• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Here's a way better post:

To the women of SS, have you ever tried or liked a rousing walk through the park? Do you do this with a man, woman? Whomever? Thanks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Weird dude. Why come to a suicide site and ask questions like this. Your motives are not hidden.
It's the off topic section man and it's just to pass the time until I can ever have the resources or method pinned down, you feel? I blame my anxiety for a high s-drive. Sorry if you're bothered

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
It's the off topic section man and it's just to pass the time until I can ever have the resources or method pinned down, you feel? I blame my anxiety for a high s-drive. Sorry if you're bothered
Even if you have a high sex drive, its odd how so many people think this is the place to explore it. But whatever, you do you. You'll only hurt yourself.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I tried it twice with the same girl and it was pretty gross. She was also in a lot of pain from it which made me feel too guilty to be turned on. I never tried it again. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not too popular on the whole. But there are exceptions to every rule and there will invariably be a percentage of women who enjoy it.

ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
I have tried a couple times, at first i felt a bit of pain but after that was pretty enjoyable. Tbh i was expecting that it would be super gross but if you have hygene there is nothing to worry about. I really recommend experience for at least once.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Men have buttholes too.
giphy.gif

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I tried it twice with the same girl and it was pretty gross. She was also in a lot of pain from it which made me feel too guilty to be turned on. I never tried it again. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not too popular on the whole. But there are exceptions to every rule and there will invariably be a percentage of women who enjoy it.
Was she lying down, or in doggy style, side to side or on her back with legs up? Thanks

Reactions: Deafsn0w
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I have tried a couple times, at first i felt a bit of pain but after that was pretty enjoyable. Tbh i was expecting that it would be super gross but if you have hygene there is nothing to worry about. I really recommend experience for at least once.
Great answer. Thanks! How do you prefer to position your body for anal? Thanks

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Status
Not open for further replies.