• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
We all know, animals can't commit suicide. However what if some of them are suffering and constantly wanting to die? Have suicidal thoughts, plans etc. What do you think about it?
Btw imagine having your cat as a suicide partner 4474218E 79B9 4B21 9437 656AD158C1C8

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No i dont think my dog wants to die.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
The Gympie Gympie plant is so incredibly painful with no possible end in sight for the victim that when animals are stung by it, they're in so much pain that they actually obtain enough self-awareness to commit suicide, knowing that death is a better alternative to the Gympie Gympie plant. Fun fact for ya.

Reactions: Sever and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
The Gympie Gympie plant is so incredibly painful with no possible end in sight for the victim that when animals are stung by it, they're in so much pain that they actually obtain enough self-awareness to commit suicide, knowing that death is a better alternative to the Gympie Gympie plant. Fun fact for ya.

Proof that suicide is not always irrational. I mean who the hell wants to be in constant pain forever?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Meanwhile, my cats don't want to die. I don't think my sister's cat wanted to die either, but he didn't have the strength to go on living. Miss you baby yeah x

Reactions: Sever and Baskol1