• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
To start this off I would like to say that this whole regimen was not just thought up by me but this is a mixture of other methods with my own tweaks on dosages and originally brought to me by Stan and PPeH.

Not going to blab for to much more but the reason I'm making this is because of the dosages of things people tend to recommend and take. To me failing is worse than anything in the world and I know without a doubt that if this regimen is followed precisely not only will it work but I'd say it could be the most comfortable SN guide posted here. No one should have to suffer or feel pain and obviously dying isn't the most comfortable thing to begin with so I figured I would share the regimen that I've made in hopes that it causes anyone less pain during their journey and I plan to be doing this regimen myself.

Also when mentioning benzo's I only have experience with Xanax so that is what I'm referring to when discussing Benzodiazepines.

The regimen goes as followed:

Items Needed
60g of NaNO2 (SN)
8 x 10mg Metaclopramide
2x500mg Panadol
Benzodiazepines (If possible)
7 x 10mg Propranolol (if possible)
aquarium testing stripsdigital scale

----------------------------------------------

Day 1:
Medication and Dose
8:00am
1 X 10mg reglan
4:00pm
1 X 10mg reglan
12:00am
1 X 10mg reglan

Day 2
Medication and Dose
8:00am
1 X 10mg reglan
2 X 10mg propranolol (20mg in total)
4:00pm
1 X 10mg reglan
2 X 10mg propranolol (20mg in total)
Begin fasting
11:00pm
2 X 500mg panadol (1000mg in total)
1 & 1/2 X 2mg benzodiazepine (3mg total)
11:15pm
3 X 10mg reglan (30mg in total)
3 X 10mg propranolol (30mg in total) (If needed)
12:00am
prepare 3 solutions (20g of SN in 50mL of water)

----------------------------------------------

There is a slight deviation in dosages and the extra medications used.

The reason behind using 20g SN over 25 is simple. Sodium Nitrite has been found to be lethal at even just 1g see here:
Vizzy's SN Successful and Unsuccessful cases 2023 update Thread

I get wanting to be sure that you don't fail but this is why we prepare multiple solutions. The largest element of failure when it comes to SN is vomiting so by taking slightly less we decrease our odd's of this happening and the concoction should be more tolerable. Moving forward that will be a trend attempting to lower the dosages.

"Only 3mg of Benzo's but why?" A lot of regimens here call for a ton of benzo's and I don't see this as a good thing at all. Benzo's make you insanely tired which is one of the way they fight anxiety but it's also the issue when trying to CTB. Keep in mind the normal prescribed dose for generalized anxiety for benzo's is .5mg so 3mg is still a lot! Taking them an hour beforehand ensures they'll be in full effect but the lower dose means that it shouldn't impair you or make you just pass out and miss you bus.

Lastly lets discuss Propranolol, I like many of you have horrible anxiety, prop is pretty easy to obtain at least here in the states with a simple dr's visit and it's a really helpful drug especially if you hate your heart pounding when you're anxious. The normal prescribed dose of prop is 10-20mg as needed for anxiety. Prop takes around 30-45mins to work so we give it the full 45min treatment at the end but I find that prop may relax you and help with SI anxieties all day. Not to mention when people use SN as a way to CTB they often complain about a pounding/fast heart and that's what prop helps with. I will say that prop also makes you tired and after the benzo's you'll surely be a bit sleepy so please only take the prop if you're not worried about feeling very very drowsy.

Now a bit of fluff here at the end on why I decided to essentially do minor tweaks to a method we all know is proven to work. I did work at a pharmacy and have pretty decent knowledge on drug interactions and doses of drugs. I don't want people to follow a method where they're taking 500mg of Propranolol (yes i've seen someone say they were going to take this much) and pass out or throw up from the amount of medication in their system before they manage to CTB. Take that with a grain of salt though as I'm just some random on the internet. My whole goal with this guide is nothing against other methods that've been posted and proven to work, it's just if I can make one persons journey a bit more comfortable then all of this was worth typing.

I wish you all the best friends as always.

Last edited:
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
When to take sn? 12 am ?

If I don't have benzos would it make me suffer more (I'm not getting any in my country)?

Also is eating light food necessary or we can just eat anything on day 1?

• Love
Reactions: astrals
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
When to take sn? 12 am ?

If I don't have benzos would it make me suffer more (I'm not getting any in my country)?

Also is eating light food necessary or we can just eat anything on day 1?
Take the SN at midnight or feel free to follow your own timesheet as long as the intervals are lined up.

If you don't have benzos diphenhydramine which is sold OTC is a great medication to make you sleepy and give a similar effect to both prop and benzos though it wont prevent much anxiety. Feel free to replace benzo's with 200mg diphenhydramine HCl for relaxation.

Eat whatever you'd like the 1st day. Fasting isn't required truthfully SN is extremely toxic, though eating may cause vomiting and will slow the absorption of the SN.
I do recommend fasting.

• Love
Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Take the SN at midnight or feel free to follow your own timesheet as long as the intervals are lined up.

