• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

corpsive

corpsive

Not yet dead. Still, we rot.
Jan 10, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I am aware that self-medication is generally a no-no (unless you've been prescribed it before). I bought some propranolol for the SN method (yes, I know it isn't necessary) but I thought.. why not take some for everyday life? The ones I bought come in teeny tiny 10mgs. I have never been prescribed these before. How likely is it that I'll suddenly puke all of my organs and start to seize (my irrational paranoia speaking)?

I've taken 2 doses of 10mg before. Once a few days ago, and once right now. Been fine. Irrational paranoia is not convinced. I searched for the side-effects n' all, but there's not a lot of resources for self-medication in general. Thoughts?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I've taken propanol off-script for anxiety symptoms (racing heartbeat, shaky hands). It's your own choice of course but it's generally a pretty safe medicine. I never had any issues with it and found it a benefit.