• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

munny1981

Jun 30, 2024
You don't know that you won't know if you are a vegetable. You could very well be aware of everything going on, but not be able to do anything about it depending on what parts of the brain become damaged. You could become trapped within your own mind, just unable to move, unable to speak. That would be a nightmare, probably a worse life than you have now.
Not at all Actually, because I would know my kid was taken care of I would know that I wouldn't have to kill myself every day. Trying to make sure he's got everything he needs. No one would have to worry about me. Have to give me a second thought like I said I dont care that's where I'm at. I'm 43, I've lived. I can't stand this anymore. I've dealt with being in my head and all the shit for too long. I've been to too many doctors and had many scripts shoved down my throat. I can't stand the pain anymore. And my son deserves fucking better, so if I can go as peaceful as possible then that's what I'm gonna do. His other mom has him and I know she'll be perfectly fine. Hell, maybe even relieved.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not at all Actually, because I would know my kid was taken care of I would know that I wouldn't have to kill myself every day. Trying to make sure vs everything he needs. No one would have to worry about me. Have to give me a second thought like I said I took care that's where I'm at. 43 I've lived. I can't stand this anymore. I've dealt with big in my head and all the shit for too long. I've been too any doctors and had many scripts shut down my throat. I can't stand the pain anymore. And my son deserves the fucking better, so if I can go as peaceful as possible. And that's what I'm gonna do. Who said your mom's got in and I know she'll be perfectly fine. Hell, maybe even relieved.
Well, if that scenario happened, where you were aware what was going on around you, but unable to communicate, or move any of your body parts, you'd end up in some kind of nursing home, I'd assume, and have to have others take care of you, like feeding you, giving you meds, wiping your ass, that kind of thing. You'd get bedsores, I'm sure, from being immobile, very painful. There would be suffering still in your life, just with a new dimension to it all. It wouldn't be a good time. To each their own, though, I guess.

M

munny1981

Jun 30, 2024
Well, if that scenario happened, where you were aware what was going on around you, but unable to communicate, or move any of your body parts, you'd end up in some kind of nursing home, I'd assume, and have to have others take care of you, like feeding you, giving you meds, wiping your ass, that kind of thing. You'd get bedsores, I'm sure, from being immobile, very painful. There would be suffering still in your life, just with a new dimension to it all. It wouldn't be a good time. To each their own, though, I guess.
Yeah, I used to work in places like that and I saw the shit that happened, but yet that's how far gone I am that I do not care there is a point that everybody reaches when you're done. You're done nothing. Will stop it, not even and I love you from your son. It does not matter.

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
P

pssdsufferer1!

Jul 23, 2024
hey, i have a pretty small bathroom so i thought about getting like 3 - 4 instant bbq's, taping up the doors and windows and just sitting there. Thing is, it's not my house and i'm worried i might burn the house down?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
hey, i have a pretty small bathroom so i thought about getting like 3 - 4 instant bbq's, taping up the doors and windows and just sitting there. Thing is, it's not my house and i'm worried i might burn the house down?
Most prefer to buy a bag of high-quality, lump, 100% carbon charcoal. You know what you're getting then. You should read the CO Megathread:

Reactions: Nikitatos
CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
Just a bit of an anecdote:

I attempted this method three times two weeks ago (with a tent and charcoal), two of the attempts consecutively one of them far apart. The first time I attempted, I got things wrong and underestimated the amount of charcoal. I waited another five days before trying again which is when the interesting stuff happened. After a short while of having brought the charcoal into the tent, I passed out and all was well, but then I woke up in a panic and with my body on autopilot. I rushed out of the tent and I'm not sure what happened after, but I woke up on the grass and covered in rain. I got a huge headache, nausea, and vertigo, but this wasn't enough to deter me so I waited the next night to try again. The unfortunate thing about this attempt was the fact that I couldn't pass out despite using more charcoal, so after a bit of staying inside the tent I had to leave due to the heat.

My synopsis:

I think the issue with my last attempt was that my previous failure caused my body to be on high-alert so hypervigilance ultimately was downfall. Not to mention the previous one also had the issue of me waking up during it so a sedative would've probably helped. On the upside, I don't have any notable long lasting effects besides the fact that my body randomly twitches now which is a bit annoying. For anyone wondering: I used the Regatta Malawi 2 and premium quality lump charcoal.