• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
100mg is a lot more reasonable and should give you the effect you're looking for when using it to CTB via SN.
I've also got 100mg but will take 50-80mg of it an hour and 20 mins before SN.

Taking Xanax as mentioned in the thread the dosage for benzos is only for Xanax.
is there a dosage for SN for Xanax because 0.5 mg still effects me to some degree.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I've also got 100mg but will take 50-80mg of it an hour and 20 mins before SN.

is there a dosage for SN for Xanax because 0.5 mg still effects me to some degree.
If .5 is putting you to sleep than only do .5 but to eliminate some anxiety if you could at least get 1mg in that'd be better.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
If .5 is putting you to sleep than only do .5 but to eliminate some anxiety if you could at least get 1mg in that'd be better.
I appreciate the feedback, I think .5 kicks in at about 25-35 mins for me, it doesn't cause me to sleep per say but when I tested 1mg before, I could feel the effects within 20 mins.

I'm sticking to 50-80mg for Propranolol though

• Hugs
Reactions: astrals
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I appreciate the feedback, I think .5 kicks in at about 25-35 mins for me, it doesn't cause me to sleep per say but when I tested 1mg before, I could feel the effects within 20 mins.

I'm sticking to 50-80mg for Propranolol though
Seems like a good regimen.

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
So you are recommending an hour or 45 mins before, problem is that beyond 1mg, I have no tolerance because it'll knock me out before I know it. I was thinking at least 20 mins before though because if I take 0.5mg an hour and then 3mg 20 mins before SN, I think it'll work because I don't want to be numb when I take SN.
In the PPH protocol definitely says to take the sedatives (Benzos, etc.) AFTER drinking the SN. Then you won't fall asleep before drinking all of it. I'm taking Dr. Nitchke's advice. He is the expert.