• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hello friends. This isn't any confirmation that I will go back on my decision to CTB in 2022, rather, if I did, then the tv shows, movies, and video games I'm anticipating would probably be the reason why (besides my unlikely miracle stipulation). I recognize I'm privileged in a lot of ways seeing that I even get to experience these useless things and draw joy from them. Even with my depression and on my worst days I still have the lucky ability to turn my brain off sometimes and just let myself enjoy what many would consider stupid normie crap. As I've mentioned before though, even these trivial pursuits are dwindling in their effects and I still fully intend on carrying out with my plans later this year. Hopefully most of the things I list, especially the ones later in the year, end up being so disappointingly bad that I would feel glad I didn't get to experience them. That way I'd have no regrets upon my CTB. With some of the things included, I could take or leave them if I have to but I still would be interested if by some miracle I am alive so I decided I'd also add in a rating on a scale of 1-10 of how likely I am to be wiling to stay alive for each thing. I put this in Recovery just in case I end up using this as the basis for actually recovering or at least postponing my CTB (because I sure as hell won't encounter the main reason that would actually get me to stop).

I also thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else is looking forward to anything minor in the entertainment circle. It doesn't have to be a game/show/film. It could also be a book, music album, podcast, or any media that you're excited for and would feel at least somewhat regretful about if you didn't get to experience it before dying. You don't have to use a table or include the rating, that's just what I felt like doing.

Thing Release DateMediaSurvival Rating
PokƩmon Legends: ArceusJanuary 28thGame9 (Looks fun and comes out soon so why not?)
MorbiusJanuary 28thMovie3 (Only interested in how this relates to other movies)
The BatmanMarch 4thMovie5 (Just curious to see if the Twilight guy could really pull it off)
Turning RedMarch 11thMovie6 (Might as well since it's Pixar and I'm East Asian)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2April 8thMovie9 (Really enjoyed the first one and the second one looks like it'll be even better)
Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of DumbledoreApril 15thMovie2 (I have no faith in this one but it could surprise me or at the very least, jerk off my nostalgia)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of MadnessMay 6thMovie9 (I feel like this'll be an even better movie than No Way Home and unlike that movie, I'm currently unspoiled on most of the planned cameos)
Kirby and the Forgotten LandSpring 2022Game9 (The game looks extremely promising and I'm already a huge fan of Kirby games)
Jurassic World DominionJune 10thMovie10 (This is it right here. The one thing that I absolutely must see before I die. I've been really into the lore of the Jurassic Park movies lately and this promises to be the ultimate culmination of everything that happened before like Star Wars Episode 9 or Avengers Endgame. The actual quality of this movie will probably be somewhere in between but hopefully it's more like Endgame than Star Wars...)
LightyearJune 17thMovie5 (IMO, this is the movie where Pixar finally hit the uncanny valley and I'm all for it)
Thor: Love and ThunderJuly 8thMovie8 (I really liked Thor Ragnarok and the same director is back so might as well see it lol hopefully it doesn't end on like a cliffhanger or anything)
Black AdamJuly 29thMovie5 (I liked Shazam but the fact that they won't even put Shazam in the title worries me. Hopefully it's a fun movie)
Splatoon 3Summer 2022Game7 (I like the Splatoon games even though I suck at them. These games are at least fun for the first few weeks with the story and music)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part 1October 7thMovie1 (Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt this movie will be amazing and epic and all that stuff but the fact that it has Part 1 in the title means I would have to wait another year minimum just to see the next part if I see this movie. This means there is a very likely chance that I will have to CTB for sure before this movie comes out if I want to stick to my death being in 2022 and to avoid being sucked into staying alive and dragging out my overall suffering longer than I want)
The FlashNovember 4thMovie6 (In the event that I do somehow decide not to CTB before seeing the Spider-Verse movie, I guess I can at least see this one though I don't actually think it will be that good even though Flash is probably my favorite DC hero. It's certainly not gonna be enough to keep me alive though so I don't mind that much if I die before seeing it.)
Black Panther: Wakanda ForeverNovember 11thMovie5 (Same as above, though I did quite like the first Black Panther movie)
Sonic FrontiersFall 2022Game9 (Really hope this comes out before Spider-Verse. If it doesn't, then this game right here might be what actually mucks up all my plans because this game has a lot of potential. Even if the game itself sucks, the music will probably still be good so that alone would be enough to potentially destroy my CTB in 2022 plans. If it really comes to that, I might just hold off til 2024 instead but I really don't want to.)
Aquaman and the Lost KingdomDecember 16thMovie3 (Wow, I didn't even know this was a thing. I liked the first Aquaman a lot, but I just don't care that much about what's next for him)
Super Mario Bros: The MovieDecember 21stMovie7 (This movie looks like it's going to be hilariously bad and if for some reason I'm still alive by this point, at least I can look forward to Chris Pratt trying to make Mario noises)
Bayonetta 3TBAGame6 (Having no idea when exactly it will release is unfortunate, but I'm not that good at these games anyway even though I've played the other two. Even if it comes out early enough I might just wait for a price drop instead...)
South Park future seasons/movies/specialsTBAShow8 (If one gets announced to come out I'll definitely wait to see it. South Park has actually been killing it lately with their recent Pandemic, Vaccination, and Post-Covid specials so I'd probably plan my final CTB date around these releases as well)
Camp Cretaceous season(s) 5(+)TBAShow10 (This would be just as important as Jurassic World Dominion to me because, well, they're basically leading up to that movie. Now they didn't exactly confirm that the show will end before Jurassic World Dominion comes out but like come on, it has to.)
Stranger Things season 4TBAShow4 (This'll probably come out in Fall so I'm not THAT excited for it. I would just kind of want to know how it ends but I don't care that much.)
MCU Disney+ Shows:
Loki Season 2
What If? Season 2
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Echo
Ms. Marvel
TBAShows7 (Averages out to 7 though What If has been my favorite MCU show so far so hopefully season 2 comes out before I die. Otherwise I'm only interested in the rest to see how they forward the overall MCU narrative)
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Mandalorian season 3TBAShows6 (I liked the prequels' Obi-Wan so a show with him could be neat. With Mandalorian I think it peaked too early and now that Grogu is gone, what's even the point of the show anymore?)
Sonic PrimeTBAShow 7 (No idea what to expect, but it'll probably be decent at least)
The Flash (CW Show)WeeklyShow6 (If I'm lucky, season 8 will be the last season much like how Arrow's season 8 was the last. The show was only really good in season 1 but I still watch it anyway and can't wait to see how it ends. If it doesn't end in 2022, oh well.)
DC's Legends of TomorrowWeeklyShow5 (Same as the above for the most part, although this current season might not be the last but that's fine with me)
It occurs to me that only movies for the most part seem to have specific release dates right now and even those are no guarantee with the virus still shuffling around. Oh well. I hope this exercise in nerdiness was worth it. This is probably why I'm a virgin.

