• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

munny1981

munny1981

Jun 30, 2024
You don't know that you won't know if you are a vegetable. You could very well be aware of everything going on, but not be able to do anything about it depending on what parts of the brain become damaged. You could become trapped within your own mind, just unable to move, unable to speak. That would be a nightmare, probably a worse life than you have now.
Not at all Actually, because I would know my kid was taken care of I would know that I wouldn't have to kill myself every day. Trying to make sure he's got everything he needs. No one would have to worry about me. Have to give me a second thought like I said I dont care that's where I'm at. I'm 43, I've lived. I can't stand this anymore. I've dealt with being in my head and all the shit for too long. I've been to too many doctors and had many scripts shoved down my throat. I can't stand the pain anymore. And my son deserves fucking better, so if I can go as peaceful as possible then that's what I'm gonna do. His other mom has him and I know she'll be perfectly fine. Hell, maybe even relieved.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not at all Actually, because I would know my kid was taken care of I would know that I wouldn't have to kill myself every day. Trying to make sure vs everything he needs. No one would have to worry about me. Have to give me a second thought like I said I took care that's where I'm at. 43 I've lived. I can't stand this anymore. I've dealt with big in my head and all the shit for too long. I've been too any doctors and had many scripts shut down my throat. I can't stand the pain anymore. And my son deserves the fucking better, so if I can go as peaceful as possible. And that's what I'm gonna do. Who said your mom's got in and I know she'll be perfectly fine. Hell, maybe even relieved.
Well, if that scenario happened, where you were aware what was going on around you, but unable to communicate, or move any of your body parts, you'd end up in some kind of nursing home, I'd assume, and have to have others take care of you, like feeding you, giving you meds, wiping your ass, that kind of thing. You'd get bedsores, I'm sure, from being immobile, very painful. There would be suffering still in your life, just with a new dimension to it all. It wouldn't be a good time. To each their own, though, I guess.

munny1981

munny1981

Jun 30, 2024
Well, if that scenario happened, where you were aware what was going on around you, but unable to communicate, or move any of your body parts, you'd end up in some kind of nursing home, I'd assume, and have to have others take care of you, like feeding you, giving you meds, wiping your ass, that kind of thing. You'd get bedsores, I'm sure, from being immobile, very painful. There would be suffering still in your life, just with a new dimension to it all. It wouldn't be a good time. To each their own, though, I guess.
Yeah, I used to work in places like that and I saw the shit that happened, but yet that's how far gone I am that I do not care there is a point that everybody reaches when you're done. You're done nothing. Will stop it, not even and I love you from your son. It does not matter.

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
P

pssdsufferer1!

Jul 23, 2024
hey, i have a pretty small bathroom so i thought about getting like 3 - 4 instant bbq's, taping up the doors and windows and just sitting there. Thing is, it's not my house and i'm worried i might burn the house down?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
hey, i have a pretty small bathroom so i thought about getting like 3 - 4 instant bbq's, taping up the doors and windows and just sitting there. Thing is, it's not my house and i'm worried i might burn the house down?
Most prefer to buy a bag of high-quality, lump, 100% carbon charcoal. You know what you're getting then. You should read the CO Megathread:

Reactions: Nikitatos
CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

♱ 4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it.
Jul 24, 2024
Just a bit of an anecdote:

I attempted this method three times two weeks ago (with a tent and charcoal), two of the attempts consecutively one of them far apart. The first time I attempted, I got things wrong and underestimated the amount of charcoal. I waited another five days before trying again which is when the interesting stuff happened. After a short while of having brought the charcoal into the tent, I passed out and all was well, but then I woke up in a panic and with my body on autopilot. I rushed out of the tent and I'm not sure what happened after, but I woke up on the grass and covered in rain. I got a huge headache, nausea, and vertigo, but this wasn't enough to deter me so I waited the next night to try again. The unfortunate thing about this attempt was the fact that I couldn't pass out despite using more charcoal, so after a bit of staying inside the tent I had to leave due to the heat.

My synopsis:

I think the issue with my last attempt was that my previous failure caused my body to be on high-alert so hypervigilance ultimately was downfall. Not to mention the previous one also had the issue of me waking up during it so a sedative would've probably helped. On the upside, I don't have any notable long lasting effects besides the fact that my body randomly twitches now which is a bit annoying. For anyone wondering: I used the Regatta Malawi 2 and premium quality lump charcoal.

