• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SNafued

A tangled mind at the edge of oblivion
Mar 19, 2024
Greetings, it's my first post regarding my plans in this forum. The method I will be using is SN. I have a few questions for now, I've searched for answers but couldn't find anything answering those specific questions. Apologies if they were answered before.

I occasionaly bit my nails during the fasting procedure as it wasn't easy for me to notice, does this render the the fasting useless?

I have all the required items (paracetamol, meto, SN) except benzos for this. But I also have quetiapine with me which I can use to fall asleep faster. I've checked the drug interactions and I'm aware it's anti-dop. effects and may have a higher chance to cause extra-pyramidal symptoms when used along with meto. (Even though I had not experienced such symptoms using them seperately.)

But I don't have any other medication besides that to make me go unconcious faster.

I really want this to work out but can't say for certain if I'll have anxiety after I drink it.

Is it better to not take it at all and have a greater chance of being uncomfortable while not deviating from the classic procedure or take it and have a greater chance of falling unconcious faster despite the possible effects?

Thanks.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Biting your nails won't affect the fasting.

I personally wouldn't deviate from the protocol, lots of people have successfully CTBed even with just SN alone and nothing else.

Reactions: eatantz and SNafued