it. Your body is not giving a tiniest f### about CO2 build-up et cetera!

The whole idea of this method is to get knocked-out ASAP, within 10 seconds.
You're not supposed to sit with the bag on your head for minutes praying for it to work. No. It either kicks in within 10-15 s or your setup is wrong.
Don't take my word for it - experiment and write back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
People, please!

I wrote about this before in this thread (months ago).
You don't really need to blow the bag continuously.

What you really need is to create a confined space of N2 to get knocked-out quickly.
Take the biggest bag you can - from hardware supplies - the type they use for outdoor dumpsters. 200 L or so.

Once you have it secured around your neck, get it filled with N2 holding your breath. Would take 30-40 seconds.
As soon as you start breathing, things will start to charge rapidly. It's very close to general anesthesia.
Just start to count: 1... Inhale ... 2.... Exhale .... 3... Inhale ... 4.... Exhale....
On count 7 or 8 your vision will turn blurry and foggy, there might be a little bit of ringing. On count 9 to 10 you are disoriented and unconscious.

It means what it means - unconscious means immobilized, incapacitated. There's no gasping, no fighting for air.
With every shallow breath you're still taking, the will be less O2 in your system, putting you to even deeper sleep.
If you are really, really worried about taking the bag off, you might want to think about securing your hands somehow.
Thats it. If you don't take it off, you're not going to come back. At all. Because you're already incapable of it. Your body is not giving a tiniest f### about CO2 build-up et cetera!

The whole idea of this method is to get knocked-out ASAP, within 10 seconds.
You're not supposed to sit with the bag on your head for minutes praying for it to work. No. It either kicks in within 10-15 s or your setup is wrong.
Don't take my word for it - experiment and write back.
Yep, a few deep breaths and just 20 seconds later from the filled Nitrogen Turkey bag, I took the bag off, bit dizzy while walking a few steps, Oxygen cratered to 54

Reactions: moloko plus