• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
i have only 15 mg of clonazepam, i don't know when to take either, because of zero tolerance. i'm contemplating to take 10 mins before taking SN. i wish i had fast acting ones.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Do you have more than 25mg of

Do you have more Benzos besides the 25mg of Lorazepam? I'm going to be using 500mg of Diazepam. You have the order correct. Take the sedation med(s) AFTER you drink the SN. Some failures have resulted from the person falling asleep before getting the SN drink down. Also, Dr. Nitschke says the 8 hour is as good as the 24 hour regime.
Thanks for your answer. No, i think i can only get 25 mg. But I also have a lot of quetiapine. It is not a benzo but it knock me down so maybe I could use that. I don't know.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
its ok imo

just add a few hours more of fasting ;)

Reactions: illAF
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
So. I'm not planning to ctb immediatly but I want my plan to be ready whenever I need it.

I read Stan's Guide but I really have difficulties to concentrate so I could'nt read all the thread... Also, I don't have the same medicine used in the thread. So I'm not sure of the dosages... If you could help me with that, I would be greatly greatful...

I decided to go with the 8 hour regimen described in the PPh 2023. Here it is :

16:00 : Start Fasting.

22:00 : Stop drinking.

23:00 : 1000 mg paracetamol (or 800 mg Ibuprofen ?)

23:20 : 3 X 10 mg domperidon

- crushing 10 X 2.5 mg Lorazepam then mix it with water (I don't know yet how I will be able to crush them...)

- Dissolve 25 mg of SN in 50-100 ml of Water

00:00 :

- Drink SN

- Drink Lorazepam

So, my questions are :

- Are the medications OK ? As it's not the same as in the thrread, I'm not sure about the dosages

- Is an 8 hour regimen really enough ? Do I have more chance to succeed with a 24 hour regimen ?

- I'm a bit sceptical about drinking the benzos AFTER drinking the SN. I mean, I need them to work BEFORE the effects of SN...

A HUGE thank you in advance to whomever could help me ! šŸ™
Same protocol here,i will just add 400mg propranolol for any tachycardia may occur (consume it at the same time with meto). I am going also with 8-10g of xanax 10 mins before SN.

• Hugs
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
So. I'm not planning to ctb immediatly but I want my plan to be ready whenever I need it.

I read Stan's Guide but I really have difficulties to concentrate so I could'nt read all the thread... Also, I don't have the same medicine used in the thread. So I'm not sure of the dosages... If you could help me with that, I would be greatly greatful...

I decided to go with the 8 hour regimen described in the PPh 2023. Here it is :

16:00 : Start Fasting.

22:00 : Stop drinking.

23:00 : 1000 mg paracetamol (or 800 mg Ibuprofen ?)

23:20 : 3 X 10 mg domperidon

- crushing 10 X 2.5 mg Lorazepam then mix it with water (I don't know yet how I will be able to crush them...)

- Dissolve 25 mg of SN in 50-100 ml of Water

00:00 :

- Drink SN

- Drink Lorazepam

So, my questions are :

- Are the medications OK ? As it's not the same as in the thrread, I'm not sure about the dosages

- Is an 8 hour regimen really enough ? Do I have more chance to succeed with a 24 hour regimen ?

- I'm a bit sceptical about drinking the benzos AFTER drinking the SN. I mean, I need them to work BEFORE the effects of SN...

A HUGE thank you in advance to whomever could help me ! šŸ™
I would increase fasting to 12 hours and take a lot more of the Lorazepam if you have it.

• Informative