• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I havent been on this site in a bit but am still sitting on 250mg of synthetic china white (heroin and fent) as well as a shit ton of bromazolam. I have no doubt that this will kill me 10x over as I have no tolerance but have heard stories about people puking their brains out for hours on opiates. Especially opiate naive people. I took 10mg of hydrocodone with a few shots of vodka once like 6 months ago and the nausea was definitely there but very tolerable. If I snort the crazy high dose that I plan on taking, will there be time to experience the nausea or will I be asleep well before the puking starts? Ive started to consider using my 12 guage again instead because of my fear of the puking. Thanks for any insight!

Reactions: marchshift
K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I havent been on this site in a bit but am still sitting on 250mg of synthetic china white (heroin and fent) as well as a shit ton of bromazolam. I have no doubt that this will kill me 10x over as I have no tolerance but have heard stories about people puking their brains out for hours on opiates. Especially opiate naive people. I took 10mg of hydrocodone with a few shots of vodka once like 6 months ago and the nausea was definitely there but very tolerable. If I snort the crazy high dose that I plan on taking, will there be time to experience the nausea or will I be asleep well before the puking starts? Ive started to consider using my 12 guage again instead because of my fear of the puking. Thanks for any insight!
It would be a very bad idea to snort it. That's not going to work. If you're trying to die, you need to inject.

It's not hard at all, I've done it myself. All you need is a syringe+needle (which is legal to buy), and you just stick it into a vein.

When I tried it, I injected just a tiny amount, maybe 10mg, which almost immediately made me very dizzy and nauseous. I can imagine if I took 500mg at once (or 250mg, but I would rather take 500mg to guarantee death), I would just pass out instantly. It would be the easiest death ever. Just assuming.

Upvote 0