• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
I have a recent failed attempt at an o.d. I didn't realize how low the success rate was and didn't research enough. Took some xanax and shot up what I believed to be several bags of dope w. Fentanyl.

Now the goal is to aquire much more benzos, more dope. Also use test strips to confirm fentanyl.

Step 1. Secure rope and prepare slip knot.

Step 2. Swallow a bunch of xanax, insert a lethal dose of fentanyl rectally. This will allow at least 10 minutes to start getting absorbed and can prepare for Step 3

Step 3. Tie noose around neck, and wait. The combination of drugs shoooould be enough to do the job. If not, my unconscious body will slump forward and I shall be hung

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン