• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
@Faraknur Thank you for all the suggestions! Because I'll be hanging myself form a beam (if I do hang myself) there's nowhere to tie hands to. Only tie/handcuff them together :(
@Greenberg yep...but since then I've also found older posts from before he joined where people talk about higher flowrates. Can't find another regulator. The EM one is the only clickstyle regulator I can get which will match with my region's tanks. They do not sell clickstyle regulators here for nitrogen. And yes I've looked and emailed and enquired.

E

exitguido

Feb 14, 2022
Having researched extensively my only concern about the exit bag method is based on reports from two people who, between them, observed scores of people die using it.

The quote below is from this link (about 3/4 of the way through): https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/suicide-plan/transcript/

>>TED GOODWIN: About half the people have the tremor in their arms. So their arms come up. And that's just muscle reaction. I'm going to make sure your arms don't tear a hole in that bag. I'm going to hold your arms down.<<

And IIRC George Exoo in Jon Ronson's _Reverend Death_ said about 20% of unconscious people have some kind of involuntary arm movement.

Presuming Ted Goodwin told the undercover Georgia LEO the truth, ISTM needing to hold down the arms of 50% of dying people is a very troubling consideration.

Any thoughts appreciated - TIA.

• Informative
Reactions: dissolve and LeSamourai263
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Having researched extensively my only concern about the exit bag method is based on reports from two people who, between them, observed scores of people die using it.

The quote below is from this link (about 3/4 of the way through): https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/suicide-plan/transcript/

>>TED GOODWIN: About half the people have the tremor in their arms. So their arms come up. And that's just muscle reaction. I'm going to make sure your arms don't tear a hole in that bag. I'm going to hold your arms down.<<

And IIRC George Exoo in Jon Ronson's _Reverend Death_ said about 20% of unconscious people have some kind of involuntary arm movement.

Presuming Ted Goodwin told the undercover Georgia LEO the truth, ISTM needing to hold down the arms of 50% of dying people is a very troubling consideration.

Any thoughts appreciated - TIA.
This is well known. Your body goes through posturing (involuntary muscle contraction) as your brain dies. It's not a secret. Many people here consider securing their arms to their chair. I'm not using a chair so I might have some elastic loops on my belt to slip my hands through as soon as I pull the bag down.

Reactions: Anzhe
S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Seems nobody discussing Propane option..? Found this artickle..Adding as a file... Seems like it was used same principal as Helium or Nitrogen..However Propane is super easy to get at any gas stations with no questions asked...? Is there another side of it..? Does it work same way..? Painless..? You passing out and then death follows?

Attachments

• The_Forensic_Investigation_of_Propane_Gas_Asphyxia.pdf
    362.2 KB · Views: 0
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Seems nobody discussing Propane option..? Found this artickle..Adding as a file... Seems like it was used same principal as Helium or Nitrogen..However Propane is super easy to get at any gas stations with no questions asked...? Is there another side of it..? Does it work same way..? Painless..? You passing out and then death follows?
By the looks of it, yes. But they add a smell (mentioned in that investigation) which you might not want in your final moments.

The biggest risk is that you are handling an explosive/flammable gas.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-liquified-propane-via-exit-bag.28450/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/butane-exit-bag.46449/#post-840155

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propane-exit-bag.12498/

And plenty more threads but since you are new you can't search for threads yet (apparently)

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
By the looks of it, yes. But they add a smell (mentioned in that investigation) which you might not want in your final moments.

The biggest risk is that you are handling an explosive/flammable gas.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-liquified-propane-via-exit-bag.28450/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/butane-exit-bag.46449/#post-840155

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propane-exit-bag.12498/

And plenty more threads but since you are new you can't search for threads yet (apparently)
Thank you , i will take a look.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Thank you , i will take a look.
It's dangerous because it's extremely flammable. You'll be putting other people at risk. And yes, they add chemicals to it to add an unpleasant smell.

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
It's dangerous because it's extremely flammable. You'll be putting other people at risk. And yes, they add chemicals to it to add an unpleasant smell.
But in theory..It's the same outcome..Right..?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
In addition, please note that propane -- similar to argon -- is denser than air. As such, It may accumulate in low spaces and near the floor.

Reactions: Interloper
S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
In addition, please note that propane -- similar to argon -- is denser than air. As such, It may accumulate in low spaces and near the floor.
Meaning …? person should be on the floor ..?

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Be careful of harming pets and young children.
If i would use nasal cover..For not to feel the smell of Propane..And Inhale / Exhale through the mouth only...? Would that work the same way ..? And would use turned off car with exit bag... For others safety by using propane...?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Frankly, propane is a poor choice as an asphyxiant mainly due to its flammability properties. It should never be considered as a CBT solution especially when nitrogen is readily available.

