• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
This anxiety and me being afraid of pain. Pain that I did experience. And the mental suffering I had to endure because of that. It was not gruesome as I had imagine.

Normally when someone did experience a thing one is afraid of. Then this anxiety should be gone. But still is there. I am also having no motivation, but though I still want to overcome it and do that.
I really want to end my life on my own. It's my truelly desire to die young before I reached 30 years old and my health is not that bad. It's now not good. But not that bad. 4-5/10 on a rating scale of how good it is.

I want to die through common methods like the rope or the train method. I am not advocating or recommending these or any methods. I have no real plans to do that as well.

Me being afraid of pain and somewhat of potential failure makes me procrastinate to do that. Which makes me much angry and now depressed. It is a rational decision to end my life like that. A rational decision that takes also my physical health illness(es) into account.

I hope I stop procrastinating and do Now overcome my fears. And go do it. Also any other stuff like my teeth health where I find a real helpful dentist that can help me.