A

AmberWasTheLastTry

Aug 6, 2024
Hello,
I was going to introduce myself here and tell my story but there really is not much of a point. I have chosen the CO method using my car, chimney starter and whatnot. I've done my research and read most, if not all of this megathread. Simply put, 12 years ago i lost my family. Pregnant wife and 4 year old daughter. Since then on I've been living alone in a house that was meant for a family and is way to big for me. I recently came across what i believed would have been a new start but that quickly fell apart. I was told to move on and "i'm not her". I thought i was able to let go of the past but it turns out i can't and it is way overdue that i come to terms with that. By that i mean that i don't have the courage to try again and the wounds that never really healed from 12 years ago are now slashed wide open. This new "love interest" felt the need to make fun of that situation i lived through so that was all the motivation i needed, combined with a lot of other family and work related stuff. I've changed severely in those 12 years. I am nowhere near the man i am today that i was 12 years ago. I have had these thoughts before but i was too much of a coward to act upon then and got labeled an attention seeker.

I have been reading a lot here trying to find the right method. I believe the CO method will be the most peaceful. I will attempt to take my own live in less then 10 hours from now. My car is loaded up with all the things i need and i'm ready to go. I have my location not too far from my home but smack dead in the middle of nowhere. I will do this at 2am at night. This gives me the most chance of not getting caught. I have also packed some large thick cardboard sheets i can put around the car and the spot i will be starting the fire at. I would imagine a fire in the middle of nowhere will probably get noticed.

I would like to thank all of the past and current people for, perhaps unknowingly, helping me greatly in determining this method.

See you on the other side.

P.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ToMoveOn, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
S

syph_ilis

Apr 11, 2024
Hello,
I was going to introduce myself here and tell my story but there really is not much of a point. I have chosen the CO method using my car, chimney starter and whatnot. I've done my research and read most, if not all of this megathread. Simply put, 12 years ago i lost my family. Pregnant wife and 4 year old daughter. Since then on I've been living alone in a house that was meant for a family and is way to big for me. I recently came across what i believed would have been a new start but that quickly fell apart. I was told to move on and "i'm not her". I thought i was able to let go of the past but it turns out i can't and it is way overdue that i come to terms with that. By that i mean that i don't have the courage to try again and the wounds that never really healed from 12 years ago are now slashed wide open. This new "love interest" felt the need to make fun of that situation i lived through so that was all the motivation i needed, combined with a lot of other family and work related stuff. I've changed severely in those 12 years. I am nowhere near the man i am today that i was 12 years ago. I have had these thoughts before but i was too much of a coward to act upon then and got labeled an attention seeker.

I have been reading a lot here trying to find the right method. I believe the CO method will be the most peaceful. I will attempt to take my own live in less then 10 hours from now. My car is loaded up with all the things i need and i'm ready to go. I have my location not too far from my home but smack dead in the middle of nowhere. I will do this at 2am at night. This gives me the most chance of not getting caught. I have also packed some large thick cardboard sheets i can put around the car and the spot i will be starting the fire at. I would imagine a fire in the middle of nowhere will probably get noticed.

I would like to thank all of the past and current people for, perhaps unknowingly, helping me greatly in determining this method.

P.
I hope you find peace, my friend.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Hello,

P.
Don't know if you succeeded, but hope you're able to find the peace you need either way.

F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
Hello,

P.
I know it may seem like empty words, but I read what you wrote and I'm sorry for what you've been through. I hope you succeed so that you can be at peace.

O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
I'm sorry for posting on so many method posts. I just found a copy of the 2022 Peaceful Pill Handbook. I'm looking at the GULPS method for CO poisoning. Seems pretty straight forward. I'm severely obsessed with getting the exact numbers correct. The 50ml of formic acid and 250ml of sulphuric acid seem a little too low. Is it possible to over do it on the numbers. I'm 5'10, 295 pounds. I did a Google search and 50ml is approximately 1/4 cups, and 250ml is a little over 1 cup. I'm not even close to being a chemist or mathematician or brain smarty. Would those measurements be suitable to knock dead an old fat guy?

I've done a lot of Googling and research and have come up with most of the kit. I don't know the rules on posting where to buy actual items. I can update if it's allowed so people wont agonize on where to purchase things. Most of the things on my list I can buy at one location. The sulphuric acid I have to get shipped. I'm attaching pics of my setup (will attach final assembly when i get it done. Handbook says medical oxygen mask. Might buy one and not use CPaP. I'll see how it looks assembled. I'll post the steps in the PPeH.
  1. Face mask (mine): free with insurance
  2. Formic Acid: 950ml $34.00
  3. Sulphuric Acid: 500ml $45+shipping
  4. Tubing: 2 @ $8.99ea
  5. Tape: 10yard $5.98
  6. 5 Liter Container: I'm still trying to find. I don't know if I can buy a bigger container or it it has to be 5 liter that sits flat.
  7. Laundry Basket (to put full assembled kit in): $3.98
  8. $107 except for shipping of sulphuric and the 5 liter container
I may be completely off the mark on this. Feed back would be appreciated. And don't be a dick about it either.