Last edited:
kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
Wow, that's a big list! Hopefully you'll get to experience the better ones before you CTB :).
Only thing I'm waiting for is Lost Ark's global release in 11th of Feb and I'll probably be alive at least the first 6 months of this year, so no worries if the release gets postponed a little bit.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm mildly interested in Starfield. It'll be released on november 11th. I enjoyed Bethesda rpgs in the past so I'll probably give it a go.

I sometimes jokingly think to myself I should stay alive for The Elder Scrolls 6. That will be a couple more years at least. I'm quite excited for that actually.

Last edited:
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
The Case Study of Vanitas anime adaptation is getting it's second cour on the 14th and I'm kind of looking forward to it. The show itself is pretty meh but it's an adaptation of a manga I really like. Other than that I'm not sure about specific media. I am halfway finished with persona 4 and would like to finish it

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
At the very least, I'm glad you have some things to look forward to and enjoy while you're still here. It was nice to read.

For myself, I wouldn't say there are many things, but I've been mildly interested in the Rune Factory 5 English release. (Semi-niche farming sim spin-off franchise. It's pretty special, because everyone assumed there'd never be another one after the company went bankrupt!)

That and a "WWOOFING" trip in June with my very close (online) friend. I'm worried I won't be functional enough to go, though; it's a program where you get to stay at a farm in return for your help/labor. I know he's excited about it, and so am I. I love him to bits. That's one of the things keeping me here for now. ā¤ļø

ItsMe-Hecked

ItsMe-Hecked

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Hello friends. This isn't any confirmation that I will go back on my decision to CTB in 2022, rather, if I did, then the tv shows, movies, and video games I'm anticipating would probably be the reason why (besides my unlikely miracle stipulation). I recognize I'm privileged in a lot of ways seeing that I even get to experience these useless things and draw joy from them. Even with my depression and on my worst days I still have the lucky ability to turn my brain off sometimes and just let myself enjoy what many would consider stupid normie crap. As I've mentioned before though, even these trivial pursuits are dwindling in their effects and I still fully intend on carrying out with my plans later this year. Hopefully most of the things I list, especially the ones later in the year, end up being so disappointingly bad that I would feel glad I didn't get to experience them. That way I'd have no regrets upon my CTB. With some of the things included, I could take or leave them if I have to but I still would be interested if by some miracle I am alive so I decided I'd also add in a rating on a scale of 1-10 of how likely I am to be wiling to stay alive for each thing. I put this in Recovery just in case I end up using this as the basis for actually recovering or at least postponing my CTB (because I sure as hell won't encounter the main reason that would actually get me to stop).

