• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you male (XY, assigned male at birth) or female (XY, assigned female at birth)?

• Male / XY / assigned male at birth

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Female / XX / assigned female at birth

Votes: 36 61.0%

• Total voters
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm curious to know the sex breakdown of users on this site. I would assume, for various reasons, that there are more women, since women tend to seek support more often than men, are less impulsive (sorry, fellas!), and tend to be more interested in ensuring that their suicide will not cause harm to others (e.g. finding a method that won't leave a gruesome corpse). Males also tend to have more comfort with and access to deadly methods such as firearms and may not seek to research methods that require more planning (e.g. poisoning).

Anyway, thank you for voting!

Edit: for the purposes of this poll, if you're trans, please answer with your birth sex
I'm curious to know the sex breakdown of users on this site. I would assume, for various reasons, that there are more women, since women tend to seek support more often than men, are less impulsive (sorry, fellas!), and tend to be more interested in ensuring that their suicide will not cause harm to others (e.g. finding a method that won't leave a gruesome corpse). Males also tend to have more comfort with and access to deadly methods such as firearms and may not seek to research methods that require more planning (e.g. poisoning).

Anyway, thank you for voting!

Edit: for the purposes of this poll, if you're trans, please answer with your birth sex
Ack, I made a typo in the title, which should of course be "XX" for female.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Female, wish I never existed or was anything at all though. Human existence is very undesirable to me, I'm tired of suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence. Under no circumstances would I ever want to exist, all I wish for is to permanently disappear into nothingness.

I find it really tragic how the human species evolved in the first place, it's an abomination to me, what I especially despise about existing is how one cannot just choose to easily die in peace. It's hellish how we were forced into this harmful existence where chance so senselessly determines everything with humans doing all they can to prolong the unnecessary suffering of others. I would never have chosen this existence no matter what.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Female, wish I never existed or was anything at all though. Human existence is very undesirable to me, I'm tired of suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence. Under no circumstances would I ever want to exist, all I wish for is to permanently disappear into nothingness.

I find it really tragic how the human species evolved in the first place, it's an abomination to me, what I especially despise about existing is how one cannot just choose to easily die in peace. It's hellish how we were forced into this harmful existence where chance so senselessly determines everything with humans doing all they can to prolong the unnecessary suffering of others. I would never have chosen this existence no matter what.
Agreed. I'm an antinatalist and have been so for as long as I can remember. Thanks for answering the poll.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think members here might think you're either a psyche student, research scientist, etc., collecting data for some type of research paper or experiment, or something similar and are reluctant to answer, hence the fairly low participation.

I'm male.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I think members here might think you're either a psyche student, research scientist, etc., collecting data for some type of research paper or experiment, or something similar and are reluctant to answer, hence the fairly low participation.

I'm male.
Understandable.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded