• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Finally, an official trailer for the very thing keeping me alive! Without this movie I would have probably been perfectly content with dying as far back as October.

Even if this movie bombs, I think I'll still be glad I saw it but I have faith that this will be like the Avengers Endgame of dinosaur movies.

PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William Iā€™s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
congrats on beating it! bopopolis is a nightmare, although at least you get lots of coins and lives to bypass the rage.
Yep, I failed repeatedly but my balloon count only increased so I had fun. The designers understood how infuriating it would be to fail and then have to go farm bananas on another stage. I was surprised to see on that Direct that five-year old Mario Kart 8 is getting so many new courses. There's another thing to look forward to!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Take of this bloody face mask of my face. That's what I'm looking forward.
Look at the title, I said dumb things to look forward to. That doesn't sound very dumb at all. šŸ˜…

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
The direct was interesting, kirby looks really good, and triangle strategy's demo is everything I was hoping for in terms of writing, though I hope the ost eventually matches octopath travelers.
Never heard of klonoa outside tales of symphonia, but that game looks interesting. Itll be nice if it gets a physical release.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wait there will be a new Klonoa?
It's a remaster I think but this is a good sign that the developers are interested in making more.

Never played one of these games before but it looks fun enough maybe I'll give it a try if I can.

They're also releasing a Portal collection for Switch:

• Love
Reactions: Panna and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
It's a remaster I think but this is a good sign that the developers are interested in making more.

Never played one of these games before but it looks fun enough maybe I'll give it a try if I can.

They're also releasing a Portal collection for Switch:

Fantastic I hope a Presea costume for Klonoa.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
To me it is my friend. :)
I meant that it's not dumb to look forward to not wearing masks anymore, it's quite normal to feel contempt even for people who support wearing them.