I also thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else is looking forward to anything minor in the entertainment circle. It doesn't have to be a game/show/film. It could also be a book, music album, podcast, or any media that you're excited for and would feel at least somewhat regretful about if you didn't get to experience it before dying. You don't have to use a table or include the rating, that's just what I felt like doing.

Thing Release DateMediaSurvival Rating
PokƩmon Legends: ArceusJanuary 28thGame9 (Looks fun and comes out soon so why not?)
MorbiusJanuary 28thMovie3 (Only interested in how this relates to other movies)
The BatmanMarch 4thMovie5 (Just curious to see if the Twilight guy could really pull it off)
Turning RedMarch 11thMovie6 (Might as well since it's Pixar and I'm East Asian)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2April 8thMovie9 (Really enjoyed the first one and the second one looks like it'll be even better)
Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of DumbledoreApril 15thMovie2 (I have no faith in this one but it could surprise me or at the very least, jerk off my nostalgia)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of MadnessMay 6thMovie9 (I feel like this'll be an even better movie than No Way Home and unlike that movie, I'm currently unspoiled on most of the planned cameos)
Kirby and the Forgotten LandSpring 2022Game9 (The game looks extremely promising and I'm already a huge fan of Kirby games)
Jurassic World DominionJune 10thMovie10 (This is it right here. The one thing that I absolutely must see before I die. I've been really into the lore of the Jurassic Park movies lately and this promises to be the ultimate culmination of everything that happened before like Star Wars Episode 9 or Avengers Endgame. The actual quality of this movie will probably be somewhere in between but hopefully it's more like Endgame than Star Wars...)
LightyearJune 17thMovie5 (IMO, this is the movie where Pixar finally hit the uncanny valley and I'm all for it)
Thor: Love and ThunderJuly 8thMovie8 (I really liked Thor Ragnarok and the same director is back so might as well see it lol hopefully it doesn't end on like a cliffhanger or anything)
Black AdamJuly 29thMovie5 (I liked Shazam but the fact that they won't even put Shazam in the title worries me. Hopefully it's a fun movie)
Splatoon 3Summer 2022Game7 (I like the Splatoon games even though I suck at them. These games are at least fun for the first few weeks with the story and music)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part 1October 7thMovie1 (Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt this movie will be amazing and epic and all that stuff but the fact that it has Part 1 in the title means I would have to wait another year minimum just to see the next part if I see this movie. This means there is a very likely chance that I will have to CTB for sure before this movie comes out if I want to stick to my death being in 2022 and to avoid being sucked into staying alive and dragging out my overall suffering longer than I want)
The FlashNovember 4thMovie6 (In the event that I do somehow decide not to CTB before seeing the Spider-Verse movie, I guess I can at least see this one though I don't actually think it will be that good even though Flash is probably my favorite DC hero. It's certainly not gonna be enough to keep me alive though so I don't mind that much if I die before seeing it.)
Black Panther: Wakanda ForeverNovember 11thMovie5 (Same as above, though I did quite like the first Black Panther movie)
Sonic FrontiersFall 2022Game9 (Really hope this comes out before Spider-Verse. If it doesn't, then this game right here might be what actually mucks up all my plans because this game has a lot of potential. Even if the game itself sucks, the music will probably still be good so that alone would be enough to potentially destroy my CTB in 2022 plans. If it really comes to that, I might just hold off til 2024 instead but I really don't want to.)
Aquaman and the Lost KingdomDecember 16thMovie3 (Wow, I didn't even know this was a thing. I liked the first Aquaman a lot, but I just don't care that much about what's next for him)
Super Mario Bros: The MovieDecember 21stMovie7 (This movie looks like it's going to be hilariously bad and if for some reason I'm still alive by this point, at least I can look forward to Chris Pratt trying to make Mario noises)
Bayonetta 3TBAGame6 (Having no idea when exactly it will release is unfortunate, but I'm not that good at these games anyway even though I've played the other two. Even if it comes out early enough I might just wait for a price drop instead...)
South Park future seasons/movies/specialsTBAShow8 (If one gets announced to come out I'll definitely wait to see it. South Park has actually been killing it lately with their recent Pandemic, Vaccination, and Post-Covid specials so I'd probably plan my final CTB date around these releases as well)
Camp Cretaceous season(s) 5(+)TBAShow10 (This would be just as important as Jurassic World Dominion to me because, well, they're basically leading up to that movie. Now they didn't exactly confirm that the show will end before Jurassic World Dominion comes out but like come on, it has to.)
Stranger Things season 4TBAShow4 (This'll probably come out in Fall so I'm not THAT excited for it. I would just kind of want to know how it ends but I don't care that much.)
MCU Disney+ Shows:
Loki Season 2
What If? Season 2
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Echo
Ms. Marvel
TBAShows7 (Averages out to 7 though What If has been my favorite MCU show so far so hopefully season 2 comes out before I die. Otherwise I'm only interested in the rest to see how they forward the overall MCU narrative)
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Mandalorian season 3TBAShows6 (I liked the prequels' Obi-Wan so a show with him could be neat. With Mandalorian I think it peaked too early and now that Grogu is gone, what's even the point of the show anymore?)
Sonic PrimeTBAShow7 (No idea what to expect, but it'll probably be decent at least)
The Flash (CW Show)WeeklyShow6 (If I'm lucky, season 8 will be the last season much like how Arrow's season 8 was the last. The show was only really good in season 1 but I still watch it anyway and can't wait to see how it ends. If it doesn't end in 2022, oh well.)
DC's Legends of TomorrowWeeklyShow5 (Same as the above for the most part, although this current season might not be the last but that's fine with me)
It occurs to me that only movies for the most part seem to have specific release dates right now and even those are no guarantee with the virus still shuffling around. Oh well. I hope this exercise in nerdiness was worth it. This is probably why I'm a virgin.
DC's Legends has been great! Behrad is awesome!