If you don't have benzos diphenhydramine which is sold OTC is a great medication to make you sleepy and give a similar effect to both prop and benzos though it wont prevent much anxiety. Feel free to replace benzo's with 200mg diphenhydramine HCl for relaxation.

Eat whatever you'd like the 1st day. Fasting isn't required truthfully SN is extremely toxic, though eating may cause vomiting and will slow the absorption of the SN.
I do recommend fasting.
Hey! Thanks for the reply. I'm still not sure on many stuff. If it is okay with you can I just private message you or is it just fine talking here?

diphenhydramine hcl medicine is available in my country (India) as capsules or syrup only, and 25mg at it's strongest dose.

Do you think fasting in day 1 is important? As you already know that vomiting could be a huge problem and I honestly am very afraid of it. I heard that you can throw for hours. I'm not good with it at all. I have weakness so I want if eating small quantity of food is fine in day 1 and fast for 8-9 hours or more in next day?

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Hey! Thanks for the reply. I'm still not sure on many stuff. If it is okay with you can I just private message you or is it just fine talking here?

diphenhydramine hcl medicine is available in my country (India) as capsules or syrup only, and 25mg at it's strongest dose.

Do you think fasting in day 1 is important? As you already know that vomiting could be a huge problem and I honestly am very afraid of it. I heard that you can throw for hours. I'm not good with it at all. I have weakness so I want if eating small quantity of food is fine in day 1 and fast for 8-9 hours or more in next day?
Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it there for sure. I will say you begin fasting on Day 2 not on Day 1. (if you do fast at all)

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it there for sure. I will say you begin fasting on Day 2 not on Day 1. (if you do fast at all)
I know we've discussed it before but do you think it's a good idea to take a normal dose of Xanax (0.5mg) at the start of the hour with painkillers then take about 3mg of Xanax 10 mins before SN because of how quick it'll start to work.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I know we've discussed it before but do you think it's a good idea to take a normal dose of Xanax (0.5mg) at the start of the hour with painkillers then take about 3mg of Xanax 10 mins before SN because of how quick it'll start to work.
You could take 2-3mg at 1hr-45mins before then see if you need the extra 1mg 10mins before. I advise taking most of the benzos around the 1hr-45min mark to get the full effect from them.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You could take 2-3mg at 1hr-45mins before then see if you need the extra 1mg 10mins before. I advise taking most of the benzos around the 1hr-45min mark to get the full effect from them.
So you are recommending an hour or 45 mins before, problem is that beyond 1mg, I have no tolerance because it'll knock me out before I know it. I was thinking at least 20 mins before though because if I take 0.5mg an hour and then 3mg 20 mins before SN, I think it'll work because I don't want to be numb when I take SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurai
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
So you are recommending an hour or 45 mins before, problem is that beyond 1mg, I have no tolerance because it'll knock me out before I know it. I was thinking at least 20 mins before though because if I take 0.5mg an hour and then 3mg 20 mins before SN, I think it'll work because I don't want to be numb when I take SN.
Numbers are absolutely interchangeable but I'd try to surpass what you normally take because when your bus is about to arrive you'll find that SI is rampant. Please dose within your range but I would shoot slightly higher than you're used to given the circumstances. The biggest thing is not knocking yourself out and you know yourself more than I or anyone else does.

TLDR; do more than normal but don't incapacitate yourself in the process.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Numbers are absolutely interchangeable but I'd try to surpass what you normally take because when your bus is about to arrive you'll find that SI is rampant. Please dose within your range but I would shoot slightly higher than you're used to given the circumstances. The biggest thing is not knocking yourself out and you know yourself more than I or anyone else does.

TLDR; do more than normal but don't incapacitate yourself in the process.
So I'll aim for 0.5 which is what I'm use to and take that with painkillers and then take 2mg 15 mins before SN. I don't want to make the the mistake of taking a high dose and then be too numb to take SN. Hopefully I also don't vomit while I'm out because the water sn will use definitely isn't a lot. Taking 2mg of Xanax will ease me into but not completely incapacitate me.

Also, I'm thinking of taking 80mg of Propranolol an hour and 10 mins before SN to give a good amount of time to build up because even though I'm use to feeling a rapid heart rate, I don't want to feel 200bpm for example even if the highest I've felt was 160.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
So I'll aim for 0.5 which is what I'm use to and take that with painkillers and then take 2mg 15 mins before SN. I don't want to make the the mistake of taking a high dose and then be too numb to take SN. Hopefully I also don't vomit while I'm out because the water sn will use definitely isn't a lot. Taking 2mg of Xanax will ease me into but not completely incapacitate me.

