• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I think the worst thing to happen is when your fears/anxieties become actually true. What anxiety did actually become reality? And how did you deal with that?

Reactions: Donewith_
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Almost all of them did. I don't deal with it I just try to forget it by doing whatever. Honestly it feels like I have been cursed.

Yes, but were actually just very unlucky. I mean someone has to be unlucky, so the lucky people can feel better about themselves. Because we have it worse.

Reactions: Hexen
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yes.. i was afraid somethings might go wrong..the same things happened. Actually, it was not just me being afraid.. i dreamt a few times of those things that might go wrong.. may be its me just thinking about in dreams too.. they did go wrong and .. ended up in bad way.
Honestly it feels like I have been cursed.
I feel like i've been cursed too.

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yes.. i was afraid somethings might go wrong..the same things happened. Actually, it was not just me being afraid.. i dreamt a few times of those things that might go wrong.. may be its me just thinking about in dreams too.. they did go wrong and .. ended up in bad way.

I feel like i've been cursed too.

But still, im not completely hopeless, thats why im still alive. Of course that could change if its becomes even worse. For example i become blind, or similar things.

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
But still, im not completely hopeless, thats why im still alive. Of course that could change if its becomes even worse. For example i become blind, or similar things.
Yeah.. its always better to hold on if you are not completely sure about it obviously.
And yeah..i think that going blind may be your worst fear. I used to have some fears too.. due to anxiety at a phase of life..like people will leave me and go away,leave me alone. I was a bit young at that time.. i was very depressed amd i was afraid to live alone, i was completely dependent emotionally on others. May be that was my cause of fear.