You should watch Superman and Lois.

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Was going to mention this specifically. I haven't been excited about a Kirby game in a while. I also want to see the new Horizon and God of War games.

Not exactly new media, but I've never read any of the Anne of Green Gables books (something I've been meaning to do for probably 20 years at this point) and coincidentally discovered a good audiobook version on librivox, so I'm hoping to work my way through that.

I also already paid for tickets for a concert in March, so... yeah.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Some of these happen to be on my list, too, Sonic 2 and Lightyear in particular. I'm also looking forward to Elden Ring and the FFVI remaster, both of which are coming out next month, as well as wanting to finish Endwalker (FFXIV).

Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Kirby and the Forgotten Land got a new trailer today confirming the release date to be March 25th, well before my estimated planned CTB time. Phew! šŸ˜…

im excited from what the trailer showed, ive never been a kirby fan outside kirby 64, but the figurine from the trailer reminded me of donkey kong country tropical freeze, so hopefully collectibles and dioramas. That and project triangle, those are really the only things exciting for this year.

PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William Iā€™s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
im excited from what the trailer showed, ive never been a kirby fan outside kirby 64, but the figurine from the trailer reminded me of donkey kong country tropical freeze, so hopefully collectibles and dioramas. That and project triangle, those are really the only things exciting for this year.
I wasn't sure if I would play it but you've sold me. I'm playing Tropical Freeze right now and it's fun. I was set to be disappointed upon completing it because I don't want it to be over. Zelda should be good this year too.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I wasn't sure if I would play it but you've sold me. I'm playing Tropical Freeze right now and it's fun. I was set to be disappointed upon completing it because I don't want it to be over. Zelda should be good this year too.
completely forgot about zelda coming this year, jeez. If they work on the dialogue interaction between characters thatll be a treat. Im happy you like tropical freeze, its one of my favorite things on the switch with its music and level design.
playing with dixie solo on hard is so enjoyable, even with one heart its easier than playing as dk, also gliding snd speeding around the maps is so much fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William Iā€™s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
completely forgot about zelda coming this year, jeez. If they work on the dialogue interaction between characters thatll be a treat. Im happy you like tropical freeze, its one of my favorite things on the switch with its music and level design.
playing with dixie solo on hard is so enjoyable, even with one heart its easier than playing as dk, also gliding snd speeding around the maps is so much fun.
Oh man I have a lot to look forward to. I was just celebrating finally acing Bopopolis with some Windmill Hills. I didn't know there was such a mode and that you could play solo with that character, she's my favorite pair easily for the extra verticality. As for the Zelda games, I was so used to unvoiced Zelda that the last one just felt unusual to me. I'm really hoping this will be the Alice in Wonderland equivalent of the last one, the way MM was to OoT.