Attachments

• mask.png
    mask.png
    217 KB · Views: 0
  • formic.png
    formic.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sulph.png
    sulph.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tube.png
    tube.png
    581.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tape.png
    tape.png
    260 KB · Views: 0
  • Gulps 1.png
    Gulps 1.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gulps 2.png
    Gulps 2.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Gulps 3.png
    Gulps 3.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Artemisia and YandereMikuMistress
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry for posting on so many method posts. I just found a copy of the 2022 Peaceful Pill Handbook. I'm looking at the GULPS method for CO poisoning. Seems pretty straight forward. I'm severely obsessed with getting the exact numbers correct. The 50ml of formic acid and 250ml of sulphuric acid seem a little too low. Is it possible to over do it on the numbers. I'm 5'10, 295 pounds. I did a Google search and 50ml is approximately 1/4 cups, and 250ml is a little over 1 cup. I'm not even close to being a chemist or mathematician or brain smarty. Would those measurements be suitable to knock dead an old fat guy?
This reaction produces pure CO, no other emissions (like if charcoal is used, for example). In addition to that you gonna use a mask, inhaling pure CO.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024

I've done a lot of Googling and research and have come up with most of the kit. I don't know the rules on posting where to buy actual items. I can update if it's allowed so people wont agonize on where to purchase things. Most of the things on my list I can buy at one location. The sulphuric acid I have to get shipped. I'm attaching pics of my setup (will attach final assembly when i get it done. Handbook says medical oxygen mask. Might buy one and not use CPaP. I'll see how it looks assembled. I'll post the steps in the PPeH.
  1. Face mask (mine): free with insurance
  2. Formic Acid: 950ml $34.00
  3. Sulphuric Acid: 500ml $45+shipping
  4. Tubing: 2 @ $8.99ea
  5. Tape: 10yard $5.98
  6. 5 Liter Container: I'm still trying to find. I don't know if I can buy a bigger container or it it has to be 5 liter that sits flat.
  7. Laundry Basket (to put full assembled kit in): $3.98
  8. $107 except for shipping of sulphuric and the 5 liter container
I may be completely off the mark on this. Feed back would be appreciated. And don't be a dick about it either.
I've been wanting to try this as scientifically as possible, so I ordered a CO analyser. Unfortunately, the hand held ones are almost impossible to get here in Europe and I was sent a CO2 analyser instead! Obviously I wasn't pleased! So, I'm still stuck with math alone. According to my calculations that I've shared before, 50 ml of pure Formic acid + 250 ml of pure sulphuric acid, should produce, in a complete reaction, aprox 30 liters of pure CO! The problem is, I'm not sure that at room temperature and without stirring the reaction will be complete. Also, the formic acid most of us have access to is only 85% pure. It should work, but we have to account for that, so instead of 30 L we're already only getting 25,5 L.

I'm also still waiting for my aprox 96% sulphuric acid to arrive, I want to run some tests when it does.
The mask also concerns me, as they have openings to let the exhaled air out. I'm kind of worried that the pure CO coming from our setup gets too mixed in with the air before being inhaled. I've been considering using 2 or 3 of these setups and just fill my car.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
O

OverIt1976

Aug 8, 2024
I've been wanting to try this as scientifically as possible, so I ordered a CO analyser. Unfortunately, the hand held ones are almost impossible to get here in Europe and I was sent a CO2 analyser instead! Obviously I wasn't pleased! So, I'm still stuck with math alone. According to my calculations that I've shared before, 50 ml of pure Formic acid + 250 ml of pure sulphuric acid, should produce, in a complete reaction, aprox 30 liters of pure CO! The problem is, I'm not sure that at room temperature and without stirring the reaction will be complete. Also, the formic acid most of us have access to is only 85% pure. It should work, but we have to account for that, so instead of 30 L we're already only getting 25,5 L.

I'm also still waiting for my aprox 96% sulphuric acid to arrive, I want to run some tests when it does.
The mask also concerns me, as they have openings to let the exhaled air out. I'm kind of worried that the pure CO coming from our setup gets too mixed in with the air before being inhaled. I've been considering using 2 or 3 of these setups and just fill my car.
I'm putting all of mine in a laundry basket and taping every single point that air could get in or out. I'm also covering all the holes in my mask. I won't have to worry about it slipping since it's my CPaP and has a headband. The nose prongs would worry me. I don't want my mouth to open and I feel like a completely enveloped mouth/nose combo is best.