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Frankly, propane is a poor choice as an asphyxiant mainly due to its flammability properties. It should never be considered as a CBT solution especially when nitrogen is readily available.
I can not get Nytrogen..Every welding store that i tried..Online or Physical..Requires application to fill...And usually they sell it only to businesses. And not delivering to residential areas.
I understand your concern about safety , i'll make sure there won't be a living soul on 2miles radius around me..But please tell me if that would work..? Would that be efficient ? If i would use NOSAL blocker for the smell..?And inhale/exhale through the mouth only. And in general would it work with propane..? I'm really shitting my pants here...And i don't want to fail...So just hypothetically what would have to be done ..For it to work..?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I can not get Nytrogen..Every welding store that i tried..Online or Physical..Requires application to fill...And usually they sell it only to businesses. And not delivering to residential areas.
I understand your concern about safety , i'll make sure there won't be a living soul on 2miles radius around me..But please tell me if that would work..? Would that be efficient ? If i would use NOSAL blocker for the smell..?And inhale/exhale through the mouth only. And in general would it work with propane..? I'm really shitting my pants here...And i don't want to fail...So just hypothetically what would have to be done ..For it to work..?
Listen, if you fill up a bag with any gas that removes the oxygen you're going to die because there's no oxygen to breathe. Some gases like nitrogen you won't feel much at all while others, like CO2, would make you feel sick and panic and just horrible. However, playing with propane is extremely dangerous and we are strongly encouraging you to not use it.

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Listen, if you fill up a bag with any gas that removes the oxygen you're going to die because there's no oxygen to breathe. Some gases like nitrogen you won't feel much at all while others, like CO2, would make you feel sick and panic and just horrible. However, playing with propane is extremely dangerous and we are strongly encouraging you to not use it.
Appreciate your concern , however i'm not able to posses Helium or Nitrogen.
Couple more questions.. Since propane is heavier than Oxygen..Would it push oxygen out of EXIT BAG...?Or it would try to go down and get out of the bag...Instead of pushing oxygen away..?

Also Do you have any idea how long regular propane tank (20) lbs , would last with open flow on 20 PSI...?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Appreciate your concern , however i'm not able to posses Helium or Nitrogen.
Couple more questions.. Since propane is heavier than Oxygen..Would it push oxygen out of EXIT BAG...?Or it would try to go down and get out of the bag...Instead of pushing oxygen away..?

Also Do you have any idea how long regular propane tank (20) lbs , would last with open flow on 20 PSI...?
I don't know the answers to your questions. I don't know how a propane tank works. I only know about nitrogen and nitrogen regulators.

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Since Propane is denser than air..Would that mean it wouldn't push the oxygen out of Exit Bag..? Instead oxygen would stay at the top..And propane in the bottom...?

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Hi,
I'm sorry if this has already been asked.
I'd like to do the exit bag not in my apartment, but outdoors, at night, possibly in a park.
Do you think it would be possible? Or it's better to be indoors?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Best to do in an area where you would not be disturbed for a prolonged period of time.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Best to do in an area where you would not be disturbed for a prolonged period of time.
Alright. I think that a park I know during nighttime would be ideal. The only thing I'm afraid is that if I do it outdoors, maybe there's more risk for the gas to get out of the bag or something? I would be sitting on a bench...idk

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Alright. I think that a park I know during nighttime would be ideal. The only thing I'm afraid is that if I do it outdoors, maybe there's more risk for the gas to get out of the bag or something? I would be sitting on a bench...idk
No offense meant here but you realise you're going to possibly traumatise some random stranger or possibly child when they find your body in a park? I understand not being able to do it indoors because maybe you don't live alone but a hotel would be much more preferable because you can at least leave a note on the bathroom door.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
No offense meant here but you realise you're going to possibly traumatise some random stranger or possibly child when they find your body in a park? I understand not being able to do it indoors because maybe you don't live alone but a hotel would be much more preferable because you can at least leave a note on the bathroom door.
You are totally right. It's just that I have no idea on how to carry a helium tank to an hotel room, I don't even have a car..

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
You are totally right. It's just that I have no idea on how to carry a helium tank to an hotel room, I don't even have a car..
First, make sure your helium is pure. A lot of is diluted now. Someone else here, I don't remember their username took a 20cf tank of nitrogen to a hotel in a suitcase.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
First, make sure your helium is pure. A lot of is diluted now. Someone else here, I don't remember their username took a 20cf tank of nitrogen to a hotel in a suitcase.
Okay, thank you.
Do you guys have any idea on how much the total cost of each item to make the exit bag + the tank would be?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Okay, thank you.
Do you guys have any idea on how much the total cost of each item to make the exit bag + the tank would be?
This really depends on where you live. Overall nitrogen seems to be cheaper than helium. The exit bag itself is very cheap to make. A few dollars worth of supplies. Your main spend will be the nitrogen and regulator.

Reactions: Road_To_Nowhere
S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Sorry to bother you again.
If Nitrogen is used...And my regulator does not have liters per minute..Only has PSI levels...So my question is ...What it would have to be set at...? To achieve approx. 15l/minute flow using nitrogen..?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
What you require is a flow regulator for nitrogen that can be set at a flow rate of 15lpm. A regulator would not work for you as the flow rate cannot be set to the desired flow.

TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
Sorry to bother you again.
If Nitrogen is used...And my regulator does not have liters per minute..Only has PSI levels...So my question is ...What it would have to be set at...? To achieve approx. 15l/minute flow using nitrogen..?
Most of the ones that I've seen will do m/L, or they do CFM. Would recommend using a volumetric converter to figure out these points. This will help depending on which flow regulator you decide to go with.

But like Greenberg said, you can't just use a regulator. You'll need a regulator and a flow meter.

Last edited: