• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Even if you think things might get better, there is effort and work involved to improve your life and/or how you feel. Even if things get better, and you don't ctb, and later on you are glad you didn't ctb, if do actually ctb you won't be around to feel any regret. The asymmetry principle of antinatalism works for any point in any life. Suicide is always the best option because even if it is regrettable for any reason, you won't be around to regret it.

If you're concerned about hurting others, remember that those others didn't take on your pains and problems and solve them for you. So perhaps they don't deserve the care that you think they merit. And even if they do, again, you won't be around to experience that guilt, and you deserve relief from your pain.

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" might be true in many cases, but that still doesn't mean you are obligated to seek out and implement those temporary solutions. You're allowed to decide it's not worth the effort, or that even if it is, that you're still not willing to put in the effort. Maybe you're exhausted or you simply don't care that much. Pro-lifers have a stake in oppressive structures to keep you around. Suicide is always rational and a net good for the person doing it; prolifers only care about how it affects *them*, not you.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
You don't have to live for anyone or anything. Everyone should have the right and freedom to do what they want with their lives, if they don't want to continue their lives anymore because they suffer out of various reasons then it's their choice

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The asymmetry principle of antinatalism works for any point in any life. Suicide is always the best option because even if it is regrettable for any reason, you won't be around to regret it.
I've been saying this for ages but I definitely didn't say it as succinct and clear as you did here. I'm so glad that somebody else has acknowledged this fact. All in all, your post was absolutely amazing

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I've been saying this for ages but I definitely didn't say it as succinct and clear as you did here. I'm so glad that somebody else has acknowledged this fact. All in all, your post was absolutely amazing
Aw, you're sweet. Thank you. ā˜ŗļø

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what in my case, I find it beautiful to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, existing truly is just meaningless suffering and that's why I find so much comfort in death.

To me suicide is all that feels rational especially as existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine yet nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this existence that was always so incredibly futile and undesirable in the first place. I only envy those who no longer exist but of course only never existing is true perfection, it's so disgusting and cruel how suicide isn't accepted as a valid solution to prevent suffering in this existence that there was never a need for at all, existence itself is the true problem and under no circumstances would I ever wish for it.

donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
Great words, thank you for sharing. I just wish I could have left this earth when I really wanted to, back when I first began deeply struggling. As a teen. It's like I knew how things would turn out for me in the future somehow... and hey, look I'm here. Feeling worse than ever and I don't truly have anyone anymore. And it can only get worse. I don't know when my time will come, but I just hope when it finally does before I go I can feel the most sense of relief I have ever felt, knowing everything is truly at its end for me.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Not sure I agree with this post completely to be honest.

The main reason most people want to CTB is because of bad quality experience. Most suicidal people would prefer a good life over no life, but may prefer no life over a bad life.

The majority of suicidal people wouldn't be suicidal if they had enough positive experiences in their life.

I respect people's right to CTB, but if all my issues were gone I wouldn't want to die.

It's just unfortunate that some people are in situations that aren't likely to get better because the brain/body is great at clinging onto survival despite the fact that finding wellbeing is unlikely.

I think it's best to give the only life you're going to get a real chance, then if it doesn't work, then CTB.

When life is good, it can be really fucking good, it's just hard.

Just make sure your decision is well thought through and not impulsive.

I would grant you all assisted suicide if I had the power, but first I'd grant you freedom from your problems, and the wisdom to know how to resolve/manage them permanently, just to see if you still wanted to kill yourself while free from the pain.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what in my case, I find it beautiful to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, existing truly is just meaningless suffering and that's why I find so much comfort in death.

To me suicide is all that feels rational especially as existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine yet nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this existence that was always so incredibly futile and undesirable in the first place. I only envy those who no longer exist but of course only never existing is true perfection, it's so disgusting and cruel how suicide isn't accepted as a valid solution to prevent suffering in this existence that there was never a need for at all, existence itself is the true problem and under no circumstances would I ever wish for it.
Agree, never existing would be the ideal. It's a sullied situation to have to have existed, experienced all the suffering and injustice and meaninglessness, and only then to ctb.