Everything I've ordered should be here on the 23rd. I have a Zerowater pitcher I'm using as my 5 liter water chamber. I'll post a Pic when i have it all assembled. I thought about going to our local community College with my formic and sulfuric acid and see if they could test it. I'll tell them I'm dabbling in leather working.

I wish this thread was not so discombobulated.

Last edited:
O

OverIt1976

Aug 8, 2024
With the GULPS method I'm having a hard time finding the right jars. I'm trying to find the correct width as mentioned in the Handbook, but the height is giving me problems. The book doesn't give specific dimensions, just width. So far I have is ‎1.18"L x 1.18"W x 3.93"H for the small jar, and 3.2"L x 3.2"W x 5"H for the large jar. I know the small jar seems a little too high, but if I tip the large jar over and not have it touch the hose at the top, I should be fine. I think. But I dont want the addition of the sulfuric acid to over flow into the formic until it's time.

Never mind, I'm going to use a shot glass. Shot glass hold 3oz, 3oz = 88ml. We only need 50ml of formic acid.

Last edited:
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I'm putting all of mine in a laundry basket and taping every single point that air could get in or out. I'm also covering all the holes in my mask. I won't have to worry about it slipping since it's my CPaP and has a headband. The nose prongs would worry me. I don't want my mouth to open and I feel like a completely enveloped mouth/nose combo is best.

Everything I've ordered should be here on the 23rd. I have a Zerowater pitcher I'm using as my 5 liter water chamber. I'll post a Pic when i have it all assembled. I thought about going to our local community College with my formic and sulfuric acid and see if they could test it. I'll tell them I'm dabbling in leather working.

I wish this thread was not so discombobulated.
I'm not sure closing the holes in the mask is a good idea. The CO2 charged exhaled air has to go somewhere and, without the holes, it has to be forced down the CO feeding tube. It'll fill the jar with CO2 and then send it back and inhaling CO2 isn't a good idea, it'll cause asfixia and SI to kick in. The purpose of using CO is that we want to avoid that.

As for the jars, don't worry about size. It doesn't matter! All you need is a bigger one and a small one that fits inside. It's just to keep the 2 acids apart until you shake it and the 2 start reacting.

O

OverIt1976

Aug 8, 2024
Oh, I never thought about that with the air holes.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Oh, I never thought about that with the air holes.
Yeah... I guess it shouldn't be a problem, having the holes, since that's what the author of the method recommends... But I always said I'd never try to take my life, one day I simply would. I just want to make sure it all works within the best possible, since for me it has to be full proof.

Reactions: OverIt1976
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
With the GULPS method I'm having a hard time finding the right jars. I'm trying to find the correct width as mentioned in the Handbook, but the height is giving me problems. The book doesn't give specific dimensions, just width. So far I have is ‎1.18"L x 1.18"W x 3.93"H for the small jar, and 3.2"L x 3.2"W x 5"H for the large jar. I know the small jar seems a little too high, but if I tip the large jar over and not have it touch the hose at the top, I should be fine. I think. But I dont want the addition of the sulfuric acid to over flow into the formic until it's time.

Never mind, I'm going to use a shot glass. Shot glass hold 3oz, 3oz = 88ml. We only need 50ml of formic acid.
@OverIt1976 @Artemisia ,
Imo the amounts of the acids u are talking about is too small .

I will be using LiterS of each if I use this method

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
@OverIt1976 @Artemisia ,
Imo the amounts of the acids u are talking about is too small .

I will be using LiterS of each if I use this method
It's the recommended amount by the guy who came up with the gulps setup. I'm sure of my math and chemistry, so it should produce about 25 L of pure CO.
This is one of those cases where it's possibly the more the merrier... so it shouldn't be counterproductive to use more of the reagents, although I doubt there's any point in using litters and litters.
Once I get my H2SO4 I'll try to measure if the heat produced is significative and is something to take into account, for example.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's the recommended amount by the guy who came up with the gulps setup. I'm sure of my math and chemistry, so it should produce about 25 L of pure CO.
This is one of those cases where it's possibly the more the merrier... so it shouldn't be counterproductive to use more of the reagents, although I doubt there's any point in using litters and litters.
Once I get my H2SO4 I'll try to measure if the heat produced is significative and is something to take into account, for example.
How much formic acid are u using to crate that 25 L of pure co? And what concentration formic acid?

I'm just a firm believer in testing . Hopefully I will have my test ready to test a small amount . I will test 10 ml 95% formic . How much co is produced from 10 ml 95% formic. I will have a smart phone camera recording the Meter values .