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
congrats on beating it! bopopolis is a nightmare, although at least you get lots of coins and lives to bypass the rage. Also good choice, windmill hills is probably one of my favorites with that music, opening intro, and awesome level design, the german theme as a whole is pretty great too.
you unlock the hard mode by doing the bonus levels
I agree about loz too, her voice hurt so bad, I had to turn voices off because british zelda didnt fit. If they gave her miphas voice Id have loved that. Ngl, if they made the sequel dark like majoras mask or filled with more drama like twilight princess , id kill for that, oh yes I would!

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
That's some good list! In my case many games I have been waiting for a long time already came out last year and I also have a mantra "if a game comes out for a platform that I don't have, for me it doesn't exist", so I won't list anything for Switch, my list is small.

If I live long enough I'll probably wait for Tales of Arise and Guilty Gear Strive to be on sale, I'm a huge fan of both series since I was a kid and played all the Strive betas, I already want to try the full product! I hope they add Slayer in the DLC or in a extended version... Talking about new games, well I think just Sonic Frontiers, The King of Fighters XV and the supposed Yakuza 8 that was discreetly announced.

I doubt I'm gonna be able to see it at the cinema but I would like to see Sonic 2... Oh, I almost forget, I also expect more from Sonic IDW comics and Wano's arc ending in One Piece, there were rumors about a Trigun anime remake out there but I don't believe them anymore.

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
If Stranger Things 4 is really coming out later this year I wasn't aware of it, definitely excited for that especially after how season 3 ended. I really relate to how you describe being able to draw amusement from stupid things despite still wanting to ctb. It's quite absurd when you think about it, but I personally like to embrace the absurdity. I am also looking forward this year to season 3 of Motherland: Fort Salem, new Ari Aster film Disappointment Blvd., and new Robert Eggers film The Northman, release dates all tba. I hope Disappointment Blvd. doesn't disappoint me šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
New Nintendo Direct means a new thing to be excited for. Thankfully for the sake of my CTB (and my wallet), only one game got announced that's a definite buy from me.

I'm in the minority on this but I quite liked the first Fire Emblem Warriors. I was hoping though jokingly that they should make a Three Houses only Warriors game similar to Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity for Breath of the Wild. Now that it's coming, it looks amazing and I seriously hope this could be the "Golden route" that Three Houses was sorely lacking. At the very least, the music will be kickass.

Out June 22 which is also great cause it means I won't have to wait long and I could probably beat it with plenty of time before my estimated CTB date.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
FEW is a good musou, complaints about the roster aside, which is understandable, most of the negative reception is from snobs who criticize the game for being a musou, in other words, nonsense.
True, I bet if they had put Ike and Roy in the game that would have been more well received.

Something very annoying in the FEH fanbase seems to be people going hard for hyper-obscure non-lord characters so I figure any reasonable roster would disappoint people no matter what. In fact I can already see this game receiving flak if the Abysskeeper isn't playable. šŸ˜…

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
True, I bet if they had put Ike and Roy in the game that would have been more well received.
In fact, what made them really salty is the developers' statements, that both weren't relevant, which is stupid, they were the most popular male characters of FE although Roy is important just because Smash, since in his game he is garbage.
Something very annoying in the FEH fanbase seems to be people going hard for hyper-obscure non-lord characters so I figure any reasonable roster would disappoint people no matter what. In fact I can already see this game receiving flak if the Abysskeeper isn't playable. šŸ˜…
I played three TH routes and I don't even remember that dude lol A lot of those people just do it to go against the grain, it's easier to get attached to characters from GBA, 3DS, TH or Tellius games because they show enough of them to get attached and that is reflected in CYL, no one cares about characters from Thrarcia or Shadow Dragon because they don't have any kind of personality, I'm not exaggerating, in Thrarcia most characters don't have more than a couple of lines.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
That game that comes out that is extremely simmular to tarkov but graphics like apex. Thats about it i guess

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I played three TH routes and I don't even remember that dude lol A lot of those people just do it to go against the grain, it's easier to get attached to characters from GBA, 3DS, TH or Tellius games because they show enough of them to get attached and that is reflected in CYL, no one cares about characters from Thrarcia or Shadow Dragon because they don't have any kind of personality, I'm not exaggerating, in Thrarcia most characters don't have more than a couple of lines.
Mystery of the Emblem seems to be really popular in Japan at least (probably because they were the only ones to get the DS remake).

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Mystery of the Emblem seems to be really popular in Japan at least (probably because they were the only ones to get the DS remake).
Well, New Mystery is a nice game, it solves most of the problems that Shadow Dragon dragged and it gives a whole new characterization to most units, but as you say, it was not localized and most only played it when it was english patched. Michalis and Astram are husbandos. Same could be said about Holy War and Thrarcia which until recently have been well translated, damn, Thrarcia was translated to korean and spanish before english.

• Wow