ā€”-

@Dark Window if you never existed you'd never crave for a "good life" and people who are satisfied with their lives are only so because so many others are oppressed in order to for the "satisfied" to have a relatively comfortable life

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Not sure I agree with this post completely to be honest.
Most suicidal people would prefer a good life over no life, but may prefer no life over a bad life.
I don't think there is an opinion to be had about not existing.

I'm gonna try to explain this with two questions. You can answer either one or both (or none obviously).

1)
This is not a hypothetical question. Answer it from your current point of view.
Would rather keep living your life on the planet Pluto or would you like to return to earth?

2)
This one is hypothetical.
You are presented with the option to enter a room. If you decide to enter the room you will have to drink the liquid inside of 1 cup of your choosing. There is a random number of cups inside the room. It could be 1 cup, 3, 1.000.000, 3485Ɨ10^64, or any other whole number between 1 and +āˆž. You will know when you enter the room but by then you have to drink 1 of the cups.
Each cup can contain either a cursed liquid or a blessed liquid. The cursed liquid would make you feel the most excruciating pain that no human on earth can even begin to imagine that you could never get used to and it would last for the rest of your life. The blessed liquid would grant you any wish you desire. It could be any amount of money, or riches, or it could be the end of all wars for ever, or a stable economy that allows everyone to succeed, or that all diseases are gone, or anything else.
The amount of cursed and blessed cups are random. It could be half and half, it could be 10% cursed and 90% blessed or 10% blessed and 90% cursed, it could be all cursed or all blessed cups, it could be anything. You won't know how many are blessed and how many are cursed beforehand and you won't ever. All you will know is whether the cup you drank was a cursed or blessed one depending on the result.
Would you enter the room?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't think there is an opinion to be had about not existing.

I'm gonna try to explain this with two questions. You can answer either one or both (or none obviously).

1)
This is not a hypothetical question. Answer it from your current point of view.
Would rather keep living your life on the planet Pluto or would you like to return to earth?

2)
This one is hypothetical.
You are presented with the option to enter a room. If you decide to enter the room you will have to drink the liquid inside of 1 cup of your choosing. There is a random number of cups inside the room. It could be 1 cup, 3, 1.000.000, 3485Ɨ10^64, or any other whole number between 1 and +āˆž. You will know when you enter the room but by then you have to drink 1 of the cups.
Each cup can contain either a cursed liquid or a blessed liquid. The cursed liquid would make you feel the most excruciating pain that no human on earth can even begin to imagine that you could never get used to and it would last for the rest of your life. The blessed liquid would grant you any wish you desire. It could be any amount of money, or riches, or it could be the end of all wars for ever, or a stable economy that allows everyone to succeed, or that all diseases are gone, or anything else.
The amount of cursed and blessed cups are random. It could be half and half, it could be 10% cursed and 90% blessed or 10% blessed and 90% cursed, it could be all cursed or all blessed cups, it could be anything. You won't know how many are blessed and how many are cursed beforehand and you won't ever. All you will know is whether the cup you drank was a cursed or blessed one depending on the result.
Would you enter the room?
No rational person would enter the room. This is another good way of explaining the asymmetry argument of antinatalism, @EyesOfNight. šŸ‘

Either people have the cognitive capacity to understand this argument or they don't. Sadly, most humans don't, and so they impose their pro life natalism on others

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Great words, thank you for sharing. I just wish I could have left this earth when I really wanted to, back when I first began deeply struggling. As a teen. It's like I knew how things would turn out for me in the future somehow... and hey, look I'm here. Feeling worse than ever and I don't truly have anyone anymore. And it can only get worse. I don't know when my time will come, but I just hope when it finally does before I go I can feel the most sense of relief I have ever felt, knowing everything is truly at its end for me.
Same. It's best and most rational to leave before being subjected to more pain and injustice. That's why I've been prepping my methods. How about you?

Reactions: divinemistress36