• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Sometimes I feel like my life isn't actually that bad. I don't want it to get worse from a failed attempt. That's the main reason why I haven't ctb yet. I don't want to fuck myself and my life up. This fear is keeping me here
I am up and down like an emotional roller coaster, some days I think that everything is going to work out and the next that it is all hopeless but most days just numb.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My life isn't the worst. A normal person could probably turn it around and be content. The problem is ME. The inability to fit in and enjoy social interactions
Same. I don't fit in or enjoy social interactions either. I never thought that I was the problem though. I always thought that society and the world were the problem. Maybe I was the problem all along. Anyways, my life would be much better if I didn't have ASD

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you must be running out of questions.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, my life is bad. Sure, it may look okay when other people are viewing me from their perspective. However, I genuinely believe that many people would be suicidal if they had the life that I had. At first I thought my life isn't that bad but then I thought about how people would react if they were to be in my shoes and I genuinely think that they would kill themselves. After all, having not a single friend or acquaintance during your entire life as well as being too developmentally fucked to make any friends is bound to drive anyone insane due to how reliant we are on friendships. Not to mention, we are also kinda reliant on having things to look forward to as well as having interests but I don't have any of that. Acknowledging that there is no meaning to this as well as having no reason to live at all since birth would make most people suicidal

I'll admit that my life is far from being the worst as I'm not suffering as extremely as a human being can (yet) but having my type of life will mentally fuck a lot of people over
Never. My life is bad .

imo life is bad for every sentient animal.

The defining characteristic of life is that the unbearable pain or suffering can be
so bad it makes everything else meaningless .

None of pleasurable crap is worth going through even just a few hours of the worst constant pain possible

what am I , a trillion cells , "oh so fun carrying around these cells this chunk of meat every where I go always trapped in the same meat bag'" no it's not fun . Plus u have to constantly feed, Clean it and clean everything. I hate work , chores , problems
Your posts are always so relatable. It's scary as to how bad suffering can get for a human. My life is bad but it definitely is far from the worst because the worst life one can have has no limits to it as suffering has no limits to it

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i just thought it was a question that was different from the other ones you asked.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Exactly this. My mind is f***ed up beyond repair.

By certain standards, I have a good life. A job that gives me enough to live and to save. A decent family. Relatively good health. I should be happy, right?

My mind constantly reminds me of what I don't have: Friends, a partner, a future, any important or valuable achievement within my existence. It reminds me that my emotions are feelings are worthless. Maybe if I could detach myself from all those concepts I could go on without feeling miserable most of the time, but then, I'd be a robot.
Damn faulty brain wiring

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
No my life is objectively bad but I still get on with it somehow, because, like you, the fear of death or even worse, failure is unacceptable. Daily pain, anguish, agoraphobia. Sadness/ anger. Medication withdrawal. Open wound kind of feelings. Severe anhedonia. The only snippets of time when I'm not suffering is when I get to talk to my boyfriend (who somehow Loves me despite my ideation)

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It is a mixed bag. I had a really crappy childhood and that is what I am trying to run away from. No child should ever have to go through what I (and so many children) went/go through. It isnthat child who has now given up as I cannot escape from the prison of my memories - which hounds and haunts me through flashbacks, nightmares, dissociation etc - hence the complex PTSD. CFS, autism and other challenges are challenging as well.

However since I managed to leave home an a 14/15 year old and despite further challenges faced in the streets etc (those challenges are nothing compared to everything that happened between birth and leaving the house) - I have led a privileged life with education, secure meaningful employment, a family with my two lovely children and partner that I dearly love and much more. My wish to end my life feels criminal to me given how lucky I am - but that little girl.who was constantly abused, taped and tortured lives on in pain and I know that the NHS is not able to or not willing to offer the required support (long term therapy) to give me a fighting chance to survive on this planet. Long term private therapy is realistically unaffordable for me. The battle.is between a tortured kid who is constantly in pain and the privileged mother who has to survive to ensure her children remain happy. It is certainly a challenging battle.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
My life is good in general and that's all due to my own hard work over the years. I accomplished what I wanted and the things that make my life worse (family who doesn't care about me, no friends, isolation) are things more outside of my control. I can't control others.

Even so, I can't be happy with what I have, it's not enough, my loneliness crushes me and feeling like people that should care about me, don't, don't help. I'm also stuck in a past that was happier. Constantly mourning the people that cared for me but are no longer here - my mom, my grandma and my cat. Life is too lonely and I'm not missed by my family, everyone forgets about me. I'm in my own corner, always needy, sucking all my needs from my boyfriend while he is also lonely with no friends. We only have each other and is not enough.
Ugh I relate to this all too well. Isolation is a literal killer. So is past looping. If you see your family that abused you and you're reminded of the wolves in sheeps clothing You were forced to escape it makes the current pain amplified.

At least you're aware of your boyfriend and your patterns- that's the first step. If you're willing to dig deeper into working to get out of that mindset that you NEED to isolate it's possible you might not always feel this way and create more genuine connection. Trauma literally divides people like us away to the point where we feel like freaks . Hugs & love 💕🫂 (please be mindful I'm not preaching I am just speaking from experience)

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
I feel like my childhood was not horrible, but far from good. 4/10 wouldn't recommend.
Now that I'm an adult, I think my situation is fair and most people who aren't suicidal would find it acceptable. My problem is that my previous situation left me struggling to cope. It's hard to count my blessings enough to fully appreciate what I have, but I count enough of them to feel guilty for thinking about CtB when I have "so much".

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Definitely a very good point. I am afraid to do any method from all of the risks if I fail. I've been researching for months and the ones that seem like would have a better chance of working or would have little to no consequence to it are all very hard to obtain.

And although I do feel like life is sucky for me of course I know many other people out there have it worse in many different ways so I do feel a good amount of guilt whenever I think or say any complaints just to be sensitive to everyone else.