Also, I'm thinking of taking 80mg of Propranolol an hour and 10 mins before SN to give a good amount of time to build up because even though I'm use to feeling a rapid heart rate, I don't want to feel 200bpm for example even if the highest I've felt was 160.
Propranolol has a similar sedative effect as benzo's. 80mg is a bit. I'd break it up throughout the day like I've posted to yield best results on heart rate.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Propranolol has a similar sedative effect as benzo's. 80mg is a bit. I'd break it up throughout the day like I've posted to yield best results on heart rate.
Break it up how when it is for a Stat dose in mind. I can only do Stat dose in my case as others have done so in the past.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Break it up how when it is for a Stat dose in mind. I can only do Stat dose in my case as others have done so in the past.
Taking the propranolol throughout the day will ensure a low blood pressure by time the bus arrives rather than slamming it all at the end in hopes it kicks in on time.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Taking the propranolol throughout the day will ensure a low blood pressure by time the bus arrives rather than slamming it all at the end in hopes it kicks in on time.
Unless taking a lower dose before hand is preferable, like I said, I'm taking into account a Stat dose since not all of us has time on our hands to just to take it throughout the day. I did test Prop before, about 40mg and it worked within an hour. I've also accounted for this looking at past threads that indicated users that had Prop in thier regimen.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Unless taking a lower dose before hand is preferable, like I said, I'm taking into account a Stat dose since not all of us has time on our hands to just to take it throughout the day. I did test Prop before, about 40mg and it worked within an hour. I've also accounted for this looking at past threads that indicated users that had Prop in thier regimen.
Whatever works with you and your regimen is best of course. As stated you know your limits more than anyone ever could.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I know what a damn fast heart beat feels like and know it from time to time throughout the day so people who aren't use to that will definitely cause their SI to kick even before the most of the onset of symptoms of SN kicks in. I just appreciate discussions like this in order to see what I can take away from it and use.

I was one Bisoprolol 5mg for months and that slowed my heart down albeit it was annoying to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: astrals
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I know what a damn fast heart beat feels like and know it from time to time throughout the day so people who aren't use to that will definitely cause their SI to kick even before the most of the onset of symptoms of SN kicks in.
feel like heart rate SI and vomiting are the biggest causes for failure when doing SN given that SN is just so toxic.

If the SN stays in your system and the SI doesn't make you get help it's almost guaranteed to be a successful CTB.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
feel like heart rate SI and vomiting are the biggest causes for failure when doing SN given that SN is just so toxic.

If the SN stays in your system and the SI doesn't make you get help it's almost guaranteed to be a successful CTB.
And add to not being found within an hour because that's usually how long it takes to completely die from SN. Heart rate is arguably the biggest one because to feel your heart rate beat that fast is frightening for a lot of people, it was for me even though after visiting a doctor to get it sorted out, I'd wake up at night sometimes with a sudden fast heart rate and my heart skipping a beat consecutively sometimes, it was not a nice feeling but something that doesn't kick up any SI in me although I'm not taking any chances and would like to incorporate Propranolol into my regimen.

I didn't compromise and did manage to get benzos which I will feel will help with SI and the anxiety that comes with it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sid19 and astrals
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
And add to not being found within an hour because that's usually how long it takes to completely die from SN. Heart rate is arguably the biggest one because to feel your heart rate beat that fast is frightening for a lot of people, it was for me even though after visiting a doctor to get it sorted out, I'd wake up at night sometimes with a sudden fast heart rate and my heart skipping a beat consecutively sometimes, it was not a nice feeling but something that doesn't kick up any SI in me although I'm not taking any chances and would like to incorporate Propranolol into my regimen.

I didn't compromise and did manage to get benzos which I will feel will help with SI and the anxiety that comes with it.
What's SI btw?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I was prescribed them until a previous CTB attempt via Xanax which I failed and had them taken away. I have some left over from my last prescription.
Also, about the B-blockers, according to the PPH the recommended dosage for propranolol is 400mg. You said 80mg is more reasonable so I'll take 200mg, is that fine?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Also, about the B-blockers, according to the PPH the recommended dosage for propranolol is 400mg. You said 80mg is more reasonable so I'll take 200mg, is that fine?
If you've acquired propranolol I recommend you take it to get an understanding of its effects on you. I take 10mg for heart rate and anxiety and it has a nice effect at such a low dose. 200mg still sounds very OP to me. I'm not the end all say all on dosages but I do think PPeH is looked at a bit to literally as some super bible to suicide.

Of course when you're about to CTB you want it all to work but the more stuff you're ingesting could lead to failure.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you've acquired propranolol I recommend you take it to get an understanding of its effects on you. I take 10mg for heart rate and anxiety and it has a nice effect at such a low dose. 200mg still sounds very OP to me. I'm not the end all say all on dosages but I do think PPeH is looked at a bit to literally as some super bible to suicide.

Of course when you're about to CTB you want it all to work but the more stuff you're ingesting could lead to failure.
Would 100mg be considered as overkill?
100mg is a lot my reasonable imo and should give you the effect you're looking for when using SN.
Ok, I bought about 300mg so I definitely have enough. Thanks for your insight. :)

Last edited:
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
hey would you mind if i pm'd you, you seem really knowledgeable and i have a few questions that i was hoping you could help with. if not thats ok