• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
I am just survive and not living in this world. After the first attempt 10 years ago, I have not been actively try anything for like 9 years. But things are not getting better, even if I try. The job market is so bad and I am likely be unemployed after graduation. I am not getting better I guess. Now I am kinda just dump money on lottery like at least $40 a week. I know it is impractical to win.

This leads to think, if I win by miracle. Will I still do CBT later on? Is all my issue a low self-esteem and lack of achievement and excitement, or no matter how much money I have, I will just decide CBT in 5 years or so.

Do you think if you win like 100 million dollars, will things work out for you?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
It'll never happen but I was just saying this on another thread. If I did win, I'd buy a farm in the middle of nowhere and turn it into a nature reserve. I'd also make the house as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible. I grew up on a farm so this isn't a romantic notion. It's just wanting to be able to be quiet in the natural world and not have to deal with other people's litter and noise and camp fires and off-lead dogs and dog muck.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
If I won that money I'd be set for life so yes I'd probably continue living. Agency is an important part of life for me and money is the gatekeeper of that most of the time. šŸ˜šŸ‘
Money cannot buy health, so yes.
Depends on your condition though no?

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
It'll never happen but I was just saying this on another thread. If I did win, I'd buy a farm in the middle of nowhere and turn it into a nature reserve. I'd also make the house as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible. I grew up on a farm so this isn't a romantic notion. It's just wanting to be able to be quiet in the natural world and not have to deal with other people's litter and noise and camp fires and off-lead dogs and dog muck.
I didn't grow up on a farm but I have the same idea if I ever win. For me, it is a romantic notion. I really want to try out the slow life in a farm.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
It would definitely delay my desire, not sure how long though. 100M is a lot though, I could purchase a house outright, get plastic surgery and designer clothes until I look like a 10, retire immediately, travel the world, and invest heavily. Plus take care of my loved ones.

Maybe I'd still CTB but I would CTB with pure satisfaction of knowing I had the time and money to do everything I'd wanted.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I didn't grow up on a farm but I have the same idea if I ever win. For me, it is a romantic notion. I really want to try out the slow life in a farm.
Farm life isn't slow! Usually things happen when it's pouring with rain and they always happen at the same time.

Reactions: pilotviolin
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not unless something happens to make me lose it all or if the burden of having all that money becomes too much to bear, which I guess is still likely enough.

At the very least I'd see if I could use it to find a romantic partner first before I consider CTBing.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Money can't stop aging , accidents diseases, disabilities, stroke , cancer, suffering , pain

I would still suicide cause it's my only rational goal

Money can help in buying suicide supplies, equipment , nembutal even an isolated piece of land to not be interrupted while suiciding . So yeah with more money I could suicide and would

That being said . None of us are going to win any lottery.

There is no god no one is going to help me or do anything for me. Only thing someone could help me with is to assist me in suicide. But they made that a crime precisely to keep everyone in the prison

No One is going to give you tons of money for nothing.

No one is going to help you even to ctb if that's what you want. Because they made that a crime.
Imo If I want anything done even suicide I have to do it cause they made assisted suicide a crime .

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I have no interest in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die a slow, painful death in this existence I never wished for in the first place. Money doesn't remove how truly undesirable and harmful existence is, I see nothing appealing about the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, no matter what human existence is an abomination and I'd always prefer to not exist. I see no point to having the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence when the peace of death solves everything, I really wish I never existed at all more than anything.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
somebody would probably kill me for that money before I could even do it myself lmao.

I don't know what I'd do with that much money anyway. maybe, maybe not. it's hard to say. I am afraid of ending up homeless one day so it would be nice to have money to fall back on.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
If I won the lottery I would hire someone who spoke the language to go get me N. I would pay them a lot. I would buy the few people I have left homes and ensure their financial security. Maybe take a few trips. Ensure my beautiful fur babies would be looked after. Donate the rest to meaningful causes.

Then I'd down the N like a shot of tequila and bye bye.

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Money would solve some of my problems but sadly not all, I'd still be a victim of SA I currently am and I'd still have OCD. Unfortunately I was simply dealt a bad hand from the start.

B

Braqs

Apr 5, 2024
While it wouldn't end my plans to CTB, it would give me some comfort in knowing that I could leave something substantial for the few people who have stuck by me for the entire time they've know me - I'm 41 and can count those people on one hand. I used to have friends, but they, understandably, drifted away as my eating disorder spiraled out of control again.

Honestly, and I say this even though I'm temporarily homeless (finding landlords willing to rent to a middle-aged person on Social Security isn't easy, regardless of anti-discrimination laws), money isn't the real issue. It's the decades of physical and emotional torment I've endured. And I've finally reached the point where I know that me CTB is the best option, regardless of money or other factors.

catladyJ

catladyJ

Apr 17, 2024
I'm convinced that I'm more likely to die by my own hand than any other cause, but having enough money to enjoy a few pleasures and a comfortable life would probably keep me in the game longer.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
I am just survive and not living in this world. After the first attempt 10 years ago, I have not been actively try anything for like 9 years. But things are not getting better, even if I try. The job market is so bad and I am likely be unemployed after graduation. I am not getting better I guess. Now I am kinda just dump money on lottery like at least $40 a week. I know it is impractical to win.

This leads to think, if I win by miracle. Will I still do CBT later on? Is all my issue a low self-esteem and lack of achievement and excitement, or no matter how much money I have, I will just decide CBT in 5 years or so.

Do you think if you win like 100 million dollars, will things work out for you?
just makes it easier. oh the possibilities. like all i'd have to do is post on social media "come shoot me and take all this money" and boom D.E.D. DED

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It would prolong my life most probably but, not save it. I still don't fancy growing old and ill.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Definitely, yes. In my case, money can't buy happiness or take away misery.

Reactions: Andrew10