• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
I hope you have a safe and peaceful journey tonight
and WOWW that view is wonderful!!
I am majorly jealouss
Anyways Good luck and safe travels @Farmmaa you will be missed <3

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Good luck and I wish you peace

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That is beautiful message. The pictures prove you have a keen eye for beauty, I think you have an artistic soul. I really am sorry to see you go.

Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Opioids are fairly peaceful. I wish you the best on your journey. May you be free from pain and suffering

Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
I'm sorry that you've been brought to this point but I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible & you find peace, Farmmaa. Safe travels. :heart: :hug:

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you find the peace that you are looking for. :hug:

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Hi @Farmmaa if you have already ctb and won't see this now then that's fine. I hope it was painless & Peaceful. I also hope you are with your beautiful dog.

If you are still here i just want to say im sorry for annoying you before, it was not my intention to annoy anyone. No hard feelings ok. :heart:
I also hope you have a peaceful and painless passing and get reunited with your beautiful soulmate. :heart: :love: :happy:
I lost my beautiful dog copper too a couple lf years ago. I lost my beautiful cat Nala recently and my first cat Fifi a few years ago so I just want to be with them more than anything now and my beloved grandparents etc. Please god i will be when I ctb. I will post some pictures up of them. Your pictures btw are gorgeous. :love::happy::heart:

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I've located something that confirms 100% that @Farmmaa caught the bus successfully.
I don't wish to post any details because I don't want anything to link back to this site, etc.
It was her wish for the incident to not appear planned, so I don't want to do anything that might interfere with that.
However, I can state that it is 100% conclusive in every way.
There is no doubt whatsoever....
I can't tell whether her wish for the incident to not appear planned was granted or not.

So, rest in peace @Farmmaa
I believe you are somewhere very beautiful now....

:heart:

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I've located something that confirms 100% that @Farmmaa caught the bus successfully.
I don't wish to post any details because I don't want anything to link back to this site, etc.
It was her wish for the incident to not appear planned, so I don't want to do anything that might interfere with that.
However, I can state that it is 100% conclusive in every way.
There is no doubt whatsoever....
I can't tell whether her wish for the incident to not appear planned was granted or not.

So, rest in peace @Farmmaa
I believe you are somewhere very beautiful now....

:heart:
RIP, what a beautiful human being ❤

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Thinking of you, sweet lady. :heart: I'd like to imagine you playing with Jayda somewhere near a garden like the one you had on Earth.

• Love
Reactions: Halo13 and jgm63
A_Poetic_Death

A_Poetic_Death

"Existence is pain."
Dec 19, 2019
I'm sorry I was too new to get to know you. All the same, I wish you peace, love and light on your journey, whether you follow through or not makes no difference. <3 <3 <3 Rest well.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm sorry I was too new to get to know you. All the same, I wish you peace, love and light on your journey, whether you follow through or not makes no difference. <3 <3 <3 Rest well.
f.y.i. she followed through, and it was confirmed that she was successful :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ile-now-im-free-free-fallin.29730/post-564347

• Aww..
Reactions: A_Poetic_Death
A_Poetic_Death

A_Poetic_Death

"Existence is pain."
Dec 19, 2019
Oops!! Sorry! The post got to me. All the same, may she find ever lasting peace!

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust